72 Reviews for Mx2 Event Design

Religious (4)
Non-Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Cultural (1)

David is absolutely the BEST! He was super professional, organized and on point with every detail. In the upcoming months and weeks David assisted us in the timeline coordination and helped with decor ideas. The rehearsal was interrupted by heavy rain but David was able to control the situation and make sure that we all knew what to do and when to do it. But nothing compares to actual wedding day. I'm not sure what I would have done without David's help. He took care of every detail was in contact with all vendors. I did not have to lift one finger! I got to enjoy the morning with my bridesmaids =) The wedding was perfect and I have David to thank! I urge all brides to consider working with David because I know you won't be disappointed. THANK YOU David!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David made my husband and I guests at our own wedding!! He will be there for you during every step of the planning process and will take care of everything on your wedding day! He has great experience, is punctual, and has great attention to detail. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lyndsy, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best wedding planner out there!!! David is such a great planner, and he does above and beyond! He basically even decorated our entire wedding for us. And he's very personable, great to work with, and just a great planner overall. I definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture David, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot recommend Dave and his team enough! I’m admittedly a bit of a control freak and was hesitant to book a day-of coordinator, but it was the best decision I could’ve made! Dave’s unmatched level of energy, creativity, organization, experience, and professionalism helped me relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing that everything was in good hands. He always follows through, responds quickly, and is clearly passionate about helping his couples.

Leading up to the big day, Dave was easy to reach by phone and email. I had lots of silly little questions that he answered with tons of detail and without making me feel dumb. On the day of the wedding, he did everything from coordinating vendors and services, to running to get my mom’s jewelry that she’d forgotten, to adding little last minute touches that made all the reception decor come together (plus tons of behind the scenes things that I bet I wasn’t even aware of). I cannot stress it enough- booking Dave and Mx2 will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David and Maria were great, very attentive, very responsive, they made our day a wonderful experience, they transformed our venue from our dreams to reality. Their recommendations were spot on. Definitely would recommend them to anyone looking to having a great wedding or event.

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David is more than I ever hoped for in a wedding planner. He is full of ideas that you should allow him to present. He came up with the perfect dinner duo.
Since we weren’t local. David was always accommodating and found ways to get things done either in person, email, conference calls, and skype meetings. Every single vendor was found and suggested by David based on our budget. GUEST WHAT, they were all fabulous.
David will help you with the following: Décor items, designing and ordering your invitations, signage needed, create a down to the minute (sometimes seconds) timeline of the day. Come the day of the wedding David will have anything and everything you could possibly imagine. He may even have the little dog playing piece from Monopoly!
I asked David to help release each person of the wedding party down the aisle to a special part of the processional song. (You know… like they do in the movies!?) It was seamless. Exactly as I imagined.
The most important part of this review to take away with you is that David is a man you can truly trust. He knows what he’s doing. He called me the weekend before our wedding just to make sure I was doing okay.
Come wedding day, the venue suggested we pack up and move everything in doors because it started to rain. I didn’t even know it had rained until I went out for my first look and everything was wet. I am told he was tracking the passing storm, advised the venue there was no need to move anything, and insisted the ceremony be outside. It was outside, and it was BEAUTIFUL.
I’ve conclude that the most important vendor you must carefully chose is: The Wedding Planner. They are more important than your venue, than your caterer, than the dress, than ANYTHING!
I wish we could do that whole wedding again and again. But let me tell you this… I wouldn’t do it again without David.

Photo for Mx2 Event Design Review - This is David fixing the Groom's boutonniere!
Photo for Mx2 Event Design Review - David helped order these runners!
Photo for Mx2 Event Design Review - David's idea of the MOON GATE! Rocked
Photo for Mx2 Event Design Review - David draped the staircase for us
Profile Picture Kaylyn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

About 6 weeks before our wedding, we realized we needed a day-of coordinator. I contacted a few companies and David and his team at Mx2 Event Design got back to me immediately. I spoke with a member of his team, Maria, the same day and got a great feel for who she was and how she could assist us on our wedding day. Maria helped us each step of the way by coordinating vendors, creating a timeline, etc.

The day of our wedding, Maria was beyond amazing! She decorated our venue as requested, made executive decisions as needed, and ensured the day went smoothly. Without Maria, we are positive that our wedding day would not have been a wonderful and stress-free day. She was there for anything we needed, including bobby pins, hair spray, getting us drinks and food, finding members of our family for photos, and more. Maria is the best and we are so thankful she was there to help us with our day!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria did an OUTSTANDING job as our day-of-coordinator! Our wedding would not have been nearly as wonderful as it was without her. She was in contact with all our vendors, created a timeline for the day and kept everything to schedule the day of. She took my decor ideas and executed them beyond what I ever imagined. I don't even know of any issues that arose because Maria took care of everything and we could just relax and enjoy the day. She was so much fun to have around and truly works so hard for her couples. I HIGHLY recommend Maria to couples looking for a coordinator for their special day she will go above and beyond for you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was very organized and helped keep everyone calm on our wedding day. He was amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Maria absolutely did a fantastic job. She kept people informed and answered all questions, she was courteous and always smiling! I was expecting a good job but she was outstanding
Thank you for making Ashley’s and my day perfect!
Ashley’s mom- Cynthia Marshall

Profile Picture Cynthia , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Maria from Mx2 Event design and to say she was phenomenal would be an understatement! She helped make our day go so smoothly, it was great. I brought things for the day of to set up with no idea how I wanted it done but her and the staff didn't think anything of it and they had everything set up perfectly that day. The little details they thought about throughout the day to make something that much better - they did it and with creativity! I would recommend these guys to anyone - thats how confident I am that they wouldn't disappoint. Fantastic job guys! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

David and his team were exceptional! We had booked our venue space soon after getting engaged and once doing so realized it would require a lot more work than we originally thought to make it the wedding of our dreams. We then came across David, truly an angel. He met with us at our venue for our initial consultation, we then received a quote for his services and decided to book him as our coordinator/event designer. From there he literally saved the day.

For about a year out from our wedding he worked day and night to ensure we were right on track. He took care of ALL the details, from contacting vendors, designing all of our beautiful signage (table numbers, bar signs, photo booth, memory table). He essentially designed our whole wedding and reception space, he worked side by side with our florist and vendors months prior to the wedding to ensure all details were sorted out.

Our wedding we had a LOT of moving parts, a lot of first looks, and we had a LOT of locations for these moments. David worked diligently and completely arranged a timeline from start to finish of our day; once we hired David all our wedding worries went away. Not one single detail was missed.

Anytime we had a question he was just an email, txt or phone call away. He is so professional and will make sure what you need gets done. Our theme we were going for was whimsical garden and MY GOODNESS did he deliver. Mx2 Event Design is truly a DREAM TEAM! Best decision we made.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David and his team are absolutely wonderful.

He joined us as our day-of coordinator but his assistance started well before the big day. He got to know the groom and me. He got to know our vision for the wedding. He then made sure all the final details were completed with that vision in mind. He also made sure the evening progressed seamlessly and was on hand and ready to respond if any issues arose.

David allowed me and my now-husband to focus solely on enjoying the day. For that, I am forever grateful.

Profile Picture Gail, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was a great help with all the details throughout the wedding planning processing. Always answered questions in a timely manner

Profile Picture Dana, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As the "FOB" (Father Of the Bride) I cannot say enough things about David Snook (Mx2 Event Design) and the services he has provided before and during our daughter's wedding. With all the stress involved in the months preceding the event, all my wife (the "MOB") and I wanted in that special day was to sit down, relax, meet people and have a good time, knowing that everything was in place and well coordinated with other vendors and with the venue set up details, on top of giving peace of mind to Bride&Groom. From the early meetings till the day of the event itself, David has worked genuinely, diligently and methodically following what the B&G wanted, kindly and professionally accommodating our requests, leaving no stone unturned. Though we all felt a bit nervous in hours prior to the event (hey.. it was our daughter's wedding!!!!), the result was predictable: with his experience, familiarity of the venue and vendors, David (with the help of Tatiana) coordinated all the initial activities in the morning followed by a beautiful and flawless ceremony in the afternoon ending with a great party late in the day, where everything worked so well. Thank you so much for making that a memorable wedding.

Profile Picture Douglas, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was only hired as our day-of coordinator but consistently went above and beyond that title for the ENTIRE engagement process. His energy, organization, and expertise in the business become crucial as the wedding comes closer. He helped us find special linens, fresh greenery, and even provided us stationary as we searched for the perfect invitation! One of the most amazing things about David is his response time. As a nervous bride, no matter the time of day or day of the week, I would e-mail David and hear back from him within the day or at the latest, within 24 hours. This was so comforting! He provided us with in depth timelines, coordinated with our (MANY) vendors, and helped us with each part of our wedding night – dinner, cake cutting, exit, etc. David is an amazing wedding coordinator—you will be grateful to have hired him…we could not have done it without him! Thank you, David!!

Profile Picture Erika, 12/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We never would have been able to pull off our dream wedding without Mx2 Designs. Maria worked with us to plan out every single detail of the wedding and reception. Before our first meeting, we were overwhelmed with how much we had left to do. Maria asked all the right questions and after a half hour we realized that everything was almost done. She kept in contact with us and all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page leading up to the wedding.

The day of, we did not have to worry about anything. Maria made sure things ran smoothly and timely. Any problems that arose she dealt with, making our day stress free and enjoyable.

Our only regret is waiting so long to invest in Mx2 Designs expertise and services.

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Amazing job!!! Best day ever! You are officially part of our Spanish family now!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding venue, Historic Acres of Hershey, has a partnership with Mx2 Event Design, and though I was reluctant to hire a coordinator at first (yeah, I thought I could do it all on my own), it was the best decision ever to hire Mx2. Though the owner, David, had another wedding, Maria Achenbach, his right hand woman, was assigned to coordinate our wedding.
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have Maria there with my [then fiance] every step of the way. She immediately caught the vision I had dreamed of my entire life - and so easily turned it into a reality! Maria is everything you want in a coordinator; easy to communicate with, responsive!, sweet, yet firm when she needs to be! She also knows how to manage time and delegation of responsibilities well, so I knew the morning of, that I could trust Maria to accomplish all design and layout aspects. The photos attached just depict some of the work done by Mx2. They facilitated so much more!
Even David sat in on a meeting of ours, just because he was available, and found a quick solution to a problem we were trying to sort out. They were a joy to work with and I can wholeheartedly say I gained a friend in Maria!
5/5. 10/10. 100/100. Mx2 Event Design is who you want to hire to be your day of coordinator.

-All the best-

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went above and beyond what we expected! From the very first step of meeting with him, through the planning process, all the way to the end of the reception and cleaning up, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! He answered every question we had as well as brought up some essential things we never would have thought of ourselves. He had some wonderful recommendations for vendors we hadn’t yet decided on. And prepared. Oh man was he prepared. He was ready to tackle ANYTHING on the day of the wedding. Any issue we could have run into. He had a solution for it. He kept the entire day running smoothly and we were actually ahead of schedule most of the day! It was a bit of a wet day outside but did I mention prepared? He had some umbrellas in his bag of goodies for us so we could still get some awesome pictures outside! David truly did add to the entire experience, before, during and after. 15 out of 10 stars!

Profile Picture Micah, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David is a great planner, efficient and energetic with good guidance and kept us organized. Loved working with him.

Profile Picture Isabel, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with David. he completely took care of every detail from decoration to calling vendors. My wedding day was the best day of my whole life. There was zero stress for me or any of my family. If I had to chose between alcohol and david for budget purposes I would 100%pick david. Because of him I have nothing but the fondest memories of not only the wedding day but also the planning. He responded to every email and text within minutes. He knows where to save money to keep you in budget. He has such a great eye I gave him complete decorating license and was wowed by the finished setting. I love David and I wish I could hire him to run my life!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dave was amazing to work with. He responded to emails promptly and helped me with numerous things you don't really think about (such as where the vendors are to eat and how much to tip people) whenever I was getting overwhelmed with details. He always responded to emails in a prompt fashion, which is extraordinarily important whenever planning something.

He is also extremely handy to have around for the unforeseen issues. I had a very long dress that everyone kept stepping on and partway through the night one of my guests tore a hole in the top layer of my dress, which wouldn't allow that layer to remain bustled. Thank goodness I had Dave who can sew and was able to patch my dress back up so I could party the night away!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David is AMAZING!! He was extremely easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. After our final meeting with him weeks before the wedding, I knew that our day would be stress free. He is on top of everything, and ensures that your vision is carried out the day of. Several things went not as planned the day of, and it had no impact on our day because of David. He came to the rescue so many times, including calling in a back up hair and make up artist (because my original vendor did not follow through fully)! It was the best decision to have David coordinate our wedding- we would recommend him ten times out of ten!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews