64 Reviews for Mx2 Event Design

Religious (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Cultural (1)

David is absolutely the BEST! He was super professional, organized and on point with every detail. In the upcoming months and weeks David assisted us in the timeline coordination and helped with decor ideas. The rehearsal was interrupted by heavy rain but David was able to control the situation and make sure that we all knew what to do and when to do it. But nothing compares to actual wedding day. I'm not sure what I would have done without David's help. He took care of every detail was in contact with all vendors. I did not have to lift one finger! I got to enjoy the morning with my bridesmaids =) The wedding was perfect and I have David to thank! I urge all brides to consider working with David because I know you won't be disappointed. THANK YOU David!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Maria did an OUTSTANDING job as our day-of-coordinator! Our wedding would not have been nearly as wonderful as it was without her. She was in contact with all our vendors, created a timeline for the day and kept everything to schedule the day of. She took my decor ideas and executed them beyond what I ever imagined. I don't even know of any issues that arose because Maria took care of everything and we could just relax and enjoy the day. She was so much fun to have around and truly works so hard for her couples. I HIGHLY recommend Maria to couples looking for a coordinator for their special day she will go above and beyond for you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David was very organized and helped keep everyone calm on our wedding day. He was amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord.

Maria absolutely did a fantastic job. She kept people informed and answered all questions, she was courteous and always smiling! I was expecting a good job but she was outstanding
Thank you for making Ashley’s and my day perfect!
Ashley’s mom- Cynthia Marshall

Profile Picture Cynthia , 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David and his team are absolutely wonderful.

He joined us as our day-of coordinator but his assistance started well before the big day. He got to know the groom and me. He got to know our vision for the wedding. He then made sure all the final details were completed with that vision in mind. He also made sure the evening progressed seamlessly and was on hand and ready to respond if any issues arose.

David allowed me and my now-husband to focus solely on enjoying the day. For that, I am forever grateful.

Profile Picture Gail, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was a great help with all the details throughout the wedding planning processing. Always answered questions in a timely manner

Profile Picture Dana, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As the "FOB" (Father Of the Bride) I cannot say enough things about David Snook (Mx2 Event Design) and the services he has provided before and during our daughter's wedding. With all the stress involved in the months preceding the event, all my wife (the "MOB") and I wanted in that special day was to sit down, relax, meet people and have a good time, knowing that everything was in place and well coordinated with other vendors and with the venue set up details, on top of giving peace of mind to Bride&Groom. From the early meetings till the day of the event itself, David has worked genuinely, diligently and methodically following what the B&G wanted, kindly and professionally accommodating our requests, leaving no stone unturned. Though we all felt a bit nervous in hours prior to the event (hey.. it was our daughter's wedding!!!!), the result was predictable: with his experience, familiarity of the venue and vendors, David (with the help of Tatiana) coordinated all the initial activities in the morning followed by a beautiful and flawless ceremony in the afternoon ending with a great party late in the day, where everything worked so well. Thank you so much for making that a memorable wedding.

Profile Picture Douglas, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was only hired as our day-of coordinator but consistently went above and beyond that title for the ENTIRE engagement process. His energy, organization, and expertise in the business become crucial as the wedding comes closer. He helped us find special linens, fresh greenery, and even provided us stationary as we searched for the perfect invitation! One of the most amazing things about David is his response time. As a nervous bride, no matter the time of day or day of the week, I would e-mail David and hear back from him within the day or at the latest, within 24 hours. This was so comforting! He provided us with in depth timelines, coordinated with our (MANY) vendors, and helped us with each part of our wedding night – dinner, cake cutting, exit, etc. David is an amazing wedding coordinator—you will be grateful to have hired him…we could not have done it without him! Thank you, David!!

Profile Picture Erika, 12/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We never would have been able to pull off our dream wedding without Mx2 Designs. Maria worked with us to plan out every single detail of the wedding and reception. Before our first meeting, we were overwhelmed with how much we had left to do. Maria asked all the right questions and after a half hour we realized that everything was almost done. She kept in contact with us and all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page leading up to the wedding.

The day of, we did not have to worry about anything. Maria made sure things ran smoothly and timely. Any problems that arose she dealt with, making our day stress free and enjoyable.

Our only regret is waiting so long to invest in Mx2 Designs expertise and services.

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Amazing job!!! Best day ever! You are officially part of our Spanish family now!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding venue, Historic Acres of Hershey, has a partnership with Mx2 Event Design, and though I was reluctant to hire a coordinator at first (yeah, I thought I could do it all on my own), it was the best decision ever to hire Mx2. Though the owner, David, had another wedding, Maria Achenbach, his right hand woman, was assigned to coordinate our wedding.
I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to have Maria there with my [then fiance] every step of the way. She immediately caught the vision I had dreamed of my entire life - and so easily turned it into a reality! Maria is everything you want in a coordinator; easy to communicate with, responsive!, sweet, yet firm when she needs to be! She also knows how to manage time and delegation of responsibilities well, so I knew the morning of, that I could trust Maria to accomplish all design and layout aspects. The photos attached just depict some of the work done by Mx2. They facilitated so much more!
Even David sat in on a meeting of ours, just because he was available, and found a quick solution to a problem we were trying to sort out. They were a joy to work with and I can wholeheartedly say I gained a friend in Maria!
5/5. 10/10. 100/100. Mx2 Event Design is who you want to hire to be your day of coordinator.

-All the best-

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He went above and beyond what we expected! From the very first step of meeting with him, through the planning process, all the way to the end of the reception and cleaning up, we couldn’t have asked for anyone better! He answered every question we had as well as brought up some essential things we never would have thought of ourselves. He had some wonderful recommendations for vendors we hadn’t yet decided on. And prepared. Oh man was he prepared. He was ready to tackle ANYTHING on the day of the wedding. Any issue we could have run into. He had a solution for it. He kept the entire day running smoothly and we were actually ahead of schedule most of the day! It was a bit of a wet day outside but did I mention prepared? He had some umbrellas in his bag of goodies for us so we could still get some awesome pictures outside! David truly did add to the entire experience, before, during and after. 15 out of 10 stars!

Profile Picture Micah, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David is a great planner, efficient and energetic with good guidance and kept us organized. Loved working with him.

Profile Picture Isabel, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with David. he completely took care of every detail from decoration to calling vendors. My wedding day was the best day of my whole life. There was zero stress for me or any of my family. If I had to chose between alcohol and david for budget purposes I would 100%pick david. Because of him I have nothing but the fondest memories of not only the wedding day but also the planning. He responded to every email and text within minutes. He knows where to save money to keep you in budget. He has such a great eye I gave him complete decorating license and was wowed by the finished setting. I love David and I wish I could hire him to run my life!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dave was amazing to work with. He responded to emails promptly and helped me with numerous things you don't really think about (such as where the vendors are to eat and how much to tip people) whenever I was getting overwhelmed with details. He always responded to emails in a prompt fashion, which is extraordinarily important whenever planning something.

He is also extremely handy to have around for the unforeseen issues. I had a very long dress that everyone kept stepping on and partway through the night one of my guests tore a hole in the top layer of my dress, which wouldn't allow that layer to remain bustled. Thank goodness I had Dave who can sew and was able to patch my dress back up so I could party the night away!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David is AMAZING!! He was extremely easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. After our final meeting with him weeks before the wedding, I knew that our day would be stress free. He is on top of everything, and ensures that your vision is carried out the day of. Several things went not as planned the day of, and it had no impact on our day because of David. He came to the rescue so many times, including calling in a back up hair and make up artist (because my original vendor did not follow through fully)! It was the best decision to have David coordinate our wedding- we would recommend him ten times out of ten!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was planned by David of Mx2 event design.

Without David’s extensive knowledge, careful design, and meticulous planning, there’s absolutely no way that our wedding would’ve gone so perfectly. When we first decided to hire a planner for our wedding, we had almost nothing decided. We knew that since we were living across the state and having the wedding in Harrisburg, planning the wedding would be complicated. We needed a planner that would communicate with us often. We interviewed a few planners in the area, but stopped after we interviewed David. His prices were very competitive, and he seemed to know precisely what would be required to plan our wedding. Throughout the planning, it felt like the hardest job we had was to sit down and write an email to cover the vast amount of work he had accomplished since we had last spoke. He would gladly meet us whenever we could spare a weekend and travel to Harrisburg. He was generous enough to give us access to his inventory of wedding supplies, which literally saved us hundreds.

The day of the wedding went perfectly. We were constantly impressed with the attention to detail and decoration. He took it upon himself to make sure each element was appropriately decorated and placed. Weeks later, we are constantly hearing from guests how beautiful everything was, how organized the day felt, and, most importantly, how much fun everyone had.

We're already recommending him to other couples we know that getting married.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

David was incredible the day of our wedding. He listened to exactly what we wanted and that's exactly what he provided! it was so nice to sit back and relax knowing everything was being taken care of according to our wishes. We were truly guests at our own wedding, which made our day that much more enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to refer any future bride and grooms to him - in fact, you'd be CRAZY to attempt your dream wedding without him! Thank you so much David!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

David Cole Snook truly makes wedding magic!!!! Our day was absolutely perfect due to David Cole Snook! Everything was beyond what we could've even imagined. We cannot stop talking about how truly perfect the day was because of David! His attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to truly create our vision amazed myself and all of our guests!

Everyone could not stop raving about how gorgeous the setup was and how seamless the transitions were from one phase of the wedding to the next- that was absolutely a reflection of all of David’s work and love that he put into the space!

When it came to the rehearsal, it is common that wedding coordinators can be pushy, humorless, and impatient. David was anything but. Preparing and instructing two dozen people (including little children) to be ready for the big day can be a stressful task and David demonstrated only tact and professionalism. He was assertive and clear on what needed to be done and was respectful to everyone involved.

David had recommended that my husband and I see the reception area prior to the guests. It was such a special moment for us to share together in the beautiful space he had created.

He is also the most prepared person I’ve ever met. There was not a single scenario that he was not ready for and did not have a solution for.

I could write on and on about how vital David was in making our day one we will truly never ever forget!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To all future brides, David is by far the #1 thing you need to make your day! From the moment my husband and I met him, we knew he was exactly what we needed! He wasn't just by our side on the wedding day. David was in contact with us off and on throughout our entire planning process checking in with us and making sure he had everything we needed and what our expectations were so that he could provide, and exceed, all of these things! My husband and I didn't want to put our bridal party or parents to work the day of the wedding, so David set everything up for us and made sure it was perfect! He also helped us take down the decorations at night and had everything ready for us to load up in the cars. Our wedding was seamless from start to finish, even including the rehearsal the night before. David aims to please in a flawless manor. He does not leave room for error and is a jack of all trades! He helped my bridesmaid's sew up some wardrobe malfunctions, and had just about everything you could think of in his emergency kit! We honestly do not know what we would have done without him! He thought of so many things I would have never even dreamt of! Our wedding was an absolute dream, and a lot of it was all because of David and his amazing coordinating skills and pure dedication to his craft!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

David did a excellent job decorating for my wife's 30th surprise birthday I will definitely use him again

Profile Picture William , 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

David and his Mx2 team were a dream to work with. David was trustworthy, organized and attentive to every detail of our wedding. We felt complete confidence in putting our wedding in his hands. He answers emails lighting-quick, assembles a wedding day timeline down to the minute, works with all your vendors (so you don't have to!), deals with issues promptly and handles all aspects of the wedding day (including rescuing our s'mores from a quick-arriving storm). There is honestly nothing negative to say about Mx2 Event Design. If you would like to have a stress-free wonderful experience, you must choose David as your coordinator.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria was a great help to me on planning the wedding and being there the day of to help with set up and tear down. She took away a lot of the stress that could have been there. She was so easy to work with and very personable. David was so helpful in decor and scheduling and getting me set up with Maria. I am so thankful to have had them be a part of my big day!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria provided day of coordination services for our July wedding. We had the pleasure of being Maria's very first solo wedding! When we first booked, David was involved in all email communications and meetings, but when we began to work with just Maria, the transition was so seamless! Maria was amazing to work with! She was so fun, organized, flexible, and helpful throughout the entire process, but especially on our wedding day. We had a few hiccups with the getting ready process and with our venue, but Maria was on the ball the ENTIRE day - which was from 8 am until 11 pm, might I add! She did a fabulous job decorating our venue, keeping everything (and everyone!) in order and on time, and even helping our DJ hand out glow sticks! Our parents told us that Maria made their day relaxing as well, which is EXACTLY why we wanted a day of coordinator. I would highly recommend Maria for your coordination services. You will be able to sit back and fully enjoy the best day of your life!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews