MVP Digital Media Reviews

3 | Cleveland, OH

3 Reviews for MVP Digital Media

Jillian · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely perfect

MVP did a fantastic job on our wedding video. I might be a little biased...but its the best wedding video I have ever seen. :) The quality and creativity was fantastic. They were so thoughtful and easier to work with. I don't know what else to say besides our wedding video absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Marissa · Married on 09/08/2018

LOVED our video!

We are thrilled with our video from MVP Digital Media! We booked them when they were just starting out, so we weren't sure what we were getting into, and I will say our first meeting was a little awkward, but don't let that scare you away if that happens - the work they do to prepare for your event and put the video together more than makes up for it. They surpassed our expectations with both the end product and the special touches along the way (I don't want to give away their surprises!) They did such a wonderful job capturing our day and we are so thrilled to have these memories captured in action for the rest of our lives. I love pictures, and of course we got those too, but actually SEEING the events take place again - and trust me, you'll see things for the first time in there, and completely forget half the stuff you even did - is an experience that pictures can't always capture. If you're debating on getting the video, DO IT!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sam · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired MVP to video our wedding on June 17, 2017. We LOVE our video!!! They did such a great job capturing the moments of the wedding that a couple miss during the ceremony. We give them two thumbs up!!! Great value and very professional. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future!!!!

Thank you again for giving us those memories to watch again and again!!!!

Sincerely,