MV Film Productions, LLC Reviews

88 | Meriden, CT

88 Reviews for MV Film Productions, LLC

Matt was so amazing to work with! His passion for his work was evident in every meeting we had and on our wedding day. He was able to capture all the emotion we felt in our video and we are forever grateful. Thank you Matt and the entire team for being a part of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I used MV Film Productions for our June 2014 wedding. We had a wonderful time working with Matt and his team. We received our wedding video within 6 months and it came out fantastic! What truly makes Matt unique are the little details that he caught and the artistic techniques he used to capture those details. The day went by so quickly that many of the small details and sentimental moments would how been forgotten if it were not for Matt being there to capture them on video. Matt is a wonderful and professional videographer to work with. We highly recommend him to capture your wedding or special day!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Maria · Married on 06/21/2014

Matt was amazing !!!
    Feels like part of the family now with both my brother and I having him for our videographer ;)

Sent on 12/07/2014

Justine · Married on 06/08/2014

I can't say enough about MV! Matt and Max made our wedding day so much fun! They were organized, prompt, friendly, warm, and never in the way but always there. Not only were they great on the actual day, but when we received our film we couldn't have been happier. The packaging was awesome, they had photos of us included in it, and the dvd was perfect. Matt used all songs we requested and did a beautiful job editing it all together. We have had so much fun watching everyone dance and seeing our day over and over again. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Working with Matt of MV Film Productions was a pleasure. He was enthusiastic, responsive, and professional. He was very easy to work with and did a great job on the day of the wedding. A few weeks after the wedding, we received our wedding film in elegant packaging and on a DVD that contained menus, chapter selections, and music. The video captured everything and we teared while watching our wedding film. We were debating whether or not to get video and we are so glad we did and that we went with Matt.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/10/2014

From the very first day I met Matt to go over the details of the wedding, I knew we were in good hands. He was professional but fun at the same time. He was very organized and had all question ready to go. It put me at ease that I didn't have to worry about anything and he also made me aware of the small details I may not thought of when planning a wedding.

As we got closer to the day, he was in constant contact with us to finalize every detail and to make sure our times and places matched for each step of the day. When it came to the day of the wedding I had no doubt that our wedding video would be beautiful...and it was! Matt did an amazing job making sure everything was perfect. Family and friends raved about what a great guy he was and how he knew exactly what he was doing. He got everything in the video I could have wanted and the cinematography was perfect. The smile did not leave my face the entire time I watched and it comes back again every time I think about it. The case the video came in was beautiful and completely personalized. You don't just get a DVD in a plastic case.

If anybody wants an amazing videographer and a beautiful memory for any special occasion, I highly highly recommend MV Film Productions. I know Matt will be my first phone call. Thank you for making our day amazing!!

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/19/2014

From the moment I spoke with Matt and when he walked into the bridal suite while we were getting ready he fit right in. If he wasn't enjoying our conversation or adding to it, he was quietly blending into the background seamlessly. The shots he took were amazing and went beyond our expectations for a wedding video . I've only had the final video for a short time but I've already watched it twice! (Shhh don't tell my husband he might think I'm crazy!). All in all Matt was a pleasure to work with and really captured the essence of both our relationship as well as our relationships with our friends. He was creative in his own right but also was open to suggestions (however none were needed since his ideas were amazing!) We couldn't have asked for a better videographer or final product. I have to also add that videography was a very last minute add and I can't even imagine what the final product would look like if we had more time to spend brainstorming ideas. FYI his stills from the video even made for great photos! Hands down one of the best videographers we know!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/05/2014

After all our initial research and meeting with other videographers we were not only amazed at his talent, but at his enthusiasm. His sample work was the best by far, so we were very excited to book him and his second shooter, Abraham. Our meetings with him to discuss our wedding were always well informed and relaxing. The day of the wedding went very smoothly and he worked great with our photographers (Russell's photography Studio). In the morning Matt kept in touch with Abraham, who was with the groom and while filming with me he even let me know that my groom was in the limo on the way to the church. He was great at directing and came up with very creative shots. We love our wedding video! Even the detail he put into the photos used for the case and DVD were very professionally done and amazing! Matt and Abraham were a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend MV Film Productions to anyone.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/22/2014

Any bride would be glad to have Matt Van Ness as their wedding videographer. My brothers actually hired him for my husband and I as a gift, and therefore I never met with him before hand, they did and I couldn't be any happier with how our video turned out! Matt provides a specatular quality of service that allows you to feel relaxed during your event, knowing that he has everything handled and in place perfectly allowing you not to worry about anything! His personality makes you feel comfortable and not nervous in front of his camera, it brings out the best in you. I would highly reccommend Matt Van Ness to anyone looking for a videographer for any type of event, you surely won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Amanda · event on 01/18/2014

Matt was so enthusiastic and such a pleasure to work with. I am so happy I found him and he was able to capture all the special moments of my daughter's 1st birthday. The end product and overall service is fantastic and I would HIGHLY recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Sent on 02/20/2014

MV Films is simply amazing!!!! From the moment we met Matt his passion about video blew us away. He carefully crafted each shot and was never intrusive during our wedding. His professionalism and talent is 2nd to none. Our video is a story of our day and we will forever be grateful!!!! If you are thinking of getting a video (which you absolutely MUST!) MV Films is unmatched in quality and quantity, highly highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2013

For our wedding we were recommended to use MV Productions for videography. We could not be happier with their services! Matt was very easy to work with, his services were reasonibly priced, and he was extremely flexible. The quality of his work is second to none!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Preksha · Married on 11/10/2013

we loved working with matt right from the first time we met him. he was so excited and also made us so excited about our wedding! he was very easy to get a hold of and went through everything we needed to know about that day. we were able to see his work which he brought along with him. he was able to meet us half way from where we were and was always timely (i think we were the ones that were always late!) . i would hire him in a heartbeat again! he made a fantastic photo montage for us to run during the receptino it was so nice!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Thank you so much to MV Film Productions for such a wonderful memory from our wedding day. We were so happy with the final product that was provided to us by you, and your fantastic team. From the very first day we met with Matt, he made us feel very comfortable, and we knew that we were in capable hands. He was outgoing, eager to begin work and provided plenty of previous work for us to review. He was extremely personable as well. He, and his team even showed up early to our wedding. They spent more than 13 hours with us! We would recommend his business for any type of videography needs, he truly is a professional and exceeded our expectations by a landslide. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

Working with Matt was amazing! He was incredibly professional and responsive to our needs and questions. He was so great to have throughout our day, always smiling and catching every detail of our wedding. We got our video back so fast in beautiful packaging and it is absolutely incredible. I would recommend him to everyone (and have already!!).

Sent on 12/08/2013

Priya · Married on 09/01/2013

I am so excited to write a review for Matt! I don't even know where to start. MATT IS AMAZAING! He is truly one of the most talented, professional and passionate people I have met. From the first meeting to the last he worked with me and my fiance to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted to capture the day of our wedding. He is extremply flexible and will work with you to create videography that you want. Not only was he professional and made sure to capture every part of my wedding, he knew I was extremply stressed and kept calming me down the day of the wedding. He was literally my therpaist and life coach the day of my wedding and I don't know what I would have done without him. If you want unique amazing videography at your wedding with someone who is young, talented, energetic, passionate, professional and all together amazing you need to hire Matt. He shot my wedding with Abraham who was also extremply professional and a pleasure to work with. I really loved all my vendors but I have to say I was most excited and happy about working with Matt. I am so glad we decided not only to hire a videographer but to hire Matt.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Matt as our wedding videographer. After countless hours searching the web reading thru reviews trying to find a videographer that was not only talented but in our price range was exhausting! Thankfully I came across Matt Van Ness!! From start to finish Matt was responsive and such a joy to work with. He listened to what we wanted to capture on our big day, and how we envisioned it all to come together. He not only knows what he is doing but he is so passionate about what he does. His enthusiasm is contagious! The footage he captured was amazing and the way he put it all together was wonderful. Matt has provided us with the ability to relive the best day of our lives together. My husband and I can't say enough great things about Matt, he rocks!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

Matt was absolutely amazing to work with. His quality of work couldn't have been better. He was so attentive to me the entire day. He came early in the morning and stayed till the end of the reception. The final video was excellent. He even took some still frames from the video and sent them to me. Overall I give mv film productions 5 stars!! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kara · Married on 07/27/2013

Matt and his team were such a pleasure to work with! They were fun, professional and we had such a blast with them all day. We cannot be more pleased with how our video turned out. Matt was able to capture all of the precious moments from our wedding day. I would highly recommend MV Film Productions to film your wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2013

Matt is AWESOME!!!! And so was his assistant!! Matt was so accommodating and easy to work with! He was very detailed throughout the process which put us at ease. We are really happy with our video and would highly recommend him. We have already referred some of our friends!

Sent on 10/06/2013

David · Married on 05/24/2013

Matt was amazing!! We decided late in the process to add video and Matt was awesome to work with. He made us feel comfortable immediately with his communication skills. The day of the wedding, he was right there at the salon to film the girls, and he was the last person to leave. I remember commenting to my wife "omg, did you see Matt?" with all his equipment and the way he worked the venue, it was obvious that he has a passion for what he does. Matt blended in, and was always very courteous to the guests. He worked really hard and of all the vendors, he became a favorite of ours as we re-capped.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Alexa · Married on 05/19/2013

Matt is great. He was extremely professional and the quality of his work is exceptional. We got married at St. Clements Castle in May of 2013 and Matt did a great job coordinating with both the staff at the venue and our photographer. He captured all the right moments from all the right angles and we'd recommend him wholeheartedly. Also, Matt is very prompt when it comes to responding to emails and questions which was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Kristi · Married on 04/27/2013

I wish there were more stars to give Matt! He was professional, reliable, and enthusiastic to be a part of our wedding day. He was very flexible when arranging our meetings, he made sure all the details were reviewed before the day of the event. The day of our wedding he and his assistant arrived early and captured every moment of the day. Our wedding video is beautiful, everyone who has seen it has complimented his work. We couldn't be happier with our experience with MW productions!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

McQueeney · Married on 04/19/2013

Scott and I could not have been more pleased with Matt as our wedding videographer. He didn't miss a beat!!From the pre-wedding meetings to the actual day Matt made EVERYTHING easy, and everything went perfectly. He was there from the first strand of hair being put up to the last guest leaving and NEVER got in the way. He works very hard and you will not be disappointed with his services. Our finished product was amazing!!! It didn't take very long to recieve it either. It's a wedding keepsake you can't do without, and I wouldn't recommend looking to anyone else than MV Film Productions! :o)-Jenn and Scott M.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Christine · Married on 04/05/2013

At first my husband and I were not going to hire a videographer for our wedding due to budget constraints, and seeing the pricing of a lot of the prices to have a videographer. I was doing research and found Matt from MV Film Productions and decided to set up a meeting. After meeting with Matt we decided to hire him for our April 5, 2013 wedding, and we could not be happier! Leading up to the wedding Matt responded to every e-mail in a timely manner. We met a few times through out the wedding planning process. Matt made us feel at ease, and he knows what he is talking about. Matt is very reasonably priced and he worked with our budget. We just received our wedding video this week and it is AMAZING! He captured every moment and we are so glad that we decided to hire Matt. The day flies by so fast, and it is so great to have a DVD to go back to and watch that special day.

Sent on 06/03/2013