MV Film Productions, LLC Reviews

88 | Meriden, CT

88 Reviews for MV Film Productions, LLC

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2016

My husband and I had some unique needs with our wedding and Matt was able to accommodate us completely! He and his team were professional and responsive throughout the entire process and were able to capture our day beautifully on fairly short notice. The final video exceeded our expectations and we're so glad we went with Matt and his team! Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time and Matt helped ease our burden through his suggestions and vendor recommendations. Filming can sometimes be an awkward thing but my husband and I felt at ease the entire time.

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Matt and his team at MV Film Products were incredible to say the least! Matt knew exactly what we were looking for in our wedding film and both the film and preview clip he delivered were amazing! Our guests are still talking about how much they loved our preview! The best part about Matt’s team is he captured every moment without even being seen! He was not following my husband and I through out the night, most of the time I didn’t even realize he was even there which is what we loved so much about Matt. And still he got every important shot and created a beautiful memory for us.

I would recommend Matt to all of my closest friends and family for sure!

Thank you Matt!
    Amanda and Joe

Alyssa · Married on 05/30/2016

Matt and his team were awesome to work with. Very professional, but also fun. They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and all the days leading up to our big day. Matt is very accommodating and was always quick to respond to any of my questions or concerns. Their work is phenomenal! I would definitely recommend Matt to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. I absolutely love my wedding preview and film!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Gaetana · Married on 05/28/2016

If you are shopping around for a wedding videographer, look no further! My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Matt and his team at MV Film Productions for our May 2016 wedding. Matt is so passionate and enthusiastic about what he does and it is so evident from the first moment you meet him. Besides his great cinema skills, he is punctual, reliable, has great attention to detail and is an all around, fun person to have working with you on your wedding day. At our first meeting and every subsequent meeting we held to plan the day, Matt's consistent theme focused on how his video was going to portray a story of our big day. The final product does just that and more - It is an absolutely beautiful story that seamlessly transitions through all aspects of the day from hair & makeup prep all the way to the end of the reception. I still cry every time I watch it and am so thankful to Matt and his team for providing us with this video that will be cherished for a lifetime to come.
    -Gaetana & Mike Sanders

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/15/2016

Matt and his team were an amazing addition to our wedding day. Having a wedding videographer was a last minute decision, but we are so happy that we made that call. From our first conversation with Matt, until we received our finished video, he was truly a pleasure. Matt was so professional and organized and really genuinely got us pumped for our wedding day. We are so happy with the whole experience with MV Film Productions. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. The day goes by so quickly that a videographer is crucial to capture all of the memories.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Edward · Married on 05/07/2016

All i have to say is please make a smart decision and use Matt (MV Film Productions LLC) and his team for your special day. Just absolutely wonderful and easy to work with. Turned our rainy day into a magical day that we both will cherish for the rest of our life. His video and pictures were just so amazing and we continue to get compliments from people. They were with us right from the start to the end of the night. What more to say is MV Film Productions LLC is highly recommended..... Excellent work.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Matt and his company left us speechless - BEYOND amazing work!!! Such a great guy - awesome personality - great to work with throughout the whole process. We were SHOCKED to receive our short preview video less than 24 hours after our wedding!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this amazing videographer and team!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Matt was fantastic!! His creative vision is amazing. The preview that he posted on Facebook was breathtaking and everyone loved it! He is professional and a great guy! You can't go wrong with Matt!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Matt and his team were INCREDIBLE! They were professional, prompt, talented, and wonderful to work with! We had asked them sort notice to film our wedding, and by God's grace they were available! We are so happy with the wedding film and thankful to them for capturing our day. They come highly recommended!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Brianna · Married on 10/17/2015

Matt and his team shot our wedding in October 2015. After our first meeting with Matt, we just knew he was the right fit to capture our wedding day! He has such a beautiful, cinematic style that makes you feel like you are truly watching a film. He has an easy going personality, but is super passionate and excited about his work. Matt’s talent, demeanor, passion, and artistry made the whole process seamless and enjoyable. He was very detailed to ensure that he captured every aspect of the day that was important to us. His creativity the day of our wedding led to some really incredible footage.

A couple days after our wedding he posted a sneak peek on Facebook and we were so excited to watch it while we were on our honeymoon. We got so many compliments from friends and family who enjoyed watching it as well. And even better was the full length film that we watched beginning to end and enjoyed every single moment! It was so much fun to relive such an amazing day, and to laugh and cry, and see things all the little things (and hilarious dance moves) that we missed. We got such a kick out of watching our bridal party entrances at the reception that we didn’t get to see because we were the last to come out. This film is so special to us and something that we will always cherish. Having a wedding film is so worth it and not something that should be overlooked. Matt is the best and goes above and beyond to make his couples happy! Thank you for everything Matt!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

Matt and Abraham were impeccable from start to finish. The quality of work is beautiful. I have received so many compliments about how appropriate they were during the whole wedding and how they weren't "one of those wedding videographers" that were blocking guests views. You never knew they were around, and somehow got beautiful shots of our whole wedding. Even the little bloopers that my husband and I had during the wedding, which was so "us" that made it so much more personal to us. We could have not have asked for a better videographer company to have done our wedding. I'm so grateful to have found Matt and chose him for our special day. I HIGHLY recommend MV Productions to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. The fast responses via phone and email, the quality of service, and the great staff show from beginning to end!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Katie · Married on 08/22/2015

Deciding to have a videographer occurred late in the planning process, but it was a decision we would definitely make time and again. We had seen Matt’s work through “sneak peeks” of other weddings, but it wasn’t until we saw ours that I realized just how talented he really was. Matt’s knowledge and experiences with weddings, in addition to his attention to detail played a vital role in helping us with the logistics and details of our wedding day. Matt has a keen eye in his profession and his creativity creates ordinary situations into beautiful cinema!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 07/25/2015

MV Film Productions is outstanding! They are professional, upbeat, outgoing, and organized! From the first day I met with the company I knew we were in good hands. At our initial meeting, Matt, was full of great ideas to capture our special day. He has such enthusiastium for his craft. This stood true throughout the entire planning process up until the last minute of our wedding. MV Film Productions captured every moment of our magnificent day. From the guys getting ready to the girls getting ready (at 2 separate locations). They were there for the first look, first dance and while we danced the night away. The day goes by so fast and we now have an amazing video to reflect upon over the years to come. His videos are amazing and truly capture the full day! I recommend MV Film Productions with the highest regards.

Sent on 11/29/2015

ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

Matt was absolutely amazing. Not only did he make time during his busy schedule to meet with me last minute as we were not sure if we wanted to spend the extra money on video or not. From the first day we met I knew our video was going to be amazing. He always answered my emails in a timely manor and always had great ideas in the back of his head for our big day. I would totally recommend you use MV Film Productions for your wedding video and you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Andriana · Married on 07/04/2015

Matt was wonderful to work with! He was fun, friendly and an overall great guy. His work was unique and creative. The turn around time for his video was incredible. We were enjoying our first view of our wedding the very next day. We highly recommend him. He was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Claudia · Married on 06/20/2015

Matt is professional, organized, patient, talented, and passionate. From the first meeting, he throughly explained what he has to offer and all that is included without feeling rushed. I gained trust in Matt from the beginning. When we had any questions, he was always quick to respond. Matt includes an engagement video just to get to know couples and to build a relationship with his clients. My husband and I chose two places that were far in distance and Matt agreed without hesitation at no extra charge. Matt is incredibly talented and truly has an eye for detail. He has years of experience not only in filming but audio as well. Matt uses the most updated equipment/technology. At our wedding, while he was operating the Drone, several guests asked questions and Matt didn't hesitate to answer. A few weeks after the wedding, I asked Matt to add something into our film that was a gift we received and I had forgotten to give it to him on the wedding day, Matt agreed when he could have refused especially after the wedding day. As a bride, many things we don't see until seeing the film. The film was ready within weeks after our wedding and I would gasp in awe at several clips. When my husband and I speak of MV Film Productions, we speak with confidence. We would highly recommend hiring Matt and his team to anyone. Even if you aren't considering film, set-up a consultation and give it a chance because you won't regret having it, although you may regret not having it.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Matt and team did an awesome job and were so great to work with. He truly went above and beyond, from the engagement shoot to the final wedding video. He has a special eye for details and produced a high quality product. I'm so happy we chose to have a wedding video because I was able to relive it over again and catch a lot of things I missed! He was super responsive and we received the video only a few weeks after the big day. I've been recommending to my friends, but he books fast, so act quickly!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2015

We used Matt/MV Film Productions for our March 2015 wedding and couldn't have been happier with the level of service, professionalism, ease of working together and most importantly the end result. Matt was extremely thorough from the first meeting to the last, and he always talks about the "details" but boy did he capture them. We are so thrilled with the final products and he went out of his way to accommodate our event needs. HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Erin · Married on 02/21/2015

If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, do it! Matt came up to Boston and shot for our 2/21/15 wedding.

I cannot recommend him more highly, and based on his reviews, I am not alone.

He is professional, experienced, and timely in his correspondences. He communicates well, and exhibits sincere interest in capturing your wedding, from the big moments to the small details. He uses high quality equipment and is constantly evolving his techniques.

What I enjoyed most about working with Matt was his enthusiasm and passion for what he does, and I truly feel that it translates into his work. He doesn't hesitate to go that extra mile. He drove all the way to Boston before our wedding to scope out the wedding sites, just for the day, on his own initiative. He is creative and collaborated well with my photographer.

I am so excited that I will have these memories to look back on for the rest of our lives. Go with MV Film Productions!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Christina · Married on 10/03/2014

We knew Matt was the right choice from the first meeting we had. He is passionate about what he does and knows exactly what he is doing. Between Matt and his assistant Abraham we had over 12 hours of footage filmed. We have since watched our "sneak peek" and our edited version of the full day and could not be happier.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2014

Right from the start, Matt was amazing! We met with him about a year before the wedding, and my husband and I knew right then and there that we wanted Matt to film our wedding!! He has such enthusiasm and passion for what he does, and he projects that feeling every time we spoke with him. Every time we spoke, I got more and more excited for the wedding! He gave us creative ideas while also incorporating all that we had in mind. He was very professional, yet very laid back and fun throughout the whole planning process.

Our wedding day ended up being Matt's birthday, and he still gave it all he had to make our day special and perfect! Matt and his assistant Abe were amazing and I would highly recommend MV Films!! The wedding video was beautiful and something my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives!! =)

Sent on 12/04/2014

Michael · Married on 09/06/2014

Matt and his team were simply amazing. They were everywhere at once and yet they never interfered with anything going on during the ceremony and reception. The shots that they were able to capture were amazing and the first time we watched the video my wife and I felt we were right back at the wedding. By far the best money spent on the wedding. I can't recommend him enough. His work is amazing and I can't wait to watch our video again

Sent on 12/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/04/2014

Choosing MV Film Productions to capture our big day was one of the best wedding decisions we made! Matt was nothing but professional and was so much fun to work with. He is such a genuine person and was truly as excited about our wedding as we were! Our video came out amazing and we will enjoy watching it for years to come!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Nikita · Married on 08/15/2014

These guys are the best! Very profesional and wonderful to work with. Thanks to them my husband and I have the memory if our wedding day to treasure forever!!

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • KellyT

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Matt is seriously fantastic! From our very first meeting I knew he was just who we needed to film our wedding. He is very personable, easy-going, and professional. His filming is non-obtrusive. Matt was able to capture our day so wonderfully. I feel like I'm reliving the day when I watch our videos. My husband and I have watched our highlight recap and our full-length video several times now and I know we will continue to do so for years to come !

Sent on 11/29/2014