Muzik Unlimited DJ Productions Reviews

2.2
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

I feel like the hours I spent filling out the itinerary was not used. All of the songs that were suppose to play at the end of the night were played at the beginning. All the dance songs were played back to back. They were put on there for after all the festivities were winding down. At the end of the night when the DJ came to ask for money he interrupted my husband in the middle of talking to 5 of his friends and said "So are you going to pay me or what". This was extremely rude and unprofessional, especially after doing what I thought was just an okay performance.

Sent on 12/24/2012

Muzik Unlimited DJ Productions's reply:

As the Owner of this business I wish this issue of had of been brought to my attention from the client and I would have been happy to offer the client some type of discount. I myself must not have performed at this event, it had to be one of my other Dj's. We only have 4 DJs and only 2 of us perform at Weddings. I must say that I am shocked to hear of such an occurance because the DJ that played for this event has been in the Business since 1973 and I myself have been a DJ since 1985. We have hundreds of very satisfied Clients. I find it hard to believe that my other Wedding DJ would have been rude and unprofessional. I also find this interesting because this person chose to remain Anonymous?????