26 Reviews for Muzik Unlimited DJ Productions

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
26 Muzik Unlimited DJ Productions Reviews

Choose Ron as your perfect DJ! Easy communication, hey professional, he seriously makes everything so much easier! Thank you Ron, my wedding was a b l a s t !

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was completely fabulous for my wedding! He was able to accommodate any music request I had for the ceremony or reception, was a great and enthusiastic emcee for the reception and kept the mood fun and upbeat! The quality of his music and equipment cannot be matched - I'd recommend him for any event needing music!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Muzik Unlimited for our daughters wedding on November 2016. Ron was professional, on time, kept the guests happy & dancing all night. I can't emphasize enough the need for a professional DJ. He sets the tone for the entire event! Book Muzik Unlimited and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron of Muzik Unlimited Productions was a great DJ. He is very professional, nice and responds to questions or concerns in a timely manner. He met with me and my fiance a few times to ensure that our music and lighting needs were met. On the day of our wedding, he arrived about 3 hrs early to set up. His set up was neat and organized, and he the quality of the equipment and music was great. Ron will also give clients a wedding planner, a document used to list the songs you want played and is also used for listing each event at the wedding along with the time (wedding start time, reception start time, cake cutting, toast,etc). I ended up deviating from my planner unexpectedly, and Ron didn't panic; he continued to provide great services and the guests didn't notice any issues at all. Overall, I recommend Ron for any events that require a DJ or lighting services.

Profile Picture User5609153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Very easy to work with! Everything turned out better than we hoped!

Profile Picture John, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and did a great job!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/20/15, 1 Review
4.7

It was the most stressfree part of the wedding! We gave a general list and they took it and ran with it. We had so much fun and dance till we dropped.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so pleased to have Ron as our DJ! He was very efficient and attentive to our needs. The sound quality was sensational and I would recommend him to anyone who is need of a DJ!

Profile Picture Marissa, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was great! He was very easy to talk with and plan music for our wedding. He played everything we asked. He was on time and had everything set up nicely for the wedding.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron is awesome to work with! He even allows for song requests, which we used as a way to get more RSVP cards back. Very easy going and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4170238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional, reliable, and always maintained good communication.

Profile Picture User4161195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was so helpful and gave us everything we wanted! We got so many compliments on our gobo light and the music he played! The guests loved it!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best experience possible. I would never use anyone else.

Profile Picture Mandy, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Muzik Unlimited DJ Productions for our wedding reception, and they did a fantastic job. They were polite, played all the songs my guests requested (except the ones that we listed as off limits; My husband and I share a mutual hatred of Ke$ha), and announced all of the wedding events at the right times. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect rating was because we were introduced as "Mr. and Mrs. Man's Name" by accident, which I had made clear I was not okay with. It was a simple mistake, and the only one of the night and they apologized immediately.

In short, this DJ was very professional, flexible, and generally really nice. I would recommend them to anyone and they were one of the primary reasons my wedding reception went so smoothly.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy with the services!!

Profile Picture Marsha, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Of all the things that I had to worry about for a wedding reception, this was the one thing I didn't have to think about! Our man was there, on time, and played the best mix of music I could hope for! Anybody can plug a phone in and hit "play", but it really takes a professional to read how everyone is responding to the music selections, and get them out on the dance floor! These guys got my mother in law to dance! That is just short of a miracle!!! Everyone complimented our reception and the atmosphere the DJ provided. I'll be recommending these guys to any and everyone who needs music for an event!

Profile Picture Tommy, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ron was very professional and made everything go smoothly for our wedding reception. We received many compliments on the music and lighting he provided. Thanks Ron!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

More expensive than most DJs, but well worth it. Outstanding job. They did both the wedding and the reception. Easy to work with. Easy to contact. Worked great with our group. We all had a great time. Total professionals. Would highly recommend this group for your wedding. Thanks Ron.....

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Ron did just what we wanted! Wonderful DJ!

Profile Picture Devin, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry, the DJ guy, was wonderful. He played all the right music for our party and we danced and sang along all night long! I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a fun DJ!

Profile Picture User3573892, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a great job! I appreciated the extra work they put in to provide music for both the ceremony and reception. Their timing was perfect throughout the day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/22/13, 1 Review
4.7

These guys were awsome ! They made the event run smooth , easy and fun !

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone had a great time and the music provided was perfect. Never a dull moment during my wedding reception!

Profile Picture Katy, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Muzik unlimited was very flexible with my schedule

Profile Picture Karen, 8/4/12, 1 Review
2.2

I feel like the hours I spent filling out the itinerary was not used. All of the songs that were suppose to play at the end of the night were played at the beginning. All the dance songs were played back to back. They were put on there for after all the festivities were winding down. At the end of the night when the DJ came to ask for money he interrupted my husband in the middle of talking to 5 of his friends and said "So are you going to pay me or what". This was extremely rude and unprofessional, especially after doing what I thought was just an okay performance.

View Vendor Response