Muth Audio Designs Reviews

55 | Chillicothe, OH

55 Reviews for Muth Audio Designs

Ron · Married on 08/29/2015

John Michael did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2015

cindy · Married on 08/28/2015

Everyone had a awesome time at the reception. We had several people tell us that it was the funnest reception they had attended. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2015

We were trying to cut budgets and planned to "DJ" ourselves with an iPod and garage band.. After hours of frustration and a groomsmen talking some sense into us- we decided to hire a DJ like THREE WEEKS before the wedding, maybe even less!! We didn't want to stress about music day of if something went wrong. Muth Audio was above and beyond anything we expected. Sounds cliche, but they literally MADE the party. My whole childhood growing up I never dreamt of my dress, or flowers, or the chapel.. I envisioned hours on the dance floor with my closest family and best friends! Our DJ made that happen and people are still talking about it months, and months later! They have a way of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long, if that's what you're looking for of course! And we were! Highly recommend Muth Audio and have already referred them to multiple couples!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Deaven · Married on 07/18/2015

John gave us everything we needed on a very short notice for him! We were very pleased with his service and he was a great person to work with! Very down to earth and easy to talk to!

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

John Michael was so amazing! He worked with me on everything and laid out all the details (even some I hadn't even thought of!) He was able to save the song as I was walking down the aisle. I was worried I wouldn't make it all the way up to the altar before the music stopped playing and alas, John Michael had it covered! The music looped around seamlessly and I had no stress. He truly cares about your event and really works to make it all you wish it could be.

Sent on 09/16/2015

My DJ did a great job and Brian was wonderful at talking to me and getting exactly what I wanted. Would hire them again without a doubt.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Brian was so great to work with throughout planning the entire event. He responded promptly to all of my questions that I had and made sure that everything was taken care of. My DJ's name was Jon and he was absolutely fantastic-probably the best part of the entire evening! He organized our guests to receive their dinner entree's and made sure to talk and entertain our guests. Not to mention, the music was good too! He made sure everyone felt involved and really like they were a huge part of our special day. 2 months later and our guests are STILL talking about him and how great he was. You'd be crazy to use any other vendor!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Adrienne · Married on 09/20/2014

Brian went over the top to make sure the bride and groom had exactly what they wanted the way they wanted it. He's effi yet flexible at the events. He was very interactive with the guests as well, getting them involved with events and dancing. We still have guests bragging on what a wonderful job Brian did at the wedding and reception! I certainly would recommend Muth Audio Designs for any event as well as use them again for any event! Thank you, Muth Audio Designs for the excellence you brought to our important event. You helped make it memorable!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Very helpful and accomodating, as well as quick to respond to questions. Very professional.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Lacey · Married on 07/26/2014

If you are a perfectionist and are looking for an audio company who will appreciate, tolerate, and exceed your expectations, then stop looking now because Muth Audio is hands down the absolute best decision that we made for our entire wedding!! From the one on one consultation and attention given, to the online database of information and song selection they exceed all other companies in their category. Our guests were blown away by how amazing and professional our DJ John was. And as a bridezilla I appreciated how flexible he was and how we knew exactly what I wanted. The flow of the evening went wonderful all because of him, not once did he have to ask me what I wanted next or what to do if something went off schedule he just rolled with it and allowed us to enjoy our night. Our guests praised song selections, ability to make requests and the awesome lighting that wasn't even expected that gave our reception the perfect feel! Our guest continue to rave about how the DJ was the best that they have ever seen! I can't praise Muth Audio enough great price, amazing customer service, and perfect delivery! What more could one possibly want? I can't speak enough about their wonderful customer service and their keen eye to detail. Thanks for making our wedding wonderful Muth Audio!!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2014

We had such a great experience with this company! JohnMichael did such an awesome job at being two places at once and got all the guests on the dance floor with us as we danced the night away.

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome DJ! I sent a list of songs and didn't have to do anything else. The night ran smooth, thanks to Brian running the show as our DJ. Everyone was dancing and having fun!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Brian did a wonderful job DJing our wedding. He was very reasonable in price and very helpful with any questions or concerns I had leading up to the wedding. Very helpful, friendly, and professional. He was wonderful; he so wonderfully transferred cassette tapes of my grandmother's music onto a CD to use for the ceremony. Great to work with, I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Becky · Married on 05/17/2014

Our DJ was John Honaker from Muth Audio, and he was AWESOME!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a blast at their wedding reception (and who wants their guests to have the same amount of fun)! He talked to me and my mother (the bride and mother-of-the-bride) about what we wanted during the reception, what music to play, what music not to play, etc. He had great ideas on how to get guests involved, but he was very courteous and asked beforehand if it was okay that he follow through with his great ideas. Muth Audio sets up an "online profile" for your event, and you can submit song requests in advance. But those songs aren't set in stone! The DJ took song requests during the reception even if it wasn't on the online list. The company has a set fee for 4 hours, but they are very flexible! They're willing to let you buy more time if you want. We requested 5 hours right off the bat, and John was very laid back, flexible, and communicative when we were closing in on 5 hours. He was totally willing to let us have more time if we wanted it! Plus, not only was the reception barrels of fun, it also went very smoothly! The DJ kept things moving along, and there was never a ridiculously long wait between the different parts of the reception. He kept people on the dance floor and/or entertained with his song choices and commentary. I am no expert on sound systems or speakers or lights, but the sound systems, speakers, and lighting was more than adequate for our reception hall. I.e. the lighting and sound was just as awesome as the reception turned out to be! My mother, husband, and I (and probably lots of other people who attended our wedding reception) would recommend John and Muth Audio in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Bryse · Married on 10/19/2013

My DJ's name was John Honaker, provided by Muth Audio Designs. John was punctual, interactive, friendly, and professional. Both my wife and I have nothing but absolutely great things about John and Muth Audio Designs. I can't thank them enough for making my wedding beyond perfect.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Kirrissa · Married on 10/19/2013

Really made my night perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2013

John · Married on 09/28/2013

The fact that I could provide my wants and desires about my wedding day and reception, and it was completely taken care of. I couldn't have been more confident in the talents of this company. I was able to relax and enjoy our day while Muth Audio Designs moved the event along in a delightful and entertaining way. Not only were my expectations blown away by how well the entire event went, but I still am receiving voice mails and emails from our guests telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

The amount of attention to detail and the creative intuitiveness of the staff at Muth Audio Design was so helpful. They were aware of our wants and how we wanted a party to turn out, and made sure they did their best to make that happen.

This day was a day me and my bride will always remember because of Muth Audio Designs. it will be a day that everyone will keep talking about and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Outstanding service! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2013

Used this company to be both the music player at my wedding ceremony and the DJ at the reception. Very professional and very flexible! Listened to exactly what I wanted and made everything run smoothly with the music. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Muth Audio Designs provided us a PA system with an engineer to do a multi-track recording of our multiple live performances. And also provided a 2nd PA system and DJ for a seamless transition into our reception. Our DJ John read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor full the entire night! We would never find a better production company for our unique requests, and we were more than thrilled at the affordability of their 5 star service.

Sent on 05/10/2015

laura · Married on 10/13/2012

John was an awesome dj! We will never use any other company's dj services. John set the bar high. Thanks for a terrific reception!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Judy · Married on 08/19/2016

They definitely take all stress of the day away from their clients. I didn't worry at all about them the day of the event. The only thing that I would say could improve was that meeting with them to go over everything before the event felt a little last minute. But during that meeting, all concerns were put to rest knowing that they truly did have everything under control. I certainly would highly recommend them to anybody.

Sent on 09/14/2016

PAMELA · Married on 05/21/2016

Muth Audio has all the bells and whistles for your wedding ceremony and reception. Our DJ was very personable and did a great job working with us and he kept the reception flowing. We loved the music selections, the slide show, the hue of lighting used in the reception venue. The entire ceremony and reception was "seamless", which helped relieve the parents of the bride's stress level!! We would have used them for the photo booth also, if we had it to do again. :)

Sent on 05/31/2016

Daniel · Married on 05/29/2016

Can't complain about anything! They really helped us put together exactly the type of vibe we were looking for!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • User6019858 · 2+ years ago

He did very well at keeping the wedding going,
    We did a music change and it didn't get changed.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Muth Audio Designs's reply:

Our first error in five years! What we did then:
    -No charge for a 2x sound system upgrade
    -No charge for the ceremony and cocktail hour.
    -No charge for uplighting.
    And then we discounted the remaining cost by 25%!
    We are saddened that she failed to mention any of this in this review. She probably got the best value of any bride in history.