Mussels and Makeup Reviews

3 | Spring, TX

3 Reviews for Mussels and Makeup

Kendall · Married on 12/12/2015

Jessica is wonderful to work with! She is very talented and uses the best makeup! All of her products are natural!

Mussels and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Kendall!

Dani · Married on 10/25/2015

Jessica was AWESOME! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and was so sweet and personable. All my bridesmaids loved their make up. I would recommend her to anyone :)

Mussels and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dani! It was so wonderful being there for your big day. You were a beautiful bride!!

Ashlee · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica did a fabulous job on everyone in my wedding, and the girls makeup looked fantastic for my BIG day. Jessica took her time and catered to what my bridesmaid wanted. Jessica also did my makeup for a wedding I was in. Not only was she super sweet, she really listened to how I wanted my makeup done and made sure I was satisfied at the end of my service.I loved that she used an all vegan line like Arbonne, because I do have sensitive skin. I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone for any event! You won't be let down!!

Mussels and Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Ashlee!! It was a blessing to be able to do your makeup. You are a lovely lady inside and out!