MusicMasters Reviews

MusicMasters 3
MusicMasters 4
MusicMasters 5

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2013

Dan Hawkins was our wedding DJ and am so glad we chose him! He was so helpful during the planning stage and especially on point on our wedding day. He would come find us to make sure everything was running smoothly and according to plan. He got the crowd pumped up during our introductions and kept the party going all night long. He even stayed a little later for an encore because our guests were not ready to leave! All the guests have gushed about what a great DJ Dan is, look no further and book him!

Sent on 10/27/2013

My son and daughter-in-law's reception, held on Saturday, Sept. 7th, 2013 was an absolute dream come true, and a rollicking fun time, due in large part to DJ Bob from MusicMasters. Dan and Sue Hawkins were wonderful in their interractions with our family as we worked out arrangements, filled in on-line forms, and finalized our playlist. As the wedding day drew closer, we were all waiting with anticipation to meet the DJ selected for our event. Sure enough, after speaking with DJ Bob, we felt certain that we had been matched with a great choice for our group of guests and our style of music.

DJ Bob handled everything perfectly, from the introductions, first dance, parent's dance, dedication song, cake cutting, bouquet toss and garter toss to the wonderfully successful anniversary dance. He was great with the college crowd of guys who requested some special songs so they could do their "act" to liven up the party even more.

So many guests told me that that our DJ was GREAT, and that they enjoyed the music and dancing so much. So did I! I would highly recommend MusicMasters to anyone who is looking for a highly professional organization, run by two very personable and assuring persons--Dan and Sue. And, if you are lucky enough to have DJ Bob selected for your reception, you will be assured of having a wonderful, memorable time. I can't thank them all enough!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Kieran · Married on 09/01/2013

Dan was amazing! Attentive, professionalism and fun to be around. He knew how to get the party started and keep it going!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Tuugi · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan, Sue and Pouya at MusicMasters were absolutely great. They were super responsive, responsible, and professional throughout the whole process. It was so easy to work with them, and they guided us all along the way. Very nice people. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Anne · Married on 08/10/2013

I really liked the DJ that Music Masters provided. We talked ahead of time, and he played a really good selection of music. I felt like he got a good feeling of the party, and went with it. He was also polite and professional, while also being quite fun. Just right!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Terry · Married on 08/03/2013

Justin from Music Masters was just great. Professional and listened to what WE wanted as a wedding. It was perfect and we couldn't thank Justin, Sue, and Dan more (the music masters team) for help making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/07/2013

B · Married on 07/27/2013

My partner and I had our Wedding on 7/27/2013 and Justin from MusicMasters provided the fantastic DJ services for the celebration. We reached out to the owner Dan and were impressed from our initial conversation with MusicMasters. Justin met us prior to the wedding and walked through the timeline of the day and our music choices. From the music during the outside ceremony, to keeping the dance floor packed with prople throughout the reception, he delivered exactly what we requested - an event where people went home saying "now THAT was a great party!". Our primary goal of the wedding was to ensure people had a good time and that is exactly what he delivered.
    In addition to music, he was also able to support a video slideshow and did a fantastic job keeping things moving throughout the event. Weeks later, Our guests are still raving about the amazing job (and great party) that Justin delivered. We would highly recommend Justin and MusicMasters to anyone planning an upcoming event.

Sent on 09/02/2013

I recently got married at the Radisson in Baltimore and we were lucky enough to have the opportunity to have Dan Hawkins as our DJ. He did a wonderful job and I highly recommend him to any bride out there looking for a DJ who gets the crowd pumped up and dancing the entire night! He did a wonderful job and was so nice to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Justin was our DJ and he did a FANTASTIC job! Everyone at the wedding was raving about him and even after people have asked me for his contact information. He was professional, friendly, and he did an excellent job staying on top of the flow of events and being able to read the crowd. Our wedding guests were between the ages of 26-60 and EVERYONE was on the dance floor almost the whole time.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Emily · Married on 06/15/2013

Got tons of compliments on my wedding music, they followed my specifications perfectly and delivered a great product, really captured the mood. Use Jonathan Davis as your DJ for fun and energetic classy music.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

Dan Hawkins was our DJ at our wedding and he was wonderful! Throughout the planning process he contacted me every so often to see if I had any questions or needed anything. Multiple times he offered to provide guidance and feedback. Music Masters has an online program which you can access to choose music, set your timeline and information about your event. I thought this was so helpful and I referred back to is several times to update our event information and choose music. On the day of Dan was great. He was very professional, stuck with the details and timeline we had previously discussed and he also checked in with me throughout the night to make sure I was happy with everything. This made me feel like he cared about our individual preferences, not just doing every wedding the same. I did not give Dan too much guidance on music selection and everything he played was great. I would highly recommend Music Masters for your DJ needs.

Sent on 05/19/2013
  • SMW13

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2013

We got married at the Pier 5 Hotel, and they suggested that we use Music Masters. Mike Lorenzo was our DJ, and he was great! It made me a little nervous that we didn't talk to our DJ until a day or two before the wedding, but Mike was very professional. Music Masters has a great online system that allows you to pick all your music and create a schedule for the day. When Mike called, he had already reviewed everything and had a few questions prepared. We discussed the schedule for the day, and he was more than willing to accommodate our requests. Mike was laid back, but he kept the reception going smoothly, and our guests loved the music! Dan and Sue Hawkins are also extremely helpful and easy to contact if you have any questions or concerns as you use the online planning tool. We couldn't be happier with our DJ and Music Masters!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Kimberly · Married on 04/06/2013

DJ Edward was awesome. My guests had a ball. He made ther wedding so much fun. Everyone laughed and had a great time!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Tonya · Married on 03/30/2013

Our DJ, Justin was AWESOME! For our ceremony all the music was timed perfectly & everything sounded great. During our reception we wanted it to be a celebration (so more upbeat, lively music). During the times we were eating he played soft music which definitely fit the mood. When the time came for dancing & celebrating, he kept it upbeat and lively & played all the recent music & kept the crowd wanting to dance & enjoy themselves. We definitely are pleased with our decision to use MusicMasters! Dan & Sue did a wonderful job during the planning process & Justin was a magnificant DJ!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Giuliana · Married on 03/16/2013

Music Masters was very easy to work with. Their website is so easy to navigate. Everything you wonder or need is available online.

My husband and I have very specific musical taste and our playlist was full of our favorite songs. Justin our DJ called us a few days before our wedding and said that while he personally liked our playlist it might not be so dance friendly so if we agreed he would do an 80's/New Wave dance party (music we both like). Justin was absolutely right. He played a good selection of our songs during the meal service and then started the dance party. Everyone loved the music and very few people left without dancing (very hardcore non dancers). Justin wasn't overbearing or cheesy. He didn't ham it up and was very cool under pressure. Everything was running a bit late and he worked perfectly with the caterer to make sure our timeline ran smoothly.

My husband and I had such a good time dancing with our friends we forgot to go around thanking people! Thanks to Sue & Dan for sending us such a great DJ.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Musicmasters was THE BEST part of our wedding!! We had Justin do both the ceremony and the reception. He got such a great feel for my husband and I and the music perfectly matched our style, all of our guests danced at the reception! To top it all off, out of all the DJ's I contacted Musicmasters was the most affordable and the easiest to correspond with. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Christine · Married on 09/29/2012

We hired MusicMasters only a few weeks before our wedding. They were able to provide us with a great DJ at the last minute and were very attentive to what we wanted. The price was excellent and we very pleased with their service.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2012

I booked Music Master's through my venue and was very very happy with their service. Ray was our DJ and he did a great job. He played all of our 'must plays' and filled in the rest of the night with music that perfectly suited our tastes.

We also used the DJ for our ceremony music and it was great. I was a little nervous about the ceremony music, as I went a less traditional route, but everything went perfectly.

Everyone I was in contact with from the company was friendly, and very easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2012

Dj Dan was awesome! He made the day run so smoothly and the music was great! My guests all had an amazing time!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

The company's online database allowed me to choose the exact songs I wanted and easily describe the entire ceremony and reception so the DJ would know what I was looking for. I could edit the online form as many times as I wanted too. I also was able to contact the owners very easily through phone and email. They got back to me immediately. Payments could be made online which made it easy to keep up and pay by the due date. My DJ, Justin Keys, even called me to discuss the event and was very professional and easy to talk to.

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • User2088133 · 2+ years ago

MusicMasters did a fantastic job maintaining the flow of our wedding reception. Our DJ, Dan, was a deight to work with and provided fantastic service both before and during our wedding reception. Dan was intersted in getting to know my fiancee and I before hand so that he could better meet both our needs and the needs of our guests. Dan played all of my "must plays" and many of our "possible plays." It was a great eveing with great flow and his personality added to the success our day.

Sent on 07/30/2012

sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

We hired Music Masters for both our ceremony and reception on July 7, 2012. Dan Hawkins was AMAZING throughout the entire process! We met with Dan for an initial consultation many months before the wedding to discuss our ideas and were only asked to give a small deposit to reserve our date with him. We used the Music Masters website to plan ceremony songs, our wedding timeline, and reception playlist. Dan answered all questions we had via email in a timely manner. The week of the wedding we received a phone call from him to finalize all of the details and run through everything we had put on the website.
    Hiring a DJ was one of my top priorities when planning our wedding because I wanted the ceremony music to run smoothly and I wanted our guests up dancing the entire reception. DJ Dan was flawless! Our ceremony was perfect. We didn't even tell him what type of music to play during our cocktail hour/dinner/etc. and he played songs we love and would have picked. He even checked in with us throughout the night to let us know what was coming next (father/daughter dance, cake cutting, etc.). Our guests were up dancing the entire night! We didn't give him a huge playlist, just a handful of "must-play" songs. He played all of the songs we requested and other awesome songs we hadn't thought of.
    Our family and friends had a great time dancing and they were all talking about how awesome the DJ was. We can't thank DJ Dan enough for his great service!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lillian · Married on 06/30/2012

Joe DeSantis did an awesome job DJ'ing our wedding. He even brought out a generator upon finding out our venue had lost power. Thankfully the power came back on and Joe put together a play list that was perfect for our reception. Music Masters does a great job of working with you to have the perfect mood set for your wedding celebration. Even my parents (who have never previously liked DJs) said Joe did an awesome job and they had a blast with no complaints!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Music Masters was by far our best vendor. (and we had alot of great vendors) Dan, the owner was our dj. From the minute we met with him, he made us feel comfortable that our wedding day was going to be perfect. Dan not only provided music for the cocktail hour and reception, but he also did our uplighting, gobo lighting, and slideshow. He was phenomenal. He did everything he could to make our day so special and memorable. From the lighting to the music to the gobo everything exceeded our expectations. Dan knew how nervous I was about the lighting at our venue and about the gobo we chose, so he came to our venue and showed us it to put our minds at ease. The night of the wedding the dance floor was packed and people danced theentire time. People commented all night how it was the best wedding they had ever been too. I am so grateful to music masters for making our day so special and will certainly use them in the future for any dj services I may need.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2012

It was a pleasure working with Dan and Sue for our June 2012 wedding. We were referred to Music Masters by a friend of a friend. I spoke with Dan over the phone to book our date and he was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable. Throughout the entire planning process, Dan was extremely easy to work with and always returned my emails within a timely manner. I knew that we were in good hands. We received good feedback from our guests and were on the dance floor the entire evening enjoying ourselves. Thank you Music Masters!

Sent on 06/20/2012