38 Reviews for MusicHead DJs

Do-Not-Play List (6)
One Event Per Day (6)
Karaoke (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Alonzo did a great job. He was flexible and kept the party going for our reception. He also handled our ceremony music, which was perfect. All in all, he was a great DJ and I was very impressed with his performance. I would recommend him to any DFW bride looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Wendi, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was great. He is very professional.

Profile Picture Linda, 2/25/17, 1 Review

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559389, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin is the best! Not only was he willing to help us with multiple tasks but he also helped to foster an environment where everyone had a blast! The biggest surprise was the quality of his equipment and especially the LIGHTING! You would have thought we hired an additional company to provide the dance floor lights. It was absolutely amazing and perfect! Thanks Kevin!

Profile Picture Daniel , 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was helpful and was on point with his music even though we had a small group! Would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin (Musichead DJs) was the ultimate professional and really did a fantastic job keeping the reception/party moving according to the schedule. All my guests loved his music selections and he seemed to know when to get the dance floor jumping and when to play the right slow dance music. Very accommodating to "keep the party going" when my guests weren't ready to leave! Awesome guy, Awesome DJ... Thanks Kevin for making our wedding reception a First Class Event!

Profile Picture Todd, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was wonderful!! We hired him for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. We had an initial meeting and he told us why he likes to DJ and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He was so professional and made us feel really comfortable which is why we made the decision to hire him. His response time was also super quick! I was so stressed during the wedding planning process that I literally waited until the night before our day to send him a song list that still wasn't complete. He told me not to worry and he would take care of the rest. For our reception, we had a few songs requested but we basically just let him do his thing. Everyone loved the music and we had guests dancing all night. Kevin helped make our wedding wonderful and I would definitely book him again for a future event. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture mandy, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ did a wonderful job with our wedding and managed to keep everything flowing along. We gave him a few genres of music that we liked and let him manage the rest. It was everything that we wanted and more! Would definitely use again if we ever need a DJ for another event. It was a perfect night!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was excellent to work with. He was very responsive in all aspects of our wedding planning, always accommodating, and always made it a point to make sure our needs and wants came first. He was completely prepared and helpful when he arrived at our wedding, and throughout the ceremony and reception, he made everything flow fantastically, keeping the energy up, and everyone involved. We would definitely recommend Kevin with MusicHead DJs for anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ.

Profile Picture Spenser, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We used Musichead DJs for our wedding ceremony and reception on 8-6-16. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Kevin went above and beyond to make sure that all of our music requests were accommodated. He was engaging and fun and had our guests on the dance floor all night. Be sure to ask about "the shoe game". Our guests thought it was hilarious. He is very caring about his customers and he puts his whole heart in what he does. I can promise you, if you give Musichead DJs a call, you will not regret it. He had a timeline of my entire wedding sequence of events already typed up just based on our phone conversation when I told him what I wanted, and a survey I completed. Musichead DJs is the way to go if you want your special event perfect. Thank you Musichead DJs!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was incredible for my daughters wedding! He went above and beyond what a DJ would normally do. Kevin made sure the wedding party was being taken care, the guests feel welcomed and kept the night lively. Kevin was very accommodating with all our requests, always responded back to emails quickly and helped make our day very special. I highly recommend Kevin for any of your future DJ needs!

Profile Picture Rynae, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin is so wonderful!! He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I probably changed songs on him 5 times and he was always so kind and responded very quickly. I highly recommend MusicHeadDJs for any event.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin is the best! Totally went over the top to make this day beyond anything I could imagine. My friends left saying they too would hire him in a second. He had everyone out on the dance floor and the karaoke time was a blast. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was debating on whether or not I should create my own list for our party or hire a dj. Hiring a dj was definitely the way to go. The sound system was terrific. Kevin was very accommodating and discussed with me ahead of time what music selections we wanted and how we planned for the evening to go concerning the music. Our party went very well, partly because of the fun atmosphere the music created. I would encourage anyone planning a party with music to spring for a dj.

Profile Picture User6827521, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Absolutely amazing. My event coordinator didn't not show and caused my while day to be about an hour behind he entertained my guest and was a complete life saver!!! Music was exceptional. Very personable and my husband and I along with our guest had an absolute fantastic time. I am so appreciative.

Profile Picture Tanecia, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music Heads DJ'S was wonderful at my son's wedding this past weekend!! Would definitely recommend . Wonderful music and very caring as to our requests!!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Karaoke

Kevin did a fantastic job with our 6th grade dance! He kept the kids moving and having fun throughout the night. I will definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Shanna, 4/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

We are very happy with the service MusicHead provided us. This was one are of our party that we didn't have to worry about too much once we explained what we wanted. Also, the DJ was responsive if I asked the music to go in a different direction. I would definitely recommend MusicHead services and would not hesitate to utilize them again. Thanks.

Profile Picture User6694115, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day
This review is currently being verified.

Kevin was great!! He made everything stress free and such an easy process! We met once before the wedding to discuss music and a timeline, and he took care of the rest! After my ceremony he told me he was having technical difficulties with the ceremony music and I wouldn't have ever known! He is super professional and everything went smoothly! He was great fun

Profile Picture Madison, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin and Angela did a great job at our school dance. He planned out a great evening for our students and their families and really Tokyo heart all of our special requests. Kevin was great to work with and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User6328108, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, MC

Kevin at MusicHead DJs was the best vendor decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. He was professional, understanding, knowledgeable, and really made my fiance and I feel comfortable and confident with the musical aspect of our wedding reception. Kevin is so awesome that my future sister-in-law will use him in her wedding next year. His prices are incredible for the customer service and attention to detail that he provides. Thank you Kevin for making our reception experience so wonderful! We truly appreciate the chance to work with you.

Profile Picture User6089342, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was Awesome!!! A variety of music! Karaoke was the Best!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Karaoke

Kevin did an awesome job!! We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Patty, 11/21/15, 1 Review