59 Reviews for Musical Expressions By Chet Light

Consultation (5)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
MC (3)
Uplighting (3)

Chet light was definitely the best choice we could have made for our wedding. From our very first meeting with him he was friendly, personable and professional. His website was very easy to use and he accommodated all of our request throughout the entire planning process. From the time the ceremony started until the very last dance of the night Chet was absolutely amazing. He kept us and all of our guests on the dance floor all night long and everyone had such a great time.

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We are so happy with our decision to choose DJ Chet for our wedding at Meredith Manor! He was fantastic and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night. We gave him free reign with the music selection for the night since we did not pick individual songs and he did absolutely perfect. We received so many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chet is AMAZING. Every detail was perfect and he was very thorough when we were planning the timeline of events for the night and all of the small details that went along with that.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met Chet at a wedding open house at Meredith Manor and selected him to be our DJ for our wedding there in October. We are so glad we met him and chose him for our special day! Chet was easy to work with, listened to our wants and was able to adjust the schedule on the fly when things took longer than expected on the night of the wedding. His website is great and you are able to build your own playlist and tell him what you absolutely want played or don’t want played. The music is an important part of the reception and Chet kept the dance floor full all night. We highly recommend using Chet as a wedding DJ. Thanks again, Chet!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chet was amazing! From start to finish he made sure things flowed and all his song picks where perfect for our day. He is friendly and was great to work with. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin , 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chet provided the music and karaoke for our wedding in April 2017. He did a fantastic job gathering our requests and creating a festive atmosphere.

He was able to adjust how he displayed karaoke lyrics based on the group-sing style we like, and it was great.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Chet as our DJ for our wedding at Meredith Manor in Pottstown. We met with him twice before the wedding, and he was incredibly thorough and really listened to what we wanted. I love that his website enables you to create different playlists for your reception, which we definitely utilized. Everything for the ceremony was great, and I loved the microphones he used because everyone heard everything in our ceremony very clearly. Chet checked in with us between the ceremony and reception to make sure we were on the same page, and he even checked with us when people requested songs to make sure that was okay with us. I really enjoyed having Chet as our DJ and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chet is a truly fantastic DJ, and I am so happy that I decided to book him for my wedding. He was always very courteous, accommodating and professional throughout the whole planning process. I gave him the difficult task of playing a mixture of Foreign, Medieval/Renaissance, Oldies and Modern music and he really nailed it! Everyone loved the music selections at my wedding, and everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Ewa, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chet was great as our DJ! He made sure we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day and was very flexible with last minute changes! We were able to create a playlist off of music he had in his database and he was able to play off of that. Chet was great at making everything flow nicely and got everyone to where they needed to be. All the music was great and I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Chet was great! We met with him twice before the wedding. He was professional, well-organized, and kind. We used his website to let him know which songs we definitely wanted him to play, songs to play if possible, and which we didn't want played. He was flexible with our requests and even customized a song for us, mixing together two songs. He was great at keeping our guests on the dance floor until the very end of the night! He also checked in with us a couple of times throughout the night to make sure that everything was going the way that we wanted. He provided the dance party that we were hoping for!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Our wedding was at Meredith Manor where Chet frequently DJs. We met with him twice to talk with him about our music preference and vision for the night. We used the music selection tool on his website to help choose songs for the night. However, I ended up giving him free reign on what he thought would flow the best throughout the night.

With that said, Chet was THE BEST! Chet literally kept the dance floor packed from start to finish. All of my guests commented on how much fun they had and how great the music was. He even kept grandmom happy without disappointing everyone else ;)

Chet is so down to earth, professional, and so accommodating. We had last minute requests the day of and he made it happen without blinking an eye. I couldn't be any happier!. Thanks for helping to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was great to work with. He was very accommodating to all of our requests and really did his best to make our day as perfect as possible. He was also great at communicating with us the day of so we knew where we were in our time line. Super friendly and really intuitive - by the time we sat down with him to finalize our playlist, I was as frazzled as any bride at that point in the process. He was patient and understood my babbling and helped me make sense of what we were looking for. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chet was a fantastic Dj. He helped us pick songs for our processional and recessional, and they were perfect for us. He didn't stray from our playlist but chose songs that helped our guests get up and dance! Great price and a great person!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was recommended to me by my wedding venue as one of their preferred DJ's. I looked into him and liked everything! He listened to what I wanted, such as no line dances, except if in dire need to get guests out on the dance floor, or songs I absolutely did not want played. I loved the fact that he has a music database that you can listen to songs then add the songs to lists such as "must play", "do not play", etc. He kept his word on not playing the songs we didn't want played, as well as trying to incorporate my husbands eclectic songs he wanted played. He played exactly what we wanted for our ceremony, and as far as I know cocktail music was great, since I didn't get a chance to get in there because we took pictures in all of that time, hahah (didn't hear any complaints from guests, so all is good!). Dinner music was perfect! And he checked with me to make sure the volume wasn't too loud either while guests were eating, which I loved! Music for the remainder of the reception was great too, and nothing was every too loud! My grandparents all enjoyed themselves because they could hear themselves talk, hahaha, but was a main detail I wanted to make sure was addressed for them :) All in all Chet did a great job! Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was fantastic. He took the time to meet with us, find out what we liked and didn't like. He made suggestions. The day of the wedding he helped make the day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was very professional at a great price. He kept the night about the bride and groom. He made it a point to have all guess involved and out on the floor dancing.

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chet was wonderful ... To work with, in his suggestions, his professionalism and his presentation. He was more than willing to add very special songs that had life-long personal connections to our family and to adjust the play list for some forgotten songs. He is a gem!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chet was great to work with, very experienced with good equipment. Website easy to use for creating a song list. He covers from the beginning to end (ceremony, cocktail hr, and reception/dancing). Would not hesitate to utilize his services again.

Profile Picture User4502755, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet is very professional, he has everything that anybody would want to cover most any event. He will keep everything going smoothly even if planned things change.

Profile Picture Randy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Chet as our wedding DJ was one of the best decisions we made! We saw him in action at another wedding and we knew we couldn't go wrong. Our main goal was to keep the dance floor packed all night and Chet did not let us down. It was actually packed all the way through the last song and he truly created the perfect unforgettable party atmosphere that we were hoping for. Our guests are still talking about how good our DJ was, how there was the perfect mix of music to please the whole crowd, and how they all had an absolute blast all night. Chet was able to take all of our ideas and truly make them come to life. He helped make the night run incredibly smooth and my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything----we were able to soak it all up and enjoy every second. The worst part was that it had to end! We also loved that we had the ability to select our music online and continuously update it as we remembered another song we wanted to play or if we changed our mind. Chet was great to work with from beginning to end and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for that perfect wedding DJ that will really cater to your every need. Not only is the value for the service you receive incredible and so much more affordable than other DJs, but the service itself is truly outstanding. Thank you for everything, Chet!!! You rock!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was a little hesitant when the venue my husband and I choose recommended that they use their preferred DJ vendors until we sat down and talked to Chet from Musical expressions. He was professional and took the time to learn what our musical styles were, the theme of our wedding to play the perfect music. He also played the music for our ceremony and made sure our song was timed perfectly! He played most all of the music we had put on our please play list and kept the party flowing all night.. I had so many reviews on the music and everyone had a great time dancing!! Highly recommend Chet!

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was recommended to me by a very reliable source and we couldn't have been happier. He met with us to go over our wishes and while we didn't have many our reception couldn't have gone better. Chet had people on the dance floor at all times and everyone raved about the variety of music and how it suited everyones taste. Thank you chet for making our reception perfect!!

Profile Picture alison, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chet was a fantastic DJ!! Even though he just met us, he did everything possible to make our day special! He sat down with us to go over all the details and let us make as many decisions as we wanted to--he made it so easy on me (the bride). Even on the day itself I changed my mind on something and he went with it no problem!

A lot of friends recommended we go with a DJ/Master of Ceremonies that we knew because you can trust that person to do a good job. After meeting with Chet, I was confident he would do a fantastic and professional job, and he did! I was very impressed!!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

chet was wonderful to work with and really made our special night even better! He worked with me to pick all my songs for the whole night and lead the night as the emcee!

I'm thankful I chose Chet!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/14, 1 Review