Musica Elegante Reviews

11 | West Lafayette, IN

11 Reviews for Musica Elegante

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

The Murphy-Foland Ensemble has played for two of my daughters' weddings. They are fabulous! I wouldn't have any other group. First, they a professional and extremely talented with a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. Not to mention, they are very nice to work with. They are accomodating and even learned a new song that wasn't in their playlist. They also made suggestions for other options of songs to play as we worked through the legistics of the wedding and cocktail hour. They took their own time to work with our soloist, and even came to our venue to check out the location to insure they knew what was needed. The group comes dressed in tuxedos and is prepared with all the equipment they need. I couldn't have asked for anything more from this group. They added so much to the cocktail hour and wedding. My guests still are telling me how wonderful they were.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Kimbre · Married on 06/28/2014

Musica Elegante exceeded all expectations! They performed at our wedding and during the cocktail hour of our reception. They provided beautiful music for the ceremony and were skilled with all of the classic wedding songs. They also worked with my soloist and quickly learned the music to accompany him. While helping me to plan the lineup for the ceremony, they mentioned that they had done some of the music performed by the Piano Guys (YouTube sensation). I loved the rendition of Philip Philip's "Home" so they purchased the sheet music and learned the song in less than 2 weeks and were able to play it for my bridal procession. I had so many compliments about the unique and beautiful version! They also had a wide variety of songs for the reception cocktail hour that had guests raving. Would definitely recommend this group!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Taia · event on 11/12/2013

Patrick was very professional and great to work with. As an event planner, I depend on the vendors I recommend, to be enjoyable for guests and fun to work with. I would recommend Patrick to any of my clients or brides.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Connie · event on 10/29/2013

Musica Elegante is a group of musicians with an obvious passion for sharing their musical gifts. Our event was for a not-for-profit education banquet, and Dr. Murphy and his fellow musicians were extremely kind and professional throughout our experience together. Our 350-plus guests were treated to a great mix of styles, and no one was left without a remembrance of their youth and vitality.

If you are planning a wedding, reception, reunion, ball, fundraiser, etc., I urge you to consider Musica Elegante as your entertainment/enhancement. I will DEFINITELY be contacting them again!

Musica Elegante is, without a doubt, a very "classy" group, rich with range of age, but each member focused on his/her role among the outstanding ensemble. They will meet your every expectation!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Evan · Married on 10/06/2013

Musica Elegante was very helpful and professional from the very beginning to the very end. The music was wonderful, and the ceremony was greatly enhanced by their presence. We were so happy to find such a quality string group who were both talented and helpful, and our attendees loved the classic touch of the live strings.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Beth · Married on 09/21/2013

Patrick Murphy was very responsive any time I contacted him. He answered all of my questions promptly, and when I submitted my music selections, he knew all of them. I requested that the quartet accompany the congregation in two hymns I wanted everyone to sing during the ceremony (with no vocalist to lead), and this ended up working out very nicely. Patrick's pricing was straightforward - I was told exactly what I would get for the fee I was charged, and he delivered. The group sounded absolutely wonderful as well!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Ashlie · Married on 10/27/2012

Murphy and Foland Wedding music did such an amazing job at our wedding. Their music is beautiful, and they were wonderful to work with! They really went above and beyond for us, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They truly made our wedding ceremony PERFECT! I still hear about how great they were from guests that came to our wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Claire · Married on 09/08/2012

Musica Elegante did a wonderful job at my wedding. Not only is their music beautiful but they are professional, flexible and willing to learn/practice non-traditional songs that I wanted for the ceremony. The ensemble was willing to stay after the ceremony and play for an extra half hour or so during our receiving line. They were fantastic to work with, are a great value and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend using Musica Elegante for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Adrienne · Married on 07/07/2012

Musica Elegante's performance was beautiful and their service was extremely elegant and professional. They even did a song that we specifically requested that was well known but not necessarily a traditional wedding ceremony song. They came to our rehearsal the night before even when the wedding was out of town. Also very important for a bride is that they were extremely easy to work with. Anything I asked they were very accommodating and helpful. With so much on your plate you want someone you can trust to make some decisions on their own and still get a great product, with Musica Elegante we definitely did!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Kaylee · Married on 06/04/2010

We had Pat as a string quartet, and we LOVED everything about it. They were even hosted a live performance for us to choose our music! They were friendly and professional at the ceremony and the music was beautiful. We got so many compliments on the music. It was my favorite part of the ceremony!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Susan · Married on 06/28/2014

This group played at my daughters wedding and cocktail hour. Many of our guests commented about how much they enjoyed them. They looked and performed professionally and added so much to the ceremony. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 07/07/2014