Music Therapy Inc Reviews

88 | Strongsville, OH

88 Reviews for Music Therapy Inc

Melinda · Married on 10/19/2013

Scott from Music Therapy did an awesome job at our wedding! He listened to the type of music we liked and made sure he played that kind of music. He was very professional throughout our meeting and the wedding night. I was so pleased with everything he did for us. Thanks Music Therapy!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2013

We had DJ Scott with music therapy for our October wedding and could not think of enough words to describe how happy we were with his services! We have received many compliments from our guest about what A great job Scott did and how much fun they had dancing all night at our wedding. I would recommend music therapy to all of my family and friends and we are so happy that we had them at our wedding cause they kept the crowd dancing and entertained all night long! Thank you so much Scott for being a part of our special day, you really made it a special day for us:)
    Lindsey Chasko

Sent on 10/26/2013

Erika · Married on 10/05/2013

Scott was AWESOME! Not only was he professional and follow through with every single little detail we discussed, he went above and beyond the entire night.We had a very unique venue and he made all three locations for ceremony, dinner, and dancing work amazingly well, and the sound was perfect.

We ended up with mud from some rain earlier in the day (outdoor wedding) and he rolled with the punches, moved equipment, did anything he had to, and everything went off without a hitch.

I gave Scott some music choices and let him pick the rest and it was like I hand-picked every song. Dancing was an absolute blast and everyone was asking where I found my DJ all night long.

Another thing Scott was great with was responding to my emails (no matter how small a detail) immediately... which was crucial when it came down to crunch time. It made everything so easy and I wasn't waiting on him for days/weeks to respond like some other vendors. Every song for our ceremony, all the timing, everything was PERFECT and we never rehearsed. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Music Therapy. I would recommend them to anyone for any event.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Music Therapy, Inc. did a great job! We had people on the dance floor all night, and he followed what we wanted very well. We had a pretty long list of "do not plays" (mainly because of me), and he really made sure that absolutely nothing on that list was played, which was great! He kept it fun and played a good variety, which is what we were going for. Also, Music Therapy, Inc. was easy to get in touch with and very responsive to all of our needs. The value was fantastic as well. We would certainly recommend this company to anyone in need of DJ services without hesitation.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

I thought the DJ was excellent, music was great and the dance floor was constantly full, which to me means a great party!!! I will definitely refer him to people looking for entertainment...

Sent on 09/26/2013

Lara · Married on 09/14/2013

Dj scott was beyond amazing! Everyone at my wedding loved him. He did an entire Egyptian wedding and he did a phenomenal job!!! He also did our up lighting and the place looked awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Everything was great! I thought the night ran smoothly and the DJ was very accommodating

Sent on 08/30/2013

tarra · Married on 08/23/2013

very pleasant and helpful with any questions or problems I have. very nice and friendly would definately recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Josh · Married on 08/10/2013

Scott was GREAT!! To say we had an eclectic group at our wedding would be an understatement, yet everyone we talked to said the music was awesome all night long. When he saw the venue coordinators were not taking the control of the event, scott stepped in and acted as our wedding planner. 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Laura · Married on 08/03/2013

Scott did a great job with our ceremony & reception. Very reasonable prices, awesome uplighting & dancefloor lighting, and very helpful & accommodating! The dancefloor was packed, and he did a great job keeping everyone involved. Everyone, including my grandpa, was on the floor at some point! He truly knows what he's doing & we would definitely recommend Scott!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Alexandra · Married on 07/27/2013

Scott was so helpful and attentive to what we wanted for our wedding day. He was supportive and had great ideas while we were planning, and he was flexible with where and when to meet. He was also very professional and it was obvious he took his job and his role seriously, which provided us with the confidence that we would have a quality DJ working with us and a fun night. My friends and family all said that they had an amazing time dancing and no one was left sitting in their seats. My husband and I are incredibly happy with our choice to work with Scott and Music Therapy Inc.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Scott as our wedding DJ/MC and also used the photobooth service from Music Therapy and everything was so great! We had a strict "no cheesy DJ" policy and Scott was anything but! He was so professional, kept the evening moving at a great pace, and when it came time to dance he made sure there was the perfect mix of music that had our dance floor packed all night long! Even people I did not think would dance were out there on the dance floor! He is the ultimate professional and is so quick to respond!

The photobooth service was also a huge hit! The operator was friendly and funny and kept everything moving so lots of people were able to get their photos taken. I especially like how they give multiple copies of the photos and then also arrange them all in a scrapbook–we had people write little notes and just used that as our guestbook!

We are so happy we chose Music Therapy and would highly recommend them to anyone. They are professional, a great value and all around very talented at what they do.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Chante · Married on 06/01/2013

I highley recommend using Music Therapy for your wedding or any event that you want everyone to have a great time at and dance! Scott nailed it with the music we were looking for! He is very understanding, attentive, responsive, and kept the flow of the reception going in the right direction! He is truly "first class" and I do plan to work with him again! Don't book the wrong DJ....Music Therapy is the best!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Mark · Married on 09/22/2012

Scott was fantastic. We met with him 2-3 times and he invited us to watch him DJ a show. Classy and professional from the start, Scott exceeded our expectations. We got so many compliments on our music and the lighting and it was all because of Scott. Thank you so much for making our day truly memorable for us and our guests.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Joan · Married on 08/04/2012

Wonderful experience! This was a last minute find since our previous DJ had to cancel unexpectedly. But could not have asked for better service. Don't hesitate to use this company. Guiseppe was our DJ and he was great!

Sent on 08/07/2012

jeff · Married on 06/30/2012

When we booked with Scott he was very easy to work with. He was very friendly and helpful without being over bearing to push his product. With money being tight, he worked with us to give us the biggest bang for our buck without breaking the bank. He give us a short survey of what we wanted and didn't want. We filled it out, giving him a feel for what we liked and he filled in the rest. The music he played, even his choice, was exactly what we wanted. His equipment is like him, very professional but not overboard. We had concerns about the lighting due the medical reasons and Scott worked perfectly with that. Scott ran the show from the DJ's aspect but didn't try to run everything, as it should be. Because we had an outside wedding, and not in the church, we also used Scott for our wedding ceremony. Nobody even knew he was there, except for the music which filled in perfectly. I would highly recommend DJ Scott and Music Therapy to everyone getting married or simply needing a DJ. Thanks Scott for a memorable evening.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Chris · Married on 06/23/2012

You have enough details to worry about when you are planning your wedding. If you book Scott and Music Therapy, entertainment will be one thing you will be able to cross off your list. We experienced a few venue changes during our planning, and Scott was more than flexible every step of the way. He met with us on several occasions to get an idea of the type of atmosphere we wanted and the kinds of music we wanted to hear, and to get an idea of who we were so he could tailor his services to our personalities. Numerous people approached me during our reception to compliment our choice of DJ and ask where we found him and how they could contact him. Also, make sure to take advantage of the various lighting options Music Therapy offers. Though lighting is one of the last things I thought anyone would notice, numerous people came up to me to tell me how cool they thought ours was, saying they had never seen anything quite like it.

I cannot stress this enough - Music Therapy is the way to go.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Joseph · Married on 11/12/2011

Scott walked that fine line of moving our reception along without controlling it; I've been to plenty of weddings where the DJ was either annoying or inept, Scott was on the other end of the spectrum: he was masterful. He also walked the fine line of playing what we wanted to hear and playing what works.

My wife and I freely admit that if he had played nothing but our suggestions no one would have danced and the event would have fallen flat on it’s face; Scott mixed our choices with an array of standards and today’s popular songs to create an evening that was high energy and fun.

There are a lot of ways to cut down on costs for a wedding, and in my book Scott was the best value for the money. Think about it, the DJ is in charge of all the events you will have at the reception and you don’t want to leave this awesome responsibility to an amateur. Once the reception started, my wife and I could finally relax and have fun, knowing we had a DJ at the helm that has been there countless times before. I can confidently recommend him as a five star DJ.

Sent on 12/20/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/29/2016

Scott was a wonderful DJ! He met with me before the wedding and took careful notes on name pronunciations, play lists do's (and don't's!), and what I wanted for the order of reception events. He was responsive to emails, honored an earlier quote, accommodated my requests for inclusion of ethnic music, and was a professional emcee the night of the reception. The volume was just right and the music was exactly what we wanted. I am so so satisfied with our DJ choice! Thank you for making the reception a great dance party!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Did a fine job with the music and information we provided for the songs we wanted to use. during cocktails, dinner and dancing. Very appropriate adn comfortable and then later, everyone had a great time. DJ pronounced all (not easy names to pronounce by the way) names of the bridal party correctly! Had a great personality and easy to work with. We enjoyed him immensely.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Scott was extremely responsive, flexible, and accommodating. We even had a change in date and he was able to adapt and overcome. Highly recommend Scott and his company. He was not the center of attention during the reception...like most DJs try to become.

Sent on 07/23/2014

DJ Scott was great! We met with him several times before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page in terms of music selections. My husband and I took the time to write a must play song list, and DJ Scott played all the songs we wanted to hear and when! He was very accommodating in everything and a very chill person to work with. I would definitely recommend this DJ for your wedding. He was also very reasonably priced and we were able to make smaller payments over the course of 6 months. He did a wonderful job and even the guests at the wedding thought he was great!

Sent on 07/17/2014

We used ted for our wedding dj. He was very professional. He listened to our requests and played great music!

Sent on 10/27/2013

N/A-------------------------------------------------

Sent on 07/10/2013

Angela · Married on 12/31/2016

Scott was awesome and definitely made our New Years Eve amazing! We fell a little behind schedules taking pictures and he made sure he accommodated this change and made the night flow well.

Sent on 01/24/2017