Music Spectrum Entertainment Reviews

10 | Fowler, CA

10 Reviews for Music Spectrum Entertainment

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend Craig at Music Spectrum for any event. He is very easy to get along with and is very helpful. I really like the planning and song request software that he provides as well as his great pricing!! Great DJ!!

Sent on 01/31/2016

kris · event on: 12/08/2012

Craig was great to work with. We really enjoyed his services at the party.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Allison · Married on 06/13/2012

He was a very good DJ i would use him for all my events.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Craig at Music Spectrum is a wonderful DJ! The music was great! He knew just what to play! The light display was also awesome! Would for sure use him again!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Bill · Married on 12/03/2005

I can't say enough nice things about Craig Mellon. He took the time to make sure the music at our wedding was perfect. He was professional while making our reception fun and entertaining. In my opinion, Music Spectrum Entertainment is the best DJ in the Fresno area. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Elga · event on: 12/01/2012

The Photo Booth was a smashing success and what a wonderful way for everyone to take home a sweet momento of a great evening. We'll definitely do it again!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Debbie · event on: 11/23/2012

Both Jim and Mike were so easy to work with! The photo booth was a HIT !! Our Class Reunion wouldn't have been as fun and entertaining without the photo booth!! As for the DJ, they were very open to ALL requests made by my classmates!! They actually added a few extras at no cost to help me out!!! I have no problem recommending Music Spectrum for your future event!!! Have FUN!!!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2017

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Getting in contact with them was a little tricky at first, but after finally getting in touch with them after the first couple of tries they kept in touch. I was happy with the quoted price. However, I really wanted a photo booth to remember pictures from my wedding of my family and friends and the photo booth did not work. I wish they would have discounted me some funds for it not working. On the plus side they were very flexible with traveling, they did travel to my venue which was on the coast. On another note, my husband was a little upset that half of his music selection did not get played.

Sent on 07/21/2017

2.6
      2.5

DJ had to be asked several times to do things. He took numerous food breaks and ate more food then our guests. I understand having a few appetizers but he had several plates full and some of my actual guest didn't even get appetizers because of it. Also our last dance was suppose to be My Best Friend which he didn't play.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Nancy · Married on 06/06/2014

1.2
      0.5
      1.0
      0.5

The owner, Craig Mellon, was rude from beginning to end. He was rude to me, who hired him, and several of my guests, it was embarrassing. They started almost one half our late, which I would have been fine with if he was a nicer person. He did not apologize for this delay as if it was no big deal. To add to it, the girl assisting him had NO personality. They need to change the name from "Fun" photo booths to "RUDE" photo booths. Can't complain about the quality of the photos, but with as many other companies to choose from I would have chosen a better experience.

Sent on 06/09/2014