Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Reviews

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 3
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 4
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 5
  • User5591977 · 2+ years ago

Amazing dj for our wedding with an MC! Everyone was on the dance floor! The MC interacted the whole time!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/30/2015

My husband and I just celebrated our wedding 6 days ago and our friends and family are still raving about how great of a time they had! Between the packed dance floor and the never ending line at the photo booth, our guests had a blast! John and his team are amazing and aim to please their clients 100%. We were even upgraded to a package 24 hours before our wedding because of a set up needed at our reception venue the next day and it was easier for MSV to only have to set up once. This is not something you experience often. My husband and I are so happy we chose MSV to help make our wedding day an unforgettable experience. We recommend John and his team 100%. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/23/2015

MSV was wonderful to work with. Living in North Carolina but getting married in New York where we grew up was going to be enough of a challenge but John was super accommodating, flexible, and made planning really easy for us. John and Bill did an awesome job and kept the dance floor packed all night long. They were really good at reading the crowd and playing music that fit the moment. We would definitely recommend MSV to anyone in search of a DJ and we can't thank them enough for helping to make our night extra special.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2015

I wish there were more stars to click because MSV, John & Bill (djbillskillz) were INCREDIBLE--and that, is an understatement. John was always quick with his responses to our emails which was huge for me so I didn't have to worry one bit! We met with Bill and he was SO awesome right off the bat. Our meeting didn't even feel like a business meeting. My husband Chris, and I, felt like we were hanging out with a friend discussing the best party songs. Bill was open to everything and anything we requested and he made sure we knew every single thing that was going to take place the night of our wedding. He took care of everything--and I mean everything. John & Bill created the party at our wedding and kept it going from 7:30-midnight. Our venue let us stay a little later because EVERYONE was dancing and we didn't want the night to end! Bill played every type of music--a perfect variety of new and old, throwbacks and em, everything. He threw in some of my husbands favorites which made him SO happy. We also had a Photo Booth which came with a booklet, which worked as our guest book, and looking through that the next day gave us so many laughs! I can not say enough good things about MSV and John and Bill. I want them at every party I attend. All of our guests are STILL raving about how much fun they had and how amazing it was to see the Bride & Groom dancing and jumping and smiling ALL night. THANK YOU MSV. The Del Bene's can not thank you enough for giving us the best celebration EVER! :)

• Glynis

Glynis · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I had the best time at our wedding! Our family and friends could not stop talking about how much fun they had. Nick Brown and DJ Richie were amazing! They kept everyone entertained and the dance floor was packed all night. They responded to all of our requests promptly and made sure we had the perfect lighting, photo booth and ceremony extra. My husband and I are so pleased that they were a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Liesl · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I could not be happier with our team from MSV! Curt and Gabe did an amazing job! Our guests did not stop dancing!! Gabe really understood the direction we wanted to go and he made sure the evening went off without a hitch. Everyone raved about Curt's DJ skills. All we wanted was a fun-filled wedding and they definitely delivered. We had some special non traditional requests for how we wanted things to go and Gabe did not miss a beat, he was so accommodating. My father even cooked up a surprise with him for the Father/Daughter Dance. We truly had the most wonderful team! We are looking for any excuse to book them for another party. Please do your wedding a huge favor and book with MSV! You can't beat the value!!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

John and his crew at MSV took the party to the next level. They are by far the best I've seen. They interact with the crowd, play a great mix of the best music. There really is no one that comes close to MSV!

jaclyn · Married on 09/26/2015

John the owner requested to be our MC. We got married 09.26.15 and wanted our wedding to be a big party which it was! They made a slideshow in rememberance to my father, did a special Michael Jackson tribute for my husband (which John came to remind me it was coming up soon!), and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Great company!

Jeanne · Married on 09/25/2015

We had our wedding at the Poughkeepsie Grand on September 25th 2015 MSV was our DJ. Curt and Gabe kept the dance floor packed all night, everyone had a blast!!! We also had the photo/video booth all of our friends and family are still talking about what a great job they did!! we highly recommend MSV.. Thank you MSV..

Mr. & Mrs. J Kelly

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

When my husband and I heard msv on new years eve we knew that they were the djs we needed for our wedding! They did not disappoint! From our orginal meeting with John to the day of our wedding with billy and edvin our experience was exactly what we wanted and more! We wanted a high energy reception that all of our guests would enjoy and they delivered. The dance floor was packed the entire night and guests are still telling us about what a wonderful time they had. Thank you so much to john, edvin, billy and the entire msv team for helping with giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Katie and Craig
    September 19th 2015

Sent on 10/06/2015

Bianca · Married on 09/18/2015

I was really nervous about my wedding..being a musician myself it was a huge step for me to decide to go with a DJ as opposed to the traditional "wedding band" but I couldn't be happier with my choice. Richie was our DJ and he was fantastic..John (the owner) was our MC. He was nothing but professional and really made me feel comfortable about my decision to go this route. He spent endless amounts of time emailing me back and forth and calling me to make sure I was comfortable and had everything that I wanted. He always made time in his schedule for me & made me feel as if I was top priority. His professionalism and dedication to his work is the main reason I felt 100% comfortable going this route. MSV entertainment made my wedding the happiest night of my life. They brought an atmosphere that a wedding band wouldn't have been able to bring alone. They knew exactly how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there! Everyone had a blast..they were the hit of the wedding! I highly recommend them to anyone currently planning a wedding..they made the process extremely easy and completely stress free. Thank you guys for being such great people & entertainers!

Susan · Married on 09/11/2015

Exactly what I was hoping to have for my wedding! John is amazing! The music was perfect and my wedding was a nonstop dance party!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2015

MSV did my daughters wedding on 9/6/2015. I booked with them about a year in advance. When I first walked into there office I felt relaxed and happy that I had found a DJ that will work with me and help me plan my daughters wedding and make it as perfect as I wanted it to be. I spoke with John and he was fantastic he saw my vision for this wedding and how important it was that everyone was dancing and having a great time. He did a fantastic job with my daughters wedding all our guest raved about MSV and were happy and said it was a great wedding.
    I recommend MSV for anyone who is planning a wedding they were a pleasure to work with and our wedding was a great success. The helpfulness and professionalism was outstanding…if you want good DJ's for your wedding I highly recommend MSV!
    Thank you John for making our daughters wedding PERFECT!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

A · Married on 08/29/2015

Curt and Gabe did such a great job at our wedding. When we booked with MSV, Curt and Gabe met with us to find out our vision for our wedding day. They were excellent to deal with and provided first class service. They kept our guests dancing and entertained all night! We will continue to recommend MSV!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/22/2015

I met with John first to get a vibe for the DJ company. He was so great and easy to talk to and understood our vision for our wedding. He scheduled Nick as our MC and Richie as our DJ. They were so amazing the day of my wedding. i met with Richie a two weeks before the wedding to go over play list, times, and our secret wedding party dance. We also gave him some Polish and Italian music to play at our wedding which he did a beautiful job blending it with American music. Everyone said that our DJ was so fun and played awesome music. They also provided a gobo light that we asked to be made custom. We couldn't be happier! Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/04/2016

John and his staff were awesome! We knew exactly what we wanted and what we did not want and they were so accommodating of every one of our requests. Richie Styles was our DJ and Nick Brown was our MC. They simply rocked! The dance floor was packed the entire night and they both killed it at keeping the energy up and the party going the whole night....which is exactly what we wanted. Loved them and would recommend them to anyone...thank you MSV!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Alicia · Married on 08/01/2015

A week later and I'm still getting compliments on our DJ from everyone that attended the wedding. They were great and able to work on the fly, with a few last minute changes.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/31/2015

Our wedding was an absolute blast for each of our guests regardless of the wide range of ages BECAUSE of MSV. Guests danced their butts off from the start to the end. We could not be more pleased with our decision to use MSV for our wedding. From the very first meeting we trusted MSV implicitly. They are great to work with and extremely professional and responsive. Richie (our DJ) helped us to map out a flow of events, which was extremely helpful and he exceeded all our expectations!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Christina · Married on 07/19/2015

MSV was worth every single penny we spent! We used their uplighting, DJ services, and photobooth! We were promptly given all of our photos via email after the event. The DJ kept the night going with incredible energy! Our DJ played the best music, followed our every request, and was so friendly and kind the entire evening. I couldn't of been more happy with our choice.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Christopher · Married on 07/11/2015

We used MSV Entertainment for our wedding reception on July 11, 2015 at Brynwood Golf and Country Club in Armonk, NY. It is very safe to say that choosing MSV to handle our event’s entertainment was one of the best, if not the best decision we made in our wedding planning. We had one major goal in mind. We wanted the dance floor packed for as long as possible. MSV knocked it out of the park. John Kihlmire was our MC and Bill was our DJ. John made the entire night flow seamlessly and Bill seemed to know just the right song to play at just the right time. Bill’s mixing of songs was ridiculously good. John definitely went above and beyond in his attention to our event. Throughout the night he asked us if we needed anything or if he could even get us a drink. John gave such personal, individual attention that let us know that he truly cared about our event. Timing is everything with entertainment, and John knew the right thing to do at the right time.
    The bottom line is that we believe the mark of a great, successful wedding is the entertainment. Here we are a month later and we are still getting compliments about our DJ and MC. We could not have asked for more. We definitely recommend MSV to any couples out there looking to have an awesome wedding reception! Thanks again, MSV!

Sent on 08/08/2015

janice · Married on 07/10/2015

We used MSV for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Our DJ was Richie Styles and our MC was Nick Brown. I was so happy with them from start to finish. I could always get in touch with someone at the MSV office and once we booked, I was able to connect directly with our DJ, Richie. They made it so easy to pay them as well! After the downpayment, I payed it off slowly over several weeks, until the final amount was due. Finally, our wedding was AWESOME! Everyone has been telling us that they had such an amazing time and I know, MSV helped to make that happen! I would highly recommend working with Nick and Richie or anyone else with MSV!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sue · Married on 06/13/2015

MSV gave my daughter exactly what she asked for when booking the DJ for her wedding. Their pricing was reasonable and they followed her requests regarding a playlist for the ceremony and reception. They arrived on time for the event and were professional throughout the evening. I am glad she chose them for the wedding and am grateful for the part they played in making the evening a great success.

Sent on 06/29/2015

We hired MSV for the DJ/MC service. Richie and John are very professional and responsive. Richie played a great selection of songs that kept our guests on the dance floor the whole time. All the guests had a great time at the reception.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Tara · Married on 06/06/2015

So easy to work with and Richie and Nick at MSV gave us everything we asked for. They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Total professionals who made everything run so smoothly. Our guests were raving about the music and everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Teresa · Married on 05/30/2015

My now husband and I booked MSV for their DJ service and Cinematography. I was extremely happy with both! The film markers arrived on time to my house and husband's house. They were so friendly and I could tell were taking a real artistic approach which is exactly what we wanted! I am so excited to see our video!

The DJs made our night SOOO fun!!!! John was so friendly and professional from the moment we booked. They were so accommodating and really took our list of song request into consideration and played most if not all of them along with others. They played a perfect mix of music. Everyone was up dancing!!!! Our wedding was so fun because of them. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/22/2015