Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Reviews

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 2
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 3
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 4

Kerry · Married on 09/16/2016

Book this vendor!!! John & Bill were absolutely fantastic! Throughout the entire year prior to our wedding, John was super responsive whenever I would email him. When it came to meeting John a month prior to the wedding, my now husband and I were fully confident that he would be an amazing DJ and John & Bill certainly did not disappoint. Our dance floor was never empty, and I even remember my husband commenting prior to our day that he was nervous no one would dance, which is exactly the opposite of what happened. We had the time of our lives and our wedding would not have been the same without the amazing help from John & Bill. We will be recommending Music Speaks Volumes to all our friends getting married in the upcoming years!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2016

We cannot say enough great things about MSV! From our initial conversation with them to the day of our wedding, they took care of every detail ensuring that our guests had a wonderful experience and that our goals were met. Because we had a predominately Hispanic family at the wedding, we wanted to ensure that the music would cater to their taste while also keeping the music selection diverse. Richie did a fantastic job of catering to all music tastes and keeping our guests on the dance floor the entire night. John (MC) did a great job of keeping everyone informed throughout the evening and kept the energy high. We were extremely pleased with their services and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2016

When booking a DJ for a wedding you want someone who is going to help get your party started and keep it going all night. John and Bill at MSV were our DJ dynamic duo and they were amazing!!!! John got the night going with his MC introductions and got everyone on the dance floor. Bill had to best music and knew exactly what to play and when. Our guests had an amazing time and kept raving about how wonderful the music was. MSV comes highly recommended. If you book them for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Deanna · Married on 06/18/2016

Richie and Nick were our DJ and MC at our wedding and the party was non-stop. They were so easy to work with and even incorporated all my "must-have" songs. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and our guests are still raving about the music. MSV will be recommended to all of our friends!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kait · Married on 06/18/2016

Being from Boston, we didn't have a lot of knowledge of wedding DJs/MCs in the Hudson Valley area. We booked MSV blind, basing our decision off of their strong reviews. And those reviews were right! I'm so glad we went with MSV. We utilized DJ/MC services, and the photo booth. Gabriel was our MC, and Curt was our DJ, and they did a phenomenal job of keeping our guests entertained, excited, and dancing all night long. They also had a really easy process for taking down our song requests for specific moments during the night, and were flexible with last minute changes (like additions to our grand entrance into the reception). Their energy and professionalism cannot be matched.

We also utilized the photo booth and I'm so glad we did. The guestbook we purchased didn't turn out so great, but the photobooth came with it's own mini guestbook which was just phenomenal. People were using the photobooth all night and the pictures are hilarious. MSV is phenomenal, affordable, and easy to work with all around, and I highly recommend booking with them!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jena · Married on 06/18/2016

For my husband and I, music is a big part of our lives. We met with 8+ DJs in the area and by far, MSV blew them away. They are extremely: professional, accommodating, well-priced and caring. Behind the scenes, John and Bill were amazing to work with. We connected with John right off the bat and he is truly passionate about what he does. Like I said, music is a big part of our lives, so unlike most couples, we had a thorough list of our favorite songs and what we wanted to be played at the wedding. We had special requests throughout the wedding and they help coordinate with my husband to serenate a song to me. John was our MC and Bill was our DJ. They were on board 115%. They are both genuine and down to earth person did anything for us to make sure we had our picture perfect day!

We trusted them and they delivered way beyond our expectations. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Family members who were a little older were even dancing their shoes off. My husband and I only got off the dance floor to eat. We didn't even take night pictures at our wedding because the music was so good and dancing with our family and friends was more important to us.

If you need live entertainment for ANY event, especially a wedding, without hesitation call MSV. We highly recommend them and hope that someone we know books MSV so we can have another amazing time at a wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

MSV, specifically John & Richie, were AMAZING. Right from the start they were so kind, attentive and they made our wedding day a HUGE HIT. The dance floor was packed the whole night and they did such a great job at playing all genres of music throughout the evening since we had such a range of ages in the crowd. They were great and I've had SO MANY compliments on the DJ/MC at our wedding (we used them for DJ/MC and Photo booth services). We highly recommend them to anyone and everyone, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2016

We couldn't have been happier with MSV! They got everyone up and dancing and having a good time. They were professional, friendly, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone!

Dan · Married on 06/04/2016

MSV kept our dance floor packed all night! Bill and John worked great together and guided us through process seamlessly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

MSV was amazing at our wedding. They kept the party going the whole time and people enjoyed dancing to their music the entire wedding! Very helpful also during the whole process leading up to the wedding in regard to song ideas or fun reception dance ideas. Thanks a ton guys!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Karina · Married on 06/04/2016

Just the best! We had Gabriel as MC and Curt as DJ and we are more than happy. They made our party just perfect and tons of fun. We made a lot of requests to Gabriel so the party was welcoming to my family (I'm from Peru) and fun for all and they just nailed it! We had it all: dance all night, a classy and fun MC, all our specials songs and even our traditional “crazy hour” which my new family and friends loved. They knew exactly what to play for the crowd. Great people to work with. 100% recommended!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Chrissy · Married on 06/04/2016

Richie was our DJ for our May 2018 wedding. Needless to say we had an AMAZING time. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, despite having guests in different age groups. The overall experience working with them was amazing, and we couldn't have asked for a better professional experience.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Cody · Married on 05/29/2016

My wife and I just got married at Falkirk Estate on May 29th and we just had to write in and say that MSV is who you wanna book with. The price was more than reasonable for the quality delivered. Our MC was Gabriel Rivera, and let me tell you that this guy gets and keeps the people going! He was so fun to work with. The time he took to meet with us, the surprises he had and overall personality makes him stand out as a great DJ and a great person. David Ali was on the tables as well and was really accommodating and layin down great tracks and mixes. At the end of the night, we were more than satisfied and our guests were telling us how great the entertainment was. Friends of ours getting married in the next year have planned to book with Gabe at MSV. He's definitely the guy you want at your wedding!
    -Cody and Kaitlyn

Sent on 06/16/2016

Our MC/DJ, Gabe, was amazing! We are so pleased to have chosen MSV and so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Gabe. Gabe has a wondeful and fun personality. He kept our guests laughing and dancing the entire wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Emily · Married on 05/22/2016

We used MSV for our wedding on 5.22.16 and I must say, they did an absolutely amazing job. From the moment we were introduced into the reception, John and his crew were able to keep the party going non-stop. The dance floor was packed for the entire night, and we have gotten so many compliments on how much fun our wedding was and how fabulous our DJ was. There is no need to give MSV a long list of music to play, they know what they're doing and are able to read your crowd to get a feel for what will keep your guests dancing all night. MSV was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we would recommend them to ANYone getting married- in fact 3 of our friends booked them as well!

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

We hired MSV for our wedding at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie and they were amazing!!! Gabriel and Curt worked our wedding and we had a blast! They knew how to time everything perfectly (believe me, there's a lot to be squeezed in that night) and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Prior to the event, Gabriel was always quick to respond to my emails, was helpful brainstorming songs we needed, and was so cooperative every time we changed our mind about what songs we wanted for what. In the end, they played for our ceremony and our reception and managed to do both flawlessly. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a party! Everybody was up dancing! They knew the exact songs to play to work the crowd perfectly. Many people came up to me at our wedding saying how awesome the DJ was! I would very highly recommend hiring MSV.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Paul · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are considering a DJ for an upcoming wedding, MSV is a "must-select" for you. Do not keep searching this website, this should be your entertainment team.

Recently, MSV worked my wedding in April of 2016. Their work was absolutely perfect. Both my wife and I travelled in from out of state, allowing for only two face-to-face meetings prior to the event. My wife had met John at a bridal show and immediately determined that we has the right man for the job. After our reception, I could not agree more. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, we were able to communicate the areas we wanted focus (father/daughter and mother/son dance) versus the areas we didn't want (we elected not to do the garter toss).

While I am sure MSV does numerous weddings, the care and attention we received was individualized and resembled nothing of a "cookie-cutter" ceremony/reception. John and DJ Bill Skillz did an incredible job of reading our crowd and mixing/selecting the tracks that would keep everyone dancing. They put pride in their production and I cannot imagine our special day without their input.

Almost a month later, all of the guests are still lauding and raving about our DJ.

If you want personalized service from an experienced, professional team, MSV will give you that and more.

Sent on 05/08/2016

My husband and I used MSV for our wedding. It was the BEST decision! Richie was our DJ for the night. I had given him a list of a few songs I wanted to hear throughout the reception. He played all the songs at just the right time. Richie also did an excellent job playing the dance music my guests and I wanted to hear. Prior to the wedding I had also asked Richie to play my parents wedding song. He did just that. Richie paired their wedding song with a few other slow songs. This got all the couples on the dance floor. Meanwhile, my parents were so happy they were in tears. It was really beautiful to watch. I'm so happy Richie did what I had asked and did not dismiss it. He is a very nice guy and you will not be disappointed.
    Gabriel was our MC. He also did an outstanding job. He communicated with all the other vendors at the wedding and ran the whole reception from start to finish. He did not leave my guest or me confused about what was happening. Gabriel also had tremendous energy throughout the night. I especially loved the energy he had when he introduced my husband and I for the first time! He got my guests up on their feet and excited about our introduction. Not to mention he kepted everyone on the dance floor as the night went on.
    I had several guests tell me how great both the DJ and MC were. Everyone wanted to know their names and how I found them.
    I highly recommend Gabriel and Richie! They do extraordinary work at average pricing. I'm a real bride and my advice is that you should book with MSV (ask for Richie and Gabriel). You seriously will not regret it!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Liz · Married on 03/12/2016

MSV provided the music for our wedding and they were incredible, friends are still texting me to tell me how fun it was! John kept the guests engaged while Bill played one continuous hit after another. The dance floor was full all night!!! The photo booth was also a huge hit with the guests, there wasn't a single person from the wedding that didn't take at least one wacky shot! John was extremely helpful during the planning stages of the wedding. He listened to what I wanted and was helpful in suggesting songs when I couldn't decide. The office in Wappingers is beautiful and filled with super helpful and professional staff. I have already recommended MSV to a friend getting married at the end of the year and they have since booked!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Holly · Married on 03/05/2016

Msv is AWESOME! They were so accommodating and helpful through the entire process and even were able to provide us with a photo booth that was a huge hit with our guests! Also I have to say we had a New Orleans themed wedding and our dj went above and beyond playing specific music options we requested to accompany our theme! Thank you so much again guys!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2016

MSV is amazing!!! From the photobooth to the DJing they helped make our day perfect! John and his crew went above and beyond! They stayed in contact with us the whole time leading up to the wedding and even at our wedding John was always there checking on us making sure we didn't need anything! They kept the partying going and made sure everyone was dancing! I would totally recommend them to anyone for any event! Thank you MSV!!!!!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Jen · Married on 11/13/2015

Couldn't have been happier with MSV!! Top notch

Sent on 12/15/2015

They were very helpful with the process and answered any questions quickly.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Joshua · Married on 10/31/2015

John and DJwillSkillz killed it. They were by far the most hyped and energetic tandem that we have ever seen at a wedding. Every meeting we had at MSV with John he was always concerned with our exact needs and desires for our special day. He inquired about ever detail from music, up lighting, photo booth preference, tempo. Everything. Without these two our wedding day would not have been the same and we will always always remember the non stop dance party they provided us. Thank you so very much for being a part of our special day and making it what it was, you guys rock!

Joshua & Dominique Santiago

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • User5591977 · 2+ years ago

Amazing dj for our wedding with an MC! Everyone was on the dance floor! The MC interacted the whole time!

Sent on 11/06/2015