Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Reviews

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 3
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 4
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 5

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2017

John and MSV made my daughter's wedding a day to remember forever!! They were professional and followed the playlist and requests to a T!! They were enthusiastic and willing to accommodate from the get go! Hire them!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Chris · Married on 07/07/2017

Our Dj rich and mc Gabriel hosted our wedding a couple weeks ago. And they were everything we ever imagined. We are so grateful for them!!! They had everyone out of their seats dancing the whole night! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

John and Bill!!! Omg our wedding was amazing thanks to you guys!!!! Our guests had such a blast and a bunch of my friends and family who are getting married next year will definitely be giving you guys a call!! We all loved how attentive you guys were and you you followed the timeline perfectly. My guests were up on that dance floor ALL NIGHT!
    My husband, Lee and I cannot thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

kaitlyn · Married on 06/24/2017

We had an excellent experience with MSV. I highly recommend them. Loren was our DJ and Danny was the MC and they hit it out of the park. I'm a music nut, and I took this aspect of our wedding really seriously. We had pages of song requests, dedications, and "do not plays" and they fulfilled all of them. Also, Loren went above and beyond in creating a song for our bridal party introductions. He looped an especially upbeat/dancy part of song we love. It was perfect! They just made our wedding SO MUCH FUN! The dance floor was always packed. Hire them if you want true professionals that make your wedding one heck of a party.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Absolutely the best!! My wedding was 6.17.17 , Richie was our DJ and John as MC. The two worked great together. They kept our guests dancing all night long. From the minute my husband and I came into the studio for a consult, up our final details meeting, they were professional and were able to answer any questions we had. They went above and beyond to accomodate our requests (even the over the top oddball ones LOL) Awesome night!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better dj/mc! Thanks for making our day so special...received tons of compliments on music choices and professionalism of the team! Would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lianne · Married on 06/10/2017

MSV did a great job! Loren was our DJ and Gabriel was the MC. Loren made himself available prior to the wedding for any special requests and changes that we wanted. He kept the music flowing and people on the dance floor. Gabriel was very attentive and kept people feeling lively and energetic. Both keeping an eye on us the entire event making sure we were taken care of. Great job guys

Sent on 06/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

This is the second time we have used MSV Entertainment. Hands down the absolute best!! They were amazing 3 years ago for our son's Bar Mitzvah and even more amazing for our other son's Bar Mitzvah on 6/10/17. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire party and the kids had a blast- The games, the giveaways ,the music.. Truly professional Top notch! I highly recommend 100%. Richie and Danny a Million Thanks
    Lisa and Bill Friedman

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I chose MSV as our DJ, videographer, and photo-booth provider for our wedding, and we could not have been happier with their services. We initially met with John who simply put us at ease with the entire planning process, and helped us pick the best packages for our needs. We had wanted to book a package that included TV screens for photo slideshows, and John actually discouraged us from choosing this more expensive package, as he told us he had worked weddings at our venue before, and he felt that the way the room was set up, most people wouldn’t be able to see the screens and it would be a waste of our money. We knew from then that we were with the right people. We also met with our DJ, Richie, a few weeks before the wedding. We were completely overwhelmed with trying to make our song choices, and Richie gave us so many ideas and made the whole process so much easier. They were always quick to answer questions via email, and to set up meetings with us in person. We received so many compliments from guests about the entertainment at the wedding. Everyone loved the photo-booth, and the music was perfect. There was never a time when the dance floor wasn’t full! Whenever our wedding is brought up, everyone talks about how much fun it was, and we owe that to the John and Richie. We would highly recommend MSV for anyone looking for their wedding entertainment!

Sent on 08/13/2017

We are so beyond happy we went with MSV for our wedding! They exceeded all of our expectations. All of our guests were raving about how amazing they were. Wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

We were so happy to have MSV supporting our wedding. Everyone from the Dj - MC and the photo booth were awesome! Everyone had an incredible time! Would highly recommend them !!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

MSV had the dance floor full. Professional and lots of fun!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Rosanne · Married on 04/08/2017

I'm not sure where to begin! From the moment we first spoke to John we knew MSV was the PERFECT choice for our wedding. And boy were we right! The music choices were spot on! I don't think there was a moment the dance floor wasn't full! Every single guest has raved about how great they were. The photo booth was a huge hit as well! If you're not thinking about a photobooth, you should reconsider! The photos were hilarious and so much fun to look at the next day. We also used MSV for our ceremony music. I was completely unsure what songs to play and only knew I wanted to walk down the aisle to Marry me by Train. They chose the perfect songs to complement it for the rest.

I can't say enough great things about them. MSV is hands down the best of the best.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Wow- where to begin. We got married 1/7/17 and I am so grateful we chose MSV entertainment. Richie Styles and Gabriel were AMAZING throughout the entire process. Richie played all the music we wanted and understood the "vibe" we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations. Gabriel our MC was so kind and fun he had everyone on the dance floor having a great time- he even let our ring bearer help him out and talk on the mic which totally made his night. I can't express how special MSV made us feel. I would recommend their services to all brides and grooms!!!!! Thank you for making our day so special!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

John · Married on 01/07/2017

Music Speaks Volumes was a large part of why our wedding was so memorable. The professionalism spoke volumes (pun intended) from the minute we met them at the bridal expo. Their attire and manners were exactly what we wanted for our MC. Their office is also very neat and welcoming. We enjoyed going in and meeting with them a couple of times prior to the event.

The music and dancing was a hit. Dance floor was always packed, even when 40 of us were outside for the cigar bar. We received the most compliments on our DJ and Photo Booth, both from MSV. Recommend this company without reservation, actually we encourage it.

Huge thank you to John (and Sean the Photo Booth attendant!) and MSV for making our wedding incredible!

Cheers. JN

Sent on 01/16/2017

Barb · Married on 10/22/2016

MSV did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding! They kept the dance floor filled all night with great songs that everyone loved. They absolutely made the party and John was Amazing!! So happy we hired them!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding was October 15th and I had Curt and Gabriel for my MC and DJ. They are two of the best guys around! The whole entire night they had everyone on the dance floor dancing. I cannot say enough good things about them. Every step of the way MSV has been wonderful from booking my event all the way to the actual event. Do not look any farther. Book MSV for your wedding! Curt and Gabriel deserve more than five stars. Guests at my wedding are still talking about how awesome Curt and Gabriel were. They played great music and interacted at the perfect times. Thank you both so much for making my wedding the best dance party ever!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I just had my wedding at The Tides (10/15/16), we dealt with John the whole time who was amazing. I was in my best friends wedding 3 years ago who also used them and that's when I knew they would also be my DJ as well. John explained everything in full detail from start to finish. We also used the photo booth as well as the videography/drone through MSV. Photo booth everyone raved about, the drone shots I cannot wait to see!!! Everyone was literally on the dancefloor all night and said how amazing the DJ was. I HIGHLY recommend using them if you want your guests to enjoy the music and be out of their seats the entire time!!! Thank you John for everything!!!!
    Love,
    -The Russos

Sent on 11/01/2016

Becca · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband and I were impressed with MSV immediately. From the beginning until the day of our wedding it was evident that their services were professional and the level of expertise is off the charts! John and Bill were amazing and worth every penny. If you are looking for a smart, professional, top notch DJ, call MSV!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2016

We could not have been happier with the entertainment services provided by MSV. They really went out of their way to ensure myself, my wife, and our guests had the best possible experience. MSV graciously catered to our requests, no matter how big or small they were. Our MC, Gabriel, really set the tone of the reception and was able to keep everyone entertained, allowing us to enjoy our evening worry free. DJ Curt played a variety of music which had guests of all ages dancing. Also, no matter how obscure a song request may have been, DJ Curt had it. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth, as did we. We highly recommend MSV for all your wedding entertainment needs!!! Thanks again, The Taylor's

Sent on 11/01/2016

Maureen · Married on 10/08/2016

Best DJ in the Hudson Valley! Myself and the guests were on the dance floor all night! Throughout my wedding guests came up to me to complement the DJ and stated how they were one of the best DJs. John and his crew are some of the friendliest and down to earth guys I have worked with. They make sure you get everything you want and more!

Sent on 11/19/2016

E · Married on 10/01/2016

Do not hesitate to hire MSV. I worked with Richie Schneider (DJ) and Nick Brown (MC) -- They had 95% of my guests on the dance floor within the first 5 minutes -- no kidding - and it continued throughout the night. Both the college kids and my 82 year old mother were having a blast dancing. The other wedding items like speeches, first dance and cake cutting were seamlessly worked in as promised. MSV also managed the ceremony music for us -- first class all around. Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

MSV was amazing!!! Our guests had an incredible time and danced the night away! We had people actually tell us they ate the cake on the dance floor because they did not want to miss out! Our photobooth was amazing and our guests loved it. All in all one of the best decisions we made for our day!

Sent on 10/06/2016

chison · Married on 09/24/2016

Fantastic! MSV were top class from start to finish. There were very attentive in listening to our wants and needs and making sure the music at our wedding was just the way we wanted it. DJ Dave was so friendly, helpful and easy to work with. On the night he was great - all our guests loved the music and we had no problems in getting everyone up on the dancefloor to have a great time, especially the bride's grandma!! Such fantastic memories. Highly recommend MSV for any event in the region.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ellen · Married on 09/24/2016

Music Speaks Volumes was the perfect choice for our day wedding! We got married on 9/24/16, and as music lovers, we knew we had to get the perfect vendor. We had Gabriel as our MC and Curt as our DJ, and I can't stress enough how amazing they both were.

Gabriel was outstanding - he was able to get the entire crowd (around 130 people) on their feet dancing during the daytime, which is a lot easier said than done. He and Curt also came to the rescue when our live ceremony musician cancelled at the last minute and provided the perfect music for me to walk down the aisle - as a frantic bride, I can't tell you how much this calmed both myself and my husband down.

I would highly recommend MSV, Gabriel, and Curt to anyone planning their wedding in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 11/16/2016