160 Reviews for M.C. Entertainment

Cocktail Hour (5)
Microphones (5)
Reception (5)
Ceremony (4)

Mike made our wedding venue look amazing! He was so easy to communicate with and knew exactly what would looked good for our space. He even came to our venue to meet beforehand to make sure the uplighting colors were what we wanted. Mikes prices were the best I saw by A LOT and he was so much fun to do business with. We highly recommend Mike for your wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Mike is truly a great resource for your wedding planning! He thinks of everything and truly wants to make sure that your day is everything you could hope it to be. As a younger couple, we did not really know where to start when it came to picking songs. Mike has a great resource of popular songs for every aspect of your wedding. He also has a great planning form online that helps both you and him keep track of the songs that you would like to use for all parts of the day. He provided encouragement and had meetings with us almost every month to make sure we were all on the same page. The photobooth that he offers is great and he even provides all of the props (hats, signs, glasses, etc.) for the night. Originally we planned to get married outside but the weather was not cooperative. Before everyone got to the venue we did a quick walkthrough of the ballroom at Harbor Lights and Mike showed us that he added some up-lighting to the back wall where our sweetheart table was. We had talked about how the room didn't need it with all of the natural light that the windows provide but with the weather, he thought it would add a nice little backdrop and he was so right! Throughout the day, Mike also takes some pictures and videos. After the wedding, we were pleasantly surprised with a video recapping so many of the amazing highlights from our day. Anyone who asks for a DJ definitely gets a recommendation from us! Thank you so much, Mike, for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Mike was hands down the best DJ we could have ever wished to have at our wedding! He was absolutely amazing! We highly recommend DJ Mike Cordeiro

Profile Picture Shannon , 7/15/18, 1 Review

Mike was so helpful through the whole wedding process-I mean the whole thing. He is so much more than just a DJ who brings lights, a photo booth, and a mic. He truly wants your wedding to be as magical and memorable as we all hope our wedding can be, which thanks to him our wedding was! He was so accommodating and flexible when it came to meeting/planning. I can not say enough good things about mike and this company-we got so many compliments on our DJ choice and I could not recommend anyone better for all your wedding entertainment needs! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tessa, 6/10/18, 1 Review

Mike Cordeiro of M.C. Entertainment was listed on our wedding venue’s preferred vendor list along with several other DJs. We did our research online and quickly found that Mike had outstanding reviews. We called to schedule a meeting with him and knew immediately he was the right DJ for our wedding (and not just because he bought us nachos during our meeting!). He was sociable, answered all of our questions, and was not pushy in any way. His pricing was very reasonable, and he seemed to genuinely care about our wedding coming together exactly as we were envisioning. We hired him on the spot, and we are SO grateful that we did! Mike was not just our DJ; he coordinated our entire reception with us from start to finish. He met with us in person 3-4 times (and always insisted on meeting at a halfway point so we wouldn’t have to drive too far!) to discuss the details of our wedding night and always responded quickly to emails/texts. On the wedding day itself, he seemed to be just as excited to celebrate as we were! He was upbeat and energetic and kept our guests engaged throughout the entire night. The music he selected was a perfect combination of “new and old” wedding hits with personal and guest requests mixed in. He was great at helping us stick to our timeline and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. He even reminded us to eat our dinner and “take it all in” when we were getting pulled in a million different directions! Mike invested so much time in helping us create the PERFECT wedding night, and our guests are still raving about his performance. We can’t speak highly enough of him and how he exceeded our expectations in every way possible! If you choose M.C. Entertainment for your wedding (or any other event), you will most certainly not be disappointed! Mike is absolutely phenomenal at what he does and will be the perfect addition to your event! Thanks again for everything, Mike!!!
- The Kingsley’s

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I were married this past June. Mike was an awesome DJ! We booked him kind of short notice because we were originally thinking we wouldn't hire a DJ so we could save some money. However, we are glad we went with Mike. We met with him a few months before the wedding to go over everything. One thing we really loved about Mike was his honesty. He was really open with us about how he does things, and whenever we asked for his advice on something he was honest. He accommodated us as best he could to make our big day ours. He responded back to emails really quickly, and he just made the whole planning process so easy for us. His prices are more than fair too. He made our wedding fun, and our family and friends had an amazing time! I would highly recommend Mike to anyone for their wedding, or any other event!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We loved having Mike as our DJ! He was very communicative and worked with us to make sure our event was exactly what we wanted. I was so nervous planning things and he offered suggestions that really made everything a lot less stressful. It was such a pleasure because he really cared about having all the details to ensure we were happy. We let him know what style of music we and our guests like and of course, the dance floor was packed all night! He kept things running smoothly and organized the speeches and dances. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Many of our guests said they had so much fun and I know it's because of what a great job he did!

Profile Picture Dee, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Where do I start?? He came as a recommendation from my Mom because she had been to 2 other weddings where he was the entertainment. She raved about him. How fun he was, how he catered to the crowd and truly got everyone enjoying themselves. Of course, I had to meet him! Being a manager of a retail sales environment, I come across many walks of life and different personalities. Then there is Mike. There are so many words that I could use to describe him, but if I had to choose one, it would be GENUINE. We just got married this Sunday and he was a HUGE impact on our day (in a great way of course). Mike is one of the friendliest and down to Earth people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and he TRULY loves what he does. We spent so much time with him making sure we had everything in place, all the way to the tiniest of details I never thought of. He made everything so easy for us and had so many laughs! He is a true professional and fantastic choice! DO NOT CONSIDER ANYONE ELSE besides Mike and his team! You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Mike! "May the force be with you" :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/12/17, 1 Review

Mike was simply fabulous! Very knowledgeable, helpful, available, and patient with my Type A personality ;-) He had great ideas to help make our wedding unique to us, and fun for our guests!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

Mike was amazing for our wedding this past October. Not only did he handle all of the music and emceeing, but he also recorded and edited a very nice video hitting all of the high points of the day. In addition, our meetings leading up to the wedding were great. Sometimes we weren't even sure of exactly what we wanted, but Mike guided us all the way through and was almost an unofficial wedding planner. He is able to draw on a very deep pool of experience and it was incredibly helpful.

Profile Picture GREGORY, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews

Mike is excellent at his chosen profession.
Our wedding would not have gone as well without his presence.
He was very helpful during the planning phase.
He strikes a rare balance of letting us develop a vision of what we want with gentle guidance, so we can get the benefit of his expertise without learning things the hard way.
We met with him 4 times before the big day and even though I knew Mike had a lot of things going on in his work life, he always treated my wife and I as if we were his only customers.
During the day of the wedding everything went together as planned. This was due entirely to Mike's effort and situational awareness.
He was flexible with the timeline, has an undeniable presence as a master of ceremonies, and can feel the room out for just the right song to get people on the dance floor - not an easy feat if you knew my family.
Our reception was small (30 people) but you wouldn't have known due to his energy and presentation.

To top it all off Mike is an Air Force veteran and offers a Military discount on his already reasonable prices.
I fully recommend that you consider Mike for whatever event you are thinking of throwing you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Mike was very accommodating to my wife and I on our wedding day. He went the extra mile for us and made us feel like our event was the most important function in the world. Highly recommend Mike and I will definitely use his services in the future!

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Mike is more than just a DJ you hire to provide good music for your event. This man makes the party happen!

We hired Mike to be the DJ for our wedding reception. Throughout the weeks preceding the event, he worked with us closely to coordinate the intricate details, as well as the overall structure of the reception. He was proactive and energetic, offering us many original ideas about the flow of the event.

His performance during the reception exceeded all our expectations. He choreographed superb introductions for our wedding parties, entertained the audience with funny stories before and after we (the newlyweds) got to the restaurant, and played songs that drew guests of all ages to rock it on the dancefloor. He turned our reception into an engaging, fun and truly memorable experience. He is very easy and comfortable to work with, an experienced entertainer and all-out wonderful person!

Thanks again, Mike!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 1 Review

I hired Mike for my daughter's Quinceanera this past August. We are a mixed family, so the music had to be pleasing to many different people across many different age spans. Mike did not disappoint. The 70 year olds were on the dance floor next to the teenagers. He did a wonderful job of mixing music all generations could enjoy. Mike is professional, courteous and really helped me put together an event everyone enjoyed. And the photo booth was a big hit too! Kim made every one feel at ease and arranged a nice keep sake album for my daughter. I would totally hire Mike and his team again. They did a great job!

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired Mike to perform DJ services at our wedding in August 2017 in Bristol RI.

Throughout the planning process, Mike was extremely helpful, flexible, and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that our wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly. He was incredibly responsive and made himself available on a number of occasions to discuss details in person, sometimes for over an hour. He also put together a great highlight video, which we were not expecting at all.

He genuinely cares about his clients and wants their wedding day to be truly special. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ/Entertainment Coordinator who goes above and beyond.

Profile Picture Nathaniel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband Tim and I we're engaged on December 24, 2016 and got married on July 8, 2017. With not much time to spare we began planning our backyard wedding on a budget. As much as we wanted to have a DJ we were not sure we could afford one with all of the other expenses, even a backyard wedding requires. About a month before our wedding DJ Mike was highly recommended to me by my dental hygienist. I was hesitant to call him, afraid I was going to be let down again as I had been by many other DJs, who charge thousands of dollars for an event. My wedding day would not have been the same if I hadn't called Mike that day. Mike went above and beyond starting with our first phone call. He assured me that we could make everything happen in the time frame we had, he was affordable, accommodating,respectable, passionate, and dedicated to Tim and I having an amazing wedding day. He is very easy to communicate with, has a sense of humor, and knows how put you at ease. He really saw my vision for our wedding day and was able to pull it all together for us. Tim and I did not have a wedding coordinator until we met Mike. He confidently made sure that everything ran smoothly and on schedule throughout our entire wedding day while playing great music that kept our guests dancing and singing all night and projecting a light show on the tent and trees outside. Even after the wedding Mike sent us a memorable video of our special day. We can't thank you enough Mike! If you are looking for an experienced DJ who truely cares about you and your wedding day- call DJ Mike!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

Mike was such an awesome DJ! We felt totally taken care of with each step of the wedding. Our family expressed how amazed everyone was that you interacted with the crowd & went to each table (Never seen a DJ take the time to do this) I want to express how grateful we are for the photos & videos you thought to take for us!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We were married on 6-24-17. Mc entertainment was not only our Dj but he was everything to us. Mike doesn't just spin records, he takes the time to know his clients through meetings and offers any help you need to plan your wedding. Mike was right there with us every step of the way and without his knowledge we would've been lost. So to Mike and his daughter ( who ran the photo booth) THANK YOU so much for everything you did for us to help make our night one of the greatest nights of our lives. Also thank you for the video...its little things like shooting a video of our wedding that puts Mike head and shoulders above the rest!!! If you have the opportunity to hire Mike for your wedding, make that choice you will not regret it

Your friends,
Jason & Stephanie Almeida

Profile Picture Jason , 6/24/17, 1 Review

DJ Mike was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable, professional, incredibly accommodating, and easy to work with. Mike made sure that no detail was overlooked, which made for a seamless ceremony and reception. He was extremely responsive by both email and phone. We highly recommend DJ Mike Cordeiro!

Profile Picture Mary-Lee, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

Mike was the best decision I made for our wedding. We had originally seen him entertain a close friend's wedding in 2013 and immediately knew that he was perfect for the job. When we met with him we remembered us from years ago and was thrilled to be part of our wedding. Mike was perfect for the job. He had all the equipment we were looking for in our wedding; sound, photo booth, dancing in the clouds, screen, dvd player, personality, hypeness, friendliness, etc. We met with him several times throughout the year long planning to discuss our vision for the big day. He even has an easy to use form you can fill out online and update it as many times as you need, no need to keep emailing and wondering whether he will have the correct music for every formality at the wedding. On the day of, he ran everything, and if anything needed to be changed, he was extremely flexible. He even helped me with the ceremony music. I had a great time at my wedding thanks to Mike. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture User5365162, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

Mike was exceptional from from beginning to end, helped us through the process and what to expect, and kept us updated with everything going on. He definitely went above and beyond and even gave us some good wedding tips! The flow of the music kept all our guests happy, young and old and we would highly recommend him for any event. We even got a great deal on a photo booth and it was a blast!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

My husband and I loved working with Mike! In our initial meeting he had us laughing hysterically, but was also clearly very thoughtful about laying out every little detail for our wedding day. He made the planning process leading up the the day so easy and took care of everything. He encouraged us to make personal choices that would reflect who we were during every moment of the celebration, and really took the time to get to know us. The wedding came and went so smoothly, everybody had a blast, and people still keep telling us how much they loved our DJ. Thanks Mike! You're the best!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

If you're looking for a fun, outgoing and professional DJ look no further. Mike has you covered! We were very happy with the way he conducted his business. He met with us several times before our wedding to make sure all details were covered. Not only will you be getting an outstanding DJ but he also helps out with the coordinating! He made us feel very comfortable that the whole day, ceremony and reception, ensuring that every thing would go smooth...and it did! Thanks again Mike!

Greg & Jen

Profile Picture Greg, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

MC Entertainment was amazing!! We used them for both our wedding and our Jack & Jill shower, they were extremely professional and got everyone on the dance floor! They came through for us with last minute changes and just helped make our day extremely special, they are a great value and would highly recommend them to future couples.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike is a great DJ! He was so easy to work with and kept us on track with everything. He is so professional and full of wedding knowledge! we are so happy we went with him for our wedding. We also did a photo booth through him and everyone loved it and had such a blast! He even made a video of our wedding, which we are so grateful for! We highly recommend him-you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews