Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment Reviews

6 | North Myrtle Beach, SC

6 Reviews for Music on the Strand's DJ Entertainment

Maryanne · Married on 05/10/2011

Larry is the most enthusiastic guy I've ever met. He's passionate about weddings and wedding entertainment and he treats you like a queen in every way. I think he spent more time preparing for our wedding than we did!

Sent on 06/12/2011

Harold · Married on 11/07/2010

What can I say? My friends and family said it all. We were assured there'd be laughter and cheers. That's what Larry said we'd have. I had more fun, and heard more laughter just during the meal, than I've ever experienced during any other wedding from start to finish.

Sent on 11/12/2010

Tara · Married on 06/26/2010

I can't say it enough... Thank you! My wedding was an absolute blast because of his work! I was honestly blown away at how helpful he was throughout the whole process (from planning the timeline of events to the actual wedding)! He knew exactly what to play at the right time... there was not a dull moment and people were on the dance floor the entire time! I still recieve comments from my guests " I had such a great time at your wedding!" I wish you could see the video as proof! This man knows what he is doing without a doubt and he is worth every penny!!! I would absolutely recommend him 100%!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Toni · Married on 05/22/2010

Larry was wonderfully responsive to my family's needs, He was prepared, knowledgable and help my guests to enjoy the celebration. We had planned an outdoor ceremony with Larry, and when the weather didn't cooperate, we were able to make quick changes and the ceremony went off without a hitch. I have already recommended services to friends. As a banquet service professional I would recommend Larry for any occasion. Thanks!
    The Newest Mrs. Toni & Mr. Joseph Anderson

Sent on 10/14/2010

Diana · Married on 05/06/2010

I am so glad I found Larry . He was everything in a dj I was looking for. We had a small be ace wedding with family and a some close friend. He was very good at keeping everyone entertained from limbo, to a newlywed game and all of the dancing! He was great at keeping everything moving smoothly throughout the night. Thank you so much Larry I would recommend you with lots of positive feedback!

Sent on 10/28/2010

S · Married on 06/24/2011

Larry listened well to our ideas for the reception and delivered a heck of a great time! He incorporated some of his ideas that were very creative. We had a wonderful time and everyone loved all the specialx touches - games, and special tributes! We couldn't say enough about how good Larry was as a DJ and MC. We were able to simply relax and have a great time. Didn't have to worry about whether he played the right song, when certain things were going to happen, etc. He coordinated everything with the other parties very well also. Would definitely recommend Larry as DJ/MC.

Sent on 08/06/2011