53 Reviews for Music NOW! Entertainment

Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Uplighting (1)

We were SO thrilled we picked John as our DJ for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! From day one, John was incredibly kind and helpful. He was always so willing to chat and answer any questions we had. He helped us with our timeline and selecting the perfect songs for our wedding. On our wedding day, John was amazing! He was super accommodating and flexible, and you could tell that he genuinely cared about making our day a success. He did a fantastic job as both our MC and DJ. His music selections were a HIT! He had a great flow of songs that appealed to all ages! Our guests were up and dancing all night! We loved that John also included dance floor lighting in with his basic package - definitely an added bonus! I highly recommend John and MusicNOW! =) Thanks for making our wedding such a memorable night!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a fellow wedding vendor, we were very selective in picking our vendor team. John - you did not disappoint!

John is by far the best DJ ever!! From his prompt response to my initial inquiry to the day of the wedding, he was responsive, helpful, and excited to be a part of our day. He was so thorough and really listened to everything that we wanted out of our music. Music is something that is super important to my (now) husband and I so the fact that John totally nailed it was just icing on the cake! From start to finish the music on our special day was perfect - so much so we had guests reaching out afterwards to see if he could send them his playlist! He was also a fantastic MC. Thank you John - So wonderful to have worked with you! We highly, highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

John was an amazing DJ for our wedding. He was always very professional and easy to work with. We had an introductory call and then exchanged several emails throughout the early planning stages. Then we met in person just a few weeks before the wedding to hammer out the details. John was the only DJ that I looked at that insisted on meeting in person, and I think that was a great idea! He had great suggestions for some songs that I wasn't sure what I wanted, and they worked out great. He also listened to the type of music that we enjoy and played that music. Some DJ's will play what they like because they think they know better than you. But John played great music and kept it to the type of music that we wanted to listen to. Everyone at our wedding had an amazing time. The dance floor was crowded the entire night! We loved John and would recommend him again to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did such an amazing job with our wedding. He is extremely professional and easy to talk to. I'm pretty sure within two minutes of meeting John, my husband and I both knew we were going to choose him to DJ on our big day. From the planning to the day of, there was no stress involved as we trusted John to take the wheel! Thank you so much for making our day that much more special, and for giving us that last song of the night encore!! It's something we will never forget.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job keeping things hopping on the dance floor. All communications before the event were answered in a timely manner. And he was extremely flexible with any changes I wanted to make throughout the planning process.

Profile Picture User5384435, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was fantastic to work with! We booked him about a year before our wedding, and from the get-go, he set himself apart from the other DJs we were considering / interviewed. He understood our vision and what we were looking for out of a DJ instantly (get the room dancing, make all necessary announcements, etc. but don't be too corny!), and delivered on just that, day-of. He was personable, responsive, and helpful throughout the process - always quick to respond to e-mail and accommodate whatever requests we had (including playing customized music and providing A/V for our ceremony). We confronted every bride's greatest fear day-of, rain! This meant moving our outdoor wedding indoors, and changing the location of our cocktail hour, both of which we had already booked musicians for. John helped us adjust accordingly (without bothering the bride once while I was getting ready!), provided A/V for our pre-ceremony needs, and kept it going all night long at our reception! I think 85 - 90% of our guests were on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT. I can't thank John enough for helping to make our day so special - I highly recommend anyone who can snatches him up now for their own wedding!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews

John is amazing!

He came totally prepared and ready to rock! Even though we had our own tent lighting in place, we actually only used John's projection lights and it added a really cool vibe to the whole thing. John was 100% involved in the planning and execution of gathering people, coordinating people to/from the dance floor and taking care of pretty much anything we needed. DEFINITELY use John at your next event. He really is the best DJ I've worked with.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was not only an amazing DJ, he was a wonderful MC for my wedding. He was able to help the wedding glide between transmissions and I commend him on being able to work with a band in between sets. Honestly I would recommend him to anyone I know because he was able to download the songs I needed (bollywood music) in under 48 hours, and without any hesitation. I don't know many Djs that would be so efficient and easy to get along with such as John. He was so quick to answer emails, and address any concerns, the channels of communication was wide open and I am just floored by his attentiveness! I really appreciate his vital role he played in making my wedding a wonderful event.

Profile Picture Hifza, 1/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found this DJ online and he was fantastic.
John was a very professional and responsible DJ to work with. I was impressed with the speed in which he responded to my
questions in the planning stage of the event. He gave me many suggestions and options to work with for the party. He arrived on time and set up and take down was seamless. The lighting was perfect. He was tuned into the crowd and took the music in the direction to gather all on the dance floor. We danced all night long.

Profile Picture Gail, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

When I met with John to go over song selections and timeline, he really listened to the wants for our wedding day. There were a lot of places where we weren't sure of certain things or hadn't even thought of and he was more than willing to guide us and provide suggestions where we struggled. We had a lot of changes during the week of our wedding and he was super flexible and always got back to us very quickly. The day of the wedding went very smoothly, and he would check in on us to make sure we were aware of what to expect next. As you know there are always hiccups throughout the night, and he handled it amazingly well. John was amazing and I would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music was great! I'm Russian, so we incorporated some Russian songs, as well as requested last minute Russian songs from the DJ. He did a great job! The up lighting of the venue was provided by the DJ and it was beautiful. The sign with the bride and groom's name looked very nice! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was awesome... He made the wedding special...

Profile Picture Kate, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John did a fantastic job and we could not recommend him more to handle anyone's wedding. He was always responsive to our questions and enthusiastic about providing a great service - which he delivered. We were referred to John by a friend who also used him as the DJ for her wedding - and we're very happy she recommended him.

Profile Picture User4540200, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was just simply amazing and perfect on our wedding night!!! He showed up on time, he was extremely polite and very professional. He kept the party going all night and kept everyone entertained! Not to mention our ceremony started a little behind schedule and John was more than willing to accommodate and made everything just perfect. So many people at our wedding said it was the best wedding they have been to and raved about John. John also took personal request songs and played them immediately. The best of all was John also showed he was having a great time himself by smiling and showing great pride in his work! Thank you John!!!

Profile Picture Erich, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was amazing! He was on time at the event, he set up everything perfectly. The up lighting and dance lighting were on point. I only have great things to say abut him. He was interactive with the crowd and kept everything in line and organized! I will definitely recommend him to friends and family, and if I ever need him again, I will definitely call him! Thanks again John!

Profile Picture Emilie, 9/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was a fantastic DJ! Form the very beginning, he was very understanding, responsive, and helpful in every way. Even after the wedding, we received many compliments about his services. Thank you John for paying attention to detail and helping us make this the best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John did our ceremony, cocktail, and reception music as well as reception lighting. He really helped make our wedding day as unbelievable as it was. He traveled to our home twice (an hour way for him) for consultations and to make sure he knew us as a couple to make the day be ours; not a cookie cutter wedding. Everything he did was right on spot with great music, keeping our guests entertained, and making the entire wedding experience beautiful for us. By the end of the night, he wasn't hired help but a friend at our wedding. He made us feel so comfortable and our guests had a blast. He really knows how to read his bride and groom and their crowd. Thanks for being so incredible John!

Profile Picture Olga, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

John did a wonderful job DJing our wedding. He is very professional and knows a variety of music. He proved helpful in helping us choose appropriate and fun music selections for the different parts of our reception. He also kept the party rolling all night and was able to get many people, both young and old, on the dance floor!

Profile Picture User3476542, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

John, hands down, made our wedding day what it was; perfect and a whole lot of fun!
I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Weeks later and the guests are still talking about how "awesome" the DJ was. Everyone was on the dance floor having a blast...all night long.

His professionalism, responsiveness and overall care of our day was 100%. From start to finish he was on point and just fabulous!

He is extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, he provides his input when needed and he genuinely is looking out for your best interest in regards to music (what first dance songs work, what doesn't, father/daughter dance songs, mother/son dance songs, etc. If and when I wanted to meet to discuss day of items, he made himself available.

John also did our lighting. Fantastic job. The reception hall looked mesmerizing.

I highly, highly recommend Music Now to anyone who is looking for the best DJ in town!

-Lauren Veltri

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome! Everyone had a blast dancing at our wedding! John played great music and was open to requests. Also a great value!

Profile Picture User3649140, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

John was wonderful!

Great prices and more importantly he kept the dance floor going all night long. We gave him a some songs we wanted played and he did the rest, everything was perfect and he really read the crowd and kept things lively! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

John and the team did a wonderful job with our wedding. John was always quick to respond to emails and he was helpful with several of our special requests. Most of all, it was clear that everyone really enjoys what they do! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Rana, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about how pleased we were with Music NOW! Entertainment. Mike did just a fantastic job keeping our guests on the dance floor. He clearly is happy doing his job! Mike also met with us twice to make sure all of our wishes were understood. We ordered the up-lighting too and it was amazing.

I would highly recommend these folks to anyone throwing a party or having a wedding.

- Justin and Cynthia

Profile Picture Justin, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with John and team. Everyone was fantastic and very helpful. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/29/13, 1 Review