Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for MUSIC & MORE INC. PROFESSIONAL DISC JOCKEY SERVICE

Darrel from Music & More not only knows his stuff, music wise, but is wonderful at making people comfortable and putting them at ease. From my initial consultation and first meeting with him, I knew that my wedding guests would enjoy him as much as I did. He went out of his way to be accommodating with special music requests beforehand and also during the event from guests. He coordinated the evening's events well and made sure that everything ran on time and smoothly, which was beyond helpful.

If you want a DJ who not only plays music, but the keeps the dance floor full while he orchestrates the nights schedule of activities, Music & More is definitely a great choice. Darrel does all of the above and more with a fun loving, yet professional demeanor.

Profile Picture User4583230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darrel and Tracie were both great ! Darrel had everything I needed for both my ceremony and reception. He provided great time layouts to make sure everything ran smoothly and stayed on top of the time frames so that everything I wanted happened. He worked great with my schedule as I was doing everything out of state, and was only in state 2 times. Kept in great contact with me, through emails and phone calls, and was extremely helpful ! I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a great DJ !

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Daryl& Tracy were amazing!!! Tracy went above & beyond my expectations and helped when some things did not go as planned. They were fun, professional,easy to work with and very experienced. I'm so glad they were a part of our day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We both would like to complement Darrel and his assistant on a excellent job at our reception. They were detail oriented, very well organized, fun and energetic. They had a great selection of
different music types for the vast age group we had at our reception. They kept us dancing all night
long. Once again, "Thank You" for a simply outstanding job and a AWESOME reception. .

Profile Picture Lynn & Gary, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dale had an extensive music library, and was extremely helpful in finding the right songs for our special dances. He was a blast to work with! Thanks for helping make our day so amazing!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darrel was absolutely wonderful and gave us a wedding reception that we will never forget and if anyone wants a excellent and reasonable wedding reception to remember then i would suggest music & more inc.thank you so much Darrel for a day we will always cherish and remember.

Profile Picture zachary, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding reception wouldn't have been as memorable without the service of our wonderful dj.

Profile Picture Matt, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't know how old DJ is,...because he adapts to environment, and includes; " a l l a g e s "
whether I saw great Uncle Steve, Poppa, or cousin Patty... everyone was dancing at some point, thanks to the extremely wide, generational selection this DJ provided.

Profile Picture User4729858, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darryll has DJed 3 events for my family and has always been very professional and provided fun and entertainment for our family!

Profile Picture User4689262, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He worked well with me on my music list and was very fun, he really got all my guests up and dancing. I would hire him again.

Profile Picture User4628916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My opinion if you are getting married and you want to have a great reception you need to have music and more do your reception. The one on one time made our wedding day unbelievable . Music & More gave us the one on one attention to make our special day worth wild. Music & More disc jockey were professional and they really know how to make your wedding day and reception like you are a prince or princess. Everything goes smoothly and just the way you planned it .

Profile Picture patricia, 10/31/10, 1 Review