93 Reviews for Music and More Entertainment

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)

Sean was amazing from start to finish! He went through a specific timeline before the wedding which helped me prepare for each event of the evening and kept me on track. He wasn’t worried when things changed a bit during the evening and kept everything moving seamlessly. He was dressed so well he could have been a guest at the wedding! He not only has my compliments but I can’t count the number of wedding guests that complimented how well he ran things, how great the music was, how nicely dressed he was, and how incredibly professional he was. Sean was a delight to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sean Kennedy was fantastic!
He had great energy and he was very professional. Sean had everyone up and dancing the whole evening. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you Sean!

Profile Picture Allissen, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

We had the best experience working with Bryan! We were both super clueless about most things involving our wedding and he couldn't have been more helpful in answering questions and offering great suggestions. He is very personable and quick to respond to you. Our wedding went off without a hitch. We left the music selection mostly up to Bryan and he kept most of our guests on the dance floor the whole night which says a lot seeing as he was competing with a huge game room downstairs. The quality of service and professionalism are above and beyond. We cannot thank Bryan enough for all he did to make our day perfect! We would highly recommend Bryan for any of your DJ needs! We sit and think what we can plan next that needs a DJ so we can hire him again.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of service, professionalism and friendliness that DJ Sean Kennedy provided.
We loved all the music he played and all the fun games!!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Negin, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sean did a great job as MC and DJ at our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with -- the ceremony sound and music were perfect, he edited our first dance song exactly as requested, and he did a great job keeping the dancing going till the end. Guests also really loved the photo booth!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was very easy to work with and had a very good read of our crowd. Kept the party going till the very last minute. He was very flexible and accommodating To some last minute change of plans. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Noah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

I knew nothing about how to throw a wedding and Bryan made everything easy and seamless. Guests complimented how well the flow of the evening went and most of that was because of our wonderful DJ!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had such an amazing experience working with Sean. He had been the DJ at my sisters wedding, which was so much fun that I couldn't possibly think of going with anyone else for my own. My sister and I have completely different styles of music/weddings and Sean was able to make both unique and fun. He was so easy to work with and really cared about making my special day really personal. I could really tell in our meetings that he enjoys all types of music and is super passionate about the flow and feel of the day. Working with Sean was one of the best experiences I had while planning my wedding.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bryan is great! He kept everything running smoothly the whole night. It was nice that he checked in with us throughout the night to see if we were ready for the next events, or wanted more time to mingle. He was also great at reading the crowd, and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Hands down - amazing. Bryan was such a great help in the organization of and help with song choice. Even though I was not local to the place of our wedding, he did everything to assist and make the stress of the music, lighting, photo booth and scrapbook option seem to disappear. He offers many options as well. Bryan - is - Great!

Profile Picture Beckie, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bryan was amazing! Very professional. Great vibe. Wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We lost our original dj 10 days before our wedding and Sean stepped right in and made our wedding a night a night no one will forget. My guest keep talking about how great he is. From our ceremony to the last minute of the reception everything went so smooth because of Sean. Thank u Sean for making our night magical!

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

If we had a repeat of our wedding day, we would choose Bryan as our DJ again hands down! Bryan was extremely flexible with our random requests and even indulged us with honoring the rsvp card song requests from our guests! The dance floor was never remotely close to being empty as Bryan kept the party going all night! He also did a lot behind the scenes that we only learned of later because our event ran so smoothly with the mic and music in Bryan's hands! We highly recommend DJ Bryan if you want your wedding to be a good time!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I were more than happy with Bryan and his professionalism! He lit up the reception with beautiful lighting that changed as the evening went on, the music was great, and he did an awesome job creating a fun night for all of our guests!

Profile Picture Breanna, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bryan did an AMAZING job at our wedding! My wife and I ended up BOTH pulling out surprises involving music, and Bryan was able to keep it all a secret, and not get any of the details switched around! Truly impressive. Our guests were all out there enjoying the dance floor all night. And the seamlessness of event flow throughout the evening was fantastic. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked a last minute photo booth from Music and More for our July 8, 2017 wedding. They were responsive, professional, and kind throughout the process. We had so much fun with them on our wedding day and our guest love their open air set up. I recommend them to any couples looking for a photo booth!

Profile Picture allison, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Photobooth

Sean Kennedy is AMAZING! So knowledgeable about music, best MC ever, and he was an absolute blast! He was a hit with everyone at the wedding!! Everyone loved the music as well and had a great time! We were so impressed!! We will refer you guys to everyone! Thank you again for everything!!

Profile Picture Kelli , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bryan and his team have been incredibly flexible and accommodating. More importantly, they made for a smooth show and get all of our guests excited!

Profile Picture Henning, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean is amazing!!! We could not asked for a better DJ! He was extremely professional with all of our meetings before the big day and made us feel so comfortable. He was prepared, extremely knowledgeable, right on time and super responsive. Right after meeting him we knew we were in good hands, we didn't even meet with anyone else, we just knew we would hire him. The amount of music he has on his computers is insane, we were shocked! He knows music and really gets to know your style before the big day. We let him know all the songs we wanted for the different parts of the wedding, then songs we would like played, but the rest we left up to him and he nailed it. He knew right away what we wanted and did it. After you book him he will send you all these lists of songs... all those lists helped out so much when we were trying to pick out songs. Our wedding had some crazy, unexpected, out of our control events, and he was right there making sure we were ok and how we wanted to handle the rest of the night. He was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and more. Even with everything we had happen he managed to make my husband and I feel better and we ended up dancing the night away. Sean is the best, I know we will be calling him again if we decide to have a reception re-do! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Who needs as wedding coordinator when you hire Music & More Entertainment! Sean DJ’d our 7/2/16 wedding and “DJ” doesn’t begin to do justice for all that Sean does. From our initial meeting to the BIG day, Sean’s enthusiasm for his profession and his attention to detail shined through. Sean coordinated the wedding procession from start to finish. I had a special request for my processional song that he cleaned up (you could hear dogs barking in the background) so that it was perfect for my moment. He also kept things rolling in terms of our grand entrance, dinner announcements, our first dance, the anniversary dance, toasts, our cake cutting and so much more… When I found myself stuck on which music to choose for what, or how to release tables for dinner, he had a lot of fun suggestions to offer. To top it all off, the dance floor was full all night! I can honestly say our wedding would not have been as much fun without Sean and Music & More Entertainment. Thanks for the wonderful memories!
Andrea & Mike
Loomis, CA

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot recommend Sean from Music & More Entertainment highly enough. Working with him was one of the best experiences of planning our wedding because he made the process of our music selection so fun and meaningful. For us, when we started thinking about planning all of the music for our wedding it felt like an overwhelming task, but after our first meeting with Sean this changed to excitement and relief about him tying all of our ideas together. He also helped us think of certain details we might have missed ourselves. At our wedding, everything we'd planned with him went smoothly and both us and our guests had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Leeann, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bryan is the kind of DJ that will make you happy with little effort. He read the crowd well and made our dance party fun and exciting for all of our guests.

Profile Picture User7298359, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough good things about Bryan. He was the hit of our wedding! He had everyone dancing all night long and multiple people told me he was the best DJ they've ever seen at a wedding. Bryan was great to communicate with, giving great recommendations but also listening to what we wanted. He also did a wonderful job of facilitated the events throughout the night and keeping us on track. We love Bryan!

Profile Picture Francesca, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This vendor just made my son's wedding everything we dreamed for! Sean Kennedy, our DJ, kept the event going smoothly in a very professional, yet personalized way. We did not have a wedding planner, so Sean met several times with my son and his fiancee before the big day, and even met them at the venue the week of the wedding (which was an hour out of town). He mixed humor, with guidance, with compassion, with a very up-beat and fun vibe during the entire ceremony and reception. Everyone was jumping up to dance because Sean's mix of music was so appealing and hard to resist! The lighting on the outside dance floor at night was magical! He even did extra things like supplying the minister, and my son and fiancee, with a mic so everyone in the outside venue could hear what the minister was saying, and the vows. It was a big day and this vendor came through in a big way!! I would strongly recommend them to anyone who planning a wedding or any other social event!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/11/16, 1 Review