Music Monarchs Reviews

7 | Cedar Park, TX

7 Reviews for Music Monarchs

Lori · Married on 05/20/2016

Paul was professional and extremely accommodating. He helped make our day even more special. Our guests loved the photobooth. We highly recommend Music Monarchs.

Lori & Mike Espinoza

Sent on 05/26/2016

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2012

Music Monarchs was great from the start. You create playlists and an event timeline online...they will even purchase music they might not have. They have several categorized lists to help with music selection as well :) Day of, Paul arrived early, brought speakers, lights, and helped with ceremony music/audio as well! During the reception, Paul made sure we stuck to the schedule and gave my husband and I a few minutes notice before switching to toasts, bouquet toss, dances, etc! It was wonderful! and me, my husband, and our families did not have to worry about a thing! You don't need a day of coordinator with Paul

Sent on 06/27/2012

Selena · Married on 04/21/2012

Paul was outstanding. I can't say enough about his organization and help planning the flow of our events for your wedding reception. He was professional, considerate. I was emailing him song selections in the wee hours the night before my wedding and he came through, even when I was taking so long to get him my song list. He provided ceremony music as well for us and was outstanding. Far and away better than any other DJ's we've heard at other venues. Friends and family commented that he was a great DJ who kept things moving. HIGHLY recommended for your wedding or your special event.

Sent on 04/27/2012

candice · Married on 04/16/2011

He arrived early to set-up. Brought everthing needed for cermony and reception. No lose wiring to trip over, anywhere! Lighting and sound perfect! We couldn't have asked for any better!

Sent on 04/23/2011

meagan · Married on 11/02/2014

Paul had a great music playlist and he kept the party going

Sent on 11/17/2014

Rose · Married on 03/23/2015

Paul did a great job! Very pleased with the service!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Cristina · Married on 11/04/2011

3.5
      3.5

I found that the flow of the music was very pleasing. He was very flexible with the timeline and helped us along as we came to some delays. He moved everything along and was very professional.
    He has a great website to plan your activity and music. Contacting his clients in advance and walking them thru it would be an ideal thing. I didn't actually figure it out completely until two days before the wedding. Once I got the hang of it it was smooth sailing. I know we got out money's worth and more.

Sent on 11/22/2011