Music Masters Reviews

83 | Washingtonville, NY

83 Reviews for Music Masters

Sam · Married on 05/12/2018

Very professional and responsive. Open to last minute changes. Had a great experience. Danny was great as an MC, got everyone involved and made sure everyone was having fun.
    Great job Guys!

Sent on 05/21/2018

s · Married on 06/27/2015

Lou and Terry did a nice job for my daughter's wedding. We did lots of dancing and they played great dancing music. They did a great job of following our direction and requests. It was a great day and we thank Lou and Terry for making it fun and memorable.

Sent on 07/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2019

Delightful

Music was great, the crowds energy was amazing.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

Music Masters was great on our wedding day!

Music Masters listened to everything I wanted and really did their absolute best to get the party going! Lou was responsive and super helpful throughout the entire process. Our guests loved the music and photo booth and our MC checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Erica · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I were married on May 28, 2016 and by the end of the evening we could not have been more pleased with Music Masters. The dance floor was filled for most of the reception. Songs were being requested left and right plus the songs my husband and I requested before the event began. Terry and Lou were a great team. They communicated well with each other and us. Our guests could not get enough of Terry's charisma and energy. Terry was the life of the party! Friends and family are still talking about all the fun they had and a lot of it had to do with the Music Masters' team. Thank you!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Linda · Married on 09/06/2018

Pleasure to work with. They are kind, energetic and played all our songs. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • I

Iwona · Married on 06/17/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.5

MusicMasters was a great value, and I have no complaints about the process of booking, because that was very smooth and Lou was very responsive throughout. I met with the DJ (Frankie) and MC (Terry) a while before my wedding and thought they were great. We gave the DJ a list of "must play" songs, and made a point to tell the DJ how important it was for us to have them played. We are both from different cultures, and were going to have a wide variety of ages of guests at the wedding. We spent an enormous amount of time compiling this list, because we wanted to make sure everyone had something they would like. The wedding day came, and the MC was phenomenal. Everyone told us how fun she was! However, I was very upset because I did not hear most of the songs on the list we provided, which was disappointing because we were very clear about that. After reviewing the list some time after the wedding, only about 1/3 of the songs that we asked for were played. I didn't have time during my wedding night to go and chat with the DJ about sticking to the list..because I didn't even have time to eat!! Other than this, the photo booth attendant was great and super nice, and I can't complain about the pricing. I just think if a couple is very specific about why they would like certain things to be played, it's for a reason- they're not just being picky.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kristina · Married on 04/29/2012

2.6
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

Not thrilled. Our guests and family had a blast however the majority of our requests were not played and we only requested about 10 songs. Five of which were slow songs and they played 1 and we weren't even in the room. Entrance song was requested to be a Foo Fighters song but instead we got Beyonce. Mother/Son song was requested and we got the wrong artist. Bouquet toss was wrong and had to be changed midway through the toss.When my husband asked for Foo Fighters he was told the DJ was reluctant to play. Had to frequently remind them of the important songs we had requests. When it was brought up to them we were told all the songs were played. False! I would recommend them if you don't have an opinion on the music you would like to hear at your wedding. If you are paying for a service and request certain songs I think they should be played no matter if the DJ think the guests won't like it. It was the only part of my wedding I was very disappointed with.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Music Masters's reply:

In regards to the comment with the guests having a blast, thank you. We actually booked another wedding from your event. Regarding the requested songs, we try to fit in all songs that are requested. The crowd at this wedding was none stop on the dance floor with high energy and unfortunately some of the requested songs did not fit in the vibe. I played every slow song on the list, however when I did play a requested Dave Mathews, I received negative feedback from the guests so I had to change it up. This was in no way done to disregard your opinion of song choices. Also as I explained in email, we did not receive any request for an entrance song. This is why it is important to fill out the supplied request form rather then sending numerous emails within a 2 week span with the requests so there would not be an oversite. I am sorry you feel you did not have a good experience using our services. Music Masters is a company which has been in business over 20 years and has always excelled in professionalism and customer satisfaction. Once again, thank you for using Music Masters.