Music Masters Reviews

83 | Washingtonville, NY

83 Reviews for Music Masters

Tabitha · Married on 05/26/2016

I have to say Music Masters did an amazing job with our wedding. We asked them to play a good mix of music and they did just that. The mc really got everyone going and the songs were perfect! My husband and I both listen to rock music and they definitely threw in great songs that we love too. There was even a mosh pit at our wedding which was right up our alley! I would absolutely recommend Music Masters for any event. They are very flexible with their music choices and very fun!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

Our dance floor was packed all night long, and no one wanted the party to end. A wide array of music was played, and the schedule of events flowed seamlessly. Teri and Lou were excellent with what they did, and everyone at the venue had a wonderful time, commenting on how organized, professional, and fun everything was. We thank you for providing us with an amazing experience that we will never forget.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Daniel · Married on 12/19/2015

Music masters was easy and fun to deal with. They were very accommodating and got the party going. The music was always on point and went with the flow of the wedding. There was never a dull moment with Lou and his dj. I highly recommend them for your event. I also hired their photographer who took beautiful photos.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Lou and his crew were absolutely AMAZING! My son got married on Saturday, November 14th and everyone is still complimenting us about the entertainment and how much fun they had. Danny the MC is so spectacular at what he does! He gets the crowd going - the dance floor was never empty. My son and his bride had a fantastic time without having to worry about anything because they knew Music Masters had it covered! We also got the photo booth and it was a wonderful addition to the party; it was operated flawlessly and our guests thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lou the DJ is very quick in responding to emails with any requests and is very thorough with every single detail and every single request that was made. Everyone at Music Masters is very professional, courteous and friendly. I will definitely be hiring them again for any future events.

Hire them! They are amazing and also affordable. They work with you and are very flexible.

Thank you so much Music Masters for giving us such wonderful memories to hold for a lifetime.

Connie Sanchez
    for Jason and Corinna's Wedding

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kyle · Married on 11/07/2015

The one thing that Music Masters promised was that they would keep the party going and they delivered on that promise. My song requests were seamlessly blended into the playlist they had set up to make for a fantastic wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Amazing! High energy, professional and very attentive!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2015

Danny and Lou were extremely professional. They were easy to work with. Played the music we wanted to hear. Prompt with emails and correspondence. I would highly recommend them. They truly made our daughters wedding a blast!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Heather · Married on 10/03/2015

The DJ 's and MC did an excellent job. I truly could not be happier and more pleased with the way the night went. My guests had a blast and so did I!! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Matthew · Married on 09/04/2015

We used Music Masters for our wedding with the intention of making it a day that was not only very special, but a memorable celebration. And, in our opinion, it was the music and the energy that was going to make the difference. Music Masters, not only played every song we had requested, which was long list, but they did what they promised they would do. They put their passion for what they do, both as a DJ and MC, into the entire evening and provided an atmosphere of dancing, rather than just talking! We still have people telling us that our wedding was one that will stick in their memory for a long time. Music Masters made that happen! Thank you so much!

Matt & Shay

Sent on 10/02/2015

Annette · Married on 08/02/2015

I used Music Masters for my August 2nd Wedding at The Grandview in Poughkeepsie (indoor ballroom):
    -Photo Booth (6:30-9:30 pm) Unlimited prints (and they send a USB of the pictures later)
    -DJ + MC Reception (Ceremony at the church)
    -Uplighting (10 coral uplights for about $30 per)

The MC was GREAT! All my guests loved her energy and the DJ played all the hits & classics we wanted. :)
    I highly recommend them and honestly made even the most timid guest get on the dance floor at some point.
    Thank you for making it a great wedding Music Masters! - Annette

Sent on 09/08/2015

Julie · Married on 05/16/2015

You would not believe how many guests came to me after the wedding was over, saying how AMAZING our DJ and MC were and that ours was the "BEST" wedding they had been to in awhile. Danny and Frankie had my guests dancing all night!! They were great interacting with our crowd and were very accommodating with any requests. They even got together with my photographer and streamed photos that had been taken throughout the day. For a great price they really provided outstanding service. From the ceremony to the reception they were ON POINT! Definitely happy we went with them and highly recommend their services - you won't be disappointed. THANK YOU MUSIC MASTERS!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Karen · Married on 05/03/2015

I was referred to Music Masters from the Banquet Hall where my wedding was held. I am so happy I chose them out of all the DJ's I spoke with. Terry and Lou hosted my wedding this past weekend May 3, 2015, I had the best time of my life. Everyone of my guests were on the dance all day long. Terry is so entertaining it was hard not to have a great time. Throughout the day all of my guests were saying how great the music was and how much fun they were having because of Terry and Lou. I cannot say enough good things about Music Masters Thank you so much for making my wedding so rememberable. Tom and Karen Thompson.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Christina · Married on 03/28/2015

They provided such great entertainment for me and my guests. The dance floor was full the whole time. Music masters was perfect at my wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2015

Music Masters made our wedding a BLAST! Everyone had a Great time and cant stop talking about Terry and Lou work.

Sent on 04/12/2015

They were great. They got everyone on the dance floor and having a good time.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Lou and Danny were the best! They were so energetic and played music people of all ages could enjoy. So many of my guests commented on how much fun the MC, Danny, was. They also had very affordable prices that fit well in our tight budget. If you want a fun wedding hire Music Masters.

Sent on 06/26/2013

John · event on: 06/21/2013

Great party! Thanks Lou and Terry!

Sent on 06/28/2013

CJH · event on: 06/14/2013

Mm was very accomodating and the best value hands down!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Mr and Mrs · Married on 06/26/2010

Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor and what a fantastic, professional job that Music Masters did at our wedding! They have a keen eye for detail and adhered to all of our requests ( some very specific and obscure ) which is rare to find in a wedding DJ. You would have never guessed that they never hosted an event at our wedding reception site since they pulled everything off flawlessly and tactfully handled some unexpected last minute changes! They made our special day into a fun party and we couldn't have asked for anything more. They have a professional, non-cookie cutter, personalized approach to their business and seem to be capable of making any run of the mill event fun! Unlike the majority of wedding vendors, they put as much thought and interest into making your night special after they receive your deposits. We recommend them in confidence to any one for any venue!- Mr & Mrs Jay Bubenheimer

Sent on 03/15/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2016

Lou & terry were amazing! They were very affordable and flexible with us throughout the whole process. It was so much fun and completely understood exactly what we were looking for. Our whole party loved the energy!

Sent on 09/27/2017

PJ and Madeline · Married on 06/01/2013

We just used Music Masters for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen last night and they were amazing. My husband and I recommend them highly.Lou and Terry were awesome and got the guests shaking and moving. Lou responds to your emails quickly and even stopped by the house to pick up a video montage. All music requests were honored and they played everything my daughter had requested. She and her friends had a blast! Thank you Lou and Terry.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Mother · Married on 07/13/2019

My Son's Wedding

Music Masters are the best at what they do!! I met them at my Step Daughters Wedding, I was so impressed at how they were in tune with the crowd and kept the party going through the entire reception. I hired them for my Son's Wedding, Lou is so easy to work with, very responsive, they can personalize what ever you need! We added the photo booth option, I am so glad we did!! It was so much fun!! Thank You Music Masters for making a very special occasion so much FUN!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Bethany · Married on 08/18/2018

Had a great time with music masters. Very easy to communicate our style to them. Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Angela · Married on 06/16/2017

My guests gave me feedback on Music Masters because most of the reception is a happy blur. My guests loved the music, they were up and dancing and enjoyed the emcee too. I have 1 comment-I would have liked several more slow songs that I selected played but it was not that big a deal that they were not. All in all we were very happy with our wedding music.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Lisa · event on: 06/08/2013

Great energy..great communication! !!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013