Music Masters Reviews

83 | Washingtonville, NY

83 Reviews for Music Masters

Eric · Married on 03/23/2018

Super professional, equipment was top notch, great mic skills by Danny.... These guys really MADE the party and kept everyone entertained and dancing all night long. Can't thank them enough for making our wedding so absolutely amazing.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2017

They were so easy to work with. Made the whole process so easy. Any questions were answered so quickly. They had any song you wanted and keep the party going all night long. If you want to party and doing it stress free you need to get these guys. They are amazing.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Martha · Married on 10/14/2017

Music Masters were awesome! I told them the type of music I liked and from there they put together an amazing collection of songs to dance to for my wedding! They really got the party going and everyone dancing!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Reehana · Married on 10/13/2017

Fun group that really got what we were looking for. They got all of our guests moving and having fun which we were not expecting. Terry and Lou were very professional and accurate as well as polite! We will definitely use them again for other events! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Doris · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved Terri! She was made out reception great!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2017

Lou and Terry were such an awesome pair! They both knew how to get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor! They turkey helped make my reception amazing! Everyone had THE BEST time!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cara · Married on 09/16/2017

Had a great time thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • W

William · Married on 09/09/2017

These guys were great. They did such a great job people at our wedding were asking how to hire them. They made our wedding the biggest dance event I have seen in my whole adult life and we are in our forties. I highly recommend them and their price and professionalism were great.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Timothy · Married on 09/02/2017

From the beginning to the end of our wedding they brought spice to our day and made our wedding a wedding. Highly recommended if you're looking for the perfect day.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2017

I'm so happy I chose you as my DJ you made my wedding! People are still talking about it. Thank you for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Michele · Married on 08/05/2017

I LOVE Lou and his crew. They never fail me. Always on top of everything and gets the crowd going. I will never hire anyone else but Music Masters!! Very entertaining. Their prices are reasonable! Thank you Music Masters for a great evening!! Everyone LOVED the photo booth. Great job as always.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jackie · Married on 06/25/2017

We can’t thank Music Masters enough for their tremendous ability to ensure our wedding celebration was unbelievably fun! We received nothing but compliments on the music and incredible energy of our MC, Terry. We did have a few hiccups the week of our wedding as it was difficult to track down our DJ for a final walkthrough call. They ended up making a last minute switch with our DJ but Music Masters was still able to execute our vision. Our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was spread out across a 300 acre estate and they figured out perfect placement and setup for three separate sound systems. We provided them with an extensive song request list and they not only played most of them, but were also able to read our crowd and play songs that kept people on the dance floor. Our introductions were spot on and the overall vibe of the evening was upbeat and enjoyable. Our Wedding Planner did have to ask our MC to speak less in the beginning, but overall, we couldn’t have done it without them and we can’t thank them enough for ensuring our special day was truly special, memorable and fun. Music Masters offers great value, professionalism and everyone LOVED the photo booth. We would recommend them again!

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • tjacob2014

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired both a DJ and MC through Music Masters, and they were wonderful! The MC contacted me ahead of time to talk about atmosphere, and he nailed it. He even sifted through guest requests, choosing to play the ones that matched my requests. The party was awesome, so much so that some guests didn't want to sit down for their entrees. They are the best! We also got a photobooth through them, and it was a huge hit. We loved getting the photos after the fact on a CD. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2017

There is not enough I could say about how awesome the music master were. Terry and Lou were AWESOME and kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was PACKED and I am still getting compliments about how much fun my guests had. The photo booth was a hit and the guests loved the pictures they got to take home. I would refer them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any event. Thank you Music Masters for an incredible night!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Catherine m · Married on 02/18/2017

Working with Lou from start to finish, he was awesome! From our first conversation to him DJing our wedding, he was on top of everything. And their MC Terry was amazing she kept our party out on the dance floor all night. All my guest kept asking where I found them!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and MC for my wedding. They listened to exactly what we wanted and kept the party vibe going for the whole night. My family and friends still talk about how much fun they had and we attribute a lot of that to Music Masters. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any party!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Danny was great! He called me the week prior just to confirm we were all set and on the same page for the wedding day. He took care of all arrangements with the venue so that was one less thing we had to worry about! On the day of they were there ready to go for the ceremony which went so smoothly. Once the reception started he got everyone up right away! The music we wanted played was played and everyone had a great time. He is a great MC and will get your wedding started and keep it going, even during the bouquet toss and garder toss. He made is funny so everyone was paying attention to it. Our wedding was perfect and he played a huge roll in that! We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Music Masters did an excellent job from Ceremony to Reception. All our guests enjoyed themselves and danced all night long! Isn't that exactly what you want at your wedding? Terri is so full of energy and so much fun! I would recommend them for any upcoming event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Maura · Married on 09/17/2016

Music Masters did an amazing job at our wedding! Terry (the MC) was so energetic and fun, she really helped get the party started! Lou (the DJ) was spot on with all our music! You can tell that these two have been in this industry for a long time and they work perfectly together. They met with us before our wedding and talked with us about the type of music we liked and got an idea of the kind of wedding we were going to have. They were extremely professional and all of the equipment was top of the line. I could not have asked for a better DJ and MC. They were a huge part in making our wedding day so spectacular!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2016

Lou was incredibly responsive throughout the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. At the wedding, Terry was an absolute riot as our emcee. Our guests never sat down! Of all the vendors we used, by far Music Masters was the best value. We'd highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Music Master did a great job at my wedding. I would higher them again and the photo booth was great

Sent on 08/09/2016

Damien · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the honor and pleasure of selecting music masters for my wedding day. My wife and I made this decision actually through social media when I was in a bind and they reached out to me. From that moment it actually became a friendship and not just another business deal. The MC Daniel was spot on with everything he did and I will say he had an extremely tough crowd "my family" cough cough haha. The dance floor was filled and what Daniel brought was pure enjoyment and excitement and I could tell it was not him just going to work, he truly wanted to be there and he is very skilled in what he does. The DJ Frankie followed the music list we brought and also worked around our crowd which from the moment we entered the hall until the moment we left nothing but compliments on the music all due in part to Frankie. I can't stress enough how much music masters helped shape and mild my wedding and they made it an unforgettable and memorable day and I can't thank them enough for this.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Janine · Married on 07/16/2016

They played almost every single song we requested on our play list and the MC was phenomenal she had the crowd going. She knew every song and got people dancing that I never thought would be dancing. I received lots of compliments on the music and MC. Big hit!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kailen and Greg · Married on 07/16/2016

Lou and Danny are the best! They had everyone up on the dance floor having a great time. They were very accomodating and made the night flow smoothly.

Sent on 07/27/2016

They were great for the entire process-always answered my questions in a timely manner. The dj and mc were a lot of fun and engaging during the reception! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2016