Music Masters Reviews

31 | Bainbridge Island, WA

31 Reviews for Music Masters

Niki · Married on 07/19/2012

John and Lisa were beyond amazing! Incredibly helpful, professional and fun at a more than reasonable price. As with most weddings, timing did not go according to plan and John was on it the entire time, keeping the music going and guests entertained. Music selection was spot on for what we wanted and they went the extra mile in every way, including mixing a song to our exact specification, setting up great fun/classy lighting. We would definitely use them again for an event ourselves and will recommend to all of our friends!!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Maggie · Married on 07/15/2012

John and Lisa of Music Masters were amazing from the start. They gave me a fair quote, met with me to discuss the contract and website tools, and were quick to respond to any questions and concerns I had during the planning process. The website tools were SO helpful in planning my event and I even ended up ahead of schedule during the reception. If I had known they would make my day run so smooth I would not have worried as much as I did before hand.
    My wedding was on a Sunday and I was a little concerned that no one would want to dance but John picked out all the best songs to get people on the dance floor and really make them boogie!
    My ceremony music, cocktail and dinner music and dancing were all PERFECT!
    Thank you Music Masters for an awesome wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2012

John and Lisa were amazing! We had an eclectic mix of folk rock, reggae, and 80's...yes 80's! John did an awesome job of playing all the songs we requested as well as filling in with others that went along with what we liked. The dance floor was filled to capacity! Music Masters has an incredible music base that can accommodate any style and taste, and what they don't have they can get! They were on time, and ready to go, with no quarks or problems! I would definitely recommend Music Masters to anyone needing an amazing DJ!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Steven · Married on 06/30/2012

John and Lisa are a great team and very willing to cater to your music needs! Very fun, easy going, and professional. Contract is clear and thorough. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Theresa · Married on 06/10/2017

John is a wonderful DJ! We had many compliments on the quality of the music, everyone had a great time! The dance floor was always full.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Britney · Married on 08/18/2012

John kept the partying going until midnight! Everyone had such a great time they didn't want it to end.

Sent on 09/17/2012