95 Reviews for Music Man Event Professionals

Microphones (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Uplighting (3)
85 Music Man Event Professionals Reviews

We were married last month at the Mission Inn in Riverside and we were thrilled to have Music Man Event Professionals as our Dj company. Our DJ/MC was Mark and he was amazing. Super responsive! Anytime I needed something or was stressing about something he was always quick to respond and put me at ease. He also always had great suggestions for songs and suggestions to help in making sure our wedding wasn’t boring. I had some issues with the timeline and he also helped us make it better and didn’t charge us extra for it! It was part of the service he said! On the day of the wedding he was there super early and set sup and ready to go when we needed him.

Overall, our wedding was fantastic. Everything flowed perfectly, didn’t get boring and our guests danced and enjoyed themselves all evening long. It was perfect and Mark was a HUGe part of making it happen for us, He is a true professional. Hire him, you will be glad you did!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank You! Thank You! THANK YOU!! Our wedding was THE BEST! Mark was our DJ and MC for our wedding and he did an AMAZING job. Not only did he keep our wedding from getting boring but he played all of the songs we wanted and the rest of the music he picked was SPOT ON! Everyone danced the entire night and had the best time. Mark is super nice and was so easy to work with. A real professional. We are so glad we hired him for our special day and we know you will be too. Thanks Mark for making our day special. We will remember it forever.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had looked at DJ companies for our wedding and were referred to Music Man Events by our planner. She said that they were great. She was right! Mark was our DJ and he was phenominal. The way he MC'd our wedding not only got our guests into the wedding but also kept our guests informed about what was happening. When it was happening and he did it in the most professional way. Just like we wanted!

When it came time to dancing, he listened to what we wanted and took requests from our guests as well and we danced non-stop the entire night.
Because of Mark, our wedding is the talk of the town! Our guests keep telling us they had the best time.

Thanks Music Man for helping to make our wedding one of the best and happiest days of our lives.

Profile Picture Lizzy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Man Event Professionals (Mark) was the Dj company I selected for my fairy tale wedding at Disneyland. He was very professional and super responsive. More importantly he listened to everything I wanted (yes, I was very demanding) and made sure he gave me exactly what I wanted!! My wedding at Disneyland was perfect, What I really loved most was I spent the day dancing with my friends and family members who were all on the dance floor! Even my Grandma was dancing and she doesn’t usually dance. We made some great memories that day and Mark and Music Man Event professionals were a big part of that! I highly recommend them! If you hire them you will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Man Event Professionals is AWESOME! Very professional! Didn't have to worry at all about the reception. Mark was our DJ and did a fantastic job. He was a great MC and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Hire him for your wedding! It was SO worth it! We will be referring them to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Jena, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything we needed was done at the perfect time.......Mark was awesome!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Another 5 star review for Mark and Music Man Event Professionals. If you're looking for an elegant, classy and quality experience, you can't go wrong with Music Man events. Mark is truly a class act, has a genuine love of what he does and a love and knowledge of music that cannot be beat. My wedding did not fall flat, at any point and groom and I even did a little break dancing on the floor (wedding dress and all). We had an amazing time and let me tell you the DJ is the one critical aspect that will make or break your wedding, so hire Mark!

Photo for Music Man Event Professionals Review - Literally got down on the dance floor.
Profile Picture Natalie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with Music Man Event Professionals was AWESOME! From the time we contacted them all the way to the day of our wedding, they were there to help. SUPER RESPONSIVE. I Also really loved that they listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it happen. On the day of our wedding I was completely confident that our DJ was going to do a great job for us and he did. Our guests had the BEST time. The music was AWESOME! The dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone literally danced until the venue told us that we had to stop.

We spent what to us was a lot of money on our wedding and Music Man Event Professionals helped to make it all worth while. I would recommend everyone book this company for your wedding. We are recommending them to all of our friends. Thanks Music Man for a perfect night.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I've never experienced someone more professional than Mark. Absolutely everything he did, from the up-lights, to overall setup, being on-time, to music selection, to audience engagement, and overall excitement levels was on point the whole night! He was a hit, and a huge part of making our wedding the great success it was Thanks so much Mark!!!!

Profile Picture STEVE, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Music Man was great! Kept the dance floor filled from start to finish. All the guests had a great time Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Alice, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our experience with Music Man Event Professionals was GREAT! I am an professional that works ridiculous hours and wanted a DJ that will play the music we wanted, that made announcements in a professional manner and could help with ideas. Mark did exactly that!

Our wedding was not only beautiful but it was the most fun! We danced the entire night! My guests also had a great time making requests and interacting with Mark and his assistant.

On the business side one things, Mark was very professional and super responsive. If ai had it to do all over again Music Man is one thing I would not change. I have and will refer them to anyone I know wanting a great DJ for rheir wedding. He did a fabulous job. We are so happy.

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

No advice. Just book him! Very professional and supremely friendly.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was very responsive and easy to deal with which made booking our destination wedding that much easier. He kept our guests dancing all night long and it was an amazing party. Thank so much for being part of our day!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mark was great. Kept the party going all night and people stayed on the dance floor. Very professional

Profile Picture Michael, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I don't normally write reviews for people or companies but felt like I would be doing a disservice to future couples if I didn't review Music Man.

Let start with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Anytime In had a question I could always count on a prompt response with a can do attitude. I like that..

Second, the online planning system is awesome. I am a professional and needed to do planning at night from home and it worked great!

Third, The DJ service. Best I have ever experienced at any wedding ever and I'm not the only one saying that either. Our guests are saying the same things. Volume was never too loud, music was exactly what we wanted with the ran versions. Mark was awesome as an emcee. Our guests loved him and the way he interacted with them. This is an extremely professional company.

So if you want a great experience for your wedding.. You WILL need to call Mark and talk to him. We highly recconend him. Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Franco, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was positively wonderful. My guests had raved about his music selection, timing, and professionalism. He worked with me throughout the night for any additives, alterations, and announcements. He was fun to work with, reliable, and extremely responsive. I couldn't have gotten a better DJ. I would rehire him and recommend him in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User6876264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book this DJ company for your wedding! We had the best time at my wedding and Music Man Event Professionals was the reason why! Everything was perfect. He played all of the music we wanted and and took requests from our guests and had them on the dance floor the entire night! So much that he even played a few more songs to chants of "One More Song" by my guests! Mark was great too! he helped with the planning and was super responsive to my questions when I had them.

As a side note, my friend told me to spend $500 on a DJ like she did but her wedding was a huge mess compared to mine. Spend more on the DJ and you will be so glad you did! Hire Music Man and you will be super glad you did! best decision we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kris, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Man Event Professionals was the DJ service we chose for our wedding last weekend and they did an excellent job!

Not only was the music awesome but so was the service. Anytime I had a question or needed help I just had to call or email them and I got a response right away with great answers and suggestion . I never worried about anything regarding my wedding entertainment.

When it came to the day of my wedding, our DJ was there early and set up and ready to go when we were. Our DJ, Mark got the crowd cheering and dancing and they all had a great time. We all danced until we couldn't dance anymore (the venue kicked us out!)

If you want your wedding to be great and worry free, then you have to hire Music Man! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had and that is exactly what I wanted. Definitely a 5 star service!

Profile Picture User6775347, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark at Music Man is so easy to work with. My fiancé had some very unusual requests for the music and Mark was able to find and play all songs. His website to input all the songs and information he needs is very easy to use and took me no time at all. Mark responds to emails and calls promptly and is very professional. He got everyone dancing till the end of the night. I would highly recommend Music Man Event Professionals to anyone getting married or to anyone who is in need of DJ services for a party/event. Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Amazing DJ!! Mark is a true professional, whether it came to last minute changes, scheduling a time to meet, or returning emails/phone calls. He was extremely flexible with everything and no matter what plans we changed he was very accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone, price was very reasonable, great value!

Profile Picture User5298955, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Mark was the DJ and emcee for our wedding. One of the best decisions we made! He is such a professional. Anytime we had a question he answered right away and anytime we wanted to change something at the wedding he did it with a smile.

He also played the best Music! He had my grandmother dancing and she usually never dances! We loved everything he did for us even the lighting. If you are reading this you must hire him! Thanks Mark for everything!

Profile Picture User6048897, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Fantastic DJ!
He was extremely professional and the dance floor was packed tight with party goers.
The wedding was for a 22 and 21 year old, and it was so great!
Highly recommend. Very Reasonable prices as well.

Profile Picture devan, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

WOW! That is all I can say. We started out interviewing around 6 different DJs. Our final two were Music Man Event Professionals and one other. The other one was $300 cheaper but decided to go with Music Man Event Professionals instead because 1) Mark responded the fastest (we liked that). 2) Mark was just so nice and really listened to what we wanted 3) Mark was a real professional. We are so glad we chose Mark!

Our wedding could not have been any better. Mark was our DJ and he showed up 2 hours before the wedding to get set up! From the time our reception started he worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything went smoothly. He was by far the best emcee I have ever seen at a wedding. He knew just how to get our guests attention and they loved him! He had them dancing the entire night. our dance floor was packed and our guest were dancing and cheering the entire night. I don't remember him playing one bad song.

So if you really want your wedding to be fun and for your guests to tell you how fun your wedding was (like ours are doing all day today!) then you really have to check out Music Man. We are SO glad we did. Thanks Music Man!

Profile Picture David, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music is super important to us and we wanted To make sure everyone danced at our wedding and now that it is over, we are so glad we picked Music Man Event Professionals for our wedding! They were absolutely AMAZING!

They helped us with putting together our timeline a d made some great suggestions for songs for our dances and when it came time for the dance party part of our wedding, they were flawless!

If you want to make sure your wedding is great, you have to call Music Man!

Profile Picture Dennis, 11/7/15, 1 Review