Music Man Event Professionals Reviews

103 | Riverside, CA

103 Reviews for Music Man Event Professionals

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2011

Mark and his team were nothing short of spectacular! From the moment we initially spoke about hiring him for our wedding, I knew he would be an amazing MC. He came highly recommended and I would recommend him and his services to anyone! Our guests had such an amazing time and the highlight was to see my 8 year old daughter dance her buns off the entire night. Mark I hope to see you in the future at one of my friends or family member’s weddings. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Alethea · Married on 03/26/2011

DJ Mark was a hit at our wedding! He definitely knows his stuff and everyone enjoyed the music. I highly recommend him for you future events!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Mike · Married on 03/23/2011

Music Man Mark Cherney did a great job at my son's Bar Mitzvah. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Becky · Married on 12/12/2010

Mark and Mark were FABULOUS! We had such a great time at our wedding I had to come here and tell every prospective bride in the area about it! Anytime I had questions and needed someone to talk with, Mark was there. He was such a calming force for me on the wedding day and boy did we have fun! I have never seen my parents dance at a party before and what better place to see this rare occurrance then at my wedding? We have a lot of friends getting married within the next year and we are gladly referring Music Man Event Professionals on one condition. You cannot make theirs better than ours! lol

Again thanks for everything Mark and Mark and we hope everyone that reads this understands just how incredible these guys are!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks Becky! You are making me blush. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. You guys are awesome!

Lynette · Married on 11/27/2010

When we hired Music Man Event Professionals we were pretty sure we hired a top notch professional and we were right! Our wedding was exactly the way we wanted (actually better because of Mark but I am going to take credit for it!)and we could not have asked for it to be better. Even our coordinator told me that they have never seen so many people on the dance floor all night.

Mark not only MC'd and DJ'd our wedding but we also bought the lighting services and our room looked incredible! If you are thinking about hiring Mark and Mark of Music Man Event professionals, quit thinking and do it! You will not regret it!

Thanks Mark and mark for a great night and some fantastic memories!

Sent on 12/19/2010

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lynette. We wish you the best in your life together and want to thank you for letting Music Man Event Professionals be a part of your special day.

Sara · Married on 11/13/2010

Music Man Event Professionals did a fantastic job at my wedding! Everything went off without a hitch and I swear I was the most relaxed bride ever! Mark made me feel very comfortable that my wedding was in the hands of a professional and I didn't have to worry about any cheesy things being done. Instead it was elegant yet super fun! Thanks for a night we both will remember for the rest of our lives! We love Music Man Event Professionals and will refer them to everyone!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Sara! You and David were great to work with and we had a lot of fun entertaining at your wedding. Thanks again for trusting Music Man Event Professionals with your special day!

Amber · Married on 08/29/2010

Music Man Event Professionals was referred to us by our wedding planner saying that they were great. Boy was she right! Mark Cherney was great from the time we first met him up until the day of the wedding. He made us feel comfortable in his abilities from the beginning so we never had the feeling that everything wasn't going to be perfect. No Bridezilla Here! We recommend them to anyone who truly wants a perfect wedding. Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Amber. You were great to work with yourself! Tanks again for letting Music Man Event Professionals be part of your special day.

www.Orange-County-Wedding-DJS.com
  • barbara

Barbara · Married on 08/28/2010

We hired Music Man Event Professionals for our daughter's wedding. Mark did a great job reading the crowd, playing the right music, interacting with our guests, providing the lighting, and making the whole night run smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend Music Man Event Professionals to anyone.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Jeff · Married on 04/03/2010

It was a pleasure working with Music Man Professionals. Mark worked with us on the playlist and was willing to make some last inute changes and announcements without pause. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2009

Music Man events is great! Not only did Mark, our DJ, provide quality entertainment but his website is extreamly healpful! Mark is prefessional, enthusiastic, an extreamly resoursful. I would highly recommend Music Man Events to my friends and will use them for anyother events I have!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the great review Andrea! We had a great time getting to know you and working with you to make sure your Wedding was exactly the way you wanted. We were especially glad to see your guest enjoy your custom grand entrance!

It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to be able to help your bridemaids with their upcoming weddings!

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both..

Music Man Event Professionls

Deb · Married on 09/12/2009

Mark worked with us in having 3 differant sites for our music, with the hillside ceremony, courtyard cocktails, and then the reception. He played the music we brought so we could have a Russian song played, and was great in following through on our request for what we didn't want played. All our requests were played, and our guests danced the whole reception. It was a great party. Thanks so much Mark.

Sent on 10/02/2009

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the great review Deb! It was our pleasure to be able to work your son's wedding! You guys were awesome! We had that dance floor packed event though it was like 120 degrees out there at Rancho Capistrano! Not too many groups would do that! Also the belly dance was amazing. I wish your family all the best and I hope you will consider us again when you need DJ services in the future.

Best Wishes,,

Brenda · Married on 12/31/2008

Very professional,very nice people to work with,definetly recomend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Krysta · Married on 06/28/2008

They were so helpful in customizing my wedding. They played a huge mix of music that everyone loved. I didn't have to worry about anything during the reception, the company ran the whole thing and came up with a time schedule to go by. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Dawn · event on: 03/08/2014

Tommy and his crew were great. up front communication was good, the planning website was helpful. The day of the event he was there on time to set up and talked with us throughout the day on what we wanted. He got both kids and adults up dancing and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Cj · Married on 02/22/2014

I was really, really happy with the DJ service that Mark provided for my wedding. He was quite professional and I really appreciated that he listened to my Disney-specific music requests! He even was able to get the music from a CD that is only sold at the Disney parks just to play during dinner hour. He had everyone out on the dance floor, and played a good mix of music that was appealing to all age groups at our wedding - from the older generations to the young adults! We had a blast and would definitely consider using this service again if we need a DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 07/26/2013

Mark listened to every request I asked of him. The poor guy had to keep the party going all night! I could not believe how many people were still dancing up until last call! Thank you Mark, Nikki Slocum

Sent on 08/26/2013

Megan · Married on 03/03/2013

Our ceremony and reception was Dj by Mark from Music Man Event. All the songs that we wanted to be played/ requested were and we had an amazing time during the reception. The dance floor was never empty, there was always people dancing and have a great time. The only issue we had was during the ceremony the microphone/speakers kept cutting in and out so it was hard for our guest to hear all of the ceremony. But other than that one issue, everything else was perfect and the night couldn't have been better.

Sent on 03/15/2013

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the great review. Sorry to hear about the mic issue, From what the hotel told us it's from their radios and the radios at Knotts Berry farm next door. They said it happens all the time there. It threw me for a loop too as we only use the finest wireless mics from Shure and NEVER had any issues before. Guess we won't be providing free ceremony Mic and sound system there anymore! Thanks again for the kind words and congrats again to you both!

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2012

My husband and I booked Mark for our daughter's wedding without the Bride and Groom being availble to meet or interview him first. We just had a good feeling about Mark's professionalism and experience from the very beginning. It turned out to be one of the best decisions we made! Mark handled the musical needs for the ceremony and reception without a flaw. He was professional, energetic, and struck just the right tone while emceeing, but the best part was that he honestly kept people dancing all night! He is that good! Plus, he kept the focus on the Bride and Groom, not on himself. My advise to anyone hiring a DJ: just hire Mark and then just let him do his thing. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Mark was a fantastic DJ! He was extremely professional and was able to get the crowd up and dancing in no time.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2011

DJ Mark is an awesome wing-man. He helped review timelines for the event, added suggestions as needed and kept the party going all night. I have recieved complients from friends and family about how great the music was. Mark played great songs from Vanilla Ice (by my request) to Joan Sebastian. Awesome job on the music and lighting Mark!!.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Laura · Married on 08/22/2009

Mark was very professional in every way. He made my husband and myself, as well as the entire wedding comfortable and confident in his abilities. He helped us brainstorm, create and execute a unique grand entrance that surprised not only the guests, but even myself. There was a problem with a broken cd (not of his doing) for a singing during the ceremony. Everything went as smooth as planned because he McGivered the whole situation and not until the following day did I about the broken accompaniment cd. He keeps you on schedule with the evening, just make sure you discuss everything you want and don't want before hand and he will stick to your requests. I was very happy with Mark and the entire Music Man Events Professionals team... and I'm a picky person (it goes with being a bride).

Sent on 10/13/2009

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks for the great review Laura! We had a lot of fun working with you and Gianni on your wedding. Not only did we fix the problem with the broken CD (CD broke before they got to the venue so we used her laptop and plugged it into our mixing board) but we also set up a small sound system in the spur of the moment and provided power so your wedding party could run the Montage and your guests could hear it! Boy were they in a bind! We always make sure we are prepared just incase some other vendors aren't and we want everything to be as smooth as possible for the bride and groom...that is why we didn't tell you about it.

We wish you and Gianni the best and look forward to seeing you both in the future.

www.MusicManEvents.com

Mark did a great job at my wedding over the weekend! I had several guests comment about the excellent music and where I found your company.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Suzy · event on: 06/14/2014

he was fantastic and helped make the party a success!

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • User3589309 · event on: 09/21/2013

Music Man Event Professionals helped to make our 20 year high school reunion a blast! We had tray passed Hors d'oeuvres and surf movies for the cocktail hour, Music Man played surf music...perfect. Then as things heated up, Mark knew the right time and the right music to play to get the people on the dance floor. I really enjoyed working with Mark. I was confident in his ability from the start. Mark is professional, on time and does a wonderful job.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • User3351071 · event on: 05/19/2013

Thank you for such great service and music. You helped make our event! Everything from your prompt responses, assurance, music selection, accommodating requests at the event, dance instructions at event.
    I hardly sat down as I loved the music selection!

Sent on 06/25/2013