Music Man Event Professionals Reviews

103 | Riverside, CA

103 Reviews for Music Man Event Professionals

Kris · Married on 06/04/2016

Book this DJ company for your wedding! We had the best time at my wedding and Music Man Event Professionals was the reason why! Everything was perfect. He played all of the music we wanted and and took requests from our guests and had them on the dance floor the entire night! So much that he even played a few more songs to chants of "One More Song" by my guests! Mark was great too! he helped with the planning and was super responsive to my questions when I had them.

As a side note, my friend told me to spend $500 on a DJ like she did but her wedding was a huge mess compared to mine. Spend more on the DJ and you will be so glad you did! Hire Music Man and you will be super glad you did! best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Music Man Event Professionals was the DJ service we chose for our wedding last weekend and they did an excellent job!

Not only was the music awesome but so was the service. Anytime I had a question or needed help I just had to call or email them and I got a response right away with great answers and suggestion . I never worried about anything regarding my wedding entertainment.

When it came to the day of my wedding, our DJ was there early and set up and ready to go when we were. Our DJ, Mark got the crowd cheering and dancing and they all had a great time. We all danced until we couldn't dance anymore (the venue kicked us out!)

If you want your wedding to be great and worry free, then you have to hire Music Man! My guests are still talking about how much fun they had and that is exactly what I wanted. Definitely a 5 star service!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Joanne · Married on 05/13/2016

Mark at Music Man is so easy to work with. My fiancé had some very unusual requests for the music and Mark was able to find and play all songs. His website to input all the songs and information he needs is very easy to use and took me no time at all. Mark responds to emails and calls promptly and is very professional. He got everyone dancing till the end of the night. I would highly recommend Music Man Event Professionals to anyone getting married or to anyone who is in need of DJ services for a party/event. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks Joanne for the great review and for trusting us with your special day. We are so pleased to hear that you loved our service and will work just as hard to ensure anyone you refer to us has the same experience. Thanks again for your business and we wish you both the best in your future together.

Amazing DJ!! Mark is a true professional, whether it came to last minute changes, scheduling a time to meet, or returning emails/phone calls. He was extremely flexible with everything and no matter what plans we changed he was very accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone, price was very reasonable, great value!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are extremely glad you enjoyed our service and we wish you both the best for your life together. Thank you for trusting us with your special day. It really means a lot to us,
  • User6361167 · event on: 01/30/2016

We used Music Man event professionals for our daughter's bat mitzvah celebration. Mark and his associate did a great job. The kids loved the music, and everyone enjoyed themselves! Fun games and cool favors for all. He played the long version of HAVA NAGILA! They also played some older music for the adults! Many of our friends with upcoming mitzvahs were asking for the information on their DJ services.
    My daughter emailed him a list of songs she and her friends like, and he delivered. His website is helpful in the planning process, and he is very quick to respond to any questions you have.
    I would definitely recommend Mark for any celebration that you need a DJ.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Mark was the DJ and emcee for our wedding. One of the best decisions we made! He is such a professional. Anytime we had a question he answered right away and anytime we wanted to change something at the wedding he did it with a smile.

He also played the best Music! He had my grandmother dancing and she usually never dances! We loved everything he did for us even the lighting. If you are reading this you must hire him! Thanks Mark for everything!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We want to thank you for trusting is with your special day. It really means a lot to us. We wish the best for both of you and your life together and hope to see you at future events. God Bless..

Devan · Married on 11/21/2015

Fantastic DJ!
    He was extremely professional and the dance floor was packed tight with party goers.
    The wedding was for a 22 and 21 year old, and it was so great!
    Highly recommend. Very Reasonable prices as well.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thank Devan for the kind words. Working with you and Kate was a pleasure and you guys looked so happy together. I am so glad you let me be a part of your special day. I am also glad you and your guests had so much fun. Hopefully I will see you and Kate at some of your friend's and family member's weddings in the future. Best Wishes to you both.

David · Married on 11/20/2015

WOW! That is all I can say. We started out interviewing around 6 different DJs. Our final two were Music Man Event Professionals and one other. The other one was $300 cheaper but decided to go with Music Man Event Professionals instead because 1) Mark responded the fastest (we liked that). 2) Mark was just so nice and really listened to what we wanted 3) Mark was a real professional. We are so glad we chose Mark!

Our wedding could not have been any better. Mark was our DJ and he showed up 2 hours before the wedding to get set up! From the time our reception started he worked with our wedding planner to make sure everything went smoothly. He was by far the best emcee I have ever seen at a wedding. He knew just how to get our guests attention and they loved him! He had them dancing the entire night. our dance floor was packed and our guest were dancing and cheering the entire night. I don't remember him playing one bad song.

So if you really want your wedding to be fun and for your guests to tell you how fun your wedding was (like ours are doing all day today!) then you really have to check out Music Man. We are SO glad we did. Thanks Music Man!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thanks David, you are making me blush.. We are super glad you enjoyed our service and hope to see you and Becky at some of your friend's weddings in the future. You guys were crazy and we were honored you let us be a part of your special day. Best Wishes to you both.

Dennis · Married on 11/07/2015

Music is super important to us and we wanted To make sure everyone danced at our wedding and now that it is over, we are so glad we picked Music Man Event Professionals for our wedding! They were absolutely AMAZING!

They helped us with putting together our timeline a d made some great suggestions for songs for our dances and when it came time for the dance party part of our wedding, they were flawless!

If you want to make sure your wedding is great, you have to call Music Man!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Dennis, Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your amazing wedding. You and amber were terrific to work with and I am so glad you chose us. I sure hope you will follow us on facebook and I look forward to seeing you at future weddings. Best wishes to you both.

Music Man Event Professionals was the DJ at our wedding this past weekend and they did a fantastic job!

I have to say working with them to plan everything out for our wedding was so easy and Mark is super responsive.

Come our wedding day, Mark showed up early and was ready to go when we were! The music was awesome and he played all of the songs we wanted and mixed in the requests from our guests perfectly! The dance floor was packed the entire night!

The emceeing was top notch! He really is a pro and it showed. The announcement were perfect and he didn't make himself the center of attention like I have seen at other people's weddings.

All in all it was a top notch service and we are super glad we had them at our wedding. Thanks Music Man for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Mark/Music Man Event Professionals DJed our wedding this past summer and we could not have been happier with our experience. Mark was incredibly flexible and easy to work with - he listened to all of our requests and did a perfect job matching the music to the crowd. Our schedule was off and he made sure everything was running smoothly. Thank you Music Man for making our wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kim · Married on 08/07/2015

I was so impressed by Mark and his DJ service. My husband and I had some unusual song requests and he fulfilled them all. He was very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend him for your event. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Pete · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark was on point with the entire wedding and before the wedding. He always made time to make any changes and provide scheduling advise that really helped us out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.. A++ service

Sent on 07/14/2015

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thank for the kind words Pete. I will always make time for you should you need me. I consider you part of the Music Man family now. It was great working with you and I sure hope to see you at future weddings. Congrats.

David · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Music Man Events for my daughters wedding and he was by far the best DJ! Everyone loved him! I have used him in the past and will always use him for my events.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Music Man Event Professionals's reply:

Thank for the kind words David. It was a honor to be apart of your daughter's wedding and to see your lovely home. I always appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you at your company holiday party. See you soon..

Patrick · Married on 10/10/2014

Music Man Event Professionals truly was AMAZING at my wedding this weekend. Music was perfect! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE was on the floor the entire night. Mark was a true professional. Super easy to work with. Emceeing was too notch. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding DJ service. Thanks for everything Music Man!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Gaetano · Married on 10/03/2014

Mark was top notch! He kept the party going all night. He was very professional and the sound system was excellent. Our guests never left the dance floor. Thanks Mark for making our wedding a wonderful experience.

The Bride and Groom,

Jenny and Gaetano

Sent on 10/09/2014

Hilda · event on: 09/13/2014

Mark was so easy to work with, was wonderful with introductions and announcements. Everyone loved his music selection and he coordinated well with our band. The lighting he provided with his DJ package transformed the room beautifully. If you decide to use Music Man you will have one less headache, I was extremely happy I used them.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Roxane · Married on 08/23/2014

Mark was an amazing DJ and played the right songs to get the party started. We were running a little behind but he was able to get us caught up and had plenty of time for dancing. I highly recommend him. My husband and I are very satisfied with his company and can't thank him enough for a fun night. Thanks music man events. You guys rock!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kelsea · Married on 08/02/2014

Awesome DJ!!! Very professional. He really read the crowd well and chose excellent music! We had a blast!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Connie · Married on 07/26/2014

Mark was an amazing dj for my daughters wedding. He keeps everyone out on the dance floor having a great time. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Amber · Married on 05/31/2014

Mark had the dance floor dancing the entire night! We were 100% happy with our wedding DJ! Thank you Mark!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tim · Married on 03/15/2014

Mark Churney was extremely helpful with our wedding reception plans. When meeting with him, he gladly listened to our thoughts, music and schedule suggestions. He presented great proven ideas and even suggested things we did not think of. Once we selected the style of music, gave him our schedule, we just let the Music Man Event Professional do his thing. It's not always easy to get everyone up and dancing and having a lot of fun. During our event there were times when our picky guests seems to want to just listen instead of dancing. But Mark quickly adjusted and eventually, our guests were dancing in the aisles till our event was over. We thank him tremendously for a great wedding reception.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Steve · Married on 02/22/2014

Mark did an outstanding job as both emcee and DJ. Everyone at the reception was on the floor dancing (even me and I don't dance!). At one point, almost the entire reception was on the dance floor in a conga line that was totally spontaneous. The only time the dance floor wasn't packed was when guests had their requests played :). The uplighting matched our decor perfectly and greatly enhanced the ambiance.

Sent on 02/25/2014

We couldn't have been any happier with Mark's amazing Dj and MC performance at our wedding. He did a great job managing the event and kept us feeling stress free throughout the whole night. Not to mention the great music he played all night to keep the dance floor packed until 2AM! Thanks again Mark we'll be recommending your services to all of our friends- you are amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Nicholas · Married on 08/03/2013

Music Man Professionals was awesome! Our DJ Mark got the feeling for our particular group right away and everyone had a great time. We were nervous at first because my wife needed to walk down the aisle at a particular time in a song and because of distance timing was going to be tricky. In the end Mark nailed it, perfect timing, perfect volume and the Bride couldn't have been happier. I would recommend Mark to anyone that needs an experienced DJ that need minimal instruction and can just keep the party moving. Thank you Mark and the entire Music Man Professionals staff.

Sent on 08/14/2013