Music Lifeline Reviews

74 | Brownsburg, IN

74 Reviews for Music Lifeline

DJ Ben and Team were great! From the pre-planning stage through our entire reception they were easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. If we had a special request, it happened. If there were off-the-wall guest requests at the reception, they checked with us before saying yes or no to the request. Ben was very quick to respond to communications and as the big day got closer he double-triple checked pronunciations of names and our timeline to be sure we were on the same page. As an Event Planner, I had very high expectations and Ben (and team) exceeded them. I would highly recommend DJ Ben to anyone in the Indianapolis/Lafayette area. Thanks for everything!

V & T

Sent on 11/11/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2015

Ben did an amazing job. He stayed in touch with both of us all night to make sure things were going as planned. He had the dance floor hot until the end of the reception! They also did the music for my ceremony and it was perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brandon · Married on 10/03/2015

Ben was an amazing DJ. Met all mine and my hubands need . Played everything we requested, engaged the guest, and made sure everyone had a great time. I highly recommend him for any wedding needs!

Sent on 10/10/2015

John · Married on 10/03/2015

This DJ service was the best! Everybody from Ben and Rick, Barry and Paul were all true pros! They showed up on time, Kept all the guest dancing all night, a wonderful night had by all. They have all the best music, even the hard to find favorites. Barry entertained my guests all night with his personality as well as Paul did a great Job with the music. I will recommend these guys to anyone who is planning that special event. Great value too!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Loretta · event on: 10/02/2015

Tony was the MC at Oktoberfest 2015 #DtMarion, and he was awesome! Tony made sure the event ran smoothly, acted as a great communicator, and played fun transition music between bands. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Emily R. · Married on 09/19/2015

Ben and Anthony were great! We could not have asked for anything more. They made efforts to keep in contact prior to the wedding to be sure we had everything we needed and that names were pronounced correctly. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! They surprised us with a fun game towards the end of the night and a married couples dance. We got compliments all night long. You won't go wrong with Ben and his crew! Their equipment is great and they are true professionals! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/29/2015

Honestly, I never doubted that my Djs would be good for my wedding. The first conversation was very down to earth and welcoming. NEVER did I imagine that I would be RAVEING about them as I have been! The music was perfect for my group of people, they got people out on the floor (which I was worried about), they came up with a FANTASTIC game for us to play when we accidentally forgot the garter at home, and, not to mention, they were very accommodating at all times! They made me sooo happy!! People were going on about how awesome the music was and how fun our reception was. If I EVER need a DJ again, they will be my go to. Not to mention, I have several future brides that I will be recommending you all too!!! SOOO HAPPY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Emily · Married on 08/05/2015

Ben Rocked it! On time, professional, and was always available when I would need a consult!!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kate · Married on 07/18/2015

Easily the best value for your money. The dance floor was filled the whole night. Very good, with our requests and always filtered stuff through us first. I got Ben off of a recommendation and I have passed that rec on to friends getting married next year. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ben and Mike were great! They came prepared and ready to get the job done! Their positive attitude and professional demeanor made for an excellent ceremony and reception. I am very glad we hired Ben and Music Lifeline as our wedding DJ! My wife and I could not be more pleased!

I can't say enough about Ben, I knew he was out man when i first met him. My wife and I felt very comfortable around him and his team. They were very accomidating, letting us choose our own songs and do not playlist.

The Photo Booth and Uplighting exceeded out expectations. We highly recommend his DJ Service for anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/27/2015

John · Married on 06/06/2015

Ben was amazing to work with, he actually listened and did exactly as we wanted, but was able to use his extensive experience to keep the energy going. I could not recommend him more, very professional and we dealt directly with Ben from beginning to end. It was a great experience!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Stefanie · Married on 04/04/2015

Ben is very fun and professional. He made my wedding magical. I would recommend him to all my friends for any event

Sent on 04/08/2015

DJ Ben was fantastic! All of our playlist requests were met and the guests had a great time! We really enjoyed working with Ben prior to the event. He was very responsive and accommodating, meeting with us in person twice. He also recommended other great vendors that we ended up using at the event. He helped make the night very special! I've recommended him to my girlfriend who is getting married in the fall, and I'm sure he will make her event as wonderful as ours was!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kailey · Married on 10/31/2014

Ben is the coolest DJ around! He always looks snazzy and professional. And he played everything we wanted him to!!! He also made sure to keep the crows entertained which is a giant plus!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Great company! Very professional and attentive!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kc · Married on 09/20/2014

Ben and Paul did a fantastic job. Very well dressed and full of humor he is a natural. Took the edge of my and Eli's wedding reception. I would recommend anybody to them they had a great sound. None of my guest wanted to leave.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Emily · Married on 09/06/2014

Ben was very enthusiastic, professional & fun to work with all @ the same time. He def assisited n making memories of our big day!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Ben was great! He accommodated every request that we made, stayed in touch, was easy to contact, made sure that he correctly pronounced all of our wedding party names, and discretely checked in with us during the reception (letting us know what was next, etc.). The lighting and sound quality was good, and all the other music choices he made were great! We were extremely satisfied with his services!!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Sara · Married on 07/12/2014

Loved the photo booth and DJ Ben! He was very professional and had a great selection. He actually showed up ahead of time to reiterate all of the plans and the playlist. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member for their big day.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Adam · Married on 06/14/2014

Ben was an awesome MC and DJ. From the get-go he was up front with price and what he wanted. He was flexible and found out just how much or how little we wanted him to be involved with the reception. He played the music we wanted and stayed exactly with our schedule. (A few times coming to us directly to confirm that we wanted something done at a certain time...like speeches or the bouquet toss). As a DJ, his team was great at reading a dance floor and figuring out if a song would keep things fun or clear things out. He accommodated us and went far beyond our expectations. Definitely use him for your reception or event!

Adam and Steph

Sent on 06/20/2014

Justin · Married on 06/07/2014

Ben and his team were great! The ceremony sound (outdoor ceremony) was set up perfectly. He kept the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception party flowing smoothly and made the night extremely fun and worry free for us!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Paul · Married on 06/07/2014

Great DJ. Very fun and energetic. Easy to work with and great prices for the service. Would recommend to anybody.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Raychel · Married on 03/15/2014

Music Lifeline is an amazing service! Ben and his team made my wedding reception flow perfect and we had tons of compliments on our music/lighting that music lifeline provided. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. They rock!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Myriah · Married on 12/31/2013

Ben was perfect! And so was Rick. They were more help than I ever imagined a DJ to be. He made the day run extremely smooth. I would recommend his services to anyone and everyone. Very affordable. Actually, around here you would be crazy to go with anyone else :)

Sent on 01/05/2014

Kathy · event on: 12/31/2013

A great guy to work with! Very flexible. Great DJ !

Sent on 01/08/2014