108 Reviews for Music Host Entertainment

108 Music Host Entertainment Reviews

There are no words to express how incredibly professional, personable and simply AMAZING Jeff was! From the moment of our initial contact, Jeff was there. He reached out to us not only by email, but gave us a call to get to know a bit about my husband and I before meeting in person. He was always available and prompt in responding to questions/requests. When we met with Jeff about a month before our wedding, he made sure our visions, hopes and dreams for the day were known. From helping us figure out the "must-plays" and "do-not-plays," to professionally guiding us through creating a timeline for the reception, all the way down to making sure he knew the exact pronunciation of each member of our bridal party- Jeff put us at ease and left us feeling more than confident that our day would run smoothly. We were continually blown away by Jeff's attention to detail and preference on the actual day of our wedding as well. His professionalism and class was appreciated by all and his experience in filling a dance floor did not go unnoticed! Thank you Jeff and Rick for helping make our wedding day so incredibly memorable!
Jon + Gabrielle Wiarda

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service!!! Keep guests entertain until the end. Great music selection. Amazing!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we hired Music Host Entertainment for our wedding. DJ Andrew was great to work with and had every detail covered. He timed the night out perfectly so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We had a relatively small wedding with 80 guests. He kept the party going until the last dance. I would highly recommend Music Host Entertainment to any engaged couple!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ! Joel did a great job and catered to our every request!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we set out to find a DJ for our reception, there was one thing we just had to have – personable! The day was about celebrating us with friends and family. We were blown away by Music Host Entertainment and in particular our DJ, Joel. We met with him beforehand and knew right away he was the one for our reception. Many of our guests commented that it was the best reception they had ever been to because the great music kept everyone dancing all night! Joel was very professional throughout the reception from knowing when to make introductions to ending the night with class. We highly recommend for any occasion!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone we contacted at Rich Reuther Productions was extremely helpful, informative and flexible! We knew right away after speaking with Rick that we would book with this company. Our DJ for our wedding day was Andrew and was phenomenal. Andrew met with us several times before our big day and was always willing to come meet with us in Metro Detroit or schedule a phone conference on the weekends! I could not say enough WONDERFUL things about Andrw. On our wedding day, he did an amazing job coordinating with the venue owner and wedding planner the whole night. He made sure that we had the most perfect day and our gratitude and satisfaction is endless. If you or a friend/family member is in the Michigan area getting married soon, I definitely reccomend booking with this company. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding day was flawless and couldn't have gone any better. Joel, our DJ, was excellent and knew exactly what we were picturing after our first meeting. He managed to keep the dance floor packed the entire night and the jazz trio during dinner was phenomenal. I would give more than five stars if it were possible!

Profile Picture Victroria, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rick and team did a fantastic job at our wedding! They were great with communication and were perfect at the reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nothing but good things to say! We received a prompt response to our booking request and Andrew was great to work with right from our first meeting. He was professional, made the process easy and fun and did a fantastic job as our DJ with top-notch equipment, sound and custom playlist.

Rick's singing and the live jazz band were an absolute delight and wowed everyone. All together, the team made our wedding reception an unforgettable night of magic!

Profile Picture James, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

My husband and I are not dancers so we initially were not going to have a DJ. Joel from Music Host Entertainment was wonderful . He took the time to speak with us on the phone ahead of our wedding to understand what we were looking for. We had no idea how much we needed him to keep the flow going during our reception. Joel kept us on schedule while not being pushy. He read the crowd and kept the party going. He even got us to dance at our own wedding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Andrew and he was amazing. From the planning meeting all the way through the event we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Andrew helped us plan out the timeline for the evening, made sure all of our requested songs were played, kept the dance floor full, and repeatedly checked to make sure we were having a good time. We couldn't be happier with our DJ service!

Profile Picture Maegan, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Music Host Entertainment for our daughter's wedding, and they worked seamlessly with a live band and exceeded all our expectations. The bride and groom were out of state, and they Skyped with them to get their needed input. They worked so beautifully and coordinated just exactly as we wanted them to, and it was a most excellent gathering! They read the group exactly right and had them dancing all night! (All this to surprise the bride and groom who didn't much believe their guests were the dancing type!) Very professional, I would have no hesitations in recommending Music Host Entertainment.

Profile Picture Norma, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We contacted Music Host Entertainment for our wedding back in January 2016. From our first call all the way to the wedding, we were very pleased with the attentiveness and professionalism of Music Host. All my questions were answered quickly during the planning process and they were very flexible with meeting times. Our wedding DJ, Jeff, was fantastic. He was so kind and we knew he was there to help US make our day special. He was very polite and attentive to our requests on and before our wedding day. He was well versed i music and had great suggestions for music choices at the wedding. He also kept us informed during our reception as to how the dances would progress. We were so happy with our experience with Music Host Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone for use in their wedding.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I chose Music Host Entertainment to provide DJ services at our October wedding reception after being highly recommended by our event planner. Their responsiveness, flexibility, and professionalism alone make them worth every penny. Our DJ, Joel, was both experienced and knowledgeable with regards to planning our reception. Joel set up Skype meetings and was quick to respond to e-mails when we had questions. This flexibility in our planning saved us lots of headaches as we live three hours from Grand Rapids. On the day of the event, Joel kept us right on schedule, as we were often distracted and socializing with our many wedding guests. He was personable, fun, and made sure that our chosen playlist reflected who we are as a couple. At the end of the evening many guests inquired about and complimented Joel’s DJ skills. Rick Reuther and Joel Steenstra were an absolute blast to work with and we plan to recommend them to many of our friends planning their future weddings. We are so happy that we chose Music Host Entertainment as they truly made the night unforgettable!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely courteous and thorough DJ. Extremely professional service, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Troy, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used this company for my wedding based on the recommendation of several of my cousins who used them for their weddings! We worked with David White, who was extremely professional and thorough. I appreciated that he took the time to talk to myself and fiancé over the phone to go through the timeline and make sure he had the exact correct pronunciation of names etc. He was very flexible when we had a family member become ill and was unable to process into the reception. He quickly moved around the order of the groomsmen and bridesmaids and it went on without a hitch! I also appreciated that he touched base with me during the wedding, making sure that the songs we wanted were being played and that the order of events was correct before proceeding. Would highly recommend this company to any bride getting married in the Midwest area! The company is in Grand Rapids, but David was more than willing to travel to our wedding in Indiana for a very reasonable travel fee. The instrumental trio was also a lovely addition and our guests truly enjoyed being able to enjoy their music during dinner.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Music Host!! Joel was our DJ for our September wedding. He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. Very professional, classy and easy to work with, which made us feel completely at ease the entire night. He also made sure to play the songs we requested, making our wedding custom and personal. You will not be disappointed with Rick Reuther's!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Host Entertainment DJ'ed our wedding and we received so many complements from our guests, we and everyone else couldn't be happier. Rick was easy to speak with and very informative. He set us up with Jeff, who was the DJ for our wedding. Jeff took the time to get to know us and our musical tastes, he also help us establish a timeline for the big day and coordinated well with the carter and photographer. Jeff was awesome at reading the crowd, he knew just what to play to keep everyone interested and dancing. We highly recommend Music Host Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy we chose Music Host Entertainment for our wedding!! We worked with Andrew Rounds for our wedding a few weeks ago and had nothing but a positive experience from start to finish. I initially set things up through Rick Reuther and he was so helpful and accommodating linking us up with our DJ. Several weeks before our wedding, my husband and I met with Andrew and he was very professional and organized asking us about song requests, do not play requests, and pronunciation of our parents and bridal party. He had a whole list of questions that we hadn't even thought about and it was nice talking through them together ahead of time. We had a great time and felt very comfortable with one another at the end of this meeting. He told us we could message him at any point before the wedding to add requests or if we had any questions/concerns. The day of our wedding, Andrew showed up early to set up and was dressed professionally in a tuxedo. He did an amazing job acting as both MC and DJ! He kept things running on time and did a great job announcing cake cuttings, speeches, first dances, guest book etc. I had a special dance planned for the groom and he kept this quiet until it was time to perform. He moved from one song to the next seamlessly. From the moment the dance floor opened, it was packed. His music selection was absolutely perfect and he managed to get our requests (and our guests) in throughout the night! I have been to a lot of weddings (and also been in a lot), and I have never seen a packed dance floor at the end of the night until our own. Andrew announced and played the last song and afterwards everyone started chanting for multiple encores because he did such an amazing job! I truly cannot say enough about Andrew and Rick Reuther's. They were so professional and fun to work with. They were very reasonably priced as well. I would 100% work with them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for professional DJ or music services.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot give enough stars to rate how happy we were with Music Host Entertainment! They were so nice and accommodating and so easy to work with. Since we were planning our wedding long distance, we weren't able to meet with Don, our DJ, until the day of the wedding. We exchanged a few texts and had a phone call a couple days before the wedding to answer any questions and that was it and he was FANTASTIC. Everything at our wedding ran so smoothly and everyone had such a great time. He made sure that everything was on time and was very flexible with any changes we suddenly made. I've been to a ton of weddings and he is by far the best DJ I've ever seen. (Non-bias, all of our guests said the same thing ;) ) Thank you so much Don (and Rick!) for making our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music Host Entertainment is the best! They are so professional, very responsive, and make the entire process fun! There is so much chaos that can happen with a wedding and our DJ, Andrew, took charge and ensured the night ran smoothly the entire time. He made us feel so comfortable and we never had to worry about a thing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we received so many compliments on how great our DJ was! Everything went so perfectly all thanks to Music Host Entertainment!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was amazing! He took the time to truly get to know us. The music was extremely important to us and David was on point. After saying our I do's he played one of my favorite songs and it brought me to tears because his timing with the music was perfect. He honored our wishes with the songs we wanted to be played and made the entire wedding reception run smoothly.

During one of our meetings with David he even bought us dinner! As the three of us sat down to map out the wedding day we enjoyed a nice sushi dinner. David's attention to detail and thoughtfulness made our wedding day amazing and we are forever thankful!

Profile Picture Tessa, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew was the Dj at our wedding reception on 4/23/16. He was fantastic! The service he provided was better than I expected. He was extremely professional and made the day so easy. He communicated very well with my husband and I so we would know exactly when important times were coming during the reception. This made is easy for us to be able to talk with our family and friends and not have to worry about details. He met with us beforehand to ensure that he was on point with details and song requests, which he was! An overall fantastic experience! We would absolutely recommend Music Host to anyone for an important event.

Profile Picture User6639943, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our dj'a name was Andrew Rounds and I will say that our reception was such a success because of him! He had a perfect music selection that was perfect for all ages and groups of people. We had some last minute changes that he incorporated seamlessly into the schedule and let us know what was going on the entire time. So happy we got to work with him!

Profile Picture User6483940, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews