Music Garden Reviews

Music Garden 3
Music Garden 4
Music Garden 5

Charles · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely the best wedding and party band that I have ever booked. Music Garden was truly a pleasure to work with in booking The Main Attraction Band. They were very professional and responsive in all regards.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Pat · Married on 04/21/2018

Five+ star review for both Music Garden and Big Bling & the Funk Machine! Music Garden was easy to work with, as well as very professional and timely. Big Bling & the Funk Machine was my daughter's choice for her wedding reception and they "showed up & showed out!" Their music had "everyone" on their feet all night and their showmanship was awesome! Big Bling interacted with the crowd on several occasions which hyped the excitement even more! Very few breaks but the music that played during the breaks still had everyone dancing! No one wanted the band to stop playing!
    Absolutely best decision ever to use Music Garden and Big Bling & the Funk Machine! (PS... Big Bling also did a fabulous job on the bride/groom 1st dance song, the father/daughter dance song, & the mother/son dance song! And I know these songs were probably not on their song list!)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Henry · Married on 04/14/2018

2nd Groove Show band was the best ! Very professional and music was great. My daughter saw them at a wedding reception and had them at hers

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

We booked Black Jacket, and they were perfect!! The music could not have been any better!!! Music Garden was so professional, and Tony of Black Jacket could not have been more of a pleasure with whom to work. The band was SO much fun and made a our wedding reception spectacular!!! I could not believe how many band members we got for the price, and brass section and singers were amazing. All of our family and friends had so much fun!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lily · Married on 03/31/2018

I had Fly By Radio perform at my March wedding and they were fantastic. We had a pretty diverse group of age ranges in attendance and every single person had a blast and loved the music. They did such a good job of adapting to the crowd! We were also expecting the band to take a break at some point, but they didn't, and played straight through the entire reception.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Veronica · Married on 03/31/2018

Tim Tyler and Lane were my absolute dream!! I went to Auburn University and Tim is probably the closest thing to a celebrity from Auburn next to Charles Barkley. He travelled all the way to Brentwood, TN for my wedding and it was perfect for big mix of SEC alumni. If you love Skybar, Tim & Lane are a must! Everyone was so impressed with our reception choice and I will be forever grateful!

Sent on 07/17/2018

deb · Married on 03/31/2018

So much fun! Still remembering the night!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Shirley · Married on 03/24/2018

Lucky town played at my daughter’s wedding reception on March 24, 2018. They had an awesome sound! The music they played engage people ages 5 to 85! They encouraged audience participation and the dance floor was never empty! We love them! I would highly recommend lucky town for any event!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Pamela · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Lucky and his band, "Accent," and they were the PERFECT addition to our wedding day! We could not have asked for a more fun or entertaining band! They played great songs that were appealing to all ages, and were very engaging with the crowd! Thank you for traveling to Alys Beach and making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 04/17/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2018

We used Music Garden to find our band- Big Bling and the Funk Machine.
    I was using a wedding planner and communicating with Music Garden through the planner, finally I decided to call Music Garden directly to get their feedback on the bands (since every band that I requested was booked...). The guys at Music Garden were great at giving me a sense of what some of the bands were like and they had recently been to a wedding as a guest where Big Bling and the Funk Machine were playing and had rave reviews about them. So that sealed the deal.
    But I'll be honest, the music was really important to me and as we got closer to the wedding I was starting to worry that maybe we didn't pick the best option... but I was wrong, so wrong, couldn't have been more wrong. We even had people in the music industry at our event who thought they were great. They were engaging with the crowd, they really got the party going and I think everyone was disappointed when it was time for it to end!
    I would absolutely recommend Big Bling and Music Garden!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Claris · Married on 03/17/2018

Big Night Dynamite was the perfect choice for our wedding! My now husband and I watched several videos when trying to find a wedding band but we only had to watch BND's video once to know they were the perfect band for our reception. They are fun, energetic, and interactive with the crowd. Whenever we talk about our wedding the first thing we say (and hear from guests!!) is how incredible Big Night Dynamite was. If you want a band that has high energy and keeps your party flowing, look no further. Best wedding decision we made, hands down.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Meredith · Married on 03/11/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Music Garden, and with our band Az-IzZ. I could not be more impressed, and I HIGHLY recommend working with them. They made our wedding planning very easy, and made the actual wedding incredibly special and fun.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Susan · Married on 03/03/2018

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend on March 3, 2018. We hired the Michael Stacey Band through Music Gardens and we were all amazed at how wonderful they were. Their music was awesome and they kept everybody dancing! They were so kind and fun to talk to as well! Great band and hope to have them at my second daughter's wedding in 2 years or so. I wouldn't think of even looking for a different band or people such as Music Gardens and Martin to work through to make my daughter's wedding the best ever!! It was an amazing night!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Robert · Married on 02/24/2018

Four Barrel Funk was amazing! I booked them without ever seeing them live based on Music Garden's reputation with my wedding planner, and I could not have been more impressed. The ENTIRE 150-person wedding (old, young, and in-between) were dancing the ENTIRE night! People even got up and danced instead of eating dinner! I would recommend them to any couple. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lana · Married on 02/17/2018

I booked Lucky Town through Music Garden's and we were very pleased. Lucky Town band kept guest dancing on the dance floor. I would recommend Lucky Town band for your event.

Music Garden 6
    Sent on 03/05/2018

Amy · Married on 02/17/2018

Accent did an awesome job at our reception. Everyone had a BLAST and complimented on how good they were. Highly recommend them :)

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Z

Zack · Married on 02/10/2018

We chose BND based on a very high recommendation from family friends whose daughter had BND at her wedding-- and they did not disappoint! They are everything they are lived up to be. I had very high expectations and those were exceeded! They were the life of the party at the reception!! I can't count the number of times our friends have mentioned how incredible the band was. The thing I love most was they were extremely engaging with our crowd of over 625 and kept the energy going all night (even let groups of us up on stage with them multiple times)! At the end of the night they were all down on the dance floor to cap off the night! If you want a band you can count on for a jammin night, look no further then Big Night Dynamite!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Gerry · Married on 01/06/2018

We booked Musical Fantasy for my daughter's wedding in January. They were outstanding and helped to finish off a fantastic weekend!
    I have booked two other bands through Music Garden (Tip-Tops and 2nd Coming) for other parties and was equally pleased with the quality of the bands and service of Music Garden. Will be back for our next event!

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • I

Ivie · Married on 12/31/2017

AMAZING! So easy to work with and booking the band was a breeze! Dobbins made the process flawless. We choose 4 Barrel Funk as our band and would use them 100 times over. They were amazing and people in my community are still talking about how wonderful they were. Our wedding was on NYE and they made it a night to remember. I think there were people dancing the entire 4 hours. The Band seemed to really be enjoying themselves, having fun, and didn't act like they were there just because they were getting paid. I hope I have the opportunity to book them again!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Austyn · Married on 12/23/2017

Can't say enough good things about Park Band and Music Garden. The team at MG was always super quick to get back with us and made the booking process a breeze. Park Band made our reception flow seamlessly and kept the dance floor full for a 4 solid hours. I wouldn't hesitate about booking through Music Garden (or booking Park Band) again and again- thanks guys!

Music Garden 7
    Music Garden 8
    Music Garden 9
    Music Garden 10
    Sent on 02/17/2018

Jeff · Married on 12/16/2017

Music Garden and the Hollywood Band were a pleasure to deal with. Everyone said the after wedding music and dancing was the best they had ever experienced. Two thumbs up and 5 stars for easy booking, payments, and a fantastic result for our wedding couple. We wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Pauline · Married on 12/16/2017

Musical Fantasy played for my daughter’s wedding in New Orleans in December. They were fantastic and the highlight of the reception. The dance floor was filled every minute with people of all ages from 4 to 80 having a great time dancing. Both the singers and musicians were fabulous.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Reid · Married on 12/16/2017

Music Garden truly is an amazing company to do business with! They helped make our special day something to remember!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Karen · Married on 11/25/2017

Compozitionz played for our daughter's wedding reception. We were truly blown away by this band. They thought of everything ahead of time so all details were thoroughly worked out ahead of time. Our venue's stage was a little different, but they worked with us on the setup. We had numerous people come up to us and say it was the best band they ever heard. We all had so much fun and the sendoff was fabulous. We had heard them play at another wedding, and the first thing our daughter asked for was this great band. They did not disappoint!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kristie · Married on 11/11/2017

We thoroughly enjoyed 2nd Coming at our wedding reception. They really engaged the crowd and everyone had SO MUCH FUN! The music was awesome!

Sent on 01/08/2018