Music Garden Reviews

Music Garden 3
Music Garden 4
Music Garden 5

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2018

Music Garden was so easy to work with! Accent Band was fab! If we had another daughter we would totally use Music Garden and hire Accent Band again!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Lee · Married on 07/14/2018

Fountain City Players were THE BEST! Took an early break (as requested ) to play til the end. Awesome experience.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kim · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved the band and would recommend them and use them again absolutely!
    Wonderful band!
    Wonderful members !
    Wonderful music !

Marjorie · Married on 07/07/2018

We had the best time with this band. Danced our away at the wedding! Enjoyed by all ages! Would love to post a video of 2 year old grandson dancing but I'm not able to with this app.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Haley · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Music Garden to hire a band for the wedding reception. They were helpful, professional and made everything run smoothly and on time. Our Musical Fantasy was called the best band ever by many of our guests. Joy of the occasion seemed to be channeled through the musicians, and the dance floor was full all night.

Tammy · Married on 06/23/2018

Whiskey River was absolutely one of the best parts of our reception! Our guests LOVED them. Plus, they were very easy to work with. Our venue did not provide as large a space for the band as we had hoped. They worked with what we had and never complained! I highly recommend Whiskey River to anyone planning a reception!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Anna Catherine · Married on 06/17/2018

While my husband and I both were familiar with Az IzZ prior to getting engaged (from seeing them play during our time at Auburn University), my husband was actually the one who had his heart set on having Az IzZ as our wedding band... and WOW did they deliver!

Music Garden was fantastic to work with- so kind and accommodating. The band members themselves are incredibly talented, energetic, and eager to please. Even a month after our wedding day, I am STILL having people tell me that our wedding band was the best they've seen at a reception yet. All 200 of our wedding guests spent the entire night dancing at our reception... These guys are worth every penny! After our experience with this group, I am convinced that NO ONE could regret hiring Az IzZ to play at their event!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Harrison · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Accent through Music Garden and couldn't have been more pleased with the decision. Lucky, the band leader, was very polite and professional and the entire band put on a talented show that I am still getting calls about. Their song selection and execution was perfect. Everyone stayed until the very end and was chanting for them to play longer. They made the party an absolute blast and I couldn't give them a higher recommendation to others looking for a fun wedding band. This was the second wedding I have seen them play and both were a party like no other.
    "Ain't no party like an ACCENT party!"

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jane · Married on 06/16/2018

Fantastic company to work with! We work blessed to use them for my daughter's wedding. The best talent is available through Music Garden! I highly recommend you contact them first for your event.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Cheryl · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Garden and the band Compozitionz are the best!!! What a great night June 16, 2018 was for my daughter’s wedding reception! Compozitionz had the crowd on the dance floor in Oxford, MS all night long!!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Music Garden was awesome - we used 4 Barrel Funk for my daughter's wedding and they were SO MUCH FUN. Literally everyone, even the elderly people at the wedding, were on the dance floor! My 80 year old father was in the middle of the floor dancing moves I did not know he had! The band was amazing and so easy to work with! Thanks for making my daughter's dream reception come true! This band was perfect for all age groups and just spectacular!

Sent on 07/12/2018

amy · Married on 06/09/2018

We were so happy with the band Accent!!!! After the wedding I had so many compliments about how much fun they had and that Accent got the crowd up and dancing . What a wonderful experience we had booking them with Music Garden. They were so professional and joy to work with. Everything was absolutely perfect. So happy we picked Accent. I will use them again.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 06/02/2018

Music Garden made the whole process easy! Jerome and the band were absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Helen · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing across the board! They made the reception the best!

Music Garden 6
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Music Garden and particularly The Park Band were both phenomenal to work with! My husband and I both attended the University of Alabama and were already familiar with Music Garden and The Park Band but were overall extremely impressed after our experience at our wedding! Both were very professional, timely, accommodating and amazing to work with. The Park Band did a great job playing all of our favorite songs and interacting with the guests and keeping everyone on the floor dancing. We could not have been more pleased with the band's talent, energy and performance. We have received countless compliments even months after our wedding about how great our band was! Would highly recommend! Definitely worth the cost!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Music Garden was so easy, and they were so helpful. I had in mind another band to book through them, and after telling them a little bit more about what my daughter and her husband wanted for their wedding, they recommended another one band of their bands. The band seriously made the wedding an even better success! They were so good and fun and everyone - young and old - was dancing the night away! Whenever I emailed Music Garden with a question or request, their response was quick and informative. I have 2 more daughters, and I will not hesitate to work with Music Garden again when they get married. Thank you, Music Garden, for helping us give our daughter and her husband an amazing wedding!

Music Garden 7
    Music Garden 8
    Music Garden 9
    Music Garden 10
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

We were fortunate enough to have Tim Tyler and Lane play at my daughter's wedding - what a great performance! The song selection was extensive and their cover of the songs was excellent. We had several guests who were highly educated musicians and they were very impressed (as were all our guests) with the talent and musical skill that Tim Tyler and Lane exhibited. The contact with Musical Garden was professional, timely, and organized. We had a great experience dealing with Musical Garden and enjoying the talents of Time Tyler and Lane!

Layne · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Trotline through Music Garden to play for my wedding! The booking experience was seamless, and I can't say enough good things about Trotline! Kenny and the band have such talent and really know how to entertain! My reception would not have been the same without them. Hopeful to have an occasion to use them for in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Morgan · Married on 05/19/2018

Getting the Park Band for our wedding reception was the best decision we made. Our guests and ourselves had so much fun. They really made the event. I would highly recommend them. They were prompt and great to work with.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jones · Married on 05/18/2018

Park Band performed with great enthusiasm and professionalism for the wedding reception. Their set-list rocked the house and our guests were on the floor until the happy couple departed. From load-in to load-out this band brought it! Professional equipment, sound, attire, and quality of live music. We are so pleased with how Music Garden organized and scheduled our wedding reception entertainment and will always look back to May 18th as a perfect event with Park Band.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

The band was absolutely amazing! They were super easy to work with and learned a few songs just for us! The band was really great at getting the guests involved and onto the dance floor. They even led the bridesmaids in a little Spice Girl karaoke. :) Honestly, one of the highlights of our night. Book Fly By Radio and don't stress over the wedding entertainment!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Rebekah Warren · Married on 05/12/2018

We couldn’t be happier with Black Jacket!!! Amazing band!! All the members were top notch!! Personable, professional and super fun!!!! Have gotten nothing but rave reviews from the wedding guest and family!!! I will recommend hem over and over!!!! Thank you Black Jacket for making my daughter’s reception the party she wanted!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Deb · Married on 05/12/2018

What a band! Az IzZ was such a show stopper!!!! They were AmaZing!!! If you want your guests to stay to the VERY END of your wedding, I strongly encourage you to book this band! They were extremely professional, very kind and polite and a true delight to work with throughout the process!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Deb · Married on 05/05/2018

This is an excellent company to work with! Jason was responsive, personal and professional!!! The band was awesome-the wedding guests hit the dance floor on the very first song and never left!!! Would definitely use this company again!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/28/2018

Music Gardens was so great to work with. We had City Heat for our wedding reception and they were phenomenal, we could not have asked or received a better band, they completely exceeded our expectations! Throughout the entire process, starting February 2017 up until our wedding on April 28, 2018, Music Gardens and City Heat were respectful and responded in a timely manner. My husband and I have recommended music gardens to many of our friends and will continue to do so in the future. We will definitely come back to Music Gardens if we need a band in the future.

Sent on 05/18/2018