44 Reviews for Music Fantasy Weddings

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
44 Music Fantasy Weddings Reviews

We found their website and loved that Nancy and Bob were a happily married couple and thought they would be a great fit to help kick off our life together. Nancy was able to get to know us on a personal level. She guided us through the entire process of personalizing our day and helped ensure our ceremony was so special and meaningful with creative touches. Our guests continue to say that it is the best ceremony. The reception was just as wonderful. Nancy and Bob were able to use wireless speakers and mics to get sound in all the rooms at the venue. Nancy worked with the venue to plan and execute the timeline with a lot of thought going into the order and unique layout of the venue. Bob created a great list that got everyone on the dance floor. He read the crowd well and played so many great songs. We can’t thank Nancy and Bob enough for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Bob and Nancy were the life and soul of the party! The music selection was fantastic and they even dealt with unusual dance requests from the UK! If I ever get married again I'd have them as guests as they were such a lovely couple. The set up was amazing, and they went above and beyond our expectations. From the initial calls with Nancy, through to Bob announcing the cake cutting; they were informative, professional and delightful. Everyone commented on how fun the wedding was. They even persuaded the non dancers of the group to get up and dance. 10 out of 10. Thank you so much Bob and Nancy, with love Tracey & Terence.

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is a little late but better late than never right! I have nothing but nice things to say about Nancy and Bob. Bob did a wonderful job throughout the wedding with the music and games it was so much. They were able to help organize and plan the wedding which for me as a full-time graduate student it was amazing! Nancy took time to get to know us and really understand what we wanted during our wedding; she was organized and laid things out for me in a simple fashion… Bob and Nancy provided me with a very special moment during my wedding – my grandmother passed away 1 week before my wedding. She was SO excited to go and dance with my husband; they helped make that happen. Their willingness to provide this last-minute detail was one of the most amazing things they could have done - and it's something I will cherish. Their dedication and passion for this industry shines through everything that they do, they truly love the people they work with during weddings.Read Less

Profile Picture DeAnna, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

I cannot say enough about Nancy and Bob! What an amazing team they are! I would recommend them to anyone, hands-down. They are extremely genuine people and their caring nature is obvious from the moment you meet them. Bob did a great job mixing our song requests with an assortment of music to please our guests (from a 93-year-old grandmother to our college friends who wanted clubbing music from the 2000’s). I danced throughout the entire reception. They also make sure they know all of your requests, likes, and dislikes well in advance to the wedding, to tailor the reception to your preferences. Nancy paid attention to every single detail, and it was so appreciated. She was even there as I got ready to walk down the aisle and reminded me to not lock my knees once I got up there – great advice! During dinner, she carried my plate for me from the buffet so that I wouldn’t accidentally spill anything on my dress; she promised to shoo anyone away to allow my husband and me to enjoy our dinner, too! Plus, when our photographer had to leave before the end of the reception, Nancy took it upon herself to take some photos of our special generation dance. Without a doubt, Nancy and Bob will do a fantastic job as DJs at your wedding, from their professionalism, organization, dedication, and good-natured personalities!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We had a small wedding of about 50 people. They customized the music and reception exactly to represent who we are. So many people commented on how good the reception was. During the afternoon, we planned special "activities" for everyone. They handled them all seamlessly. The music got everyone up on the dance floor! Old and Young!

By the way, Having Nancy as our JP, just made it all work so smoothly. Once we explained what we wanted, we didn't have to worry about any of the details that day. It was perfect!! What a concept, JP and DJ!!! We would highly recommend them to make your wedding perfect.

Profile Picture B, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nancy and Bob helped things run smoothly at our wedding! They helped move things along, kept us on the timeline we wanted, and provided awesome music! They got to know us beforehand with phone conferences so that they were able to personalize our special day. Thank you guys!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The dance floor was full all night. What more could you want?

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did an amazing job getting people up on the dance floor and playing games to get the guests excited!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob Fauci delivered a memorable night for my guests - he made sure every guest was having fun - whether that was through music or games with my husband and I or games with just the guests at their table. Even 5 months after our wedding, my guests are still talking about how much fun they had that night. Highly recommended!

Photo for Music Fantasy Weddings Review - Bride & Groom Shoe Game
Photo for Music Fantasy Weddings Review - Music was for all ages!
Profile Picture Chelsey, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC

Bob and Nancy Fauci are the epitome of professional and compassionate when it comes to JP/DJ combos. I'm a a bride who used them from florida. There were several conference calls, emails, and texts. They will get to know each and every couple, and personalize and tailor a wedding specifically for you. They are the sweetest couple we know, and glowing reminder of what a happily married couple should strive to achieve. Our ceremony was perfected before our big day, and Nancy will surprise you with detailed stories to make it feel like you've known them your entire life. Bob is an amazingly talented DJ and host there's so many personal touches and surprises that will keep your guests engaged until the very last song and the lights turn on. We are so thankful we had them in our corner, and they made our day simply amazing. We adore Bob and Nancy and very highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kym, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are soooo thrilled with how happy you made our daughter and new son-in-law on their wedding day. All the personal touches you orchestrated so each was able to surprise the other in special and unique ways was truly fabulous! The intimate care you took in listening to each of them and making their wedding a refection of them and their love for each other was evident from the ceremony thru to the last dance! The guests have done nothing but rave that this was the best wedding they had ever been too! You were a joy to work with and I will be telling everyone I know what a wonderful time we had and to book you for all their party needs! I know I'll never go elsewhere again!

Profile Picture Lynda, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

Bob and Nancy did an amazing Job! As the Mother of the Groom I could not imagine the day with out them. Nancy kept everything on schedule we never had to worry about a thing. From the Ceremony, the first dance, Dinner to the cake cutting and everything in between! They really get to know their clients and added special details along the way. The Dance floor was a happy place right to the end! We had a wonderful memorable time Thank you..

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Bob + Nancy. They're a husband and wife team with a passion for weddings! They have their own unique style that I love. Nancy also can officiate a ceremony which I think is amazing! They work together flawlessly throughout the event and my clients have been very happy with them. As a wedding photographer, it's important that I communicate with the DJ to get all of the important photos. With Music Fantasy Weddings, I know Bob and Nancy will guide me through each formality with ease making my job 100x easier. I really love them both as people. They're kind, genuine and funny. I highly recommend them to my clients. - Allison, Photographer at Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to have found Bob and Nancy! Without them our wedding would not have gone as planned! Nancy was there to keep us on schedule, make sure decorations were handled, seating was all set , etc, event when the venue's coordinator was not helpful. The music they played made sure that the dance floor was packed all night long and we have been told by almost everyone who went to the wedding that is was the best wedding they had been to. From start to finish, Nancy and Bob were so helpful and accommodating! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Bob and Nancy to any couple looking to book a DJ for their wedding. First and foremost, they take the time to get to know you as a couple and really dig deep into your wants, taste of music, style of wedding, and what YOU want out of YOUR day. Nancy serves as the organized, detail-oriented mastermind behind the operation and Bob is on point with his entertaining the crowd, while getting the crowd engaged but not being over the top (as some DJ's can selfishly be). Bob was a hit with our guests and played all of the right music at exactly the right times. I have been to plenty of weddings where the DJ was over the top annoying and the guests were in their seats all night.... not the case for us! We had the best wedding ever and could not thank Bob and Nancy enough. Please choose this vendor you will not forget it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

hi my names kyle Oakley, I would like to start off with how Impressed me and my wife Kristen, were with the services ,
DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
Music Fantasy Weddings preformed for our unforgettable step in life. Nancy attention to detail of our relationship. made our service better then anything we could ever have imagined. Nancy and Bob were so understanding of how busy our lives are and always made time to speak with us on our schedule. they arrived for our wedding early and even helped us with the last minute changes with how seating was set up by our venue. Bob and Nancy did not only preform professional,they were polite and social with our guest. when my wedding was over all of our guest made comments to us about how amazing our wedding service was over all. the music played was well thought out.
everyone told me how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to their prefrmance.
I honestly couldn't say enough about ,
DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
Music Fantasy Weddings thank you for giving us amazing memories.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant
4.3

Who better than a husband and wife team to help you celebrate your marriage? Bob and Nancy Fauci of Music Fantasy Weddings are an incredible team and will help to make your wedding day the celebration of your dreams.

Every step of the way, Nancy was thorough, responsive, and helpful. Over the course of our time working together Nancy gathered information about my husband and me from each of our perspectives and gave our guests a bit of backstory about us and our relationship before they introduced us at dinnertime which was a unique and personal touch. During the dancing we were surprised to see that they had included a lighting projection of our names and our wedding date which was both an unexpected and incredible touch.

DJ Bob had everyone dancing from start to finish; we have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. They took requests from guests, but also made sure that my husband and I got a say before the wedding day arrived and they played every single song we requested. Their mixes were the perfect combination of new and old so that every guest was able to dance to tunes from their own decade.

Their prices are a bit higher than we were quoted at other companies but that includes beautiful uplighting and incredible service. They are well worth every penny.

I would not hesitate to recommend Bob and Nancy to any bride or groom, and I plan to give their contact information to anyone looking for a DJ service. Thank you both for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
4.2

Bob and Nancy are such kind people and very professional! It's clear how much pride they take in their work. They were great about playing what was on our song list, and in many ways Nancy served as a kind of wedding planner; she understood how to make the reception flow well and helped us envision/plan it in advance. Very well-organized. Nancy also got to know the names and relationships in our families very quickly, so as we were talking/planning on the phone she had a nice, personal touch.

My only critique is that communication was a bit time-consuming. Fewer/shorter phone calls, perhaps? Or the option to email at more points along the way? But then again my husband and I were pretty relaxed about the planning process, so some couples might appreciate a more hands-on approach.

All in all, Bob and Nancy did a nice job, and we appreciated working with them!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They say the DJ makes the party and Nancy and Bob certainly live up to that standard! Nancy assiduously worked with us to ensure every detail was captured before our wedding and delivered on all promises. Bob brought the party and the music! Our friends still talk about how amazing our wedding was and it is in no small part due to their efforts. They are very pleasant people and are very reasonably priced. One thing that stood out to us, is how dedicated they were to getting the right mood and energy of the crowed. We looked at several DJ’s before deciding upon Bob and Nancy and we were very pleased with the results! If you’re thinking of DJs for your event, look no further!
-Timothy and Patricia

Profile Picture User7066940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There aren't enough words to show our appreciation for Music Fantasy Weddings. We loved working with Nancy and Bob! From the moment we first talked we had a great rapport and no detail was left out. Nancy was so helpful with every stage of planning. She thought of everything. We would chat on the phone or via email and she made sure we were comfortable and happy with every step. She was our Justice of the Peace as well and we could not be happier with how the ceremony went. It was full of fun, laughter, and maybe a few happy tears :-)

Bob (the DJ) was amazing! He kept everyone dancing and smiling all night long. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He was so considerate and helpful for the special requests we made. We received so many compliments about both of them after the wedding.

We highly recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone planning their wedding or any event for that matter. We not only had a perfect day but made two new friends as well.

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

I can not begin to express how great Nancy and Bob were during our wedding planning and the event itself. They went way above and beyond what my husband and I could have even wished for. Every week we connected via phone call and Nancy and Bob were both so willing to help or be apart of anything that we needed help with. Whether that was picking the songs for the different dances, to the way we wanted the night to flow, to even offering to officiate the wedding, they were awesome.

During the reception, they surprised us with a beautiful addition to our decorations. Our best man misplaced his bow-tie, and Bob was more than happy to give him his, they provided props for the dances.. they were AMAZING! We could not have been happier with how easy they were to work with and how accommodating they were throughout the whole wedding planning process as well as the wedding night.

I would HIGHLY recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a DJ that wants their night to be flawless!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything was perfect! It was not generic in any way. So many people told me after the wedding how good they were! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5588965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Excellent! Everyone enjoyed them

Profile Picture User5596334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nancy and Bob were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. The wedding and reception came out amazing due to our ability to completely customize our music and vows. They were very warm and friendly and able to answer all of our questions thoroughly. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing wedding experience without any hassle; Nancy and Bob made sure everything got done when it needed to be done.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Fantasy Weddings did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding. Having a husband and wife team has its advantages on its own, but Bob & Nancy still go above and beyond. We scheduled multiple calls in order to go over every detail, things like the style of our wedding, what we like/dislike, whether we are shy or outgoing, and then exactly how the recpetion will run from start to finish. Their organization was perfect, everything went off without a hitch and they truly took into account everything we spoke about. I recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a great DJ team!!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/15/15, 1 Review