Music Fantasy Weddings Reviews

Music Fantasy Weddings 6
Music Fantasy Weddings 7

Renee · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing DJ Experience

Nancy and Bob were absolutely hands down an awesome duo and crucial to our wedding. Nancy was able to help with several logistical pieces (her experience as a wedding planner and justice of the peace was a definite asset). She took a lot of time to get to know us personally and scheduled several calls to review our timeline and musical selections. She helped with the overall flow of the wedding --it felt seamless! Bob did a great job incorporating our favorite songs. I can't recommend them enough! They did an outstanding job and we are so thankful for their involvement to make our day the best it could be! :)

Sent on 11/07/2018

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Renee - what an amazing wedding reception .... The Red Blazer was great to work with for sure. I loved helping coordinate all your special details and even assisting your close friend who was your JP (but had never officiated a wedding before). I really enjoyed talking to Aaron's Mom about their 2 homes. It was SO wonderful seeing everyone dance and celebrate with you, SO much energy (even on a Sunday night!). Your party was like a DJs dream, the dance floor was packed, Bob had so much FUN playing your requests & all kinds of music that night! We sure hope we see you at another event in the future! Fondly, Nancy & Bob
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! Three weeks later and our friends and family are still walking about our wedding ceremony and the music and dancing at our wedding!
    We could not be happier that Nancy and Bob enjoyed our wedding day with us!
    Nancy is an incredible JOP and did such a beautiful job with our ceremony. Even my grandmother who thought a ceremony should only take place in a church is still raving about the ceremony. The phone calls we had with Nancy leading up to the wedding helped us tremendously in planning and knowing what to expect during our ceremony. Bob did an amazing job as well! Everyone- young and old- could dance and sing along during our reception! I was so sad when it was over ! When we look back at our wedding we think of bob and Nancy as two wedding guests who just happen to be very talented! As you can tell from the pictures- our ceremony was full of tears and laughter and everyone had a great time dancing!

Music Fantasy Weddings 8
    Music Fantasy Weddings 13
    Music Fantasy Weddings 14
    Music Fantasy Weddings 15

Ally · Married on 07/20/2018

Bob and Nancy were both so wonderful and really made our day truly a day to never forget! With the beautifully performed ceremony from Nancy and the sparkling up lighting and awesome music at our reception from Bob, we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect duo to help celebrate!

Music Fantasy Weddings 16

Matthew · Married on 04/28/2018

We found their website and loved that Nancy and Bob were a happily married couple and thought they would be a great fit to help kick off our life together. Nancy was able to get to know us on a personal level. She guided us through the entire process of personalizing our day and helped ensure our ceremony was so special and meaningful with creative touches. Our guests continue to say that it is the best ceremony. The reception was just as wonderful. Nancy and Bob were able to use wireless speakers and mics to get sound in all the rooms at the venue. Nancy worked with the venue to plan and execute the timeline with a lot of thought going into the order and unique layout of the venue. Bob created a great list that got everyone on the dance floor. He read the crowd well and played so many great songs. We can’t thank Nancy and Bob enough for helping to make our wedding day so memorable!

Tracey · Married on 04/20/2018

Bob and Nancy were the life and soul of the party! The music selection was fantastic and they even dealt with unusual dance requests from the UK! If I ever get married again I'd have them as guests as they were such a lovely couple. The set up was amazing, and they went above and beyond our expectations. From the initial calls with Nancy, through to Bob announcing the cake cutting; they were informative, professional and delightful. Everyone commented on how fun the wedding was. They even persuaded the non dancers of the group to get up and dance. 10 out of 10. Thank you so much Bob and Nancy, with love Tracey & Terence.

Music Fantasy Weddings 17

DeAnna · Married on 11/18/2017

This is a little late but better late than never right! I have nothing but nice things to say about Nancy and Bob. Bob did a wonderful job throughout the wedding with the music and games it was so much. They were able to help organize and plan the wedding which for me as a full-time graduate student it was amazing! Nancy took time to get to know us and really understand what we wanted during our wedding; she was organized and laid things out for me in a simple fashion… Bob and Nancy provided me with a very special moment during my wedding – my grandmother passed away 1 week before my wedding. She was SO excited to go and dance with my husband; they helped make that happen. Their willingness to provide this last-minute detail was one of the most amazing things they could have done - and it's something I will cherish. Their dedication and passion for this industry shines through everything that they do, they truly love the people they work with during weddings.Read Less

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about Nancy and Bob! What an amazing team they are! I would recommend them to anyone, hands-down. They are extremely genuine people and their caring nature is obvious from the moment you meet them. Bob did a great job mixing our song requests with an assortment of music to please our guests (from a 93-year-old grandmother to our college friends who wanted clubbing music from the 2000’s). I danced throughout the entire reception. They also make sure they know all of your requests, likes, and dislikes well in advance to the wedding, to tailor the reception to your preferences. Nancy paid attention to every single detail, and it was so appreciated. She was even there as I got ready to walk down the aisle and reminded me to not lock my knees once I got up there – great advice! During dinner, she carried my plate for me from the buffet so that I wouldn’t accidentally spill anything on my dress; she promised to shoo anyone away to allow my husband and me to enjoy our dinner, too! Plus, when our photographer had to leave before the end of the reception, Nancy took it upon herself to take some photos of our special generation dance. Without a doubt, Nancy and Bob will do a fantastic job as DJs at your wedding, from their professionalism, organization, dedication, and good-natured personalities!

B · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a small wedding of about 50 people. They customized the music and reception exactly to represent who we are. So many people commented on how good the reception was. During the afternoon, we planned special "activities" for everyone. They handled them all seamlessly. The music got everyone up on the dance floor! Old and Young!

By the way, Having Nancy as our JP, just made it all work so smoothly. Once we explained what we wanted, we didn't have to worry about any of the details that day. It was perfect!! What a concept, JP and DJ!!! We would highly recommend them to make your wedding perfect.

Kerri · Married on 09/02/2017

Nancy and Bob helped things run smoothly at our wedding! They helped move things along, kept us on the timeline we wanted, and provided awesome music! They got to know us beforehand with phone conferences so that they were able to personalize our special day. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Kerri & Josh - such a joy to be part of your special day! You had picture perfect weather compared to Friday & Sunday - SO happy for you both. Your family & friends were wonderful. We hope to see you at a future event - keep in touch. Bob & Nancy

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

They did an amazing job getting people up on the dance floor and playing games to get the guests excited!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Ashley -this indicates a wedding day of 5/20 - If you are the Ashley from our April 22nd wedding - thanks for your comments. We don't typically play games at a wedding. We did have fun giving away the centerpieces and you both really wanted to play the Bride & Groom shoe game; perhaps that is what you are referring to. Appreciate you taking the time to do a Review - it would be great to confirm your wedding was April 22nd at Spring Hill in Berwick, Maine :)

Chelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Bob Fauci delivered a memorable night for my guests - he made sure every guest was having fun - whether that was through music or games with my husband and I or games with just the guests at their table. Even 5 months after our wedding, my guests are still talking about how much fun they had that night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Music Fantasy Weddings 18
    Music Fantasy Weddings 19

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Thank you Chelsey & Dave - it was an honor to be part or your wedding on May 20th. I was happy to be your officiant and that we were able to provide ceremony music as well. The property was lovely. You hold a special place in our hearts - always. Hopefully, we will see you at another event soon! Love to you both Nancy & Bob

Kym · Married on 05/07/2017

Bob and Nancy Fauci are the epitome of professional and compassionate when it comes to JP/DJ combos. I'm a a bride who used them from florida. There were several conference calls, emails, and texts. They will get to know each and every couple, and personalize and tailor a wedding specifically for you. They are the sweetest couple we know, and glowing reminder of what a happily married couple should strive to achieve. Our ceremony was perfected before our big day, and Nancy will surprise you with detailed stories to make it feel like you've known them your entire life. Bob is an amazingly talented DJ and host there's so many personal touches and surprises that will keep your guests engaged until the very last song and the lights turn on. We are so thankful we had them in our corner, and they made our day simply amazing. We adore Bob and Nancy and very highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Kym & Tom Thank you for appreciating all the special details and touches we incorporated. We had such an amazing time handling all your wedding details and your guests were so much FUN. You both hold a very special place in our hearts and Bob & I were SO honored and thrilled that you chose to entrust us with your special day. Please be sure to keep in touch whenever you come up to the area, so we can get together !! Love, Nancy & Bob

Lynda · Married on 05/07/2017

We are soooo thrilled with how happy you made our daughter and new son-in-law on their wedding day. All the personal touches you orchestrated so each was able to surprise the other in special and unique ways was truly fabulous! The intimate care you took in listening to each of them and making their wedding a refection of them and their love for each other was evident from the ceremony thru to the last dance! The guests have done nothing but rave that this was the best wedding they had ever been too! You were a joy to work with and I will be telling everyone I know what a wonderful time we had and to book you for all their party needs! I know I'll never go elsewhere again!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Lynda & Don - We were so thrilled to be part of Kym & Tom's wedding. We enjoyed every minute of the process, from the first conversation till the last dance - we didn't want the day to end. May 7th will always be a reminder of Kym & Tom's special day and we look forward to seeing them whenever they have time on their visits from Florida !! Love you both, Nancy & Bob

Tammy · Married on 04/22/2017

Bob and Nancy did an amazing Job! As the Mother of the Groom I could not imagine the day with out them. Nancy kept everything on schedule we never had to worry about a thing. From the Ceremony, the first dance, Dinner to the cake cutting and everything in between! They really get to know their clients and added special details along the way. The Dance floor was a happy place right to the end! We had a wonderful memorable time Thank you..

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bob + Nancy. They're a husband and wife team with a passion for weddings! They have their own unique style that I love. Nancy also can officiate a ceremony which I think is amazing! They work together flawlessly throughout the event and my clients have been very happy with them. As a wedding photographer, it's important that I communicate with the DJ to get all of the important photos. With Music Fantasy Weddings, I know Bob and Nancy will guide me through each formality with ease making my job 100x easier. I really love them both as people. They're kind, genuine and funny. I highly recommend them to my clients. - Allison, Photographer at Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Maureen · Married on 10/15/2016

We were so lucky to have found Bob and Nancy! Without them our wedding would not have gone as planned! Nancy was there to keep us on schedule, make sure decorations were handled, seating was all set , etc, event when the venue's coordinator was not helpful. The music they played made sure that the dance floor was packed all night long and we have been told by almost everyone who went to the wedding that is was the best wedding they had been to. From start to finish, Nancy and Bob were so helpful and accommodating! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Maureen & Robby, your wedding was a blast. We were so thrilled you chose us for your special day! Nancy & Bob

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

I would highly recommend Bob and Nancy to any couple looking to book a DJ for their wedding. First and foremost, they take the time to get to know you as a couple and really dig deep into your wants, taste of music, style of wedding, and what YOU want out of YOUR day. Nancy serves as the organized, detail-oriented mastermind behind the operation and Bob is on point with his entertaining the crowd, while getting the crowd engaged but not being over the top (as some DJ's can selfishly be). Bob was a hit with our guests and played all of the right music at exactly the right times. I have been to plenty of weddings where the DJ was over the top annoying and the guests were in their seats all night.... not the case for us! We had the best wedding ever and could not thank Bob and Nancy enough. Please choose this vendor you will not forget it!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Melissa & Craig -- We had a blast at your wedding. The 2 of you and the dogs will always have a special place in our hearts. It was a day we will never forget. The fantastic house on the lake that belongs to Craig's parents, all your friends and family that came to be with you... it was SUCH an amazing night, full of joy and celebration & lots of dancing. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. We love that we made your wedding magical and memorable !! Let's keep in touch :) Love Nancy & Bob

Kyle · Married on 08/21/2016

hi my names kyle Oakley, I would like to start off with how Impressed me and my wife Kristen, were with the services ,
    DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
    Music Fantasy Weddings preformed for our unforgettable step in life. Nancy attention to detail of our relationship. made our service better then anything we could ever have imagined. Nancy and Bob were so understanding of how busy our lives are and always made time to speak with us on our schedule. they arrived for our wedding early and even helped us with the last minute changes with how seating was set up by our venue. Bob and Nancy did not only preform professional,they were polite and social with our guest. when my wedding was over all of our guest made comments to us about how amazing our wedding service was over all. the music played was well thought out.
    everyone told me how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to their prefrmance.
    I honestly couldn't say enough about ,
    DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
    Music Fantasy Weddings thank you for giving us amazing memories.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Kristen & Kyle - Thank you for you feedback, we are so thrilled to be part of your wonderful wedding at Hidden Hills. It was such an amazing day and we are so glad your day was everything you hoped it would be. Let's keep in touch and we look forward to seeing your Facebook posts. Fondly, Nancy & Bob

Timothy · Married on 06/25/2016

They say the DJ makes the party and Nancy and Bob certainly live up to that standard! Nancy assiduously worked with us to ensure every detail was captured before our wedding and delivered on all promises. Bob brought the party and the music! Our friends still talk about how amazing our wedding was and it is in no small part due to their efforts. They are very pleasant people and are very reasonably priced. One thing that stood out to us, is how dedicated they were to getting the right mood and energy of the crowed. We looked at several DJ’s before deciding upon Bob and Nancy and we were very pleased with the results! If you’re thinking of DJs for your event, look no further!
    -Timothy and Patricia

Sent on 08/09/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Hi Patricia & Tim, Hope you had a great honeymoon! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, we truly appreciate this. We are so happy you were thrilled with our DJ services. Your wedding reception at the Nashua Country Club was so beautiful, you really achieved that Midsummer Nights' Dream/Garden feel you were hoping for- the room decore' was gorgeous. We had such a great time with your family & friends - boy you all love to dance ! Hopefully, we will see you at a future event. Our Best, Nancy & Bob

Natalie · Married on 02/20/2016

There aren't enough words to show our appreciation for Music Fantasy Weddings. We loved working with Nancy and Bob! From the moment we first talked we had a great rapport and no detail was left out. Nancy was so helpful with every stage of planning. She thought of everything. We would chat on the phone or via email and she made sure we were comfortable and happy with every step. She was our Justice of the Peace as well and we could not be happier with how the ceremony went. It was full of fun, laughter, and maybe a few happy tears :-)

Bob (the DJ) was amazing! He kept everyone dancing and smiling all night long. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He was so considerate and helpful for the special requests we made. We received so many compliments about both of them after the wedding.

We highly recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone planning their wedding or any event for that matter. We not only had a perfect day but made two new friends as well.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Jesse & Natalie - we think of you often. Your wedding was so amazing and your friends and family were such a FUN group. Everything at the Manchester Country Club was great and we were so happy you loved the monogram light, the dance floor lighting, dancing under the stars and our architectural up lighting - it definitely added elegance !

Kelly · Married on 12/28/2015

I can not begin to express how great Nancy and Bob were during our wedding planning and the event itself. They went way above and beyond what my husband and I could have even wished for. Every week we connected via phone call and Nancy and Bob were both so willing to help or be apart of anything that we needed help with. Whether that was picking the songs for the different dances, to the way we wanted the night to flow, to even offering to officiate the wedding, they were awesome.

During the reception, they surprised us with a beautiful addition to our decorations. Our best man misplaced his bow-tie, and Bob was more than happy to give him his, they provided props for the dances.. they were AMAZING! We could not have been happier with how easy they were to work with and how accommodating they were throughout the whole wedding planning process as well as the wedding night.

I would HIGHLY recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a DJ that wants their night to be flawless!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Kelly, your wedding at The Seaglass was just breathtaking. The set up on the 2nd floor overlooking the water was so beautiful. We hope you are enjoying married life and living down south. It was a picture perfect day for sure. Hope we see you at a future event! God Bless, Nancy & Bob

Everything was perfect! It was not generic in any way. So many people told me after the wedding how good they were! I would highly recommend!

Excellent! Everyone enjoyed them

Sent on 11/08/2015

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. It was such a pleasure being part of your wedding! Nancy & Bob

Alison · Married on 08/15/2015

Music Fantasy Weddings did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding. Having a husband and wife team has its advantages on its own, but Bob & Nancy still go above and beyond. We scheduled multiple calls in order to go over every detail, things like the style of our wedding, what we like/dislike, whether we are shy or outgoing, and then exactly how the recpetion will run from start to finish. Their organization was perfect, everything went off without a hitch and they truly took into account everything we spoke about. I recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a great DJ team!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Thanks for your feedback and review Alison, we really appreciate that you took the time to do this. It was such an honor to be part of your special day. Weddings are our passion and it is always gratifying to work with couples who truly appreciate all the time and energy we put into making each event the absolute best! Fondly, Nancy & Bob

Amy · Married on 08/01/2015

Nancy was available every step of the way and made sure that she and Bob had everything in order. Before our wedding, we had many phone calls to finalize the schedule for the day of the wedding. It was as if we got a DJ and a wedding coordinator in one! The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother. Nancy was there to help us with the procession in to the ceremony and reception. Bob did a great job with the introductions and he really got our crowd excited. Bob's choice of music for the evening was perfect! There was not a moment where the dance floor was empty. My fiance and I told them we wanted our guests to dance all night long, and they certainly did. At the end of the reception, one of our guests told Bob he would pay the fine for the noise ordinance because he didn't want the dancing to stop! Thank you again for helping make our day extra special!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Music Fantasy Weddings's reply:

Amy - we SO appreciate your feedback and review of our services. Our goal is always to engage the guests and pack the dance floor! We really enjoyed working with you and being such an integral part of your special day! Thanks for taking the time to type this review !