40 Reviews for Music Fantasy Weddings

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
40 Music Fantasy Weddings Reviews

I cannot say enough about Nancy and Bob! What an amazing team they are! I would recommend them to anyone, hands-down. They are extremely genuine people and their caring nature is obvious from the moment you meet them. Bob did a great job mixing our song requests with an assortment of music to please our guests (from a 93-year-old grandmother to our college friends who wanted clubbing music from the 2000’s). I danced throughout the entire reception. They also make sure they know all of your requests, likes, and dislikes well in advance to the wedding, to tailor the reception to your preferences. Nancy paid attention to every single detail, and it was so appreciated. She was even there as I got ready to walk down the aisle and reminded me to not lock my knees once I got up there – great advice! During dinner, she carried my plate for me from the buffet so that I wouldn’t accidentally spill anything on my dress; she promised to shoo anyone away to allow my husband and me to enjoy our dinner, too! Plus, when our photographer had to leave before the end of the reception, Nancy took it upon herself to take some photos of our special generation dance. Without a doubt, Nancy and Bob will do a fantastic job as DJs at your wedding, from their professionalism, organization, dedication, and good-natured personalities!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Nancy and Bob helped things run smoothly at our wedding! They helped move things along, kept us on the timeline we wanted, and provided awesome music! They got to know us beforehand with phone conferences so that they were able to personalize our special day. Thank you guys!!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

They did an amazing job getting people up on the dance floor and playing games to get the guests excited!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob and Nancy Fauci are the epitome of professional and compassionate when it comes to JP/DJ combos. I'm a a bride who used them from florida. There were several conference calls, emails, and texts. They will get to know each and every couple, and personalize and tailor a wedding specifically for you. They are the sweetest couple we know, and glowing reminder of what a happily married couple should strive to achieve. Our ceremony was perfected before our big day, and Nancy will surprise you with detailed stories to make it feel like you've known them your entire life. Bob is an amazingly talented DJ and host there's so many personal touches and surprises that will keep your guests engaged until the very last song and the lights turn on. We are so thankful we had them in our corner, and they made our day simply amazing. We adore Bob and Nancy and very highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kym, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are soooo thrilled with how happy you made our daughter and new son-in-law on their wedding day. All the personal touches you orchestrated so each was able to surprise the other in special and unique ways was truly fabulous! The intimate care you took in listening to each of them and making their wedding a refection of them and their love for each other was evident from the ceremony thru to the last dance! The guests have done nothing but rave that this was the best wedding they had ever been too! You were a joy to work with and I will be telling everyone I know what a wonderful time we had and to book you for all their party needs! I know I'll never go elsewhere again!

Profile Picture Lynda, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

Bob and Nancy did an amazing Job! As the Mother of the Groom I could not imagine the day with out them. Nancy kept everything on schedule we never had to worry about a thing. From the Ceremony, the first dance, Dinner to the cake cutting and everything in between! They really get to know their clients and added special details along the way. The Dance floor was a happy place right to the end! We had a wonderful memorable time Thank you..

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Bob + Nancy. They're a husband and wife team with a passion for weddings! They have their own unique style that I love. Nancy also can officiate a ceremony which I think is amazing! They work together flawlessly throughout the event and my clients have been very happy with them. As a wedding photographer, it's important that I communicate with the DJ to get all of the important photos. With Music Fantasy Weddings, I know Bob and Nancy will guide me through each formality with ease making my job 100x easier. I really love them both as people. They're kind, genuine and funny. I highly recommend them to my clients. - Allison, Photographer at Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so lucky to have found Bob and Nancy! Without them our wedding would not have gone as planned! Nancy was there to keep us on schedule, make sure decorations were handled, seating was all set , etc, event when the venue's coordinator was not helpful. The music they played made sure that the dance floor was packed all night long and we have been told by almost everyone who went to the wedding that is was the best wedding they had been to. From start to finish, Nancy and Bob were so helpful and accommodating! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Bob and Nancy to any couple looking to book a DJ for their wedding. First and foremost, they take the time to get to know you as a couple and really dig deep into your wants, taste of music, style of wedding, and what YOU want out of YOUR day. Nancy serves as the organized, detail-oriented mastermind behind the operation and Bob is on point with his entertaining the crowd, while getting the crowd engaged but not being over the top (as some DJ's can selfishly be). Bob was a hit with our guests and played all of the right music at exactly the right times. I have been to plenty of weddings where the DJ was over the top annoying and the guests were in their seats all night.... not the case for us! We had the best wedding ever and could not thank Bob and Nancy enough. Please choose this vendor you will not forget it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

hi my names kyle Oakley, I would like to start off with how Impressed me and my wife Kristen, were with the services ,
DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
Music Fantasy Weddings preformed for our unforgettable step in life. Nancy attention to detail of our relationship. made our service better then anything we could ever have imagined. Nancy and Bob were so understanding of how busy our lives are and always made time to speak with us on our schedule. they arrived for our wedding early and even helped us with the last minute changes with how seating was set up by our venue. Bob and Nancy did not only preform professional,they were polite and social with our guest. when my wedding was over all of our guest made comments to us about how amazing our wedding service was over all. the music played was well thought out.
everyone told me how much fun they had at our wedding thanks to their prefrmance.
I honestly couldn't say enough about ,
DJs Bob & Nancy Fauci
Music Fantasy Weddings thank you for giving us amazing memories.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

They say the DJ makes the party and Nancy and Bob certainly live up to that standard! Nancy assiduously worked with us to ensure every detail was captured before our wedding and delivered on all promises. Bob brought the party and the music! Our friends still talk about how amazing our wedding was and it is in no small part due to their efforts. They are very pleasant people and are very reasonably priced. One thing that stood out to us, is how dedicated they were to getting the right mood and energy of the crowed. We looked at several DJ’s before deciding upon Bob and Nancy and we were very pleased with the results! If you’re thinking of DJs for your event, look no further!
-Timothy and Patricia

Profile Picture User7066940, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There aren't enough words to show our appreciation for Music Fantasy Weddings. We loved working with Nancy and Bob! From the moment we first talked we had a great rapport and no detail was left out. Nancy was so helpful with every stage of planning. She thought of everything. We would chat on the phone or via email and she made sure we were comfortable and happy with every step. She was our Justice of the Peace as well and we could not be happier with how the ceremony went. It was full of fun, laughter, and maybe a few happy tears :-)

Bob (the DJ) was amazing! He kept everyone dancing and smiling all night long. He knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. He was so considerate and helpful for the special requests we made. We received so many compliments about both of them after the wedding.

We highly recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone planning their wedding or any event for that matter. We not only had a perfect day but made two new friends as well.

Profile Picture Natalie, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

I can not begin to express how great Nancy and Bob were during our wedding planning and the event itself. They went way above and beyond what my husband and I could have even wished for. Every week we connected via phone call and Nancy and Bob were both so willing to help or be apart of anything that we needed help with. Whether that was picking the songs for the different dances, to the way we wanted the night to flow, to even offering to officiate the wedding, they were awesome.

During the reception, they surprised us with a beautiful addition to our decorations. Our best man misplaced his bow-tie, and Bob was more than happy to give him his, they provided props for the dances.. they were AMAZING! We could not have been happier with how easy they were to work with and how accommodating they were throughout the whole wedding planning process as well as the wedding night.

I would HIGHLY recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a DJ that wants their night to be flawless!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything was perfect! It was not generic in any way. So many people told me after the wedding how good they were! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User5588965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Excellent! Everyone enjoyed them

Profile Picture User5596334, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Fantasy Weddings did a WONDERFUL job at our wedding. Having a husband and wife team has its advantages on its own, but Bob & Nancy still go above and beyond. We scheduled multiple calls in order to go over every detail, things like the style of our wedding, what we like/dislike, whether we are shy or outgoing, and then exactly how the recpetion will run from start to finish. Their organization was perfect, everything went off without a hitch and they truly took into account everything we spoke about. I recommend Music Fantasy Weddings to anyone looking for a great DJ team!!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nancy was available every step of the way and made sure that she and Bob had everything in order. Before our wedding, we had many phone calls to finalize the schedule for the day of the wedding. It was as if we got a DJ and a wedding coordinator in one! The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother. Nancy was there to help us with the procession in to the ceremony and reception. Bob did a great job with the introductions and he really got our crowd excited. Bob's choice of music for the evening was perfect! There was not a moment where the dance floor was empty. My fiance and I told them we wanted our guests to dance all night long, and they certainly did. At the end of the reception, one of our guests told Bob he would pay the fine for the noise ordinance because he didn't want the dancing to stop! Thank you again for helping make our day extra special!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bob and Nancy are AMAZING and made our wedding night a beautiful memory for not only us, but our friends and family as well! The choice of music was beyond perfect, they were fun, engaging and kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!!!!!! Such a loving couple that I would personally use again for another event and will HIGHLY recommend to others! Thank you Bob and Nancy!!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nancy and Bob are an amazing duo. The music was fun and a perfect balance of both slow and fast songs. There was music for every generation to enjoy and I got amazing reviews from all of my guests. I loved their energy and enthusiasm and I could tell how much work they put in beforehand to prepare for the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the DJ service we selected.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob and Nancy were wonderful! I had only three months to plan my wedding, and the first time I spoke with Nancy, I knew I had to hire them! Nancy promised me that I would not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. She was right! She kept in touch throughout the process, and paid attention to every request and detail. On the day of the wedding, Bob and Nancy ran the show. It was flawless. They kept everything running on time, and our guests had a blast! They can't stop talking about how much fun they had. The best part is that we got to enjoy our day stress free! We highly recommend Bob and Nancy...You will not be disappointed!!! Marie and David

Profile Picture User5380291, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob & Nancy were absolutely incredible! On a day that is so special, they were truly on the ball, supportive, professional, and super focused on keeping the bride happy! :) From the lighting to the music, my wedding was like a dream. Choose Bob & Nancy and you are guaranteed a fun and fabulous wedding!

Profile Picture Kelleu, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob and Nancy were AMAZING! They were in constant contact with myself and my husband up until the wedding. We talked several times over the phone and through email. Nancy was very easy to get along with and helped us set up our time schedule for the wedding. When they arrived the day of the wedding (1hour early to set up) we quickly went over the schedule again to make sure it was correct. Bob was great at getting everyone dancing and was extremely easy to talk to. They had a really fun way of giving away my centerpieces(which I added last minute) and there wasn't ever a time that the music was too loud.

I was really worried that the lighting was going to be too dark because of all the windows in our hall and the lack of lights, but Bob and Nancy brought architectural lighting as part of our package and it was the perfect addition to the venue.

I would totally hire these two again. They were such a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nancy and Bob were great. Nancy was our wedding coordinator and our minister for our wedding and reception. She was very professional and kept everything on time. Bob was very professional and had a sense of humor that made the reception a lot of fun. As our DJ he was great. Everyone said they had a great te.

Profile Picture Colleen and Fred, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having Nancy & Bob as our DJ's made our wedding day perfect. Their attention to detail through the entire process was amazing. I would recommend them for any event and so would my entire family who spent the rest of the week raving how much they loved both of them. They knew how to read our crowd and keep everyone dancing. Nancy was helpful helping me figure out how I should organize our ceremony so it went off perfectly. If you are looking for fun, professional and helpful DJ's they are what you are looking for.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/20/14, 1 Review