273 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
273 Music Express Reviews

Our families couldn't have been more pleased with the job this group did. They kept everything on schedule, adhered to our music requests, were super friendly and easy to work with. The pricing was outstanding for the product we received. Everyone raved about the ceremony and how impressed they were that people were dancing until the very end. I would recommend this group to anyone planning a once in a lifetime event.
Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Express is an absolute dream. We had limited time to work with them, and they did go above and beyond everything we dreamed. They’re exceptionally professional, but relaxed and easy to work with. If you need someone who just handles things and knows their stuff they are it! I would use them for any event I ever have again, and recommend them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Tea, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express is awesome!! They were responsive and helpful and made the whole night go very smoothly. We live out of town so we had multiple phone conversations with him and they were great every time. They listened to our requests and had everyone dancing all night long. He also gave us great advice on uplighting- we decided to do it about 2 weeks before the wedding and it was a great decision. He assured me it would look great and he was right! Everyone at Music Express I corresponded with (mostly via email) during our entire engagement was also great. Would highly recommend Music Express!!

Profile Picture Flora, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were married on June 8, 2014! There are simply no words to describe our perfect Monterey Wedding on January 25, 2014. Music Express Wedding Entertainment made our reception absolutely flawless.

Leading up to the wedding, we met with our Robert, for those of you who would like a name to request. He went above and beyond to take the time to personally meet with my family and fiancé, honoring all of our MANY song requests and multiple changes to our timeline.

Music Express assisted with the timeline, music, announcing of the bridal party, and lighting! They did an exceptional job of keeping us on the tight schedule I had planned; organizing the bridal party for the grand entrance and kept the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!

Everything was absolutely perfect!! Everyone at Music Express was reliable, extremely helpful,and responsive to any and all concerns--and truly went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure our day was exactly as we had imagined. It was that, and so much more! We have had many of our guests say it was the best wedding they have ever been to! (The words every bride and groom want to hear from their guests!)

If given the option, Music Express would have 10 stars! They are by far the BEST IN THE FRESNO AREA! One of my bridesmaids booked them for her upcoming Wedding already!

They will make your day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express were a great help while my wife and i were planning our wedding. They have great resources and are fantastic at putting together a great reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Anirudh, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The big day for our wedding in Fresno was June 1, 2014, and it was a magical day. This was in large part due to the fantastic job Music Express did for us! Everything was perfect and wonderful!

A friend of ours provided a referral to use Music Express. Every time we see that friend we thank him for it! Robert was incredibly helpful, prompt, courteous, and always willing to be flexible! He was helpful in picking out the agenda for our wedding, he walked us through their services, and he provided extra tips we didn't even know existed. On the day of the event, he arrived with extra help and provided us with the best possible experience we could have asked for.

He was even flexible in allowing the photographers and videographers to 'steal us away' to take some shots in the hotel even through it impacted his schedule. Overall, I would highly recommend Robert and the entire Music Express company, everything was perfect!

I would give them a better than five star rating if I could!

Profile Picture Kandi, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

BEST DJ -- Robert!! Everyone was amazed by how awesome our DJ was and the service from start to finish was flawless. They have an easy online process that you choose all your important songs for the main events and Robert made my Wedding Day Perfection! Robert was very responsive and assured me that everything would go perfect and he was right on! Thanks for the BEST party I could of asked for on my Wedding Day! :)

Profile Picture Greg , 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I were married on May 31, 2014, and Music Express provided the music for the ceremony and reception. Everything was superb!

Music Express was the first and only DJ we met with before our wedding. Robert was our first contact and he made our decision an easy one. He is very personable and honest and shows a genuine passion for what he does.

Robert and Joe performed at our wedding and they were outstanding! They were easy to be around from the moment we first met him and just an all-around great guys. Robert quickly learned exactly how we wanted our reception to run so everything went perfectly to plan. We love the fact that he had people on the dance floor the entire night!

Thank you guys. You helped make our evening a great one!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We searched for weeks for the perfect DJ and emcee for my wedding. Finally came across Music Express based on the wedding wire reviews. I was unsure at first so I did my research and met up with Music Express - it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! They were very professional and answered my emails VERY quickly (within the hour!).

At the wedding, they were very organized and was able to DJ and emcee at the same time! We had a multicultural wedding, and he was able to pronounce the bridal party names correctly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he played all the songs I requested ahead of time. I was nervous about how the sound would turn out, since the ballroom was a decent size because we had 250 guests -- but Music Express managed to control the sound perfectly throughout the night.

If you are unsure about which DJ to choose for your wedding, Music Express will not disappoint! :)

Profile Picture Tom , 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I was really pleased with the website. It made things easy to organize and make sure that we were on the same page. I liked how I was able to request songs beforehand. It also gave me piece of mind to have the DJ's name and contact information on there in case I needed to contact him.

Profile Picture Dustin, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone loved the music, Robert and his staff were great to work with, not a single complaint. The timeline went smoothly, the evening was wonderful. I am so glad we picked Music Express, they did an excellent job!

Profile Picture User4143261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Top notch! Last Saturday, Music Express performed at our wedding reception. They did a phenomenal job. Everyone kept saying, "Your DJ is off the chain!". From the first meeting with Robert, he was very professional and courteous. He listened to what our expectations were and was able to accommodate every request. His enthusiasm throughout our reception kept everyone engaged and on their feet. I HIGHLY recommend Music Express for your wedding event. Thanks again Music Express for making our special day a memorable one! We will be calling you for future events.

Profile Picture Lorena, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were fortunate to have worked with Robert from Music Express for our wedding DJ. I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about the entire experience from beginning to end. Robert was extremely prompt about answering emails. He also was super accommodating with our requests--from an edited intro song to a surprise father/daughter dance song. From just a few conversations, we felt like Robert really understood what type of music we wanted for our wedding. Let's just say that we had the best dance party ever. Soon as the dancing started there was not a moment that there were not people dancing. Awesome, awesome job! The wedding would not have been the same without Robert!

Profile Picture Tony, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert is an absolutely fantastic DJ. He excels at reading the crowd on your dance floor and as he moves from one song to another really keeps the action going.

He was also incredibly responsive and flexible to work with. We were able to worry about other things the day of, but he and his team were on-site, exactly when they said they'd be and everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were married on April 25, 2014 and our family and guests are still taking about what an awesome party we had!

Music Express was the Life of the Party and made my wedding the easiest and smoothest part of the whole planning.

Great flexibility, excellent quality of service and professionalism, friendly and great personality...... My absolute favorite is how Music Express is able and willing to adapt to the bride and the groom's preferences and can be formal, semi-formal, totally relaxed and fun, etc. upon request. Every wedding has its own style and tone and ours was a very relaxed and fun with family and close friends. My sister's wedding was the following day and Music Express was also the DJ, the tone of her wedding was elegant and formal - Music Express completely adapted to both environments extremely well.

My husband and I feel lucky to have had Music Express as the DJ at our wedding, everyone had a great time, at one point we had all our family dancing with us – that is how great our party was!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

3Our wedding was on April 25, 2014. We received so many compliments about how great the music was at our wedding and all of the credit goes to the Music Express!! We picked our first dance song and the father/daughter song, but outside of that we didn't have a whole lot in mind. We provided them with genres that we liked and they hit it out of the park at our reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and it really made our wedding an exceptional experience.

Robert and Joe were the DJs at our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for being so amazing. He had worked several other weddings at our venue and it made all the difference. Their announcements were great and he ensured that the reception flowed perfectly. They were simply fantastic!

When looking for a DJ, you cannot go wrong with the Music Express!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I was married on April 20, 2014 and the guys from Music Express did my wedding. We were absolutely impressed with their work.

The ceremony was flawless. The djs played all the music we asked for and did not forget any requests.

Everyone was on the dance floor and it was packed all night! Their announcements were fabulous.

I loved the custom monogram we chose and the uplighting was just beautiful.

Music Express is a great group of guys to work with!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Amazing!! We found Music Express after looking at some reviews on online after we started having issues with our booked DJ 2 weeks out from our wedding. Superman Music Express came through for us and saved our special day. We had a 1st meeting with and went over everything; we came out of that meeting with so much knowledge and confidence in our day. (Which was fast approaching)

On our wedding day, they were so professional, showed up early to set up and meet the other vendors, and rocked our reception! Everyone was asking about our DJ and complimenting us. They was so personable, kept the crowd on the dance floor, and moved our night along taking care of each event.

I highly recommend Music Express for any event if you’re looking to liven the crowd, keep everyone happy and engaged, and looking for a great time. We would hire Music Express again in a heartbeat! Book Him!! They are worth every penny!!

Profile Picture dennis, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express did an incredible job at our wedding! Thank you so much for making our wedding experience so beautiful! What a pleasure Music Express was to work with. They are very professional and provide services above and beyond the music including organization of the ceremony, rehearsal, set-up and made sure the service ran smoothly and efficiently. Much more then a DJ Service they were truly unbelievable in their professionalism, kindness and organization. There is no other DJ that could have compared. Thank you for being part of our special day, you are amazing and appreciated!

Profile Picture Herbert, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I was married on April 11, 2014. I loved everything about my wedding day. Music Express only made that day even better! They were amazing! They directed the wedding, helping us with our time line of things from Wedding ceremony to Reception. Entertained our guests with music they wanted to hear! Family and friends were dancing non stop and enjoyed the comfort of being able to request their favorites! Definitely a must to make your special day exactly what you want! Our guests enjoyed him very much because we got several compliments! Thanks for adding to our day!

Profile Picture Janet, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We found Music Express online, and picked them to DJ our wedding after talking to about five other DJ services. From our very first communication with him, Robert was professional, responsive, and eager to help us do exactly what we wanted within our budget.

We were NOT disappointed! We found Robert to be by far the easiest and most enjoyable of our vendors to work with. Ours was an outdoor wedding, with a bunch of different sound needs all over our venue. Robert met with us twice in person, exchanged numerous emails, and worked closely with us to figure out everything that would be needed to pull it all off. He was wonderful. Most of all, we just loved his easy-going demeanor-- fit our style perfectly!

And of course, our wedding went off beautifully. Perfect music, great dancing, everyone had a blast (and told us so!). We would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture Brandon, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express did a fantastic job at our wedding – we can’t speak highly enough about them. They were talented, professional, enthusiastic, friendly, and responsive. Many guests told us that they really liked our DJs, too. Music Express kept the dance floor full all night long – the handful of times when it seemed like guests might be getting a little tired, Music Express would play a song that got everyone energized and back on the dance floor. When one of our guests requested a song that wasn’t in the song library, Music Express managed to procure it for us on the spot and play it. Music Express was really able to pick up on what our guests liked and kept the party rocking! Music Express was alert throughout the night and picked up subtle cues from us during songs/dances (usually a slight nod of the head to move on to the next song). Music Express also had a smile on their faces all night long, which was great.

Music Express was so nice throughout the entire planning process, meeting with my husband and me twice and corresponding as needed via email. They helped us think through all our music needs for the ceremony and the reception, and played the exact versions of the pieces that we requested.

Profile Picture Alana, 3/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express made our wedding planning experience great! The Uplighting they suggested was really pretty and added to the elegance of our reception. We were originally drawn to their attention to detail, organization and overall passion for helping us make our day truly about us. We enjoyed having the time to share our story with them and the day of our wedding, they gave our guests such an entertaining and fun filled reception experience. Everyone raved! We highly recommend Music Express to anyone, not only for an amazing DJ but as a key person for your big day. I knew throughout the whole process that Music Express would do anything to make our day complete. They are such a wonderful dj service and they truly have talent for what they do. Thank you Music Express!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express recently DJ'd and MC'd our wedding. They were phenomenal. The aspect we appreciated the most was the mix of songs played at our reception. They did not simply play two fast than one slow, then repeat the pattern. They truly provided a mix of young, old, fast, slow that truly fit our event and tone of the evening. The guests loved them and we received countless compliments. They respected our requests and handled interruptions, noise ordinances, and surprises with grace and ease.

The planning with Music Express was seamless as well. Music Express provides an amazing website where you and your guests can request songs and provide most of the detail of your event ahead of time. However, Music Express still took the time to meet with us personally and to call a few days in advance to see if anything had changed or if anything on the website was missed. This communication cleared up a lot of potential bumps or hitches, and made the entire thing go smoothly from our perspective.

Hiring Music Express was one of the best decisions I made while planning this wedding! We are so grateful to Music Express for their hard work and making our day a success!

Profile Picture jenny, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express is AMAZING. I researched pretty much every DJ in Fresno when we began planning for our wedding and they stood out early on. He was the first one to answer the phone when I called, and really seemed to want to work with me to understand what I wanted. They was super friendly, professional, and clearly knew what they were doing. They helped us a few months before the wedding where we went over our timeline thoroughly. They were able to suggest the perfect songs to fill in any gaps where we couldn't pick a song. We were thrilled with what Robert and Joe did for us on the day-of with some amazing uplighting for the reception that we absolutely LOVED. I had multiple picky requests for different announcements, timing of ceremony music, etc. etc. and they were all executed perfectly. Robert and Joe checked in with me during the evening to make sure I was happy

Everyone who attended the wedding said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and we know Music Express was a huge part of that. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a big party - a total blast. We are SO grateful for their help - it truly felt like they were a part of our team and wanted everything to go well as much as we did and that made all the difference. They know a bunch of other vendors in the industry in Fresno and is well-liked, too; our coordinator had worked with him before and loved him so that was an added perk. We really did feel like we had a team on our side for the wedding. Love love love Music Express...look no further guys, I've done SO much research picking out vendors. Music Express is the way to go! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Mari, 2/15/14, 1 Review