Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Tania · Married on 08/02/2014

Music Express is amazing, they made some sweet announcements!!! You can tell that Music Express really loves their jobs! Not only are they making sure everyone else is having fun but you could also tell they were having a really good time! I had several people from our wedding rave about Music Express and what great DJs they are. Both my husband and I agree! They are perfect!!! I would highly recommend them if you want to ensure a fun night of dancing!!

Thanks for providing such wonderful services, Music Express!

They are your best bet for a great wedding!

Minnie · Married on 08/01/2014

Music Express was absolutely fabulous leading up to and at our wedding. They were professional and very helpful in anything we needed and we are so happy we went with his service as this was a huge part of making our wedding successful.

Incredible guys to work with for our wedding! They made sure to let us know that it was our day and that whatever music we wanted played would be what they followed through with. They were not going to let anyone at the wedding take over and request a bunch of things outside of the genres that we wanted to hear (we were paying, and it was our day :). We appreciate this as we have pretty specific tastes in music and preferred to not have a bunch of stuff we hated.

Prior to the event they great at communicating and worked with us on the pre-planning to make sure it was perfect. Also, they followed through with everything they said they would do and exceeded all of our expectations.

We would absolutely recommend Music Express to anyone looking for a great and professional DJ.

George · Married on 07/20/2014

The event coordinator at our wedding reception location immediately and highly recommended that we work with Robert because he is such a pro. We were lucky enough that he was available to work with us on our wedding day - both as a DJ and to provide lighting. Robert and Music Express were wonderful from the first day that we talked. He was flexible and patient and provided the guidance that we needed. Robert consistently put our minds at ease!

The wedding reception itself was flawless. The lighting was elegant and his DJing kept everyone engaged the whole night. Robert and Music Express also kept us on schedule so that everything played out exactly the way we wanted. We have received so many compliments on the reception and it was in large part due to his expertise! We highly recommend Music Express to any bride or groom!

Kimmie · Married on 06/29/2014

We had such a wonderful time! Great group of guys!

Robert an Music Express did an great job! It was just smashing! A friend at work referred Robert to me because he was the DJ at one of our friend’s wedding and he did other parties for a couple other friends. He was the DJ at my husbands aunt's wedding. It was fun to celebrate our families coming together and see them enjoy a little trip down memory lane. Through meetings and emails, it seems like Robert really got to know us and he truly felt like family to us at our wedding! We would definitely refer him to others and will keep him in mind for any of our future events!!!

Arianna · Married on 06/27/2014

If you want to have a great wedding, then hire Music Express! There are weddings where people say, "it was a good wedding" or "I had a good time at that wedding". However, if you want people to remember your wedding, raving about how great the party was and sharing stories of all the fun they had on the dance floor I HIGHLY Suggest Music Express!

The ceremony was perfect. My mom was thrilled!

Everyone danced all night. The music and announcements were incredible!

Love ya

Angela · Married on 06/22/2014

I would highly recommend Music Experss for future weddings! Definitely book Robert as your DJ!! They did an excellent job! During the phone consultation, we went over songs for the key moments (first dance, father daughter, mother son, etc), set up a timeline of the evening and went over the styles of music we wanted to play.

After this meeting, my fiancé and I were very confident that the reception would be amazing. And it was!! Robert did an awesome job! He had the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. He played a good mix of our style of music and knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing. Also he was a great MC. He did a great job leading the night!

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Robert is awesome! From beginning to end he was very professional and helpful. Two weeks before my wedding I was still in need of a DJ! I called and left messages for about 16 different DJs and no one was as responsive as Robert. We had our first meeting via phone-I was planning our wedding from across the country. He was willing to phone chat in the evening because of the time difference. Our first phone chat went very well. We chatted like old friends and went over music choices. Robert is very easy going, much like myself. It proved to be a perfect match! I didn't have a specific play list in mind, but Robert is skilled enough to feel the crowd and make selections of music based on their mood. I love that he took song requests from guests. Everyone at our reception loved him and his music selections. Not only is he a great DJ, but also a really great and patient person. Any last minutes changes to the timeline or music he totally went with. Thank you Robert for making our wedding reception awesome!!

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2014

Great Job at our wedding. I must say my wedding on June 13, 2014 and reception was a true success and beautiful among all things. The entertainment provided by Music Express as the DJ was EXCEPTIONAL. I have never attended such an event in which the DJ kept so many people on the dance floor dancing & entertained as Music Express did. With attendees in the range of 7 - 85 years old, they chose the most appropriate music for every age to dance the night away....and that is just what these guests did.

They also did a great job with the uplighting that was set to the colors of the wedding, and the custom monogram light was just beautiful!
    Most would have stayed much longer to celebrate our special day. Great Job Music Express!!!!

Sharon · Married on 06/14/2014

Our families couldn't have been more pleased with the job this group did. They kept everything on schedule, adhered to our music requests, were super friendly and easy to work with. The pricing was outstanding for the product we received. Everyone raved about the ceremony and how impressed they were that people were dancing until the very end. I would recommend this group to anyone planning a once in a lifetime event.
    Thanks so much.

Tea · Married on 06/13/2014

Music Express is an absolute dream. We had limited time to work with them, and they did go above and beyond everything we dreamed. They’re exceptionally professional, but relaxed and easy to work with. If you need someone who just handles things and knows their stuff they are it! I would use them for any event I ever have again, and recommend them to everyone I know.

• F

Flora · Married on 06/08/2014

Music Express is awesome!! They were responsive and helpful and made the whole night go very smoothly. We live out of town so we had multiple phone conversations with him and they were great every time. They listened to our requests and had everyone dancing all night long. He also gave us great advice on uplighting- we decided to do it about 2 weeks before the wedding and it was a great decision. He assured me it would look great and he was right! Everyone at Music Express I corresponded with (mostly via email) during our entire engagement was also great. Would highly recommend Music Express!!

Adrianna · Married on 06/08/2014

We were married on June 8, 2014! There are simply no words to describe our perfect Monterey Wedding on January 25, 2014. Music Express Wedding Entertainment made our reception absolutely flawless.

Leading up to the wedding, we met with our Robert, for those of you who would like a name to request. He went above and beyond to take the time to personally meet with my family and fiancé, honoring all of our MANY song requests and multiple changes to our timeline.

Music Express assisted with the timeline, music, announcing of the bridal party, and lighting! They did an exceptional job of keeping us on the tight schedule I had planned; organizing the bridal party for the grand entrance and kept the guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!

Everything was absolutely perfect!! Everyone at Music Express was reliable, extremely helpful,and responsive to any and all concerns--and truly went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure our day was exactly as we had imagined. It was that, and so much more! We have had many of our guests say it was the best wedding they have ever been to! (The words every bride and groom want to hear from their guests!)

If given the option, Music Express would have 10 stars! They are by far the BEST IN THE FRESNO AREA! One of my bridesmaids booked them for her upcoming Wedding already!

They will make your day absolutely perfect!

Anirudh · Married on 06/07/2014

Music Express were a great help while my wife and i were planning our wedding. They have great resources and are fantastic at putting together a great reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Kandi · Married on 06/01/2014

The big day for our wedding in Fresno was June 1, 2014, and it was a magical day. This was in large part due to the fantastic job Music Express did for us! Everything was perfect and wonderful!

A friend of ours provided a referral to use Music Express. Every time we see that friend we thank him for it! Robert was incredibly helpful, prompt, courteous, and always willing to be flexible! He was helpful in picking out the agenda for our wedding, he walked us through their services, and he provided extra tips we didn't even know existed. On the day of the event, he arrived with extra help and provided us with the best possible experience we could have asked for.

He was even flexible in allowing the photographers and videographers to 'steal us away' to take some shots in the hotel even through it impacted his schedule. Overall, I would highly recommend Robert and the entire Music Express company, everything was perfect!

I would give them a better than five star rating if I could!

Greg · Married on 05/31/2014

BEST DJ -- Robert!! Everyone was amazed by how awesome our DJ was and the service from start to finish was flawless. They have an easy online process that you choose all your important songs for the main events and Robert made my Wedding Day Perfection! Robert was very responsive and assured me that everything would go perfect and he was right on! Thanks for the BEST party I could of asked for on my Wedding Day! :)

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2014

My wife and I were married on May 31, 2014, and Music Express provided the music for the ceremony and reception. Everything was superb!

Music Express was the first and only DJ we met with before our wedding. Robert was our first contact and he made our decision an easy one. He is very personable and honest and shows a genuine passion for what he does.

Robert and Joe performed at our wedding and they were outstanding! They were easy to be around from the moment we first met him and just an all-around great guys. Robert quickly learned exactly how we wanted our reception to run so everything went perfectly to plan. We love the fact that he had people on the dance floor the entire night!

Thank you guys. You helped make our evening a great one!

Tom · Married on 05/23/2014

We searched for weeks for the perfect DJ and emcee for my wedding. Finally came across Music Express based on the wedding wire reviews. I was unsure at first so I did my research and met up with Music Express - it was one of the best decisions I've ever made! They were very professional and answered my emails VERY quickly (within the hour!).

At the wedding, they were very organized and was able to DJ and emcee at the same time! We had a multicultural wedding, and he was able to pronounce the bridal party names correctly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he played all the songs I requested ahead of time. I was nervous about how the sound would turn out, since the ballroom was a decent size because we had 250 guests -- but Music Express managed to control the sound perfectly throughout the night.

If you are unsure about which DJ to choose for your wedding, Music Express will not disappoint! :)

Dustin · Married on 05/17/2014

I was really pleased with the website. It made things easy to organize and make sure that we were on the same page. I liked how I was able to request songs beforehand. It also gave me piece of mind to have the DJ's name and contact information on there in case I needed to contact him.

Everyone loved the music, Robert and his staff were great to work with, not a single complaint. The timeline went smoothly, the evening was wonderful. I am so glad we picked Music Express, they did an excellent job!

Lorena · Married on 05/09/2014

Top notch! Last Saturday, Music Express performed at our wedding reception. They did a phenomenal job. Everyone kept saying, "Your DJ is off the chain!". From the first meeting with Robert, he was very professional and courteous. He listened to what our expectations were and was able to accommodate every request. His enthusiasm throughout our reception kept everyone engaged and on their feet. I HIGHLY recommend Music Express for your wedding event. Thanks again Music Express for making our special day a memorable one! We will be calling you for future events.

Tony · Married on 05/02/2014

We were fortunate to have worked with Robert from Music Express for our wedding DJ. I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about the entire experience from beginning to end. Robert was extremely prompt about answering emails. He also was super accommodating with our requests--from an edited intro song to a surprise father/daughter dance song. From just a few conversations, we felt like Robert really understood what type of music we wanted for our wedding. Let's just say that we had the best dance party ever. Soon as the dancing started there was not a moment that there were not people dancing. Awesome, awesome job! The wedding would not have been the same without Robert!

Christopher · Married on 04/26/2014

Robert is an absolutely fantastic DJ. He excels at reading the crowd on your dance floor and as he moves from one song to another really keeps the action going.

He was also incredibly responsive and flexible to work with. We were able to worry about other things the day of, but he and his team were on-site, exactly when they said they'd be and everything went smoothly.

Cynthia · Married on 04/25/2014

We were married on April 25, 2014 and our family and guests are still taking about what an awesome party we had!

Music Express was the Life of the Party and made my wedding the easiest and smoothest part of the whole planning.

Great flexibility, excellent quality of service and professionalism, friendly and great personality...... My absolute favorite is how Music Express is able and willing to adapt to the bride and the groom's preferences and can be formal, semi-formal, totally relaxed and fun, etc. upon request. Every wedding has its own style and tone and ours was a very relaxed and fun with family and close friends. My sister's wedding was the following day and Music Express was also the DJ, the tone of her wedding was elegant and formal - Music Express completely adapted to both environments extremely well.

My husband and I feel lucky to have had Music Express as the DJ at our wedding, everyone had a great time, at one point we had all our family dancing with us – that is how great our party was!

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2014

3Our wedding was on April 25, 2014. We received so many compliments about how great the music was at our wedding and all of the credit goes to the Music Express!! We picked our first dance song and the father/daughter song, but outside of that we didn't have a whole lot in mind. We provided them with genres that we liked and they hit it out of the park at our reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and it really made our wedding an exceptional experience.

Robert and Joe were the DJs at our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for being so amazing. He had worked several other weddings at our venue and it made all the difference. Their announcements were great and he ensured that the reception flowed perfectly. They were simply fantastic!

When looking for a DJ, you cannot go wrong with the Music Express!!!

Angela · Married on 04/20/2014

I was married on April 20, 2014 and the guys from Music Express did my wedding. We were absolutely impressed with their work.

The ceremony was flawless. The djs played all the music we asked for and did not forget any requests.

Everyone was on the dance floor and it was packed all night! Their announcements were fabulous.

I loved the custom monogram we chose and the uplighting was just beautiful.

Music Express is a great group of guys to work with!