Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Anna · Married on 11/07/2014

Music Express did a wonderful job this past weekend at our wedding. We had a great time and they helped orchestrate both our ceremony and our reception. They were flexible when we needed more time, played the music we asked for, and took initiative when our dance floor was bumping and played music to get our guests in the groove. We even had guests on the dance floor before it was time to dance. They also met with us before our wedding, and we had a phone conference with him about songs, ceremony timing and reception structure a few weeks before our big day. They were definitely worth the money, professional and had great musical know-how, I would highly recommend this company.

Mandy · Married on 11/02/2014

They were a great choice! Music Express was at our wedding last weekend. The ceremony and the reception were perfect.

They were so easy to book, they have great online tools, and when it came to our wedding day they were very professional and so organized. What is more they made great announcements and were so fun to have at our wedding!

Thank you for your wonderful job!

Gloria · Married on 11/01/2014

The djs from Music Express did such a great job with our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and even the minister commented how professional and knowledgeable they were!

Everything flowed perfectly which made it easy for us to concentrate on having fun. Everyone danced and had a great time!

Everything went perfect just as we planned with the great guys from Music Express!

Kate · Married on 10/26/2014

These guys are great and we loved the service! Music Express has a very thorough online planner, which made it so easy for us to plan our wedding. So as you think of songs you want (or don't want), you can update your list.This is very important to make sure your wedding runs smoothly!

By filling this form over the course of a few weeks it really helped to give Music Express the information they needed. Robert went out of his way to call us several times to talk to us about what we wanted. By the time our wedding came around, he knew us so well, that it was like we had hired one of our friends! He did a perfect job of "reading" our crowd.

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/25/2014

Music Express and Robert turned our wedding reception into a full on celebration! Music Express San Luis Obispo wedding dj was great from the time that we started planning through the last song. We completely trusted Robert and he more than delivered. All of our friends and family LOVED the music selections. What is more they were on the dance floor the whole night having a great time.

Music Express handled every detailed flawlessly and had fun while doing so - from the lights to MCing the toasts and buffet line! Robert knows weddings and will ensure your day is the event of a lifetime. We highly recommend Music Express and we love you!

Jade · Married on 10/25/2014

These guys were so wonderful! They made it so easy to plan everything for our big day. They had great online planning tools. So quick to answer any questions we had. Obviously they are extremely experienced at weddings.

We chose to get nice lighting for our wedding which was a great choice. They got everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. So great with the microphones and making announcements.

We could not be happier!

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

When I started looking for a dj, i was really worried about finding a great one for our wedding. This was really important because I know how important they are to the success of the overall wedding.

I felt very fortunate to find these guys and they were wonderful! Our wedding was spectacular.

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

Very professional DJ service. Communication was excellent. Easy to work with, had a few changes in schedule and they had no problem with adjusting. Very affordable. Overall very pleased with this company. They kept the party going!

Leonard · Married on 10/17/2014

I am thrilled to write this review!! When I began planning our wedding my husband and I decided the DJ was the most important part of the wedding. The music and lighting would make or break our entire event. We wanted to make sure that we found someone who would make our wedding "ours". We had this whole idea in mind and we wanted someone to read the crowd and get them up & dancing all night. We wanted someone with a real personality and not some cheesy guy popping one liners on the mic all night. I made a few calls, spoke to a couple people and then.. we found Music Express. From the moment we spoke to him on the phone, we knew he was our man. He understood exactly what we wanted and totally got where we were coming from. They are honest, extremely professional, and they took the time to actually talk to us and made us feel at ease; it felt like we had known them for years. I can't say enough about Music Express, they definitely are the best.

They even helped us design our gobo monogram light, which was awesome! They provided the music and lighting for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, their timing was flawless, they never missed a beat and it couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone absolutely loved Music Express. I had my guests coming up to us all night saying that our wedding was the best they had ever been to!

Camille · Married on 10/17/2014

WE were so LUCKY to have Music Express dj our wedding. Everything turned out just perfect. I was worried because my family is not that easy to deal with at times. They handled everything perfectly and all my relatives and guests had a great time.

They were the best vendor that we hired for out wedding. They were so organized and knew exactly what to say at every moment throughout the night. I am sure they will be great for you too at your wedding!

Maria · Married on 10/12/2014

They were the perfect choice for us! We couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ. Professional, competent, and enthusiastic are words that come to mind. They took great care to carry out our vision, eliciting our preferences along the way while providing helpful input, and adapted to the crowd to keep the fun atmosphere. It was so great to see so many of our friends and family members out on the dance floor. Of all the things we had to worry about on our big day, music wasn't one of them.

These guys are really the best!

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2014

Music Express was great! If we had any questions about the timeline or song suggestions, they were there to assist prior to the wedding. The day of our wedding, I threw in the father/daughter dance at the last moment and he had a song ready to go for us. They were super professional and so friendly. I got compliments after the wedding on the dj and music! Their website was easy enough to navigate through in order to make song selections or requests. There made sure to have all the songs we wanted. I've already recommended him to another bride! I would definitely contact Music Express again in the event that I need a DJ.

Jessie · Married on 09/28/2014

Finding a great dj is really important. Many people don't seem to realize how important a dj is to the success of their wedding. They have a huge impact on the success of your big day.

Music Express is the best! They know how to make you feel at ease and make sure your day is great!

Andy · Married on 09/27/2014

Great djs! Fun and entertaining. Great music!

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2014

Music Express was our DJ for our wedding on and they were amazing!!! We cannot thank him enough for doing such a great job on getting the party started and keeping it going all night! Robert actually came highly recommended by friends who attended a wedding where he was DJing and they we absolutely right!! Robert was phenomenal to work with from day one. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had about our wedding and he put our minds at ease. He did such an awesome job with the whole flow of the reception.. We were clueless!! When should we cut the cake, garter toss, the dances, toasts, music...

He walked us through everything and made our night flow seamlessly. He did such a great job with the introductions especially making sure to pronounce all the names correctly and calling us well in advance to discuss our wedding. He also went over any details we didn't think of.. And there were a lot. He is such a professional and so good at what he does it did not seem like work at all working with him!! The whole planning a wedding process was stressful, but instead of stressing us out more, he got us excited about our wedding day!! It was such a relief to know that we were in good hands with him. Working with Robert was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had many, many friends and family tell us how great our DJ was and how impressed they were with the music, reception, and entire night because of Robert. I highly recommend Robert and so grateful for the awesome job he did for making our wedding day so perfect!!! Thank you again Music Express!!

Annie · Married on 09/19/2014

Hire this awesome company, Music Express!!! Robert was our DJ for our wedding. There is just not enough praise that we can give him. He was attentive and cared about what we wanted. He is also one of the nicest people that we have had the pleasure to meet. We did most of our initial communications with Robert via email & on the phone. It's so obvious that Robert is a man who truly vibrates with love for what he does. He set our minds at ease during that first conversation. We knew that all we had to do was show up & everything else would be taken care of. And it was. Robert did an amazing job as our DJ. He caught onto the flow of what our guests liked & everyone had a blast!! We all danced our butts off all night long, even people that are not known to dance (like me). We highly recommend Robert & we hope to have the opportunity to use him again in the future!!!

Nikki · Married on 09/19/2014

Music Express was absolutely wonderful to work with. I called him and they immediately called me back to discuss our ideas for our wedding. We were originally playing with the idea of having a quartet for the ceremony portion and a DJ for the reception. Our wedding was a 'casual' yet 'elegant'. Music Express had done so many weddings at the venue and was so knowledgeable about the stream outside and acoustic issues with the setting both inside and outside we decided to use him for the ceremony as well. It was amazing! We met sent him music ideas and a general time line. On the day of the wedding, they showed up early and was set up before the ceremony. We had discussed him playing music as guests arrive - he did that for a good solid 1/2 hour before the ceremony. Our actual ceremony was fairly simple, we had chosen one song to signal the beginning of the ceremony and for the groom to walk down to. After that, we had our wedding party of 7 kids (3 - 4 yr olds, 3 - 7 yr olds, and a 10 yr old) walk down the aisle. Music Express played the music perfectly and had the portion of the song cued up for my entrance. It seemed seamless to me. After the ceremony, he immediately set up the music in the reception site and continued to play awesome songs throughout the afternoon. We gave Music Express some suggestions and he took them and added to them. Every song played fit our request. Music Express helped make our day the most perfect day. He was professional and responsive to everything. He was incredible and I would strongly recommend him to DJ any event. I have a memory of seeing him a few times during the reception up at the DJ stand smiling. It was such a genuine smile, it makes me smile right now when I think about our wedding.

Lily · Married on 09/14/2014

We used Music Express for our wedding and were blown away. From the start, they were very easy to get a hold of and always answered my questions in a timely manner, which is hard to find with other entertainment.

They made us feel great about our wedding. Our DJ, was fantastic! I cannot express how greatl he was. He helped make the wedding what it was. He was friendly and gave the guests great energy! My guests are still raving about how amazing he was. If you are looking for a wedding DJ, I highly recommend using these guys, Music Express. They are professional and dependable.

Denise · Married on 09/12/2014

Our wedding just took place last weekend and I had to give a warm thank you to my djs, Music Express.

Robert was our DJ at Music Express and he kept the party going the entire night! I sent him a list of songs I would like played and songs I wouldn't like and stuck to all of them. He even took requests from my guests. Everyone was up dancing -- from toddlers to my great uncle. The music was what I heard about the most after the wedding.

One thing that I LOVED about Music Express is their initial consultation. We talked on the phone about the kind of music we liked. I felt very comfortable with Robert. And honestly, I wouldn't have wanted any other DJ. He really knows what he's doing and my family LOVED him.

Music express did an amazing job at our wedding!!! We were a little nervous because we needed someone who could play both Spanish and English music and keep the party going. It turned out absolutely amazing!!! Between them and our photographer the entire evening ran perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

Thank you for a job very well done! It was a pleasure working with you and your son.

Robert was very helpful and flexible during the day of our wedding. He took charge of the whole evening, as DJs are the most important communicator at a wedding, working perfectly with our caterer, Popolo, for a really fun time! Judging the crowd, he played appropriate music and was flexible enough to start the music earlier, as our schedule adjusted. Thanks so much again! I will definitely be recommending you to others in the area :)

Sherry · Married on 08/22/2014

Our family has many musical tastes and they are not easy to please. To say Music Express is incredible, this is just an understatement! I just got married on August 22, 2014, and I could not be more thrilled with our DJ --- MUSIC EXPRESS!!! They were great! We let them know the types of music that we did and did not want.

Everyone was on the dance floor ALL night long! There were so many people (including our caterer) rave about how they had never seen a dance floor stay packed ALL night at a wedding reception. I think a huge part of that is thanks to Music Express for playing such an incredible mix of awesome music and playing what the crowd loved!

Annie · Married on 08/17/2014

It was like a fairytale; things were so perfect at our wedding. It was as if they could read my mind and know what I wanted. We looked around for a long time for the right dj; we finally found Music Express. They had so many wonderful reviews that we had to hire them.
    They were even better than their reviews said they were. The ceremony was beautiful overlooking the rolling hills. The music sounded great, and everything happened right when it was supposed to happen.

They brought in two sound systems for our wedding which was really helpful because it kept the music going without a break seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing.

The uplighting was beautiful and our monogram looked great!
    Everyone danced from the first song all the way to the end of the night. It was so much fun!

Marlena · Married on 08/09/2014

We had so much fun! All the guests loved the music!

MIndy · Married on 08/08/2014

We had Robert and Joe from Music Express at our wedding and they could not have been more awesome. They were great from beginning to end!

I took on the task of planning my entire wedding and trying to figure out how exactly to select a DJ and it was tough for me. I had met with several others prior to coming across Music Express and they were either really cheesy, questionable in their experience or VERY expensive and not really worth the cost.

From the moment I called Music Express, DJ Robert was actually the one to answer the phone. He was able to answer all of my questions and set a time to go over all the details with me.

From our initial conversation to the wedding, Music Express and DJ Easy to get a hold of, willing to cater to our needs and professional. My husband and I, as well as our guests, had such a FUN time at our wedding. He really knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Not only that, but he kept us on the schedule we had discussed, adjusting as necessary and was a great emcee as well.

We cannot thank DJ Robert and Music Express enought for making our wedding such a blast!