272 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
272 Music Express Reviews

WE were so LUCKY to have Music Express dj our wedding. Everything turned out just perfect. I was worried because my family is not that easy to deal with at times. They handled everything perfectly and all my relatives and guests had a great time.

They were the best vendor that we hired for out wedding. They were so organized and knew exactly what to say at every moment throughout the night. I am sure they will be great for you too at your wedding!

Profile Picture Camille, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They were the perfect choice for us! We couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ. Professional, competent, and enthusiastic are words that come to mind. They took great care to carry out our vision, eliciting our preferences along the way while providing helpful input, and adapted to the crowd to keep the fun atmosphere. It was so great to see so many of our friends and family members out on the dance floor. Of all the things we had to worry about on our big day, music wasn't one of them.

These guys are really the best!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was great! If we had any questions about the timeline or song suggestions, they were there to assist prior to the wedding. The day of our wedding, I threw in the father/daughter dance at the last moment and he had a song ready to go for us. They were super professional and so friendly. I got compliments after the wedding on the dj and music! Their website was easy enough to navigate through in order to make song selections or requests. There made sure to have all the songs we wanted. I've already recommended him to another bride! I would definitely contact Music Express again in the event that I need a DJ.

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Finding a great dj is really important. Many people don't seem to realize how important a dj is to the success of their wedding. They have a huge impact on the success of your big day.

Music Express is the best! They know how to make you feel at ease and make sure your day is great!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great djs! Fun and entertaining. Great music!

Profile Picture Andy, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was our DJ for our wedding on and they were amazing!!! We cannot thank him enough for doing such a great job on getting the party started and keeping it going all night! Robert actually came highly recommended by friends who attended a wedding where he was DJing and they we absolutely right!! Robert was phenomenal to work with from day one. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had about our wedding and he put our minds at ease. He did such an awesome job with the whole flow of the reception.. We were clueless!! When should we cut the cake, garter toss, the dances, toasts, music...

He walked us through everything and made our night flow seamlessly. He did such a great job with the introductions especially making sure to pronounce all the names correctly and calling us well in advance to discuss our wedding. He also went over any details we didn't think of.. And there were a lot. He is such a professional and so good at what he does it did not seem like work at all working with him!! The whole planning a wedding process was stressful, but instead of stressing us out more, he got us excited about our wedding day!! It was such a relief to know that we were in good hands with him. Working with Robert was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had many, many friends and family tell us how great our DJ was and how impressed they were with the music, reception, and entire night because of Robert. I highly recommend Robert and so grateful for the awesome job he did for making our wedding day so perfect!!! Thank you again Music Express!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hire this awesome company, Music Express!!! Robert was our DJ for our wedding. There is just not enough praise that we can give him. He was attentive and cared about what we wanted. He is also one of the nicest people that we have had the pleasure to meet. We did most of our initial communications with Robert via email & on the phone. It's so obvious that Robert is a man who truly vibrates with love for what he does. He set our minds at ease during that first conversation. We knew that all we had to do was show up & everything else would be taken care of. And it was. Robert did an amazing job as our DJ. He caught onto the flow of what our guests liked & everyone had a blast!! We all danced our butts off all night long, even people that are not known to dance (like me). We highly recommend Robert & we hope to have the opportunity to use him again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was absolutely wonderful to work with. I called him and they immediately called me back to discuss our ideas for our wedding. We were originally playing with the idea of having a quartet for the ceremony portion and a DJ for the reception. Our wedding was a 'casual' yet 'elegant'. Music Express had done so many weddings at the venue and was so knowledgeable about the stream outside and acoustic issues with the setting both inside and outside we decided to use him for the ceremony as well. It was amazing! We met sent him music ideas and a general time line. On the day of the wedding, they showed up early and was set up before the ceremony. We had discussed him playing music as guests arrive - he did that for a good solid 1/2 hour before the ceremony. Our actual ceremony was fairly simple, we had chosen one song to signal the beginning of the ceremony and for the groom to walk down to. After that, we had our wedding party of 7 kids (3 - 4 yr olds, 3 - 7 yr olds, and a 10 yr old) walk down the aisle. Music Express played the music perfectly and had the portion of the song cued up for my entrance. It seemed seamless to me. After the ceremony, he immediately set up the music in the reception site and continued to play awesome songs throughout the afternoon. We gave Music Express some suggestions and he took them and added to them. Every song played fit our request. Music Express helped make our day the most perfect day. He was professional and responsive to everything. He was incredible and I would strongly recommend him to DJ any event. I have a memory of seeing him a few times during the reception up at the DJ stand smiling. It was such a genuine smile, it makes me smile right now when I think about our wedding.

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Music Express for our wedding and were blown away. From the start, they were very easy to get a hold of and always answered my questions in a timely manner, which is hard to find with other entertainment.

They made us feel great about our wedding. Our DJ, was fantastic! I cannot express how greatl he was. He helped make the wedding what it was. He was friendly and gave the guests great energy! My guests are still raving about how amazing he was. If you are looking for a wedding DJ, I highly recommend using these guys, Music Express. They are professional and dependable.

Profile Picture Lily, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding just took place last weekend and I had to give a warm thank you to my djs, Music Express.

Robert was our DJ at Music Express and he kept the party going the entire night! I sent him a list of songs I would like played and songs I wouldn't like and stuck to all of them. He even took requests from my guests. Everyone was up dancing -- from toddlers to my great uncle. The music was what I heard about the most after the wedding.

One thing that I LOVED about Music Express is their initial consultation. We talked on the phone about the kind of music we liked. I felt very comfortable with Robert. And honestly, I wouldn't have wanted any other DJ. He really knows what he's doing and my family LOVED him.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music express did an amazing job at our wedding!!! We were a little nervous because we needed someone who could play both Spanish and English music and keep the party going. It turned out absolutely amazing!!! Between them and our photographer the entire evening ran perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you for a job very well done! It was a pleasure working with you and your son.

Robert was very helpful and flexible during the day of our wedding. He took charge of the whole evening, as DJs are the most important communicator at a wedding, working perfectly with our caterer, Popolo, for a really fun time! Judging the crowd, he played appropriate music and was flexible enough to start the music earlier, as our schedule adjusted. Thanks so much again! I will definitely be recommending you to others in the area :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our family has many musical tastes and they are not easy to please. To say Music Express is incredible, this is just an understatement! I just got married on August 22, 2014, and I could not be more thrilled with our DJ --- MUSIC EXPRESS!!! They were great! We let them know the types of music that we did and did not want.

Everyone was on the dance floor ALL night long! There were so many people (including our caterer) rave about how they had never seen a dance floor stay packed ALL night at a wedding reception. I think a huge part of that is thanks to Music Express for playing such an incredible mix of awesome music and playing what the crowd loved!

Profile Picture Sherry , 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

It was like a fairytale; things were so perfect at our wedding. It was as if they could read my mind and know what I wanted. We looked around for a long time for the right dj; we finally found Music Express. They had so many wonderful reviews that we had to hire them.
They were even better than their reviews said they were. The ceremony was beautiful overlooking the rolling hills. The music sounded great, and everything happened right when it was supposed to happen.

They brought in two sound systems for our wedding which was really helpful because it kept the music going without a break seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing.

The uplighting was beautiful and our monogram looked great!
Everyone danced from the first song all the way to the end of the night. It was so much fun!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had so much fun! All the guests loved the music!

Profile Picture Marlena, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Robert and Joe from Music Express at our wedding and they could not have been more awesome. They were great from beginning to end!

I took on the task of planning my entire wedding and trying to figure out how exactly to select a DJ and it was tough for me. I had met with several others prior to coming across Music Express and they were either really cheesy, questionable in their experience or VERY expensive and not really worth the cost.

From the moment I called Music Express, DJ Robert was actually the one to answer the phone. He was able to answer all of my questions and set a time to go over all the details with me.

From our initial conversation to the wedding, Music Express and DJ Easy to get a hold of, willing to cater to our needs and professional. My husband and I, as well as our guests, had such a FUN time at our wedding. He really knew how to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor the whole night. Not only that, but he kept us on the schedule we had discussed, adjusting as necessary and was a great emcee as well.

We cannot thank DJ Robert and Music Express enought for making our wedding such a blast!

Profile Picture MIndy, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express is amazing, they made some sweet announcements!!! You can tell that Music Express really loves their jobs! Not only are they making sure everyone else is having fun but you could also tell they were having a really good time! I had several people from our wedding rave about Music Express and what great DJs they are. Both my husband and I agree! They are perfect!!! I would highly recommend them if you want to ensure a fun night of dancing!!

Thanks for providing such wonderful services, Music Express!

They are your best bet for a great wedding!

Profile Picture Tania, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was absolutely fabulous leading up to and at our wedding. They were professional and very helpful in anything we needed and we are so happy we went with his service as this was a huge part of making our wedding successful.

Incredible guys to work with for our wedding! They made sure to let us know that it was our day and that whatever music we wanted played would be what they followed through with. They were not going to let anyone at the wedding take over and request a bunch of things outside of the genres that we wanted to hear (we were paying, and it was our day :). We appreciate this as we have pretty specific tastes in music and preferred to not have a bunch of stuff we hated.

Prior to the event they great at communicating and worked with us on the pre-planning to make sure it was perfect. Also, they followed through with everything they said they would do and exceeded all of our expectations.

We would absolutely recommend Music Express to anyone looking for a great and professional DJ.

Profile Picture Minnie, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The event coordinator at our wedding reception location immediately and highly recommended that we work with Robert because he is such a pro. We were lucky enough that he was available to work with us on our wedding day - both as a DJ and to provide lighting. Robert and Music Express were wonderful from the first day that we talked. He was flexible and patient and provided the guidance that we needed. Robert consistently put our minds at ease!

The wedding reception itself was flawless. The lighting was elegant and his DJing kept everyone engaged the whole night. Robert and Music Express also kept us on schedule so that everything played out exactly the way we wanted. We have received so many compliments on the reception and it was in large part due to his expertise! We highly recommend Music Express to any bride or groom!

Profile Picture George, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had such a wonderful time! Great group of guys!

Robert an Music Express did an great job! It was just smashing! A friend at work referred Robert to me because he was the DJ at one of our friend’s wedding and he did other parties for a couple other friends. He was the DJ at my husbands aunt's wedding. It was fun to celebrate our families coming together and see them enjoy a little trip down memory lane. Through meetings and emails, it seems like Robert really got to know us and he truly felt like family to us at our wedding! We would definitely refer him to others and will keep him in mind for any of our future events!!!

Profile Picture Kimmie, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you want to have a great wedding, then hire Music Express! There are weddings where people say, "it was a good wedding" or "I had a good time at that wedding". However, if you want people to remember your wedding, raving about how great the party was and sharing stories of all the fun they had on the dance floor I HIGHLY Suggest Music Express!

The ceremony was perfect. My mom was thrilled!

Everyone danced all night. The music and announcements were incredible!

Love ya

Profile Picture Arianna, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Music Experss for future weddings! Definitely book Robert as your DJ!! They did an excellent job! During the phone consultation, we went over songs for the key moments (first dance, father daughter, mother son, etc), set up a timeline of the evening and went over the styles of music we wanted to play.

After this meeting, my fiancé and I were very confident that the reception would be amazing. And it was!! Robert did an awesome job! He had the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. He played a good mix of our style of music and knew exactly what to play to keep everyone dancing. Also he was a great MC. He did a great job leading the night!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert is awesome! From beginning to end he was very professional and helpful. Two weeks before my wedding I was still in need of a DJ! I called and left messages for about 16 different DJs and no one was as responsive as Robert. We had our first meeting via phone-I was planning our wedding from across the country. He was willing to phone chat in the evening because of the time difference. Our first phone chat went very well. We chatted like old friends and went over music choices. Robert is very easy going, much like myself. It proved to be a perfect match! I didn't have a specific play list in mind, but Robert is skilled enough to feel the crowd and make selections of music based on their mood. I love that he took song requests from guests. Everyone at our reception loved him and his music selections. Not only is he a great DJ, but also a really great and patient person. Any last minutes changes to the timeline or music he totally went with. Thank you Robert for making our wedding reception awesome!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great Job at our wedding. I must say my wedding on June 13, 2014 and reception was a true success and beautiful among all things. The entertainment provided by Music Express as the DJ was EXCEPTIONAL. I have never attended such an event in which the DJ kept so many people on the dance floor dancing & entertained as Music Express did. With attendees in the range of 7 - 85 years old, they chose the most appropriate music for every age to dance the night away....and that is just what these guests did.

They also did a great job with the uplighting that was set to the colors of the wedding, and the custom monogram light was just beautiful!
Most would have stayed much longer to celebrate our special day. Great Job Music Express!!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our families couldn't have been more pleased with the job this group did. They kept everything on schedule, adhered to our music requests, were super friendly and easy to work with. The pricing was outstanding for the product we received. Everyone raved about the ceremony and how impressed they were that people were dancing until the very end. I would recommend this group to anyone planning a once in a lifetime event.
Thanks so much.