Music Express Reviews

292 | Fresno, CA

292 Reviews for Music Express

Roxanne · Married on 11/29/2014

We had Music Express as our DJ for our ceremony and wedding! The value of their services can't be beat. Music Express was the absolute best throughout the planning process. I asked multiple times about lighting, flow of events, finding songs that weren't in their database…needless to say I was annoying (and that is saying something when you know you're being annoying), but every email was answered either the same day or the next day in a professional manner! The day of the wedding they showed up right on time to set up, they even include a microphone for the ceremony. The reception became a party because of their fun upbeat atmosphere, yet every "traditional" aspect was completed as well (garter, bouquet, money dance, etc) - which left us time to talk/dance/drink with guests!

Lance · Married on 11/28/2014

When it came time to find a dj we spent a lot of time looking around. We finally decided on Music Express because of all their wonderful reviews.

We were not disappointed. They did a marvelous job from the ceremony all the way to the last dance of the night. Announcement were great, they kept our wedding on track, and all of our guests had a great time. Our friends are still raving about how fun our wedding was!

Gabi · Married on 11/23/2014

I saw this company at my friend's wedding, and I immediately liked their style and professionalism so when my wedding came around I called them right away to book the date. I chose their best package because I wanted my wedding to be gorgeous.

Everything at my wedding went great! I followed all of their instructions and we met right before the wedding to go over everything.

It was so wonderful to see the results. It truly was by dream wedding day come true!

Thank you so much!

Trina · Married on 11/21/2014

If you are looking for a company that can do it all, then Music Express is your best bet. They did a wonderful job with our ceremony, The lighting was gorgeous, and we had our name in lights. Everyone told us how beautiful it looked.

The reception was so much fun with everybody dancing, and the djs, Music Express, created so much energy that the dance floor was packed.

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2014

We had a great time and believe that Music Express is the greatest!

Music Express recently DJ'd my wedding and they were wonderful during the whole process! On their website, you can request songs you want played and songs that you don't want played. We had music during a cocktail hour, dinner and our wedding reception and everything was perfect. Our DJ, contacted me about a week before the wedding to talk through our timeline and song requests. We requested a few songs, but for the most part let them run the show and I couldn't have asked for a better playlist. Everyone was dancing the entire night and we even got compliments from several guests on the music. I strongly recommend Music Express, they were great!

Jeff · Married on 11/15/2014

Robert & his son, Music Express was so accommodating with what the Bride & Groom were going through prior to the Wedding. Everything went as planned, music selections were awesome. Even for an afternoon Wedding many people were dancing and having a great time. Thankyou Music Express for the excellent memories.
    Jason & Amy Takeda

Jason · Married on 11/15/2014

They did everything they said they would and even more. Thank you Robert you guys did an awesome job!

Gabriela · Married on 11/14/2014

Such a great company! They came in and did our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless, and they did a great job of being emcees and wedding day coordinators.

They made our day wonderful from beginning to end. Every one had so much fun dancing.

Georgina · Married on 11/09/2014

Our wedding was in November and we are still hearing comments about how much fun everyone had, how great the music was, and how they danced more at our wedding than any other wedding they had been to. All of those compliments are a testament to the sheer awesomeness of Music Express.

I first spoke with them over the phone, explained that we were looking for something simple and not cheesy and we set up the initial consultation to talk details. After that meeting, my (now) husband and I knew that he were for us. Music Express had that perfect combination of of laid-back and professional and really seemed to understand the vibe we wanted to create for our reception.

Music Express was very easy to work with, always kept us informed, and seemed to be on top of things, which is a very nice feeling when dealing with the 20 thousand details of a wedding. Quick to offer a suggestion when we needed it or let us do our thing if we had an idea.

From the ceremony music to the reception dance party, Music Express was on-point making sure that everything went smoothly. I had no worries or questions about how things would go because I knew I could count on them to make sure everything went according to plan; that is a priceless feeling to a bride on her wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Everything was so wonderful! You guys did a great job! Everyone complimented on the lighting and the music selection...and I have given several brides your information after I told her how great working with you was. Even though there was some confusion with the time and date for our first meeting, it all worked out and the end result was amazing. Thanks so much! We’ll be sure to use your recommend services in the future and refer others to you! Thanks again!!

Paul · Married on 11/07/2014

They did a wonderful job with the music and lighting for our ceremony and reception. All of our friends and guests complimented us on our choice of djs.

We used Music Express for our wedding DJ, and Robert, our DJ, was great! He helped us plan out the timing of our reception and then coordinated directly with our venue coordinator to ensure all parties knew the plan for the evening. Robert also provided great suggestions and went the extra mile to make our day personal. He even brought us cocktails while we were in a receiving line during the cocktail hour! Our dance floor was packed for the entire reception, and we owe that to Robert and the team at Music Express!

Anna · Married on 11/07/2014

Music Express did a wonderful job this past weekend at our wedding. We had a great time and they helped orchestrate both our ceremony and our reception. They were flexible when we needed more time, played the music we asked for, and took initiative when our dance floor was bumping and played music to get our guests in the groove. We even had guests on the dance floor before it was time to dance. They also met with us before our wedding, and we had a phone conference with him about songs, ceremony timing and reception structure a few weeks before our big day. They were definitely worth the money, professional and had great musical know-how, I would highly recommend this company.

Mandy · Married on 11/02/2014

They were a great choice! Music Express was at our wedding last weekend. The ceremony and the reception were perfect.

They were so easy to book, they have great online tools, and when it came to our wedding day they were very professional and so organized. What is more they made great announcements and were so fun to have at our wedding!

Thank you for your wonderful job!

Gloria · Married on 11/01/2014

The djs from Music Express did such a great job with our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and even the minister commented how professional and knowledgeable they were!

Everything flowed perfectly which made it easy for us to concentrate on having fun. Everyone danced and had a great time!

Everything went perfect just as we planned with the great guys from Music Express!

Kate · Married on 10/26/2014

These guys are great and we loved the service! Music Express has a very thorough online planner, which made it so easy for us to plan our wedding. So as you think of songs you want (or don't want), you can update your list.This is very important to make sure your wedding runs smoothly!

By filling this form over the course of a few weeks it really helped to give Music Express the information they needed. Robert went out of his way to call us several times to talk to us about what we wanted. By the time our wedding came around, he knew us so well, that it was like we had hired one of our friends! He did a perfect job of "reading" our crowd.

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/25/2014

Music Express and Robert turned our wedding reception into a full on celebration! Music Express San Luis Obispo wedding dj was great from the time that we started planning through the last song. We completely trusted Robert and he more than delivered. All of our friends and family LOVED the music selections. What is more they were on the dance floor the whole night having a great time.

Music Express handled every detailed flawlessly and had fun while doing so - from the lights to MCing the toasts and buffet line! Robert knows weddings and will ensure your day is the event of a lifetime. We highly recommend Music Express and we love you!

Jade · Married on 10/25/2014

These guys were so wonderful! They made it so easy to plan everything for our big day. They had great online planning tools. So quick to answer any questions we had. Obviously they are extremely experienced at weddings.

We chose to get nice lighting for our wedding which was a great choice. They got everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. So great with the microphones and making announcements.

We could not be happier!

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

When I started looking for a dj, i was really worried about finding a great one for our wedding. This was really important because I know how important they are to the success of the overall wedding.

I felt very fortunate to find these guys and they were wonderful! Our wedding was spectacular.

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

Very professional DJ service. Communication was excellent. Easy to work with, had a few changes in schedule and they had no problem with adjusting. Very affordable. Overall very pleased with this company. They kept the party going!

Leonard · Married on 10/17/2014

I am thrilled to write this review!! When I began planning our wedding my husband and I decided the DJ was the most important part of the wedding. The music and lighting would make or break our entire event. We wanted to make sure that we found someone who would make our wedding "ours". We had this whole idea in mind and we wanted someone to read the crowd and get them up & dancing all night. We wanted someone with a real personality and not some cheesy guy popping one liners on the mic all night. I made a few calls, spoke to a couple people and then.. we found Music Express. From the moment we spoke to him on the phone, we knew he was our man. He understood exactly what we wanted and totally got where we were coming from. They are honest, extremely professional, and they took the time to actually talk to us and made us feel at ease; it felt like we had known them for years. I can't say enough about Music Express, they definitely are the best.

They even helped us design our gobo monogram light, which was awesome! They provided the music and lighting for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, their timing was flawless, they never missed a beat and it couldn't have been more perfect! Everyone absolutely loved Music Express. I had my guests coming up to us all night saying that our wedding was the best they had ever been to!

Camille · Married on 10/17/2014

WE were so LUCKY to have Music Express dj our wedding. Everything turned out just perfect. I was worried because my family is not that easy to deal with at times. They handled everything perfectly and all my relatives and guests had a great time.

They were the best vendor that we hired for out wedding. They were so organized and knew exactly what to say at every moment throughout the night. I am sure they will be great for you too at your wedding!

Maria · Married on 10/12/2014

They were the perfect choice for us! We couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ. Professional, competent, and enthusiastic are words that come to mind. They took great care to carry out our vision, eliciting our preferences along the way while providing helpful input, and adapted to the crowd to keep the fun atmosphere. It was so great to see so many of our friends and family members out on the dance floor. Of all the things we had to worry about on our big day, music wasn't one of them.

These guys are really the best!

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2014

Music Express was great! If we had any questions about the timeline or song suggestions, they were there to assist prior to the wedding. The day of our wedding, I threw in the father/daughter dance at the last moment and he had a song ready to go for us. They were super professional and so friendly. I got compliments after the wedding on the dj and music! Their website was easy enough to navigate through in order to make song selections or requests. There made sure to have all the songs we wanted. I've already recommended him to another bride! I would definitely contact Music Express again in the event that I need a DJ.

Jessie · Married on 09/28/2014

Finding a great dj is really important. Many people don't seem to realize how important a dj is to the success of their wedding. They have a huge impact on the success of your big day.

Music Express is the best! They know how to make you feel at ease and make sure your day is great!

Andy · Married on 09/27/2014

Great djs! Fun and entertaining. Great music!