Music Express Reviews

292 | Fresno, CA

292 Reviews for Music Express

amanda · Married on 09/28/2016

Music Express did such a fantastic job at my wedding and my friends are still talking about the wedding. Perfect Dj services with the most affordable charges. The announcement, the lights and everything you have done great. Thank you for your services, Keep it going!

PeggySue · Married on 09/10/2016

Robert was our DJ for my son's wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with him. He was right on cue for everything. We could not have ask for a better DJ. Everybody wanted to stay dancing because the music was so good. My son picked out a lot of the music but Robert picked out the rest. I think I danced almost every song. I have heard from our guest that Robert was the best DJ they had ever heard. Thank you Robert for being so great with us.

colin · Married on 08/11/2016

We met with a quite a few DJ's while trying to find the right person to DJ our wedding. We are both music people and it was important for us to hire someone that understood our musical taste, as well as someone who didn't come across as the "cheesy wedding DJ" type. As soon as we met with this DJ, we knew we had found a DJ who embodied what we had in mind and hiring him was a must!

john · Married on 07/07/2016

It was fun to work with them from beginning to end. They schedules several consultations with you before the wedding to make sure everything is perfect. You can pick songs you like and dislike on his webpage, they write down every detail of your wishes and really gets to know your music preferences.

alisha · Married on 05/06/2016

Amazing job with my wedding. The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time. I wish I could do it all again!

miya · Married on 03/31/2016

If you read through a lot of these reviews, you'll see the word, "amazing," used a lot because it's true. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding - not only they were easy to work with and extremely communicative, they kept Cam and I on top of what we needed to do and set up everything perfectly...

• F

felicity · Married on 03/19/2016

This review is solely on booking this DJ, but I can't wait to see how great the wedding will be! It was easy and a smooth process, I love the online feature.

gabriela · Married on 03/08/2016

Great experience with your excellent services, I never forgot that such an amazing night out, you turned my wedding into a memorable moment for life. I recommend you to everyone who wants their simple wedding turned to adorable moments, Love your services!

awais · Married on 03/04/2016

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

neel · Married on 02/02/2016

Best DJ ever! We danced all night long to a variety of music that everyone was enjoying! ! No second chances to do it right when it comes to special occasions so I would highly recommend

ricky · Married on 12/26/2015

They made our wedding our very own that truly represented who my husband and I are as individuals and as a couple.
    The ceremony was flawless and beautiful!
    they create great environment for dance
    Hire Music Express for your wedding!

Robert and Miguel did a wonderful job!

maria · Married on 12/06/2015

Music Express is amazing, they made some sweet announcements!!! You can tell that Music Express really loves their jobs!
    Both my husband and I satisfied from their service! They are perfect!!! I would highly recommend them if you want to ensure a fun night of dancing!!

minnie · Married on 12/03/2015

We were fortunate to have worked with Robert from Music Express for our wedding DJ
    The ceremony was flawless. The djs played all the music we asked for and did not forget any requests.
    Everyone was on the dance floor and it was packed all night! Their announcements were fabulous.
    highly recommended

charllie · Married on 11/22/2015

Robert and his team were so much fun to work with at our wedding! Everyone was dancing and laughing and having so much fun on the dance floor.
    great service
    highly recommended
    thanks for everything...

joe · Married on 11/03/2015

They are awesome!! We seriously could not have found a better DJ. I am so thankful to my friend for referring us - we got to see them in action at her wedding and we knew he was going to be beyond perfect for ours. they extremely organized and professional and kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding day. They were very attentive to what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played at our wedding and did a great job helping us organize the whole flow of the event. They also had amazing ideas about where to place lighting to make the most of our venue. We couldn't have done it without Them. :)

neel · Married on 10/27/2015

Music express did an amazing job at our wedding!!!
    Between them and our photographer the entire evening ran perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend them!
    great service
    they make my cute bride's great

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired Music Express to come play music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Let me tell you they were wonderful from beginning to end. They were so helpful during the planning process. They came early the day of our wedding, and everything went smoothly like silk.

The ceremony was so much fun! I had a great time. Everything was on point. They were spectacular. I am so happy we decided to go with them. They were incredible!

simran · Married on 10/07/2015

wwwwoooooowww
    what a team work that was
    amazing
    it was our pleasure to hire them for our wedding

rex · Married on 09/16/2015

bingoooooooooooooooooooooo service
    very powerfull and entertaining
    obviously will share this service with my friends

jose · Married on 09/10/2015

We cannot express how awesome of a job they did with our ceremony and reception. We had a dry day wedding and everyone was on the floor dancing. We would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking

Miguel and Stevie · Married on 07/18/2015

To say their work was excellent is an understatement! My fiance and I both had a vision of how we wanted out wedding to go. We are the type of people that like to imagine that our life has a soundtrack and we wanted to show that to our guest. These guys did an amazing job! Beyond what we could have imagined! The music timings were on point, the Emceeing was amazing, our slide show was flawless, the announcements were timely...pretty much everything that we asked for (including music choices) we more that we could have ever imagined. Their online request and wedding planning program made everything so simple and easy. Not to mention the attention to detail during the days events made us really happy, this day was very special and they knew that! We received a lot of compliments about our day and especially about these guys! Robert and Miguel really made our day one to remember FOREVER!!!! Thank you!

lee · Married on 07/09/2015

Did a great job for our daughter's birthday party, called ahead to make sure we had the space, and power needs, did a quick professional set-up and keep everyone engaged. Very happy from start to finish.

Vanessa · Married on 06/27/2015

Music Express is an incredible DJ company! Their personality, style, and professionalism were the perfect complement to our wedding day. Music Express was very easy to work with throughout the planning stages, and they willingly worked with us on several occasions to help us achieve the right plan for our wedding reception. Because of their experience, they had many helpful suggestions and ideas, which helped us best organize and conduct our reception.

We could tell Music Express was committed to working with everyone to ensure my husband and I and our families had a flawless reception.

As the emcee for the festivities, Music Express controlled the flow of the evening. There was never a lull or any confusion. They gracefully and professionally led the transition from one part of the evening to another, such as inviting attention to the cake cutting or welcoming people onto the dance floor.

Music Express' song selection throughout the night was exactly what we envisioned hearing after working with them to create a general music outline for the evening. Song requests were worked in appropriately, and I know everyone in attendance applauded the pace and style of the music they played. Music Express provided exceptional service!

Tom · Married on 06/14/2015

We had been dreaming about our wedding day for a long time. We were very careful in our selection of a dj. Music Express was our number one choice because of all their great reviews. We really had a great time and loved their work.

We will always remember this day as wonderful and we have Music Express to thank for. They are great guys that are professional, fun, and really know how to make a wedding great!