272 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
272 Music Express Reviews

We cannot express how awesome of a job they did with our ceremony and reception. We had a dry day wedding and everyone was on the floor dancing. We would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking

Profile Picture jose, 9/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

To say their work was excellent is an understatement! My fiance and I both had a vision of how we wanted out wedding to go. We are the type of people that like to imagine that our life has a soundtrack and we wanted to show that to our guest. These guys did an amazing job! Beyond what we could have imagined! The music timings were on point, the Emceeing was amazing, our slide show was flawless, the announcements were timely...pretty much everything that we asked for (including music choices) we more that we could have ever imagined. Their online request and wedding planning program made everything so simple and easy. Not to mention the attention to detail during the days events made us really happy, this day was very special and they knew that! We received a lot of compliments about our day and especially about these guys! Robert and Miguel really made our day one to remember FOREVER!!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Miguel and Stevie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Did a great job for our daughter's birthday party, called ahead to make sure we had the space, and power needs, did a quick professional set-up and keep everyone engaged. Very happy from start to finish.

Profile Picture lee, 7/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System

Music Express is an incredible DJ company! Their personality, style, and professionalism were the perfect complement to our wedding day. Music Express was very easy to work with throughout the planning stages, and they willingly worked with us on several occasions to help us achieve the right plan for our wedding reception. Because of their experience, they had many helpful suggestions and ideas, which helped us best organize and conduct our reception.

We could tell Music Express was committed to working with everyone to ensure my husband and I and our families had a flawless reception.

As the emcee for the festivities, Music Express controlled the flow of the evening. There was never a lull or any confusion. They gracefully and professionally led the transition from one part of the evening to another, such as inviting attention to the cake cutting or welcoming people onto the dance floor.

Music Express' song selection throughout the night was exactly what we envisioned hearing after working with them to create a general music outline for the evening. Song requests were worked in appropriately, and I know everyone in attendance applauded the pace and style of the music they played. Music Express provided exceptional service!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had been dreaming about our wedding day for a long time. We were very careful in our selection of a dj. Music Express was our number one choice because of all their great reviews. We really had a great time and loved their work.

We will always remember this day as wonderful and we have Music Express to thank for. They are great guys that are professional, fun, and really know how to make a wedding great!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

To say that Robert and Music Express were amazing would be an understatement! I knew they would be really good, but i had no idea they would be this fabulous! They were so attentive and positive. There announcements were phenomenal! They played all the music that I requested.

They were great at coordinating my wedding. They knew exactly what mix of music to play to get my guests on the dance floor. They made me so happy!

Profile Picture Elllen, 5/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We knew that the dj would have a big impact on our wedding. We searched for a long time before we came across Music Express. Finally, one of my friends recommended them to us. We are so glad they did. They were very professional from beginning to end.

They helped us plan our ceremony and reception. They were able to suggest great songs for us. We really needed the help.

On our wedding day everything was perfect and it all went as planned. We could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Music Express as our DJ and wedding planning services. They did everything exactly how we wanted it to be done for our wedding!

They know how to get the party going and keep it going. Everyone had such a great time!
They are super friendly and know exactly what they are doing.

The ceremony was perfect, the lighting was incredible, and the sound system sounded great. They are just amazing djs and are extremely professional and fun!

Profile Picture Vicoria, 4/25/15, 1 Review

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Every thing was perfect and they really rock the night
all were happy
will use again soon

Profile Picture john, 4/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones

Great service we loved them and we would use them again.

Great emcees, lighting, and sound! They were so easy to work with and they really know what they are doing!

Profile Picture J, 4/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert with Music Express is AMAZING!! He was professional, punctual, flexible and he made the whole process easy (even with my time crunch)!! I love that I could plan/organize my whole ceremony and reception online. I would also get friendly reminders of our time line as the big day approached. The event went smoothly and they played all the songs I loved!! I had multiple positive comments about the variety of music that was played. I would recommend Music Express to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Carly, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Sometimes you run into people that really know what they are doing, and sometimes your run into people who are masters at their craft. Music Express is a master at being wedding djs. I have never seen any dj play such a great mix of music ever. There were so many people on the dance floor it was incredible.

The lighting really complimented the whole atmosphere. I made a great choice hiring these guys!

Profile Picture Tom, 3/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a really great time with these professionals from Music Express!

Just amazing, wonderful; they did a great job at my wedding. We got together before the wedding and talked about what I wanted. They had a great system for online planning. They really listened to what we wanted.

They really delivered with a beautiful ceremony for us. The reception was just spectacular. My friends are still talking about what a great time they had at the wedding. Many of my friends and family are planning to use them for their wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a great wedding with these guys. Everything went just as planned. When we first booked, I felt so confident after talking with Robert. I listened to what he told me about the planning process and followed his instructions because I wanted everything to be great.

Well, everything was better than great! We could not have made a better choice for a dj. He kept everything flowing, the announcements were great, and the mix of music was fantastic.

The best choice I made for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

When I went looking for a dj for my wedding, I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a really good one. I started reading reviews and a lot of people sounded really great. So, I started asking my friends if they knew any djs. The same name kept coming up. Music Express was by far the most recommended dj by all of my friends who had been married within the last couple of years.

I called them and everything was wonderful from beginning to end. They really knew how to help me plan my wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding came and then it was time for dancing. They played a great mix of music and got everyone out on the dance floor. It was really amazing. Some of my relatives that I saw dancing that night I had never seen dance before! Thank you so much for a fantastic evening!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I was nervous on my wedding day! These guys are great; I was so worried because my wedding planer got sick. Robert stepped right in and organized the whole ceremony and reception. What a god send he is!

Everything was beautiful just like I had imagined it would be for my wedding!

They did a great job with music, lighting, and emcee work too!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I was so happy at my wedding because Music Express did such a great job. They played the right music, they were great with the ceremony, and the reception. What more could I ask for. Well, the lighting was beautiful and the monogram was so pretty.

You really should consider their diamond package! Great job and many happy memories for us!

Profile Picture Christina, 1/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We absolutely loved Music Express! He is a legit DJ who had amazing transition skills with the music, mixing country into rap into salsa, he was just great. He took the time to talk to with us on multiple occasions, walk us through his website, and our request list, and was also set up to accept requests. We were able to select our desired music for the different parts of the ceremony and reception, including a do not play list (so for anyone who is anti Macarena, Music Express is set up for you!). He miked our officiant for the ceremony, cued all of the wedding party in sync with the music during the recessional. Music Express is just great; we and our guests had an absolute blast! We definitely recommend Music Express!

Profile Picture Bruce , 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Where do I start!! Music Express has to be the best Dj company I have ever seen!! They know exactly what to do in any situation! :) Music Express was the Dj for my wedding! They kept the entire wedding day rolling as smooth as ever! They had all the best music and knew exactly what to play at the perfect time! They were very professional and on time which is a MAJOR plus!! The thing my husband and I LOVED best is they kept all of our guests entertained and engaged the entire time! I still have people calling me to get their information!

They keep everyone engaged We wanted to do a little surprise dance during dinner and they played the song at the perfect time! They made everyone more than comfortable, and I can't thank Music Express enough for the Amazing, Perfect job they did! They have a very easy to use planning system on his website so everything leading up to the wedding was a breeze! Music Express was always available when we needed them and they always got back to us in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Music Express to anyone who needs a Dj for a party or a wedding!! Thank you so much Music Express you are the best!!

Profile Picture Kristina , 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Let me start by saying Music Express made our day run without a hiccup!!! Seriously!

After we got engaged the first vendor that popped into my head was Music Express. Music Express also helped my brother and sister-in-law with their wedding 2 years prior. I called Music Express up the Monday after the engagement and he remembered my brothers wedding just based on the last name.. . yeah that's cool and all but then he remembered details about the wedding that blew my mind. I know right then and there that I had made the right call. Music Express was there for me whenever I needed. He would answer my silly questions and knew how to help me when dealing with the other vendors. He was my wedding guru! Without Music Express I know our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. He was never a bother during the reception. He would approach my husband and I and ask if we needed anything and then say in 5 mins we are going to cut the cake. We would look around and see that we didn't get to say hello to everyone so he said we could push it to 8 or 10. He made things happen. My husband and I recommend Music Express to anyone for any occasion!!!

Thank you again Music Express for everything! You are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Anita, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

This was definitely the best night of my life, and I had a wonderful day. Music Express had a lot to do with that by providing outstanding entertainment all evening. They were fabulous with their emcee work, the music had everyone dancing, and the lighting was beautiful.

I am so glad I was able to find you!

Profile Picture Tanya, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

There is no way that any other company even compares to Music Express. They were the best! We were very careful when we were choosing a dj. We read lots of reviews and talked to several companies. We are so happy we found these guys!

The wedding day coordination was flawless! They made everything look wonderful with their lighting. The planning process was so well coordinated and they were very helpful.

WE love these guys. They were so personable and fun!

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Gatsby spun at our wedding in mid-September of this year. I could not have been more pleased. My only wedding wish was to have 2 solid hours of dancing with friends & family, and I got it in a big way!

Jon is extremely professional, very kind, and a huge talent. He was prompt and reliable, and even gently encouraging when one said bride was delayed in getting information to him on time.

Our entire reception went very smoothly, with Jon queue-ing us up for success from bride & groom introduction to the grand exit. His transitions were fluid, and the entire vibe of the party was on point. He mixed our beloved James Brown into the most contemporary of tunes, and he created the perfect mix of eclectic and more pop-y songs. All of our friends have been raving ever since.

As a bride-to-be, I felt I was mostly grasping in the dark when it came to wedding decisions, so I feel extremely lucky to have found DJ Gatsby. He's a gem!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 12/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

From the very beginning, I knew this was the right company for us. Robert made me feel comfortable when we talked about my wedding. You could really tell he knew what he was doing. He is a true professional.

The planning process was easy and fun with their website.

Our wedding day came and everything was so smooth. They made sure that everything flowed smoothly and kept us in the communication loop. We had a great time dancing with friends and family. I am so happy I chose the diamond package! My monogram was beautiful and the uplights were gorgeous. I highly recommend Music Express!

Profile Picture Linda, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Talk about great guys, it does not get any better than this. They were fun to work with from beginning to end, and they really know what they are doing.

They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone on the dance floor and moving to the music. Announcements were fantastic!

I highly recommend this company Music Express!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/14, 1 Review