Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Matteo · Married on 02/01/2017

This transformed our wedding from the average to the outstanding. I was so satisfied with the service he provided. The music was very crisp and exactly what I asked for.

The lighting was incredible too, He knew exactly what lights to use and when and this made the whole experience even better.

I highly recommend!

Knocker · Married on 01/28/2017

I am beyond grateful to the DJ for turning our dream wedding into a reality. My husband and I had very specific ideas for what the music should be. Music is an enormous part of our lives and we needed it to be just right. They happily took our playlists and gave us excellent advice. The up lighting at our venue was incredible!! The dance floor was packed all night and all of our guests had a fabulous time! Great service! Attentive to our wishes and needs. Dj was a hit with my family and friends. Great overall experience!
    They were just incredible.
    Exceeded every expectation.

• O

Oma · Married on 01/28/2017

Thanks Robert for helping make our wedding a memorable one. Every time I and my husband watch the video or look at the

photos we are amazed at the clarity. Now we understand why you kept emphasizing about adequate lighting for the hall. My

wedding videos are great all thanks to you.

manzoo · Married on 01/25/2017

There are not enough words that I could say about them! DJ Ben was FANTASTIC, high energy, enthusiastic.The photo booth came with a huge assortment of props and both the kids and all the adults there had a blast in it! We loved being able to have the flash drive of all pictures taken as part of our memories to cherish. I would 100% book with this company again. Price was reasonable and the services they provided were far above excellent.Thank you for making Amanda's party so memorable and you can bet you have customers for life! We cannot wait for the next party with you!

Chris · Married on 01/21/2017

I would like to start by informing you that, you would be receiving some calls from my friends who want you to repeat what

you did at my wedding event in their upcoming weddings. Thank you for giving us a memorable night; I and my wife were

thrilled. We could barely stand on our feet by the time we retired.

Alan · Married on 01/18/2017

Wow, What can I say. This service transformed our whole wedding. Every single person had an outstanding experience.

Everyone danced all night to the amazing songs AND lights that he provided. I also asked for many recommendations and he went one step further and also did related songs too! I highly recommend

Joe · Married on 01/14/2017

You are good at what you do, no doubts. You wowed me. My wife hasn't stopped thanking me as if I was the DJ. Your blend of

different music genre was perfect and it got everyone onto the dance floor. Also, the audio mixing was great. Everyone

appreciated it. Thanks.

Jewel · Married on 01/07/2017

He is just the perfect MC. The announcements at my wedding were clear and in time. Most of our guest commended the precise

directions they received via the speakers that were helpful both as they arrived and left the venue. I like to say another

thank you.

flores · Married on 01/01/2017

The lighting at my wedding was perfect! It looked so romantic and amazing! The importance of lighting is crucial when putting on a wedding and made everything perfect! I even had a confetti release at the end of the reception that they coordinate and it was a HUGE hit and made for amazing pictures! :) If you want a DJ who knows exactly what to do and are there 100% of the way and listens to you, I definitely recommend . They were so helpful and knew exactly how to make everyone at my wedding get up and dance. They have a fantastic account that Jim will create for you and you can create your own playlist but you can also give different genres and he works with you. Completely worth the money. I also ordered up lighting for my reception and they were fantastic. I have gotten so many compliments from people at my wedding on how much they loved the DJ!

Leo · Married on 12/14/2016

very professional at his craft and he made our wedding extraordinary. The lights and music were amazing, Really clean and exactly what we asked for. All my family commented on how good he was too, Everyone was really impressed.

If you are struggling to find a DJ that also does lighting too then I highly recommend!

Becky · Married on 12/07/2016

We was struggling to find a DJ and lighting person until the last minute. Then we struck gold we come across this guy.

He is so talented at his craft and I didn't expect the results at all. He played great music that everyone danced to ALL NIGHT LONG. The lights were great too, He didn't overuse them.

Overall our wedding was complete all because of him, I highly recommend!

merry · Married on 10/29/2016

The attention toThe attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. They exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. very experienced staff and each one of them turned out on our wedding day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. detail and the quality of work was awesome. They exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. very experienced staff and each one of them turned out on our wedding day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch.

Jac · Married on 10/27/2016

Wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the crystal tree arrangements around the room! Team was wonderful and I highly suggest going through them if you actually want to enjoy your wedding.

Fizzi · Married on 10/23/2016

Very professional and caring at the same time; without them my day would have been hectic.
    Chat Conversation End

amanda · Married on 09/28/2016

Music Express did such a fantastic job at my wedding and my friends are still talking about the wedding. Perfect Dj services with the most affordable charges. The announcement, the lights and everything you have done great. Thank you for your services, Keep it going!

PeggySue · Married on 09/10/2016

Robert was our DJ for my son's wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with him. He was right on cue for everything. We could not have ask for a better DJ. Everybody wanted to stay dancing because the music was so good. My son picked out a lot of the music but Robert picked out the rest. I think I danced almost every song. I have heard from our guest that Robert was the best DJ they had ever heard. Thank you Robert for being so great with us.

colin · Married on 08/11/2016

We met with a quite a few DJ's while trying to find the right person to DJ our wedding. We are both music people and it was important for us to hire someone that understood our musical taste, as well as someone who didn't come across as the "cheesy wedding DJ" type. As soon as we met with this DJ, we knew we had found a DJ who embodied what we had in mind and hiring him was a must!

john · Married on 07/07/2016

It was fun to work with them from beginning to end. They schedules several consultations with you before the wedding to make sure everything is perfect. You can pick songs you like and dislike on his webpage, they write down every detail of your wishes and really gets to know your music preferences.

alisha · Married on 05/06/2016

Amazing job with my wedding. The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time. I wish I could do it all again!

miya · Married on 03/31/2016

If you read through a lot of these reviews, you'll see the word, "amazing," used a lot because it's true. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding - not only they were easy to work with and extremely communicative, they kept Cam and I on top of what we needed to do and set up everything perfectly...

felicity · Married on 03/19/2016

This review is solely on booking this DJ, but I can't wait to see how great the wedding will be! It was easy and a smooth process, I love the online feature.

gabriela · Married on 03/08/2016

Great experience with your excellent services, I never forgot that such an amazing night out, you turned my wedding into a memorable moment for life. I recommend you to everyone who wants their simple wedding turned to adorable moments, Love your services!

awais · Married on 03/04/2016

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

neel · Married on 02/02/2016

Best DJ ever! We danced all night long to a variety of music that everyone was enjoying! ! No second chances to do it right when it comes to special occasions so I would highly recommend

ricky · Married on 12/26/2015

They made our wedding our very own that truly represented who my husband and I are as individuals and as a couple.
    The ceremony was flawless and beautiful!
    they create great environment for dance
    Hire Music Express for your wedding!