272 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
272 Music Express Reviews

very professional at his craft and he made our wedding extraordinary. The lights and music were amazing, Really clean and exactly what we asked for. All my family commented on how good he was too, Everyone was really impressed.

If you are struggling to find a DJ that also does lighting too then I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Leo, 12/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We was struggling to find a DJ and lighting person until the last minute. Then we struck gold we come across this guy.

He is so talented at his craft and I didn't expect the results at all. He played great music that everyone danced to ALL NIGHT LONG. The lights were great too, He didn't overuse them.

Overall our wedding was complete all because of him, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The attention toThe attention to detail and the quality of work was awesome. They exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. very experienced staff and each one of them turned out on our wedding day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. detail and the quality of work was awesome. They exceeded ALL of our expectations and did it with loving kindness. very experienced staff and each one of them turned out on our wedding day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture merry, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, lighting and the crystal tree arrangements around the room! Team was wonderful and I highly suggest going through them if you actually want to enjoy your wedding.

Profile Picture Jac, 10/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional and caring at the same time; without them my day would have been hectic.
Chat Conversation End

Profile Picture Fizzi, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Music Express did such a fantastic job at my wedding and my friends are still talking about the wedding. Perfect Dj services with the most affordable charges. The announcement, the lights and everything you have done great. Thank you for your services, Keep it going!

Profile Picture amanda, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Robert was our DJ for my son's wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with him. He was right on cue for everything. We could not have ask for a better DJ. Everybody wanted to stay dancing because the music was so good. My son picked out a lot of the music but Robert picked out the rest. I think I danced almost every song. I have heard from our guest that Robert was the best DJ they had ever heard. Thank you Robert for being so great with us.

Profile Picture PeggySue, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We met with a quite a few DJ's while trying to find the right person to DJ our wedding. We are both music people and it was important for us to hire someone that understood our musical taste, as well as someone who didn't come across as the "cheesy wedding DJ" type. As soon as we met with this DJ, we knew we had found a DJ who embodied what we had in mind and hiring him was a must!

Profile Picture colin, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, MC

It was fun to work with them from beginning to end. They schedules several consultations with you before the wedding to make sure everything is perfect. You can pick songs you like and dislike on his webpage, they write down every detail of your wishes and really gets to know your music preferences.

Profile Picture john, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, MC

Amazing job with my wedding. The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time. I wish I could do it all again!

Profile Picture alisha, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If you read through a lot of these reviews, you'll see the word, "amazing," used a lot because it's true. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding - not only they were easy to work with and extremely communicative, they kept Cam and I on top of what we needed to do and set up everything perfectly...

Profile Picture miya, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

This review is solely on booking this DJ, but I can't wait to see how great the wedding will be! It was easy and a smooth process, I love the online feature.

Profile Picture felicity, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience with your excellent services, I never forgot that such an amazing night out, you turned my wedding into a memorable moment for life. I recommend you to everyone who wants their simple wedding turned to adorable moments, Love your services!

Profile Picture gabriela, 3/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. My wedding was beautiful and all of my guests had a great time.

Profile Picture awais, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Best DJ ever! We danced all night long to a variety of music that everyone was enjoying! ! No second chances to do it right when it comes to special occasions so I would highly recommend

Profile Picture neel, 2/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They made our wedding our very own that truly represented who my husband and I are as individuals and as a couple.
The ceremony was flawless and beautiful!
they create great environment for dance
Hire Music Express for your wedding!

Profile Picture ricky, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Robert and Miguel did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture User6087932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Music Express is amazing, they made some sweet announcements!!! You can tell that Music Express really loves their jobs!
Both my husband and I satisfied from their service! They are perfect!!! I would highly recommend them if you want to ensure a fun night of dancing!!

Profile Picture maria , 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We were fortunate to have worked with Robert from Music Express for our wedding DJ
The ceremony was flawless. The djs played all the music we asked for and did not forget any requests.
Everyone was on the dance floor and it was packed all night! Their announcements were fabulous.
highly recommended

Profile Picture minnie , 12/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Robert and his team were so much fun to work with at our wedding! Everyone was dancing and laughing and having so much fun on the dance floor.
great service
highly recommended
thanks for everything...

Profile Picture charllie, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

They are awesome!! We seriously could not have found a better DJ. I am so thankful to my friend for referring us - we got to see them in action at her wedding and we knew he was going to be beyond perfect for ours. they extremely organized and professional and kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding day. They were very attentive to what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played at our wedding and did a great job helping us organize the whole flow of the event. They also had amazing ideas about where to place lighting to make the most of our venue. We couldn't have done it without Them. :)

Profile Picture joe, 11/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Music express did an amazing job at our wedding!!!
Between them and our photographer the entire evening ran perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend them!
great service
they make my cute bride's great

Profile Picture neel, 10/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I hired Music Express to come play music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Let me tell you they were wonderful from beginning to end. They were so helpful during the planning process. They came early the day of our wedding, and everything went smoothly like silk.

The ceremony was so much fun! I had a great time. Everything was on point. They were spectacular. I am so happy we decided to go with them. They were incredible!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/10/15, 1 Review

wwwwoooooowww
what a team work that was
amazing
it was our pleasure to hire them for our wedding

Profile Picture simran, 10/7/15, 1 Review

bingoooooooooooooooooooooo service
very powerfull and entertaining
obviously will share this service with my friends

Profile Picture rex, 9/16/15, 1 Review