Music Express Reviews

302 | Fresno, CA

302 Reviews for Music Express

Elaine · Married on 04/13/2007

Robert came to do my wedding with his company Music Express. They were so wonderful.

We had spent a lot of time planning ahead, and it really helped because everything was perfect just like I wanted it. Robert and Music Express were really interested in making my wedding great. They made us feel really special. It is obvious that they love what they are doing!

The lighting was really beautiful and made the reception look so nice!

The sound system was amazing, and it sounded so clear. Great for dancing!

The dance floor was full of my friends and guests all night long. It was a great celebration!

Make sure you hire Music Express for your wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2013

David · Married on 02/11/2007

My wife and I were so happy with Music Express. They did a superb job and we loved how they were great emcees. They made the whole night so special for us. We loved how they announced our dances.

This is the only ldj service we would ever recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2006

Robert and his djs from Music Express performed at our wedding, and my wife and I were really impressed. They were much better and more entertaining than any other djs we had ever seen.

We are so happy we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Melinda · Married on 06/11/2005

Had to write a review on Robert and Music Express for a job well done. Thank goodness we found Music Express after our first DJ canceled on us just two days before our wedding. We were in a panic, and we came across his website! We were so happy to find Music Express and we knew they would be great because they had such good recommendations! When I found Robert, I knew I found someone I could count on and trust. It was such a big relief finding him after such a stressful experience Robert has a fantastic service to say the least. Not only is he completely dependable and honest, but he really provides a superior service in every way.
    My guests and my family loved him!

Sent on 11/25/2013

milli · Married on 05/08/2004

Music Express was so wonderful to work with from the time we met; I was really pleased with their service. Robert was genuinely excited to hear about my wedding and all my plans.

They knew exactly what to do for every part of the wedding. It made me feel so much at ease to work with true wedding professionals!

Sent on 04/02/2013

cynthia · Married on 04/30/2004

Robert and Joe did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Music Express was the perfect dj service for us. I am so glad that we decided to add the uplighting. It was such an elegant look.

Our guests kept complementing us on the lights and the dj. The dance floor was jumping all night long. The first dance, the cutting of the cake, the toasts, etc. They were all perfect, and I know it had a lot to do with their experience.

Get them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Lily · Married on 10/29/2003

Music Express did the best job at our wedding! I have never seen anyone else love their work so much as they do making brides and grooms happy.

We were so please with their work. They did a great job of making the announcements and the lighting was great!

We will never forget what a great time we had at our reception!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Nadia · Married on 10/26/2003

My fiance and I had been looking for a DJ to play at our reception. It was one of the last things we did. We almost forgot to hire a wedding dj. We found a lot of DJ's that had more inexpensive prices, but we were not happy with their reviews.

We found Music Express and read the reviews on different sites. We could see that lots of people were satisfied and very happy with their service. We quickly booked them for our date and they kept in touch with me. Robert was patient with us and listened to everything that we wanted at our reception.

The reception was magical and everyone had a blast. There sound system was fantastic. All of our guests were very happy with the music. I think that all brides and grooms should hire Music Express for their wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2003

We love these guys! We have been to a lot weddings in the last few years. Music Express has performed at a lot of these weddings. When we go to a wedding and they are not there we really see the difference.

Oh my, I am so happy they did our wedding! The announcements, the lights, the sound, everything was so much better with them.

We highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Tom · Married on 08/01/2003

I was extremely happy with the service . my wife and I were thrilled if they did our event !

They have such a great reputation , and they certainly looked up to it! it does not get any better than this .

They did an amazing job with you now and the lighting !

The dancing was incredible , and so was the music!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/20/2003

My guests were all complementing me on the lights and the music. They djs made the atmosphere really fun!

The ceremony and the reception flowed perfectly.

I recommend these guys without any hesitation.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Cindy · Married on 06/06/2003

Music Express organized my wedding ceremony and reception. It was wonderful. They really know what they are doing and they have so many resources to help you with all of your planning.

It could not have been better. Everything was smashing!

They are really wonderful, entertaining, and so nice.

We loved having them at our wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Sandra · Married on 05/26/2003

They were so easy to work with on our wedding. They really knew what they were doing. I do not know what I would have done without them. They kept the other vendors on time and organized.

The reception was so much fun. I don't think I have ever dance so much in my life!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Ben · Married on 05/18/2003

I really wanted to make sure I picked out the dj for the wedding. It was one of my few responsibilities and I checked out several companies before picking out Robert and his team from Music Express.

They planned with us ahead of time, they knew exactly what we wanted, and they were so organized.

The big day came and everything worked out so well! i am so happy that I chose them and things were just as we had wanted.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Karen · Married on 04/12/2003

The thought of hiring a dj for my wedding really made me nervous. My family had picked one out for me, but he was not what I wanted at all.

I started looking around, and I hear a lot of good things about Music Express so I decided to call them. I was very please to speak to Robert. He really knew what he was talking about, and he made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process.

He provided us with lights and great dj work. He was really amazing!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Bill · Married on 04/05/2003

Music Express was really wonderful! They went over and above our expectations. They really focused on what we wanted. Their music library was amazing. Our guests loved them since they were friendly, energetic, professional, and had great attitudes.

I’ve been to other weddings where the DJs were not that great, but Robert was great really amazing. Music Express made things run really well and people never stopped dancing. Working with you on our wedding was a great experience! We will definitely be recommending Robert and his djs to all of our friends.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Raymond · Married on 02/14/1999

Music Express djs was wonderful! They communicated with me during the entire process. We emailed back and forth countless times. They met with me ahead of time at my venue to discuss how we would handle the ceremony and the reception.

I really like the lights they provides us; it made everything so much more fun when everyone was dancing.

I don't think it would have been possible to make a better choice for a wedding dj. The experience they have really showed. Everything was just great!

Sent on 03/18/2013

The Dj was dressed very professional and was very flexible in the kind of music he played. He had a variety of music and accomidated any request. He announced all the program as it was written and was very valuable in the success of the ongoings of the wedding resection.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Miguel was an awesome DJ. He did a great job keeping the dance floor hoppin. He was great at knowing what the people wanted. His emcee skills were also top notch..he kept things moving and did an excellent job announcing people/activities. Thank you, Miguel!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Lupe · Married on 10/04/2013

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing and awesome Music Express is!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I found Music Express on the Internet and did some research, every review I read was really loaded with compliments. So, we decided to book them. Music Express was our DJ, MC and coordinator at our wedding and they were there every step of the way. They had energy and personality and are amazing and they really know how to get a crowd pumped up and dancing. They are very professional, interact with the crowd extremely well, are very well spoken, and fun guys to have DJing your wedding!!!!!

I will, without a doubt, be using him in the future for parties, etc. His prices are more than affordable for the service you get!

I can't say enough good things about Music Express other than if you are in need of a DJ....HIRE THEM-!!! You will not find anyone better than Music Express, this I promise you!!!

Thank you Music Express, for being our DJ, MC and coordinator and making our special night so amazing.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Hank · Married on 05/19/2013

Music Express was the dj at our wedding and we were so excited to have them. From the beginning to the end, everything was just so right. They really listened to us, and made sure that we have everything we wanted.

We were concerned about making our venue look better so they provide us with uplighting that matched our wedding colors. It really made a difference as to the atmosphere we had in the room. They were really accommodating.

The dance floor was packed all night with out guests dancing their hearts out.

We just love them!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jim · Married on 02/19/2011

Robert and his team were so much fun to work with at our wedding! Everyone was dancing and laughing and having so much fun on the dance floor.

The lighting really made a big difference. It looked so much better than other weddings, and we definitely had more fun!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Robert was very friendly and easy to work with. Definitely responded to client's wants- we would use music express again!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Very timely, professional and flexible. Excellent equipment. Had some problems with wireless microphones. But all in all, very good DJ. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 07/04/2014

tanveer · Married on 12/23/2016

3.5
      3.0

this vendor is realy great. i am very pleased by using this vendor. thank you wedding wire.

Sent on 02/12/2017