Music Express Reviews

308 | Fresno, CA

308 Reviews for Music Express

Helga · Married on 05/17/2013

Robert and Joe did a great job at our wedding. They played all of our requests. They had great enthusiasm and were very attentive to our needs as bride and groom.

They kept all the vendors informed of what was about to happen next so they could be ready for us.

We received so many compliments on their performance. It was a great choice to hire Music Express as our djs.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Lupe · Married on 05/15/2013

Wow! That was my first reaction to the service we received from Music Express. They were great from the beginning and really helped us with all our planning. They were always ready with a suggestion or a tip for the right music for our ceremony and wedding reception.

I was really please with their ability to have such a great experience with planning. Their client account made it so easy to plan and make sure that everything was just as we wanted.

On or special day everything went really great! My husband and I were thrilled with their attention to detail.

They had and amazing ability to play the right music at the right time to get our guests involved and having fun,

The sound was awesome and the lighting really added to the atmosphere. I would suggest to all brides to consider using uplighting for their reception. It really makes things fun!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/12/2013

We had such a great time at our wedding, and Robert and his team from Music Express did a wonderful job.

My husband and I are so happy we found them!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Katrina · Married on 05/12/2013

Music Express were fantastic DJ and emcees for our wedding. My husband and I were so thrilled with everything they did. They were awesome for our reception, and they also did our ceremony music and everything turned out perfect. Music Express kept it fun and entertaining for everyone.

The evening flowed very smoothly and he took carel of the reception so we had nothing to worry about. We have been to quite a few weddings this past year and none of them flowed as well as ours did with the help of Music Express. They had great suggestions and a huge music selection. We had such an stellar experience with them that we will recommend Music Express to everyone we know!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Arthur · Married on 05/10/2013

It is funny when you get married; everyone seems to know the right people that they think you should hire for everything.

I really wanted to make my own decisions. This is the only time I plan on getting married in my life, and I wanted everything to be just right!

I spent a lot of time looking for the right dj for my wedding. After all, the dj is a huge part of the ceremony and reception. They help to make the day fun and exciting!

I read a lot of reviews, and I called a lot of companies. I looked at a lot of websites and videos.

I finally decided on hiring Music Express because they had such great reviews, and they are experienced with weddings.

They were definitely the right choice.

It was so easy to plan our ceremony and reception with them.

We had so much fun at our wedding! Our guests had a great time; no once wanted to stop dancing all night!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Jasper · Married on 05/04/2013

My bid day, wedding, was so great because Robert and Music Express were there making sure every detail was perfect.

They played the music for the ceremony and the reception.

A great time was had by everyone. The planning that we did make a huge difference.

The uplighting was beautiful and I am so glad we put our name in lights!

Sent on 05/07/2013
  • I

Irma · Married on 04/28/2013

Robert and Joe from Music Express came and did our wedding. I can tell you these are the best djs that I have ever seen at a wedding. I am not saying this just because it was my wedding. They were truly incredible.

I chose them because of all the great reviews that they have. Let me tell you this is best choice that I made for my wedding. I am so happy because now we have some great memories to look back on forever.

The lighting was great! I am so glad we decided on putting our name in lights, and the uplighting was just beautiful.

Thanks so much Music Express!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Harriet · Married on 04/27/2013

Robert and the djs from Music Express did the greatest job at our wedding. The announcements were spectacular, the music selections just perfect, the sound was incredible, and the lighting was just dazzling.

I love the positive attitude they both had. Both of the djs worked together really well.

Excellent service by Music Express all night long. I think they are just awesome!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Aleena · Married on 04/20/2013

We absolutely loved these guys! Music Express were the djs for our wedding and I just thoroughly happy with their performance. Music Express is just great: they were friendly, a lot of fun, kept everything running smoothly, and they knew exactly what they were doing.

I was really please with the announcements! The music made everyone get out there and dance!

They put our name in lights and we chose uplighting. This was just great!

Make sure to give Music Express a call for your wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Viv · Married on 04/20/2013

I was so thrilled with their service they did a great job! Definitely the best wedding DJ around.

I am so glad they encourage me to go with uplighting It made a huge difference.

You should see what they can do for you you will be happy!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Gabriela · Married on 04/19/2013

We all had such a great time with Robert and Joe from Music Express! It was as they knew exactly what we wanted. They played the right music at the right time. They knew what songs would get everyone on the dance floor. They motivated our guests to have Fun!

The lighting was just the best. The uplights in our colors was beautiful and the dancing was more fun because of the lights responding to the music!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Douglas · Married on 04/14/2013

Fantastic wedding djs, Music Express, they obviously love what they do and it shows.

I loved the announcements and how they made us feel special.

Everyone had a great time!

I am so happy we added the lights!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/13/2013

When I started looking for a dj, I didn't have any idea how I would choose one. Once I started reading reviews I knew it would be Music Express.

These guys lived up to all the nice things other brides and grooms have been saying about them.

They did a fantastic job at our wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Alexis · Married on 04/11/2013

Music Express came and made our wedding fantastic. The music got everyone on the dance floor!

My husband and I know that we made the right choice. They did a great job handling everyone's request!

If you want everyone to have a great time and dance, then make sure you hire Music Express.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Doug · Married on 03/31/2013

Excellent service; they really know what they are doing. Great emcees, excellent djs, and they knew how to get everyone dancing.

All my guests complimented us on our choice of wedding djs. They said they were great!

Thanks so much for all the hard work!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Tom · Married on 03/24/2013

Our wedding went really smoothly because our djs knew exactly what they were doing. They met with us ahead of time to go over all the details and give us music suggestions.

The big day came and everything was better than I could have asked for! Robert and Music Express are the best wedding djs ever!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Daniel · Married on 03/02/2013

We had Robert and Music Express do uplighting, our name in lights, and 4 channel lighting. it was really amazing! Everyone complimented us on the lighting and the music.

We were very fortunate to have found him.

He really knows what he is doing!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Chuck · Married on 03/01/2013

We really had no idea how to hire a dj! We started looking around and Robert really made things easy for us. He explained everything and he seemed like he really was genuinely interested in our wedding. That made it much easier for us. He helped us plan everything.

His announcements were great and you can tell he has a passion for what he does. I think he is the best wedding dj ever!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Chris · Married on 02/20/2013

The wedding went very smoothly.

My whole bridal party was dancing all night, and they played the music we wanted. The announcements were all right on time.

Sent on 02/23/2013

Lisa · Married on 02/09/2013

Music Express is WONDERFUL! Yes, with all caps. They went above and beyond to make our wedding playlist exactly what we wanted it to be. He made sure that all of our "DO NOT PLAY" songs didn't get played, and surprised us by playing all of the songs on our "MUST PLAY" list, even though we had a ton of them a lot of them were pretty obscure

My husband and I both loved working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Kenneth · Married on 01/04/2013

The work they did was great. i really enjoyed the music they played and everyone got out on the floor and danced. The lighting was great. We were extrememly happy with their service!

Sent on 04/08/2013

George · Married on 11/12/2012

Great job! I could not have asked for anyone better. They are simply wonderful.

They made our day into a great memory.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2012

Robert was wonderful! He communicated with me during the entire process. We emailed back and forth countless times. He met with me ahead of time at my venue to discuss how we would handle the ceremony and the reception.

He made sure to have all the music we both wanted.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Sally · Married on 10/13/2012

The service was great! Robert and his team came and took care of the ceremony and the reception. The music was great at the reception, they did everything we asked them to do and more. I am very please with their service.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Crissy · Married on 05/23/2012

Robert is such a bargain! Looked and acted very professional! Was very happy to have him serve our wedding! Was very easy to work with and lighting was amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2013