Music Express Reviews

292 | Fresno, CA

292 Reviews for Music Express

Tom · Married on 03/24/2013

Our wedding went really smoothly because our djs knew exactly what they were doing. They met with us ahead of time to go over all the details and give us music suggestions.

The big day came and everything was better than I could have asked for! Robert and Music Express are the best wedding djs ever!

Daniel · Married on 03/02/2013

We had Robert and Music Express do uplighting, our name in lights, and 4 channel lighting. it was really amazing! Everyone complimented us on the lighting and the music.

We were very fortunate to have found him.

He really knows what he is doing!

Chuck · Married on 03/01/2013

We really had no idea how to hire a dj! We started looking around and Robert really made things easy for us. He explained everything and he seemed like he really was genuinely interested in our wedding. That made it much easier for us. He helped us plan everything.

His announcements were great and you can tell he has a passion for what he does. I think he is the best wedding dj ever!

Chris · Married on 02/20/2013

The wedding went very smoothly.

My whole bridal party was dancing all night, and they played the music we wanted. The announcements were all right on time.

Lisa · Married on 02/09/2013

Music Express is WONDERFUL! Yes, with all caps. They went above and beyond to make our wedding playlist exactly what we wanted it to be. He made sure that all of our "DO NOT PLAY" songs didn't get played, and surprised us by playing all of the songs on our "MUST PLAY" list, even though we had a ton of them a lot of them were pretty obscure

My husband and I both loved working with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Kenneth · Married on 01/04/2013

The work they did was great. i really enjoyed the music they played and everyone got out on the floor and danced. The lighting was great. We were extrememly happy with their service!

George · Married on 11/12/2012

Great job! I could not have asked for anyone better. They are simply wonderful.

They made our day into a great memory.

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2012

Robert was wonderful! He communicated with me during the entire process. We emailed back and forth countless times. He met with me ahead of time at my venue to discuss how we would handle the ceremony and the reception.

He made sure to have all the music we both wanted.

Sally · Married on 10/13/2012

The service was great! Robert and his team came and took care of the ceremony and the reception. The music was great at the reception, they did everything we asked them to do and more. I am very please with their service.

Crissy · Married on 05/23/2012

Robert is such a bargain! Looked and acted very professional! Was very happy to have him serve our wedding! Was very easy to work with and lighting was amazing!

Andrea · Married on 04/14/2012

My wedding was an outdoor wedding on many acres at my uncle's house. The ceremony was just wonderful and the music was just like I wanted it.

The reception was so much fun! We danced all night long. These guys are great and so organized. There announcements were so professional.

Thanks!

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2012

Robert met with us ahead of time and gave us great suggestions for the ceremony music. In fact, he helped us plan music not only for the ceremony, but for the reception as well. His online music library was a big help too.

Our wedding day made me so happy the ceremony was like I wanted and reception was a lot of fun!

Danny · Married on 09/04/2011

They really made sure they found out exactly how we wanted our wedding to tun out. All the planning really made a difference.

Let me tell you I have been to other weddings, and the other djs are not nearly as well prepared for your wedding. These guys have a lot of experience and it shows. The announcements were wonderful, and eveyone had a smashing time!

Amy · Married on 03/26/2011

Robert came out and did my wedding. The lighting was great and really made a difference. The room looked wonderful and I received a lot of compliments from my friends.

The music was everything I requested and wanted. They were lots of fun!

Tim · Married on 05/19/2009

Outstanding service! We were very happy with the music, announcements, and lighting.

A great time was had by everyone. They knew exactly to play to get everyone dancing. They were so fun to be around.The best wedding DJs!

Elaine · Married on 04/13/2007

Robert came to do my wedding with his company Music Express. They were so wonderful.

We had spent a lot of time planning ahead, and it really helped because everything was perfect just like I wanted it. Robert and Music Express were really interested in making my wedding great. They made us feel really special. It is obvious that they love what they are doing!

The lighting was really beautiful and made the reception look so nice!

The sound system was amazing, and it sounded so clear. Great for dancing!

The dance floor was full of my friends and guests all night long. It was a great celebration!

Make sure you hire Music Express for your wedding!

David · Married on 02/11/2007

My wife and I were so happy with Music Express. They did a superb job and we loved how they were great emcees. They made the whole night so special for us. We loved how they announced our dances.

This is the only ldj service we would ever recommend to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2006

Robert and his djs from Music Express performed at our wedding, and my wife and I were really impressed. They were much better and more entertaining than any other djs we had ever seen.

We are so happy we chose them for our wedding!

Melinda · Married on 06/11/2005

Had to write a review on Robert and Music Express for a job well done. Thank goodness we found Music Express after our first DJ canceled on us just two days before our wedding. We were in a panic, and we came across his website! We were so happy to find Music Express and we knew they would be great because they had such good recommendations! When I found Robert, I knew I found someone I could count on and trust. It was such a big relief finding him after such a stressful experience Robert has a fantastic service to say the least. Not only is he completely dependable and honest, but he really provides a superior service in every way.
    My guests and my family loved him!

milli · Married on 05/08/2004

Music Express was so wonderful to work with from the time we met; I was really pleased with their service. Robert was genuinely excited to hear about my wedding and all my plans.

They knew exactly what to do for every part of the wedding. It made me feel so much at ease to work with true wedding professionals!

cynthia · Married on 04/30/2004

Robert and Joe did such a wonderful job at our wedding. Music Express was the perfect dj service for us. I am so glad that we decided to add the uplighting. It was such an elegant look.

Our guests kept complementing us on the lights and the dj. The dance floor was jumping all night long. The first dance, the cutting of the cake, the toasts, etc. They were all perfect, and I know it had a lot to do with their experience.

Get them for your wedding!

Lily · Married on 10/29/2003

Music Express did the best job at our wedding! I have never seen anyone else love their work so much as they do making brides and grooms happy.

We were so please with their work. They did a great job of making the announcements and the lighting was great!

We will never forget what a great time we had at our reception!

Nadia · Married on 10/26/2003

My fiance and I had been looking for a DJ to play at our reception. It was one of the last things we did. We almost forgot to hire a wedding dj. We found a lot of DJ's that had more inexpensive prices, but we were not happy with their reviews.

We found Music Express and read the reviews on different sites. We could see that lots of people were satisfied and very happy with their service. We quickly booked them for our date and they kept in touch with me. Robert was patient with us and listened to everything that we wanted at our reception.

The reception was magical and everyone had a blast. There sound system was fantastic. All of our guests were very happy with the music. I think that all brides and grooms should hire Music Express for their wedding!

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2003

We love these guys! We have been to a lot weddings in the last few years. Music Express has performed at a lot of these weddings. When we go to a wedding and they are not there we really see the difference.

Oh my, I am so happy they did our wedding! The announcements, the lights, the sound, everything was so much better with them.

We highly recommend them.

Tom · Married on 08/01/2003

I was extremely happy with the service . my wife and I were thrilled if they did our event !

They have such a great reputation , and they certainly looked up to it! it does not get any better than this .

They did an amazing job with you now and the lighting !

The dancing was incredible , and so was the music!