Music Express Reviews

302 | Fresno, CA

302 Reviews for Music Express

Charlene · Married on 08/30/2013

If I could, I would give them a higher rating than 5 stars! They were great!

Music Express was awesome from start to finish. They were incredibly friendly,fun, helpful, and professional throughout the planning process and during our wedding day. We had multiple compliments about his music selection and DJ-ing from our guests and other vendors.

They worked hard throughout our entire wedding and had a smile on their faces the whole time. He even helped get everyone on the dance floor turned the same way for the Cupid shuffle. His passion for DJ-ing is evident and we feel lucky that we had him as our DJ. I recommended him 110%.

Word to the wise- up lights are worth the splurge! They made our venue really come alive with color. Also, his prices are incredibly reasonable for what you get and can help design a package for you.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lily · Married on 08/18/2013

Music Express was the DJ service for our wedding last month I have to say that they did a phenomenal job!

Our experience with working with Music Express was a joy from start to finish. The wedding day went beautifully. I continue to get compliments on how much fun everyone had and how much they loved all the music. Music Express, really played a major part in our evening running so well. The music they played was perfect for our very diverse guests.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and experience made them a crucial piece to our wedding, and I know they can do the same for you!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Mark · Married on 08/11/2013

We had so much fun with these djs. The ceremony was great. The announcements were fantastic, and they definitely know how to get the party started.

They know how to keep it going as well.

Classy and fun!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Tony · Married on 08/04/2013

This was a once in a lifetime day for me and my wife. It was very important to us to find a great dj. Words cannot describe how great they were on our wedding day.

The announcements were right on cue and done with energy and elegance.

My wife, friends, and family danced more than we can ever remember. What a great night and what a great dj!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Letty · Married on 07/19/2013

Everyone had a great time! We really enjoyed their energy, and the music they played was just perfect. It was exactly the music we were looking for and it kept our guest dancing all night!

We were thrilled with their service, the sound, and the lighting was great!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Rick · Married on 07/14/2013

We had such a great time! The djs were so much fun and my guest really enjoyed the music and the lighting.

I kept getting compliments all night on my choice of dj for my wedding reception.

We really made a great choice when we hired Music Express!

They made the day really wonderful!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Renee · Married on 07/07/2013

The best at what they do! What a great time we had; all of us! The dancing would have gone on all night if we had the venue any longer.

Music Express really knows what they are doing. Everyone was dancing and singing all the way.

We really enjoyed the lighting they recommended. We are so glad we chose the gobo light. It made things that much more special!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Todd · Married on 07/06/2013

The wedding was so beautiful it took my breath away. Music Express had a lot to do with making it great. They played the ceremony music, and the best job with the reception.

I loved the manner in which they made the announcement. Professional yet fun! They made sure that we had our wedding colors on the wall with their lighting. So much fun!

It was such a great party. This is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Linda · Married on 07/06/2013

We had such a great time at our wedding and all of the credit goes to the Music Express!! We picked our first dance song and the father/daughter song, but outside of that we didn't have a whole lot in mind. We provided them with the type of music we liked and they hit it out of the park at our reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and it really made our wedding an exceptional experience.

Music Express were the DJs at our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for being so amazing. He had worked several other weddings at our venue and it made all the difference. Their announcements were great and he ensured that the reception flowed perfectly.

Make sure you choose these great djs at Music Express!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • O

Oscar · Married on 07/05/2013

It was really important to me to find a great dj because I wanted everyone to have a great time. I needed a bilingual dj, and I found out that they have several djs that speak English and Spanish.

My family and friends all had a blast! It was a great time.

I am so happy I decide to go with the upgraded lighting! It really looked great and made things more fun!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Sally · Married on 06/30/2013

Music Express was the best choice for me because they were amazing and they were honest about their pricing from the beginning!

All the top djs sounded like a great choice, but Robert from Music Express was by far the best. He explained to me how many of the other companies have a lot of outrageous overhead they have to pay for to keep their offices going.

Robert made sure that I would not have to pay extra for all that stuff that does me no good.

Music Express has more experience, great equipment, and lighting that will dazzle you, and all for a price that is the greatest value that you can find for a really experienced wedding dj!

What a fun night we had at our wedding! I am so happy that we were able to find such a wonderful dj at a great value!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Karen · Married on 06/21/2013

We looked around for a long time for the right dj; we finally found Music Express. They had so many wonderful reviews that we had to hire them.

They were even better than their reviews said they were. The ceremony was beautiful overlooking the rolling hills. The music sounded great, and everything was right on cue.

They brought in to sound systems for our wedding which was really helpful because it kept the music going without a break seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing.

Everyone danced from the first song to the end of the night. It was so much fun!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2013

We searched for a long time to find the right dj for our wedding. It was very important to me to make a great choice. My wedding choices were very important as I had been planning this day for years. When I came across Music Express, their reviews gave me a lot of confidence.

When I talked to Robert, he made me feel really comfortable on the phone. He was easy to talk to and I knew that all of his experience would make him a great choice.

I was very pleased with my choice. My planning went very smooth using his online planning system.

The ceremony was just right. My whole family was dancing and all of my friends. I cannot remember the last time everyone had so much fun. The lighting was awesome and everything sounded great!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Adam · Married on 06/08/2013

Robert and his crew worked diligently and accommodated my wife and I with all requests, even at the last minute. A great find!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Sally · Married on 06/07/2013

Robert and Joe did our wedding, and we were very happy with their service. In fact, I think that they are the only dj service I would ever consider hiring for any event. As far as wedding djs, they really knew how to make our day great unlike any other company.

I would like to tell all the brides out there that they should really make sure and talk to these guys.

Music Express does it all from lighting to sound and they give you great customer service!

Sent on 06/08/2013

doug · Married on 06/02/2013

Music Express performed for both our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and went exactly as planned. it was just as I had dreamed of all my life.

They were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. Whenever I had a question they would get back to me right away.

We all enjoyed the music and the lighting. They played all of our requests and we were thrilled to have them at our wedding. Many of our friends had told us about Music Express and we were luck to have them.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Lynn · Married on 05/31/2013

Absolute best wedding DJ ever! They were such a joy to work all along the way.

Their client planning system on their website was really really easy to use! It made planning easy.

I can't say enough about the lighting it was beautiful!

I recommended them to everyone they are great!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2013

They did a superb job at our wedding! Everything went super smooth.

We danced all night and had lots of fun. The announcement s were wonderful.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Noelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Robert was great from the first time we spoke through the wedding. Always available and played great music! Everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Music Express's reply:

Thanks for having us! You have a great group of family and friends. We had a great time being part of your wedding!

Ambre · Married on 05/24/2013

We were so happy to get Music Express for our wedding. We had heard so many great things about them from all of our friends. We had several friends who had used them for their weddings. We knew that they would be great.

They were simply fantastic. We could not have been more pleased. They were great to work with, so organized, and helpful.

We recommend them to everyone getting married.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Helga · Married on 05/17/2013

Robert and Joe did a great job at our wedding. They played all of our requests. They had great enthusiasm and were very attentive to our needs as bride and groom.

They kept all the vendors informed of what was about to happen next so they could be ready for us.

We received so many compliments on their performance. It was a great choice to hire Music Express as our djs.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Lupe · Married on 05/15/2013

Wow! That was my first reaction to the service we received from Music Express. They were great from the beginning and really helped us with all our planning. They were always ready with a suggestion or a tip for the right music for our ceremony and wedding reception.

I was really please with their ability to have such a great experience with planning. Their client account made it so easy to plan and make sure that everything was just as we wanted.

On or special day everything went really great! My husband and I were thrilled with their attention to detail.

They had and amazing ability to play the right music at the right time to get our guests involved and having fun,

The sound was awesome and the lighting really added to the atmosphere. I would suggest to all brides to consider using uplighting for their reception. It really makes things fun!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/12/2013

We had such a great time at our wedding, and Robert and his team from Music Express did a wonderful job.

My husband and I are so happy we found them!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Katrina · Married on 05/12/2013

Music Express were fantastic DJ and emcees for our wedding. My husband and I were so thrilled with everything they did. They were awesome for our reception, and they also did our ceremony music and everything turned out perfect. Music Express kept it fun and entertaining for everyone.

The evening flowed very smoothly and he took carel of the reception so we had nothing to worry about. We have been to quite a few weddings this past year and none of them flowed as well as ours did with the help of Music Express. They had great suggestions and a huge music selection. We had such an stellar experience with them that we will recommend Music Express to everyone we know!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Arthur · Married on 05/10/2013

It is funny when you get married; everyone seems to know the right people that they think you should hire for everything.

I really wanted to make my own decisions. This is the only time I plan on getting married in my life, and I wanted everything to be just right!

I spent a lot of time looking for the right dj for my wedding. After all, the dj is a huge part of the ceremony and reception. They help to make the day fun and exciting!

I read a lot of reviews, and I called a lot of companies. I looked at a lot of websites and videos.

I finally decided on hiring Music Express because they had such great reviews, and they are experienced with weddings.

They were definitely the right choice.

It was so easy to plan our ceremony and reception with them.

We had so much fun at our wedding! Our guests had a great time; no once wanted to stop dancing all night!

Sent on 08/05/2013