Music Express Reviews

308 | Fresno, CA

308 Reviews for Music Express

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot strongly enough emphasize how INCREDIBLE Robert from Music Express is!!! We actually had Robert himself as our DJ, and I could not have been more impressed by his quality of work both before and during the wedding! We needed the music for first dance cut, and he did so quickly and easily. We had a lot of special requests for our reception, and it was not the traditional timeline. Robert helped us customize our timeline especially for us. He was so helpful and patient!

During the reception itself, he had all my guests dancing ALL NIGHT!! He read the crowd really well, playing a great mix of fast/ slow songs as well as older and modern songs. I received SO many compliments about him, and I could not be happier! If you want to have the greatest reception ever, BOOK ROBERT NOW!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

From the very beginning of the booking process, Music Express was great. From the personalized service and great customer experience, they were hands-down a joy to work with while planning my wedding. We had Joe and Robert as our DJs and they were a perfect fit for us. Being new to planning a wedding, Robert guided us throughout the night, letting us relax while making our guests dance, and have a great time. We already have people requesting our song list!

We also absolutly loved the LED Up Lighting around the room and our names projected on the dance floor. I had so many compliments on how everything looked. Robert even created a mix for my upbeat and humorous Father/Daughter dance song to practice too. If you're looking for a classy, professional and fun DJ who can get your guests dancing, check out Music Express!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Micelle · Married on 10/05/2013

I can’t express enough how over the top Music Express was! Amazing DJ! I was beyond pleased with their services at the wedding and while planning! We knew from the start they were going to be good but once the big day came, they exceeded what we already anticipated. I was so pleased to see that the dance floor was never empty and people were having a great time from start to finish! They know how to put on a good time and keep the party going! We had many compliments on the DJ

Sent on 10/12/2013

Ross · Married on 10/04/2013

Music Express is great! Extremely nice and very responsive to everything you want. They made sure to finalize details and play for me different versions of songs I liked. I can be a very indecisive person as well, so they were great about giving me different options and had some great suggestions. They were extremely flexible, as I had a a very diverse crowd at my reception. Music Express provided just the right mix! Everyone had a great time and we were dancing ALL night up until the very end, with him playing some fun songs that the band didn't know how to play....it was PERFECT! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Violet · Married on 09/20/2013

Music Express MADE MY WEDDING AMAZING! I don’t ususally write reviews, but this company blew me away! They got every single person dancing on the dance floor! It is SO important to have a great DJ, and if you choose them, then you are in GREAT hands!

The guests still till this day keep talking about the music!!! Huge professionalism, and GREAT taste in music. Robert and Joe played music for all ages, and just played amazing music throughout. The announcements were fabulous! I will be recommending this company to anyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Charlene · Married on 08/30/2013

If I could, I would give them a higher rating than 5 stars! They were great!

Music Express was awesome from start to finish. They were incredibly friendly,fun, helpful, and professional throughout the planning process and during our wedding day. We had multiple compliments about his music selection and DJ-ing from our guests and other vendors.

They worked hard throughout our entire wedding and had a smile on their faces the whole time. He even helped get everyone on the dance floor turned the same way for the Cupid shuffle. His passion for DJ-ing is evident and we feel lucky that we had him as our DJ. I recommended him 110%.

Word to the wise- up lights are worth the splurge! They made our venue really come alive with color. Also, his prices are incredibly reasonable for what you get and can help design a package for you.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lily · Married on 08/18/2013

Music Express was the DJ service for our wedding last month I have to say that they did a phenomenal job!

Our experience with working with Music Express was a joy from start to finish. The wedding day went beautifully. I continue to get compliments on how much fun everyone had and how much they loved all the music. Music Express, really played a major part in our evening running so well. The music they played was perfect for our very diverse guests.

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and experience made them a crucial piece to our wedding, and I know they can do the same for you!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Mark · Married on 08/11/2013

We had so much fun with these djs. The ceremony was great. The announcements were fantastic, and they definitely know how to get the party started.

They know how to keep it going as well.

Classy and fun!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Tony · Married on 08/04/2013

This was a once in a lifetime day for me and my wife. It was very important to us to find a great dj. Words cannot describe how great they were on our wedding day.

The announcements were right on cue and done with energy and elegance.

My wife, friends, and family danced more than we can ever remember. What a great night and what a great dj!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Letty · Married on 07/19/2013

Everyone had a great time! We really enjoyed their energy, and the music they played was just perfect. It was exactly the music we were looking for and it kept our guest dancing all night!

We were thrilled with their service, the sound, and the lighting was great!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Rick · Married on 07/14/2013

We had such a great time! The djs were so much fun and my guest really enjoyed the music and the lighting.

I kept getting compliments all night on my choice of dj for my wedding reception.

We really made a great choice when we hired Music Express!

They made the day really wonderful!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Renee · Married on 07/07/2013

The best at what they do! What a great time we had; all of us! The dancing would have gone on all night if we had the venue any longer.

Music Express really knows what they are doing. Everyone was dancing and singing all the way.

We really enjoyed the lighting they recommended. We are so glad we chose the gobo light. It made things that much more special!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Todd · Married on 07/06/2013

The wedding was so beautiful it took my breath away. Music Express had a lot to do with making it great. They played the ceremony music, and the best job with the reception.

I loved the manner in which they made the announcement. Professional yet fun! They made sure that we had our wedding colors on the wall with their lighting. So much fun!

It was such a great party. This is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Linda · Married on 07/06/2013

We had such a great time at our wedding and all of the credit goes to the Music Express!! We picked our first dance song and the father/daughter song, but outside of that we didn't have a whole lot in mind. We provided them with the type of music we liked and they hit it out of the park at our reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and it really made our wedding an exceptional experience.

Music Express were the DJs at our wedding and we cannot thank him enough for being so amazing. He had worked several other weddings at our venue and it made all the difference. Their announcements were great and he ensured that the reception flowed perfectly.

Make sure you choose these great djs at Music Express!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • O

Oscar · Married on 07/05/2013

It was really important to me to find a great dj because I wanted everyone to have a great time. I needed a bilingual dj, and I found out that they have several djs that speak English and Spanish.

My family and friends all had a blast! It was a great time.

I am so happy I decide to go with the upgraded lighting! It really looked great and made things more fun!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Sally · Married on 06/30/2013

Music Express was the best choice for me because they were amazing and they were honest about their pricing from the beginning!

All the top djs sounded like a great choice, but Robert from Music Express was by far the best. He explained to me how many of the other companies have a lot of outrageous overhead they have to pay for to keep their offices going.

Robert made sure that I would not have to pay extra for all that stuff that does me no good.

Music Express has more experience, great equipment, and lighting that will dazzle you, and all for a price that is the greatest value that you can find for a really experienced wedding dj!

What a fun night we had at our wedding! I am so happy that we were able to find such a wonderful dj at a great value!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Karen · Married on 06/21/2013

We looked around for a long time for the right dj; we finally found Music Express. They had so many wonderful reviews that we had to hire them.

They were even better than their reviews said they were. The ceremony was beautiful overlooking the rolling hills. The music sounded great, and everything was right on cue.

They brought in to sound systems for our wedding which was really helpful because it kept the music going without a break seamlessly from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing.

Everyone danced from the first song to the end of the night. It was so much fun!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2013

We searched for a long time to find the right dj for our wedding. It was very important to me to make a great choice. My wedding choices were very important as I had been planning this day for years. When I came across Music Express, their reviews gave me a lot of confidence.

When I talked to Robert, he made me feel really comfortable on the phone. He was easy to talk to and I knew that all of his experience would make him a great choice.

I was very pleased with my choice. My planning went very smooth using his online planning system.

The ceremony was just right. My whole family was dancing and all of my friends. I cannot remember the last time everyone had so much fun. The lighting was awesome and everything sounded great!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Adam · Married on 06/08/2013

Robert and his crew worked diligently and accommodated my wife and I with all requests, even at the last minute. A great find!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Sally · Married on 06/07/2013

Robert and Joe did our wedding, and we were very happy with their service. In fact, I think that they are the only dj service I would ever consider hiring for any event. As far as wedding djs, they really knew how to make our day great unlike any other company.

I would like to tell all the brides out there that they should really make sure and talk to these guys.

Music Express does it all from lighting to sound and they give you great customer service!

Sent on 06/08/2013

doug · Married on 06/02/2013

Music Express performed for both our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and went exactly as planned. it was just as I had dreamed of all my life.

They were so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. Whenever I had a question they would get back to me right away.

We all enjoyed the music and the lighting. They played all of our requests and we were thrilled to have them at our wedding. Many of our friends had told us about Music Express and we were luck to have them.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Lynn · Married on 05/31/2013

Absolute best wedding DJ ever! They were such a joy to work all along the way.

Their client planning system on their website was really really easy to use! It made planning easy.

I can't say enough about the lighting it was beautiful!

I recommended them to everyone they are great!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/30/2013

They did a superb job at our wedding! Everything went super smooth.

We danced all night and had lots of fun. The announcement s were wonderful.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Noelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Robert was great from the first time we spoke through the wedding. Always available and played great music! Everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Music Express's reply:

Thanks for having us! You have a great group of family and friends. We had a great time being part of your wedding!

Ambre · Married on 05/24/2013

We were so happy to get Music Express for our wedding. We had heard so many great things about them from all of our friends. We had several friends who had used them for their weddings. We knew that they would be great.

They were simply fantastic. We could not have been more pleased. They were great to work with, so organized, and helpful.

We recommend them to everyone getting married.

Sent on 05/26/2013