276 Reviews for Music Express

Photobooth (2)
Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
276 Music Express Reviews

f I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Robert was wonderful to work with and extremely professional. They made some sweet announcements. Dj had our crowd up and moving literally the entire reception. He played to all ages, and also had a great mix to keep everyone on the dance floor at once. Got amazing services at my wedding. The photo booth was awesome everyone took photos and even posted on their social profiles. I would recommend Music express to anyone that is looking for a great and amazing wedding Services at a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Music Express did such an amazing job at our wedding. On the reception day, the DJ was so nice that everyone had fun music was amazing. Our relatives and friends requested songs which they happily allowed us and we enjoyed a lot. We also liked the Photobooth which everyone must try.. The announcement, the lights and everything you have done great. Thank you for your services, Keep it going! Highly Recommended to all family and friends.

Profile Picture Creed, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I have nothing but great things to say about Music Express and Robert. He provided the ceremony music at a separate location earlier in the day then at our reception hall later in the evening for a great price. He played great music and a perfect mix of all the genres we told him we liked. The dance floor was never empty. He did a great job running the different events throughout the night (entrance, cake cutting, special dances, bouquet/garter toss).I highly recommend to anyone getting married. The Photobooth was awesome. You'll be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Lime, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

First off I would like to thank Robert for making this a very smooth process! It has been a pleasure to work with you..
Now for my review, let me just say that the prices are extremely reasonable and Robert has been very responsive to any questions or concerns that I have had. The photo booth is really nice and as this review is being written our party is ongoing. Everyone was dancing an having a great time all night long. Robert, of Music Express Fresno DJ services, is an excellent and professional individual who did such an outstanding job at our wedding.
Definitely would recommend to family or friends!

Profile Picture Lara , 8/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely awesome! These guys are great. From helping with the flow of the night, the quality photos, and their amazing DJ skills, The Party Stage helped make our reception a real party. They guys are great to work with, knowledgeable, and fun. Having them for our wedding helped make the night less stressful for my wife and I and made for a memorable day for us and our guests.
I would not only recommend them for weddings, but any sort of get together that is looking for a fun and positive energy to create moments you will never forget. The Party Stage is the only option I would recommend.

Profile Picture WHITNEY, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

So good! So fun! He even came to our Ceremony to supply with music quality audio equipment and music before and after the ceremony.
He was very flexible with my last minute changes. The DJ I had, Trevor was awesome, so flexible, open to all suggestions, really got people involved and was very professional. I would definitely recommend them.
Music was an integral part of my day and i still associate music to special moments of my day!

Profile Picture Shaeva , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Hired Creative DJ & Photo Booth for my wedding a couple weeks back. Stumbled upon this company while searching around vendors who provide photo booth services only. But after learning about their DJ+Photo Booth package deal, I figured it'd be nice to have a peace of mind to have a DJ as well (originally intended to go full DIY DJ for my wedding, which probably would've been highly stressful).
He was extremely helpful and very easy-going. The photo booth was a hit for our guest and the DJ services was on point.

Profile Picture Fountain , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rob was absolutely incredible! He was so flexible, accomodating, understanding. Music choices were perfect to get our families out on the dance floor. Everything at our wedding ran so smoothly and I could not have asked for a better DJ. I would recommend Robert to anyone in search of a DJ for their big day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend DJ SERVICES, He put on a great show and kept our guest dancing all night till 2AM for our wedding. DJ was professional and knew how to keep the BPM going all night long! THANK YOU for making our wedding a successful event couldn't done it without you man!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

100% pleased with our DJ, at our wedding. He was absolutely perfect, and was great in the time leading up to the wedding as well. He made time to meet with us and really took our suggestions/requests seriously. He also gave us advice when we asked him for it - clearly he's been to a wedding or two! We also had a Photo Booth through them as well, and our wedding guests had a blast!
DJs is very reasonable and the uplighting was amazing!

Profile Picture Lisle, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rob and Rob were excellent music suppliers for our wedding. Great party, everyone had a blast and they coordinated all our song requests and A/V presentations perfectly. Highly recommend them and music express!

Profile Picture Chaz, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The price we paid and the services we received were exceptional!! Hands down best in the valley. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. From the ceremony to the reception, and of course the photo booth was a huge hit! Thank you so much! I will recommend to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation

Robert was very professional and accommodating. I received many compliments about the music from my wedding guests and I would definitely recommend Robert for anyone who is looking for DJ or Karaoke services.

Profile Picture Mrs, , 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was the best ! He officiated and DJ'd our wedding! He consistently asked us if we needed anything through out the wedding process, and gave us so many awesome suggestions to help us with our wedding. He was very professional, caring, and went above and beyond as a DJ. We were so lucky to have him as a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Gladys, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We loved having Music Express be our DJ for our wedding! He was extremely professional, organized, prompt, and made sure the whole crowd was having fun! He also keeps the timeline on schedule. I was so impressed. The photo-booth and lighting was great!

Thank you Music Express!

Profile Picture Norman, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

What an outstanding professional. He was reliable and easy to communicate with. He made our daughter’s wedding reception so much fun! As parents of the bride, we were able to relax and visit with our guests because Music Express moved the night along beautifully. He remembered all of the traditional moments we wanted to include, but also kept our guests living it up on the dance floor. Great night. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Martin, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was amazing, outgoing, patient and willing to personalize everything including a contest we suggested at the last minute. They asked for feedback about the tunes Music Express played to make sure we were happy! It was well worth the money and we have zero regrets about the investment we made with Music Express!

Profile Picture Donald, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Me and my fiance were searching for good DJ and Photo booth service provider and we found the best ones which is Music Express. These guys did an amazing Job. The Emceeing , Music was amazing. We also liked the Photo booth which everyone must try. Everyone had fun and it made us memorable moment for us. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Music Express for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased!! He went above and beyond for us! He returned calls,texts and emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. We will absolutely use him again!!

Profile Picture Michael, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We engaged his services to host our wedding celebration, and have nothing but praise for his performance.

He met with us pre-party to discuss all the specifics and to get an idea of the kind of music we wanted.

He was prompt to answer all of our messages and was extremely punctual. He gave us tips on how and when to say a few words to my guests, and announce dinner.

His music selection was awesome and We would recommend his services anytime.

Profile Picture Elbert, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I would very suggest Music Express ! We enlisted them for our little girls wedding in Sarasota at the Powel Crosley Estate. It rained the whole end of the week, however the wedding and gathering over forward! They were exceptionally adaptable in managing the climate conditions, and we as a whole had an extraordinary time! Our wedding organizer was exceptionally awed with them and their costs! Much obliged to you Music Express ! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Bryan, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We have arranged DJ Service and Photo booth for our wedding and must say everyone is happy. Our relatives and friends requested songs which they happily allowed us and we enjoyed a lot. Also Photo booth was awesome where everyone took photos. it was most memorable moment for us. Thank you

Profile Picture Roy, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Music Express as the DJ , Light & Decor for our wedding after reading reviews and we decided to choose them. They offered personalize packages based upon our needs. On the wedding day The DJ was amazing, they have played many songs which we requested and our visitors were enjoyed too. Lighting & Decor was flawless as it suits the location. Overall we enjoyed it. Even our relatives were asking Music express contact number to use for their son/daughter weddings. Thank you Robert for giving an wonderful experience and making a moment for us!

Profile Picture Mia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Every single one of our guests had a blast and I blame the DJ!:) Our DJ even helped with the planning/ timing of our event, he had great suggestions and was very professional and a lot of fun. He showed up very early to ensure all things were in order.

Profile Picture Logan , 11/7/17, 1 Review