4 Reviews for Music Express Mobile DJ Service

4 Music Express Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Zack... You rock!

Thank you for everything you did for us on our day and leading up to it!
We greatly appreciated EVERYTHING!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Zack East from Music Express was amazing!
Completely flexible and easy to work with, he even kept me on the ball with reminders to set up meetings when the big day came close.

He did an amazing job of keeping the party going all night and made sure all the guest were completely aware of all the events that happened as the night went on.

I definitely recommend him as a DJ for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We would like to thank Zack East for the exceptional job he did DJing our wedding reception. He kept the music playing and knew what to play and when. He accomodated our special requests and did them exactly how we wanted them. We received many compliments on what a great job he did. We will recommend him to anyone that asks us. Thank you again Zack.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/6/08, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having previously worked with Music Express on work functions, I requested their service first. I didn't spend a long time searching for a DJ; we checked with a few people who were outrageously priced and nixed them pretty quickly. Music Express, a local company, was our go to DJ service. At first, Zack was going to DJ for us, but we ended up with Mark. Mark did a wonderful job getting people involved in the reception - not just the dancing part, but also recognizing the wedding party and restarting music when people wanted to redo the Electric Slide. Mark was a great person to have on point - he kept the evening flowing and was very professional. It's a nice added touch that the Music Express DJs wear tuxedos! Mark was also very flexible, which came in handy when we were late getting to the venue! Their service is extremely well priced and competitive. I would hire them again in a second!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/6/08, 6 Reviews