Music Express Reviews

3 | Englishtown, NJ

3 Reviews for Music Express

E · Married on 11/25/2012

Music express is the best! Rich and his crew are great! They made our day perfect! We met with Rich a few times before the wedding and he took his time and listened to what we wanted and offered advice for things we were unsure of. I have recommended music express a few times already since my wedding!! Thanks!!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Anthony · Married on 08/20/2011

1.0

On Nov 28th 2013, 2pm I was involved in an automobile accident with a truck that belongs to Music Express Inc own by Leo Bifulco. The 2006 GMC truck hit and destroyed my driver side view mirror. I pulled over, called the police and reached out to my insurance company. I approached the driver for their insurance info and the young mid 20s male was uncooperative, rude and refused to share any information. I returned to my vehicle where we proceeded to wait approx 50 minutes and the police still did not arrive. The driver finally mentioned for me to come over and gave the insurance details and left.

When I reached out, their insurance informed me that Music Express cancelled the policy since August 20th 2013 more than 3 months ago (and yet they still carry it in their vehicle). I reached out to Leo and sent him all the photos I’ve taken on Dec 3rd along with details and cost. I’ve consistently reminded Leo that he may pay for the damage, or point me to his insurance and I can work w/ them. (both myself and my insurance followed up w/ him numerous time)

On Jan 21st he informed me that he can send me the details when he get to his truck two weeks later (he doesn’t have these info on record). I reached out since and still no response. This business shows a complete lack of concern and interest in resolving this.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Shelly · Married on 06/01/2013

0.0

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MUSIC EXPRESS!!! This is not a reputable company. They do not honor their contracts.
    We paid Music Express OVER $15K over a year ago and they refuse to this day to honor our contract. Despite our almost monthly requests over the past year for them to simply provide us with the CD/DVD we are owed of our video montage, zap shots and photo booth shots, they not only refuse to provide it, but they promised it several times, sent us someone else's my mistake, and now simply ignore us. They are leaving us no choice but to sue them. This is a shame. A company that is supposedly in business to make happy memories has left ours without the cherished memories of zap shots, montage and photo booth shots guaranteed under contract. There are too many reputable companies out there for anyone to do business with sleazeballs like this. Don't be disappointed. Choose a reputable company. Do NOT choose Music Express or you will regret it. We have given them more than ample time to make this right, and they don't even try. In addition to suing them, we will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, the local media, etc. so that other families don't get ripped off by them like we have.

Sent on 05/26/2014