18 Reviews for Music By Radoslaw Fizek - Violinist

Violin (1)
Ceremony (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
18 Music By Radoslaw Fizek - Violinist Reviews

Radoslaw Fizek provided the perfect violin performance for our wedding ceremony at Bella Sera. He was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to our requests. His professionalism and awesome talent helped to make our ceremony extra special! I am very pleased and recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect addition to their wedding!
Bob and Michelle Butler

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent violinist! Very prompt in response to emails and professional. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Claire, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

All my guests loved his music. Me and my husband received so many compliments and how well he played and he was so easy to work with. I would definitely hire him again. Take the chance you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Meggan, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

He was at my wedding and sooo wonderful! Everyone loved his playing and I got so many compliments.

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw was everything we expected and more for our wedding ceremony. He is super nice, and very reliable. He was very easy going, and even when I changed my ceremony on the day before the wedding he did not have any problems with it. many of our guests came up to us just to tell us how nice the violin music was. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a violinist

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would strongly recommend Radoslaw if you're looking for a violinist. He was excellent, so many guests commented on how great he was and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Solo

You need to hire Radoslaw Fizek if you want beautiful music for your wedding or next event. Not only did he wow the guests, but my husband and I were delighted to be working with such an attentive professional. Radoslaw advised us on the choices of music, which were perfect, and then took care of the rest. Get extra play time! Our venue was outdoors in a park, and our guests were treated to a symphony in the park before the ceremony. Radoslaw is the best and we highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4403602, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I have no problems rating 5 stars for Radoslaw's music.
Email's were responded within 48 hours (most within 24hours).
We sat down together for a meeting, and he offered lots of insight and useful suggestions and ideas.
There was a particular song that we loved that he was unfamiliar with, and he was able to learn the song and play it for us. He arrived early, very properly dressed, and the music was amazing. We received lots of compliments on his music. You will have a very hard time finding a better violinist. I highly recommend, and if there comes a time I need a violinist again, he would be the first I would contact.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw was fantastic. As the father of the bride I wanted the best for my little girl. Radoslaw is the best. He professionalism and attention to detail were only outdone by the beautiful music he played. Many people came up to me after he ceremony and told me how his music moved them . Myself included.. I would recommend radoslaw to anyone.once again thank you radoslaw for making my daughter's special day wonderful

Profile Picture Ken, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently had Radoslaw play music for our wedding ceremony. His music was beautiful and fit perfectly with our small ceremony. He played a variety of music while guests arrived, which many have commented how enjoyable it sounded. As I walked down the aisle, he played "You Raise Me Up," which sounded so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes, as well as many of our guests. If you are looking for beautiful music for your wedding ceremony, I would highly recommend Radoslaw!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw Fizek was absolutely wonderful! I wasn't really sure what pieces I wanted to use for the ceremony, but he had so many excellent suggestions. He was informative, professional and extremely talented. I had numerous guests approach me with compliments regarding his performance. He was without a doubt the best choice! I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw was an excellent musician and he was so open and willing to playing songs for me last minute when I may have switched them. I would recommend him for any special occasion. He will bring the elegance, romance, and class to your event.

Profile Picture Breana, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw was very friendly and he played beautifully. I would strongly recommend him.

Profile Picture User4154051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I had a small wedding and hired Radoslaw to perform our ceremony music. He was absolutely fantastic!! We had a small room for our ceremony and his solo violin was just perfect...romantic and elegant....just added a perfect touch to our ceremony.
Everything we asked for, he delivered. EASY to work with, very professional and just a beautiful musician.
If you are looking for a romantic touch to your wedding day....you found it!!

Profile Picture User3966375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

My wife and I are extremely happy with his performance. It was so beautiful and provided and elegant touch to our wedding. We could not be happier with his service. Excellent job and we highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Donald, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Radoslaw was awesome! He was totally willing to work with us on the music selection and was always quick to answer any questions we had. We couldn't have been happier with his services!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We weren't sure of what type of music we wanted for our wedding since it was outdoors. Then we found Radoslaw! The music selection was perfect and set an elegant mood which is what we were looking for. Many of our guests commentted on how lovely the music was. It was perfect! It made a special day even more special. Radoslaw is a very talented and professional. He is HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The day my wife and I got married, it was such a special day. Friends and family all gathering to share our commitment to one another. Another special reason was because we had the pleasure of meeting and hiring Radoslaw as our Violinist. He was simply masterful. His gift of music and ability to gracefully mingle around us and our guest was effortless, but memorable. He brought elegance and romance to our ceremony. His knowledge of music was astonishing. Our wedding day was special because of our commitment to each other. It was enhanced by the entertainment Rad provided. Thank you Rad, you helped make our day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Francis, 3/20/11, 1 Review