Music By Pegge Reviews

67 Reviews for Music By Pegge

Music By Pegge 1
Music By Pegge 2
Music By Pegge 3

Pegge arranged for a string quartet for our daughter’s wedding ceremony. Additionally, and unbeknownst to our daughter, the musicians were going to perform special quintet with her father. Pegge arranged for a convenient pre-wedding rehearsal location and time and the wedding performance went off flawlessly. The quartet she engaged was professional, cooperative, enjoyable, punctual and a great group of talented musicians. Pegge is a true pro and provided total support throughout the process. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her.

Phillipa · Married on 04/17/2015

Fabulous and very professional!!

Joe · Married on 04/11/2015

Our experience wih Pegge was wonderful! She was energetic, upbeat, and quick to reply to all inquiries. She was very happy to add music to the pre-wedding music, flexible enough to stay after the wedding with short notice, and very helpful in arranging all our music for the wedding and reception.

Sent on 06/08/2015

The best!! Very highly recommend!!!! AAA+++ WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ann · Married on 11/16/2014

Pegge and her musicians are amazing. We loved the ceremony music that they provided at our wedding. Pegge worked with me on creating a personalized play list. I selected some unusual songs and her musicians learned the music and it sounded wonderful! I would highly recommend her services anytime for any event!

Patricia · Married on 10/12/2014

Music by Pegge was a wonderful addition to my daughter's wedding. She worked with us tremendously in putting together a wonderful arrangement of the music we had picked to precede my daughter's wedding as guests were being seated and as Natalie walked down the aisle. It was well performed, well arranged, and most of all; she is wonderful to work with and her group are gifted and professional.

I would use her again and sincerely recommend her for anyone looking for someone to play at any occasion. The wedding was outdoors at a beautiful venue, and the group set up in a corner and the music swirled and fell over the entire group in a magical way...just perfect for our occasion. Additionally, she arranged for a bagpiper to play (my husband is Scottish) as the guests moved to the reception...he was amazing! Thanks Pegge

Sent on 06/11/2015

Alison · Married on 10/12/2014

Pegge was exceptional to work with, and her recommendations for my wedding ceremony were spot on with what I was going for in an atypical Jewish/Catholic wedding. Trying to blend the two were impossible I thought, but Pegge made it work just beautifully. I would highly recommend her for any special event!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Peggy was very helpful, with suggestions for which ensembles would be appropriate for our size venue, possible music selections, as well as scheduling for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with the musicians, and with the service provided by Music by Pegge. Communications were excellent - professional in every aspect! Pegge took all the worry away.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Carolyn Snyder · event on 10/04/2014

I was so impressed with the music the band "Now is the Time" provided for my husband's surprise 60th birthday party. It was more than perfect. The ambiance the band created was very sophisticated. The attitudes of both Pegge Ealum and the musicians she sent to perform were so positive and helpful. They all went out of their way to make this a very special event. The professionalism was exceptional! Also, I felt they cared so much about our event as though it were their own.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Erin · Married on 03/22/2014

Pegge was so great to work with from helping me find a band and musicians in my price range to keeping me on schedule! My guests still talk about how great the band was and they gave us an amazing send off!!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • MnMCarta

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2010

THEY WERE SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Flawless execution and willing to work with whatever request we had. They were so professional and always there to answer any questions we had and with their experience in weddings (as they do other parties as well) they were even able to throw in some ideas that made the day just that much more amazing! You go with Music By Pegge and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Holly · Married on 10/16/2016

Pegge was great at recommending instruments (classical guitar and violin) for our wedding ceremony. My selection of music to be played was non-traditional wedding music and the musicians did a fantastic job. Everything was great! I highly recommend Music by Pegge!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Bess · Married on 12/06/2014

Pegge's quick wit, professional expertise and recommendations and responsive communication were BEYOND what I could've imagined! Our daughter's beautiful wedding was magical and Pegge worked seamlessly behind the scenes to coordinate every detail with the musicians who played during the ceremony, the bagpiper who led the wedding party and guests to the reception site, the acoustic performers who played during the cocktail hour and dinner, and finally the incredible dance band who rocked us with more energy than any of us thought possible! She got it right! Pegge was patient and kind and made a happy, but stressful time easier and SO MUCH FUN!

Mary · Married on 10/22/2016

Don't think twice hire Music by Pegge. She was so easy to work with and the band "Now is the Time" have and did work so hard to make the night the success it was. They gave great advice on how to incorporate our music and were just plain fun to be with. Would invite them just to enjoy time with. Many thanks. Burts/Yancey Wedding

Sent on 11/08/2016

Candace · Married on 05/23/2015

Pegge was very helpful in organizing the DJ for our reception at the Omni Hotel and Resort. They were in place in plenty of time and were very responsive to requests from guests for pieces to dance to. They were well dressed with outgoing personalities. Peggy also offered us other music options for our various events. She was always available to talk as we had to do this at a distance.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Linda · Married on 05/18/2014

If we could give Pegge 10 stars, we would! You will not find anyone easier to work with and who does things with more skill and excellence than Pegge. We only wish we had more children so we could plan more wedding events with her!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Renee · Married on 10/18/2015

The musicians who played for the ceremony were excellent. They followed our play list perfectly. In addition, our pianist during the brunch reception was very gifted and easy to work with. He was such a pleasant addition to our reception.

Sent on 01/04/2016