Music By Pegge Reviews

67 Reviews for Music By Pegge

Music By Pegge 1
Music By Pegge 2
Music By Pegge 3

I highly recommend Music by Pegge! Pegge is a great resource for all things related to wedding music, both ceremony and reception. She is very easy to reach and is always prompt in her responses. Her string musicians were fantastic and her DJ was great! Multiple guests commented on how our DJ did such a great job during the reception. Pegge took care of all the planning and coordination for our ceremony and reception music which made my wedding day much less stressful for me as a bride. Everything fell into place on the day of the wedding and there were absolutely no complications. Pegge has years of experience with weddings and will work with you to make your day exactly as you want. My wedding venue catering and planning coordinators recommended Music by Pegge to me and I am so glad I went with her services!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Allison · Married on 10/16/2015

We had the best time at our wedding!!! Thank you so much for all you've done the ceremony musician was perfect and the DJ was AWESOME!!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jason · Married on 10/11/2015

Pegge and her 'team' exceeded all of our expectations! She provided both live ceremony music and a band for our reception. We were from out of town and really knew nothing about local providers or where to even start planning. Peggy handled EVERYTHING! She was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and reasonably priced. After listening to what we were looking for, she walked us through all of our options, provided professional guidance and helped make our vision a reality. She also went above and beyond to ensure our somewhat difficult/contemporary set list was pulled off flawlessly. If you have not booked your entertainment already, do yourself a favor and book it with Pegge!

Sent on 01/05/2016

We loved working with Pegge! She gave us great input throughout the planning process, and was always available to bounce ideas about musical selections and instrumentation. For our ceremony, I wanted a full and spirited sound for the prelude and processional, and she arranged a brass quintet that set the tone perfectly. She also booked a pianist to accompany my cousin who sang during the ceremony. In addition to the ceremony musicians, she secured a bagpiper for our rehearsal dinner, which was a real highlight for our guests! Fantastic, knowledgeable, responsive, great attitude and passion for her work: can't recommend Music by Pegge enough!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Ali · Married on 09/26/2015

Awesome to work with, from the start! Pegge is great with communication and giving me options for types of instruments and music selections. Near the wedding, we had a specific conference call where we went step by step through the ceremony to make sure everything was as I wanted. The day of, she and a colleague played beautiful music and all of my guests enjoyed!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Our pianist was amazing! The first song I heard in the church made me tear up with joy. Not only was the music absolutely beautiful. Pegge and her team were a joy to work with. They gave great suggestions and they were just outstanding. Everyone was timely, prompt and just so kind. I would absolutely recommend this company for your wedding! They provide a wonderful service and great value.

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 09/19/2015

Pegge was incredibly easy to work with and she was very helpful in determining what I needed/wanted to make my wedding ceremony special. She was SO kind and so responsive! In addition, the vocalist and pianist we had for the ceremony were fantastic. I'm extremely happy that I booked with Pegge and her team!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Liz · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Music By Pegge to provide a violinst for our small wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and a guitarist for our intimate wedding dinner. Both musicians highly exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Terry (our guitarist) to anyone seeking some wondeful background music for their wedding dinner. Terry really set the mood playing everything from Bob Marley to Fleetwood Mac :)

Sent on 10/05/2015

Aly · Married on 09/12/2015

I had the privilege and pleasure of working with Pegge throughout my entire wedding planning process! I received Pegge's contact information from my wedding coordinator, Beth Williams. I contacted her immediately for help, as I had no idea where to even begin when it came to wedding music! From our very first conversation, I immediately felt at ease with Pegge and knew she was someone I could trust, as she truly is an expert in her field. She always responded to emails, answered texts and phone calls in a timely manner. Pegge helped plan every facet of my wedding music, including the band we hired for our reception (which was amazing). Pegge worked with me on a tight budget, gave me her professional advice with the ceremony music selection, assisted with the order of ceremony and even helped me with the music requests I had for our band., etc. Pegge was an amazing liaison between myself and the musicians - Everything went off without a hitch! I'm confident that we had such a successful event due to Pegge's organization, attention to detail and strong communication skills! I'd absolutely recommend working with Pegge on the music organization of your event!

Sent on 10/06/2015

I hired a DJ for the reception, but for the Ceremony and Cocktail Hour, I was looking for something a bit more classy. I was referred to "Music by Pegge" by my wedding planner, and I couldn't have been happier with my decision! Pegge made everything so easy! We spoke on the phone a few times, but most of our correspondence was via email, and the turnaround time for her responses was always quick and thorough. I was also the bride who thought that I knew what I wanted, but then realized that I had no idea what I was talking about, and Pegge held my hand through it all with her expertise and patience. We only started talking maybe a couple months before my wedding, but within a week or two all of the decisions were made to my complete satisfaction and amazement. Not only that, but the musician who played the solo violin at my wedding was fantastic. The music was beautiful! So if you're looking for beautiful music, and a stress-free and pleasant experience in the process, I would highly recommend Music by Pegge!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Mary · Married on 07/19/2015

Pegge is very thorough and is a good communicator. I gave her a list of ideas that I was thinking of and she helped me tweak it to perfection! She also helped me to keep a few things a surprise for my groom. She just "gets" it and my musician at my wedding couldn't have been any better or any more professional!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2015

Pegge was awesome!!! Timely, professional and exceeded expectations!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Claire · Married on 06/20/2015

Pegge is amazing to work with! The music was spectacular! Guests commented on how beautiful the trio and bagpiper was and how it added special touches to our event. So glad we used her for our daughters wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Augusta · Married on 06/09/2015

Pegge was an absolute joy to work with! She was extremely professional and responsive during the planning process and was a wonderful attribution to the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.

Thank you so much Pegge and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Augusta Cole

Sent on 06/09/2015

Gal · Married on 06/04/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Pegge for not only my own wedding, but several clients as well. She is not only kind and responsive, but extremely knowledgable as well. My primary focus for weddings is generally the ceremony, so Pegge is a HUGE help. I've never had a client disappointed with her service.

susan · Married on 05/30/2015

Pegged was a delight. She listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect group for a welcome party.
    She was very helpful with the music for the wedding ceremony as well.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2015

Pegge was wonderful! She was so easy to work with to choose the music for my wedding. We had a violin and cello duo for the ceremony and a pianist for the cocktail hour. Pegge and I discussed, in length, the type of music I envisioned for my wedding, and through that, she helped me pick the perfect ceremony songs. She was very budget conscience and easily answered any questions I had. I am still getting compliments on the music, even a month after the wedding! I highly recommend hiring Music by Pegge for any event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Bambi · Married on 05/24/2015

Pegge does a fabulous job of handling all of your musical entertainment needs! We used her services for both of our daughters' weddings at Sea Island and could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Pegge is very professional and easy to work with!

Sandy · Married on 05/16/2015

Pegge was wonderful to work with! She is personable, professional and knew exactly what we wanted within just a few phone conversations. She secured a classical guitar player for our ceremony, a steel drum player for our cocktail hour and a DJ for our reception. Pegge knows her business. Based on her extensive experience, she was able to guide us through the many decisions that needed to be made with our music including our song lists. The DJ and musicians she used for our event were perfect! They were friendly, prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Pegge for any event that requires music. She is terrific!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Thank you so much Pegge and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Augusta Cole

Sent on 06/09/2015

We were 50/50 on bringing in live music for our event but all aspects of our wedding were made better by the talented musicians arranged by Pegge! They were so nice and played all our favorite songs. The band was the life of the party and I would hire them & Pegge again in a second!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Cassandra · Married on 05/08/2015

I am an event planner in Florida and I love working with Pegge! She always provides a variety of choices to work within my client's budgets and is extremely accommodating. I highly recommend!

Julie · Married on 05/03/2015

Pegge was extremely helpful in helping select the types of instruments, giving me multiple options, as well as with song selection.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Pegge, of Music by Pegge, could not have been more professional or helpful. I had specific ideas about what I wanted for ceremony musicians that was a little out of the ordinary. Without knowing the real music terms, I attempted to explain what I wanted, and she immediately understood and made my vision come to life. I walked down the aisle to "You are my Sunshine" -- I wanted a banjo, but wanted to stay relatively traditional rather than have a bluegrass band. To further complicate things, my now husband and I also wanted what we termed "awesome 90s ballads" such as "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey to be played instrumentally as guests were seated. It turned out so well. Pegge was very responsive, her prices were reasonable, and she came and scouted the outdoor venue in advance to find the perfect place for the musicians to sit so they were not in the way but their music carried. She was by far the easiest vendor to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/14/2015