Music Box Productions, Inc. Reviews

150 | Clinton Township, MI

150 Reviews for Music Box Productions, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kaylan · Married on 06/13/2009

Eric was an awesome DJ!! We still get comments almost a year later that people had so much fun dancing at our wedding. I don't think there was a single moment when the dance floor wasn't full of people!! He did great with the playlist that we had given him and made great choices on the music to play. I would definitely recommend Eric and the entire company! Everyone was helpful and fun to work with. Not once did my husband, or myself have to worry about anything to do with the music!! Thanks guys for giving us, and our guests such GREAT memories of our wedding!!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Niesa · Married on 06/12/2009

We loved being able to watch the DJ profile pictures. It was great to choose someone who fit out personalities. Coordinating with Music Box was EASY. Easy is rare with wedding planning and is the sign of a professional, well ran company. During our reception I was able to relax and enjoy the evening because I knew our DJ would make sure the key events happened on time.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2009

Music Box was wonderful to work with. They were extremely helpful and easy to work with. Joe, or DJ, was great, we couldn't have asked for better service.

Sent on 04/22/2010

John · Married on 04/08/2009

I can be a pretty tough sell and she definitely won me over. MBP charges slightly more for their services but for good reason. They have nothing but highly trained, professional DJs working for them and their backup system is flawless. You can feel confident that MBP will provide the quality of service and equipment outlined in your contract even if the actual wedding day presents any unforseen circumstances.I have never seen a dance floor so packed will all age groups, and it stayed that way until the VERY END. People didn't even want to leave. I can't recommend Music Box enough. They TRULY care about you and your wedding, very genuine. Most importantly, they will give you that wedding that everyone will be talking about for a long time.

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 03/07/2009

They did my fiances sisters wedding 8 years ago and my sisters 5 years ago and they did our wedding. They have been around for so long cause they are a great group of people and know how to keep your party going.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 01/31/2009

We had the BEST dj ever!!!! We got married on jan 31st 2009 and we still have people talking!!! Great people and really know how to get the energy going... They were amazing and really glad that they were there!!! (joe was our dj and he was amazing!!!!!!) really loved working with them and will continue to!

Jackie and joe Thomas

Sent on 10/10/2009

Lisa · Married on 01/31/2009

I could not have been more pleased with Music Box Productions from start to finish in our planning process. Kim was so wonderful and helpful, she made me feel like she was truly interested in my wedding. We chose Rod as our DJ and he did an outstanding job. Guests were telling us that he was the best wedding DJ that they had ever seen. Very professional, they delivered on all of their promises. We also used them for our Video and that was fantastic as well. The camera men were very unobtrusive yet somehow captured it all. I am so glad that I found Music Box and chose them for our special day. I would highly reccomend them to every engaged couple.

Sent on 10/10/2009

Jackie · Married on 01/31/2009

They helped make our big day amazing! Joe did an amazing job and was truely the best!everyone had a great time! We use them for all our big events! No one compares! They got everyone on the dance floor and everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Tera · Married on 12/13/2008

These guys were awesome! Rod rocked our wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire evening from young to old. They answered any questions we had quickly and were very accommadating to all of our needs!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kim · Married on 09/20/2008

It has truely been a pleasure to work with Rod, Kim, Fletch and the team. We connected with them on a personal level even before our first meeting. As soon as we booked a meeting with them, we did not interview anyone else. And when we met with them, they understood our vision for a Renaissance themed wedding ceremony and celebration feast. And they not only delivered upon it, but they wrote a new chapter in our fairy tale wedding.

The team was very thorough with all levels of service and handled every detail - from searching for our hard to find quirky songs to precise timing of the ceremony music.

Just as important, it was such a comfort to know that they are very well respected within their professional community including our photographer, officiant, and venues.

I am in the event planning business and it is not easy for me to turn over the reigns on a project, especially on our wedding day. And I would not trust anyone else to be a part of our special day. We consider them part of our circle of friends.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2008

Honestly, it's hard for me to give 5 out of 5 stars to businesses since there is always room for improvement, but Music Box really does deserve all 5 stars. They did a great job and were extremely professional, yet creative and unique.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Tia · Married on 05/30/2008

My husband and I had a nontraditional ceremony, and wanted to have a similar nontraditional reception, with ethnic music. We went with Sherman as our DJ and we were not disappointed! He did an excellent job of blending American music with Middle Eastern music, and all of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night, dancing to both types of music! Sherman was awesome, and everything went smoothly, including the announcements with some hard to pronounce names! Would recommend Music Box to any couple!

Sent on 12/20/2008

Shannon · Married on 04/25/2008

Jow was Great!!

Sent on 08/29/2008

MELISSA · Married on 10/27/2007

We loved Music Box! My husband and I couldn�t be happier with our DJ and videography services. When we first went to Music Box we worked with Kim. She was not only warm, courteous and professional, but a great asset to have because we were able to draw from her years of experience in the business to put together the makings for the most memorable night of our lives.
    Our fabulous DJ for the night was Rod and his crew and they were awesome! Rod had the personality in a DJ that we ultimately wanted and he got the party rockin! Our video was incredible � the amount of professional editing that went into it was amazing. The video followed to the beat of every song that we had in it perfectly.
    We were so happy to find a company that we could share our music interests with and they totally understood what we were looking for. We would recommend them hands down to any other Metro Detroit company.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Kendra · Married on 08/25/2007

FANTASTIC!
    Our video was done within two months and was BEAUTIFUL. They did leave out some key parts that I was looking forward to seeing...and there were a few weird angles but overall they did an amazing job. I would highly reccommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/30/2008

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2006

These guys were great. Our DJ was so friendly and helpful and was so helpful on our wedding day for those few things you didn't realize needed to happen. He made the whole night flow great and kept the dance floor packed. Our videographer was also great, and the final product was super! They were sooo easy to work with, very friendly every time we called, and always quick with a response whether it was via e-mail or phone.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Joseph · Married on 06/16/2006

they did an awesome job dj-ing and doing our videography. the final video product was awesome.

Sent on 01/04/2009

Kara · Married on 10/03/2015

Everything was great with MBP. From meeting with Fletcher initially to discuss do packages, adding on a video packages and being a crazy bride and changing songs the week of the wedding. Rod was an amazing dj and filled the dance floor all night! We also had video done by haven't seen it yet, I'm sure it'll be great! Would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding!!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Fletcher Price was our DJ. He was fantastic. He did a great job as MC and kept the dance floor packed all night long! I would highly recommend Music Box, especially Fletcher. I have heard great feedback on Fletcher from our guests as well!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Julie · Married on 11/10/2012

I cannot say enough awesome things! Kimberly and Rod were so helpful in planning the music for both the ceremony and reception. Rod kept everything moving along so smoothly. Christopher Albrecht was the assistant on duty and he was ah-may-zing!!! Rod was very accomodating with our weird requests (Funeral March for my entrance....crazy garter hooligans...)...I am SO happy with how everything was! Julie Gordon

Sent on 11/22/2012

danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

I don’t think Alex and I couldn’t have asked for a better reception atmosphere. Fletcher was our main DJ and he did a great job keeping everything running smooth. We really only had one opps (They started serving our cake from the back before we cut the real cake) The second Fletcher saw this happing he grabs Alex and I and was like you NEED to cut your cake!

Everyone at the wedding danced all night; until 1:30AM I believe. We only had Fletcher until 12:30AM but he agreed to play for another hour because it was clear my guest were not ready to leave. The flow with having more than one DJ is amazing and no one should have a DJ at their wedding were one guy runs the flow and the music – it doesn’t work as well as what Music Box Productions has put together!

Everything from the planning with Fletcher to the day of – I could not be happier. He really worked with Alex and I’s schedule and made us feel like we were his only clients.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2010

Fletcher was our DJ at our wedding and he was amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Brendon · Married on 05/30/2010

Fletcher Price & Kyle Dubie were wonderful, great personality, very professional, everyone had a blast! Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Heather · Married on 09/26/2009

Musicbox and Rod were phenomenol. They really kept the party going and the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 10/12/2009

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Fletcher was our DJ for our 10-22-2016 wedding. We heard about MBP from a friend who also used them, we were not at their wedding but mutual friends had positive things to say so we chose to go with MBP. Everything about working with MBP from initial planning to day of service was Fantastic!! Communication was great during the planning phase and he really listed to what we wanted in regards to our music. We could tell that the experience was there and we were confident leading up to the day- of that we didn't have to worry. In regards to day - of we could not have been happier with Fletcher. He was so professional and did a great job of commanding the room without taking the attention away from the bride and groom as some DJ's do. Music was very important to my now husband and I. We have been to a lot of weddings together and it is so important that the DJ is engaging and reading the guests throughout the night to ensure a party atmosphere. We were not disappointed, and we received many compliments from our wedding guests on the DJ and how great they thought he was too. I would recommend Fletcher rand MBP to my own family and friends if they are in need of a DJ for their wedding. Very happy we used MPB, thanks again for making our wedding celebration so much fun!

Sent on 11/14/2016