Music Box Productions, Inc. Reviews

150 | Clinton Township, MI

150 Reviews for Music Box Productions, Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Melanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Music Box was probably the BEST vendor choice we made over all. From the very beginning it was a fantastic experience. Kim met with me and my husband in the evening which was perfect for our work schedules. She was very friendly and super easy to talk to. She got to know us and helped us select the perfect DJ for us. We looked through sample videos and we found it VERY easy to pick who we thought would fit our personalities as well as our guest’s personalities. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Rod to go through the details of the reception. I have to say….being two weeks away from the wedding is probably the busiest and most stressful time in a Brides life. After our meeting I sat in the driveway of their office and took a deep relaxing breath for the first time during the planning. I knew 100% this was one of the best choices we made. It was so easy and they were so professional and on top of everything. Rod was amazing the day of the event and had everyone dancing all night long. Eric was also there with Rod and they were both awesome! Save your time…Go to Music Box. The entire experience was well worth the price. Call them now. You won’t regret it! Thank you Kim, Rod, Eric and Fletcher (who snuck in a top secret surprise from my bridesmaids!! It was amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Amie · Married on 05/04/2012

I loved everything about them. I still get compliments on how awesome our Djs were.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/31/2012

Joe did an amazing job! I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Walter & Danielle

Sent on 04/17/2012

Mary · Married on 10/08/2011

We had Fletcher dj our reception, and I couldn't be happier! Music Box was great to work with throughout the entire process. They let us have our planning meeting over ichat because we were planning from out of town, which was really nice. Fletcher reviewed all the little details of the night with us before hand, and did everything exactly as we had discussed the night of. He played all of our must plays and didn't play any on our do not play list. He had people out on the dance floor all night, and was a great mc. He didn't take over and make the night about himself, but he got the crowd on the dance floor and had a great presence. I would definitely recommend using Music Box/Fletcher as your wedding dj!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Fletcher is seriously AMAZING. I'm still getting compliments on my wedding music and how much fun people had and it's been over a year! The entire staff at MBP is great and I can't recommend this company enough.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2011

We had Music Box Productions DJ our wedding this past weekend and Rod and his assistant did such an amazing job! Our dance floor was consistently packed because of the great selection of music that was played. Our guests have been telling us how awesome the music was and how much fun they had. Many of our guests who I didn't expect to dance were dancing! Music Box Productions provided nothing but professionalism from our initial conversation with Kimberly, to Fletcher helping me choose what songs he recommended being played during cake cutting, dinner, etc., to Rod and his assistant keeping the dancing floor alive all night! Our reception would not have been as much fun as it was, if it weren't for the phenomonal work done by Rod and his assistant. Myself, family and friends highly recommend Music Box Productions!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Amber · Married on 09/10/2011

Built the playlist around exactly what we wanted and ran with it perfectly. The DJ we had was Dante and he and his partner DJ were very good. They worked the crowd, played good music loud, and catered to what we needed when we needed it. Highly recommend this company and DJ.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

Music Box Productions was well priced, friendly, and very helpful with decisions. I will continue to recommend this company to all of my friends. It has been 7 months since our wedding, and I still have people telling me how awesome our DJ was!!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Theresa · Married on 08/12/2011

Our DJ's were the best we could have asked for. From the day we meet with Fletch to the end of our reception he was very helpful and did everything we asked. When we weren't sure what music to use he had a list of options for us. At the reception he would check with us to make sure everything was going well and to see if there was anything we wanted or any suggestions in music we wanted. He kept the guests entertained and dancing all night. We along with our guests enjoyed the music they played. Our guests also said that we had the best dj's they have had. We would recommend Fletch to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/22/2011
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2011

Joe and Fletcher from Music Box were great! They were super easy to work with, especially since we did most or our planning long distance. Joe was great at keeping the night moving along and was super helpful in setting up. They did our cocktail hour and set up speakers for outside music which really added to the whole experience. We had a great time dancing at our reception and I know our guests did too. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/21/2011
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2011

Had the best time ever dancing the night away with my guests! They were fun, professional and kept it going all night. We were supposed to have a photo booth but it was having technical difficulties- there is no doubt that if we hadn't had such awesome Dj's our reception would have been a bust! Thanks again, you guys rock!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2011

We used Music Box Productions for our wedding this past June! I don't have enough good things to say about them!!! They were just perfect! The company is friendly, accomodating, helpful....the music selection is never ending. They can do anything you ask! Eric was our DJ and he was PERFECT!!! Both me and husband were so happy with him! He had the whole reception of almost 300 people on the dance floor the whole night! At the end of the night the dance floor was still full, and everyone was chanting 'ONE MORE SONG, ONE MORE SONG' He made our event the blast that people are still talking about! I will rec Music Box to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVED THEM!

sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

Couldn't have asked for a better Dj. I was so nervous about booking a DJ because I felt it was one of the most important aspects of the reception. Lets face it DJ's make or break receptions. Fletcher eased my worries and proved to be the talk of the reception. From my 3 year old son to guests in their 80's, everyone loved Fletcher. His personality was awesome and his music selection fit the vibe of our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Fletcher and MBP to EVERYONE in search of an amazing DJ. Great job, my expectations were more than exceeded!

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2011

Music Box just did out wedding in May and people are still talking about how awesome they were! They were extremely helpful with everything and made sure to pick the best fit DJ for the type of party we wanted to have. The floor was never empty and the energy level was off the charts! USE MBP FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Joe was our DJ and he was great! We got so many compliments, they exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/10/2012

katie · Married on 05/21/2011

Music Box was amazing. I'm trying to figure out what event I can throw just to use them again. I've recommended them to everyone I can. Just awesome.

Sent on 04/18/2012

Chris · Married on 04/15/2011

Music Box Productions provided us with exceptional DJ services for our wedding. We honestly could not have been happier with our DJ, Fletcher. We left the party in his hands and we were happy we did. Our crowd loved him and had a lot of great things to say about him. Fletcher had great interaction with with us and our guests that made a lasting impression. Can say that I would honestly recommend music box to anyone and everyone. Job Well done guys.

-Chris & Shanin

Sent on 04/24/2011

Kristen · Married on 04/09/2011

Staff of Music Box were all very helpful and accommodating. Fletcher added so much personality to our reception. He played everything we wanted and avoided the ones we asked not to be played. Fletcher was so pleasant with our guests and conducted himself with nothing but professionalism.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

Music Box was the best decision I made for my entire wedding! The DJ's were fantastic and kept the night flowing smoothly. They played all the music we requested and I got more compliments on the music than any other part of the wedding. Price was great and it included 2 DJ's, equipment set-up (which they did before guests starting arriving, so there was constant music all night) and lights.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Clara · Married on 10/22/2010

Music Box is so great to work with! They are very professional & knowledgeable. We loved that we got to go through the different dj's profiles that were available for our wedding day and choose who we thought would fit us best. We chose Joe, and he is awesome! It's nice that they always have 2 dj's for weddings, good way to feel out the crowd. It was also great that they took their own pictures and posted them on facebook, perfect since our photographer/videographer left a couple of hours before te reception ended. After our reception, everyone told us that our dj was AWESOME and our wedding was the best they've been too. Music Box made our reception a blast!!! If you want to go with a company that guarantees a good time and that you'll feel comfortable with, these guys are the best!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Christina · Married on 10/16/2010

Rod from Music Box Productions was absolutely amaizing. Our dance floor was never empty. He kept the party going all night long. He knew exactly what to play to keep our guests going. I would definitely recommend Music Box productions for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Adam · Married on 10/16/2010

My wife and I had Rod and Peter as our DJ's for our recent wedding. We picked MB because Rod had worked two other weddings we were a part of this year. Needless to say, it was a no brainer going with MB and especially Rod. All three weddings, and especially ours, had packed dance floors the entire night. So, really, what more can you ask for? Great flow between dance and slow songs, no songs that clear the dance floor, and every single friend and family member coming up to us the following weeks saying how awesome the DJ was that night. We wanted the best and we got it.

Sent on 11/05/2010
  • love<3

Kristen · Married on 08/28/2010

I looked into Music Box and two other DJ services. The first one I chatted with only dealt with my over the phone, which I thought was a little funny but I liked her and she seemed knowledgeable. The next one I went to their little "house" and reviewed their DJs on a poorly and beyond cheesy video. When we went to Music Box, I was blown away by their friendliness, willing to meet your needs, and video of the DJs. I knew they were a perfect fit. They always responded to my phone calls and emails and were around the price of all of the other DJs. I had Joe and his assistant Craig DJ my wedding and I couldn't of been more happy. Everyone commented to us how great the music was, our floor was rarely empty. People were out on the dance floor that never ever dance. We were running a little behind and Joe rest assured me that we were good on timing. Overall, I would recommend Music Box Productions to anyone who wants to have a killer wedding reception.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Renee · Married on 08/14/2010

Music Box was amazing! We had Rod as our dj at our August wedding. We loved him! Our dance floor was packed all night! Seriously, packed all night. Both older and younger people had the time of their lives. It is now April and people still talk to us about how much fun our wedding was. We give all the credit to Rod and Music Box Productions!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Jill · Married on 07/31/2010

Absolutely no complaints! From our first visit with Fletcher to the day of our wedding with Tony, everything went great! Tony was super helpful when we had to pick out all the songs, and on the day of our wedding he was even better! The dance floor was packed all night long and he played the best music for our wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2010